All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 03'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Darkstar93Darkstar93over 12 years ago
So hot

This is an incredibly hot story. It is so good.

Ripley78Ripley78over 12 years ago

Fucking fantastic. If only these things could happen in real life. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is that,

is that hairgel?

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
@hairgel

lol

Good movie. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

lol the end was hilarious i cant wait to get through the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sigh...

I always feel let down when I try a futa story. I mean the concept is totally hot, but usually the story turns out to be one of two types: A) there's no transformation, the futa has always been that way and has been raised as a female, or B) it's a girl that grows a cock and is still considered female. Both of these leave me flat because for me it becomes just a variation on a lesbian story, only with one or more of the girls having what amounts to a very lifelike strap-on. There's no real gender ambiguity or conflict to spice things up.

This story is further compromised by the "men are worthless, selfish pricks" tone coupled with the implication that if women had cocks, there would be no need for men. I don't have much use for men sexually myself, but the egalitarian in me cringes at the tone here.

That said, I would love to read a story where a male was transformed into a futa, having to deal with the change in how s/he was viewed due to the overtly feminine body as well as her/his sexuality being 'fully equipped'. To date, I've only ever found one story that fits the criteria and it was kinda compromised by D/s elements and cruelty to the main character.

I do, however, like the style of futa used here...the type with the internally retractable penis with no external testicles. That's the best kind.

This seems like a well written story, but I was kinda hoping for something maybe a little more wide-spread. I really want to read a story that has a good percentage of the world's population both male and female becoming futanari like Amy.

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Sigh

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it. Having said that, the "men are worthless" thing isn't pervasive in this, and there is plenty of conflict. Actually, some of the complaints I received were specifically because I wouldn't remove the men from the story. There is ambiguity here. Maybe not as pronounced as what you're looking for (Amy has her moments, but she is not a masculine character), but it's there. You're really very early on in the story too. Hope you stick around to see where it goes (and thus far, your predictions are off). :)

But I'm very curious, is there a particular element or scenario that you have been hoping to find in a futa story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous