All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 01'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
So it begins

Don't let this chapter fool you this story is gonna root you to your computer 'till you're done with it

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 10 years ago
*****

that was funny ... lol ... continue.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
LOL Hilarious!

I am loving this chick!

TargeT_PsYTargeT_PsYover 10 years ago
Now I get it.

I was looking at your profile and wondering why this story was rated so low. All of you other stories are rated 4.50 or higher, while this one is 4.22. It seemed a little weird but now I understand. A good peice of writing but not quite up to par with you other stuff. Still it seems like that was on purpose. Most intro stories are lower rated as well. Looking forward to the rest.

Onward to chapter 2...

(^_^)

Blessed Be

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Discription is so off.

Discription calls this a FUTA tale. YET not a mention of one in the whole story??

EvanescalonEvanescalonabout 9 years ago
For the previous anonymous commenter:

Read the story description. Redskyes clearly stated it takes awhile to get there. I've read this story several times, It's one of the best on the site, and very much a futa tale. Keep reading.

Felix921Felix921about 3 years ago

I don't know if I've ever actually commented on anything on this site before now. Starting quite a while back I read this whole story, a bit at a time, and greatly enjoyed it. I'm gonna go ahead and give this one a five star rating like all the others - because the story is great and worth waiting for the actual futa content, and bc I didn't ignore the clear and simple note that warned that it would take a couple chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous