Stranded Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, her choice of attire seemed fortuitous; as had been the case before, she could not avoid getting messy while she cleaned him up and so she was happy to know that none of her clothing would be soiled in the process. Again, trying to get the man on his side was tough and she had to untie him to do so. This time, he was not an inanimate object. Once untied, he started swinging his arms and his body would roll around making the bath even more of a challenge. Jackie was quick on her toes and was very mindful of his movements. She did not want to be thrown again across the room like a puppet and so she would jump back and out of his range like a boxer dancing around a ring. After she finished washing the filth away, she went to take a shower as she had done that first day. She came back from the shower with a towel wrapped around her chest, she wanted to check on him and was startled to find that the stranger had rolled off the mattress a few yards away.

In a hurry to get the man back on the bed, she grabbed the plastic apron and put it back on afraid that he would keep on moving if she went back to her room to get dressed. After quite a struggle to roll him back in his spot, she started tending to the remaining deeper wounds that still required ointment and bandages. When it finally came time to put the "diaper" back on, her earlier aversion had completely been forgotten and was replaced by the arousal that had tortured her for the past two days.

She stared at the sex expanding in her hand and felt her hot liquid desire drip past her labia. She was still nude beneath the apron and the excitement in her state of undress was harder to ignore. She had been kneeling to tend to him and when she sat up to seat on her feet her feet came in contact with the heat emanating from between her thighs. She froze for what seemed like eternity.

Suddenly the giant man began to stir. She suddenly realized that she had not taken the time to tie him back up yet. She rose and moved to the side. Due to her momentary distraction and despite her best efforts, he managed to get one of his paws on her but she was not thrown across the room like before. This time he had not swung wildly like the first time. Instead, his hand ended up grabbing onto her shoulders pulling her down. The contact took her by surprise and her reflex to jump back proved disastrous. The plastic apron ripped apart in the beast's hand and she fell to the ground landing on her butt. She could not get out of his powerful grasp and crumbled under the weight of his massive hand and arm. To her astonishment his body kept on moving towards her and she soon found herself trapped under his weight.

The young woman panicked. She was now pinned under his arm and broad shoulder and his grip was tightening. She tried to roll him off of her but in her position the weight was too much for her to handle. Worst of all, she was now fully nude and the skin-to-skin contact heightened her distress. Dreadfully, and incomprehensibly, she also noticed that the sexual excitement in her body kept on rising. That realization terrorized her further. In a frenzy, she bucked and struggled under him in an effort to get him off of her but to no avail. She was growing tired with every attempt. Her breasts were rubbing against him and her nipples were now erect and were sending shivers down her spine with each one of her movements. She tried to ignore the stimulation but the desire that had been building up for over two days was now climbing to a crescendo. She kept on arching her back and on lifting her hips off the ground in an attempt to push him but he kept on rolling back towards her. She thrashed about for some time before exhaustion set it. Her energy reserves were getting depleted too fast and she was out of breath. She was heaving and gasping for air, she was hot and sweaty and the heat in her sex was starting to fluster her thoughts. Could she be enjoying this?

In a last ditch effort to get loose; she tried to roll onto her stomach to see if she could wiggle out of his powerful grasp. That proved to be a terrible plan. Somehow, the giant kept on rolling with her moves and she found herself flat on her stomach with one of his arms between her legs. She had become a human pillow of sorts. His enormous head was resting on her tiny back and was pinning her chest to the ground. His huge forearm had somehow slid between her legs and had wrapped around to hold the front of her upper body. Her wet, naked sex was resting in the pit of his elbow and his biceps was nested in her posterior between her ass cheeks. She was completely opened to him and this most intimate of touches sent her in a desperate rush to get away.

The distressed girl had nowhere to go and all of her contortions only worked to increase the rubbing of her sex onto the man's arm. The grinding stimulated her engorged clitoris and in response her carnal needs kept on building within her. Jackie had been denying the sexual part of her being for far too long and this first sexual stimulation in so many years could not be left unheeded. Her body took over and her mind gave in. Quickly her motions turned from an attempt to escape to vigorously rubbing, twisting and squirming her pelvis into his arm. The pressure was building within. Her heart was pitter-pattering as if it was about to explode as she accelerated her pace. She was enthralled in the throws of passion and there was no stopping her ascent towards orgasm. It was fast and furious. She was humping his arm like a little poodle in heat and she rapidly brought herself to an earth shattering orgasm. Somehow his firm grip on her body had allowed her to completely give-in and let loose all the sexual energies that she had bottled up over the years. Pinned and trapped beneath the man, her pent-up desire took over. She kept on shivering and quivering and her hips kept on gyrating as she straddled his forearm. She had lost all senses of self and her search for pleasure took over. She humped and humped some more bringing herself to two more powerful orgasms before collapsing from exhaustion. She drifted in a very deep sleep still ensnared underneath his body.

Jackie's eyes where fluttering. She was slowly waking up from a very deep, very restorative slumber. She felt warm and comfortable.

"Hello Beautiful!" said the giant with a very deep voice.

"iiiiih!" Jackie screamed.

The man jumped pack startled by her reaction and finally let her out of his powerful grasp.

She jumped up and quickly ran to her room. She was mortified and needed to get dressed. When she came to her senses, she was surprised to see that there was already daylight outside. A quick glance at the alarm clock revealed that it was almost 9am. She looked out the window and was surprised to see that another few inches of snow had fallen during the night. "Great!" she thought to herself. She would be trapped for an even longer amount if time in her house with this total stranger who was now awake.

"Hey Lady!" shouted the man interrupting her thoughts. Cautiously, she made her way towards the living room. The man was still lying on the floor apparently unable to get up.

To be continued...

12