All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 05'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My wife obviously loves you

While she was making love to me she was so into it. She was moaning the name Amy as we made love in the dark. It was weird she kept saying fuck me with that big cock. I stopped going to sleep angry until I came across Strange days in her favorites on Literotica. I must admit I would love to witness that. A real woman with a penis and vagina.

Wet_and_TightWet_and_Tightover 11 years ago
Friend

What a good friend :)

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Friend

Heh. If only we all had a friend like that. :)

AltamiraAltamiraalmost 10 years ago
Critique

I don't find it believable how fast she decided to thrust again after she woke up. You need to ease the reader into it, ease the character into it. Make her hesitate. Make her really contemplate the consequences. People don't just do stupid things for no reason. They need to have a good reason to do it, and a tiny bit of accidental friction is not good enough (nor is it all that believable).

LustKnightLustKnightabout 9 years ago
"People don't just do stupid things for no reason..."

I beg to differ. Especially teenagers. XD

EvanescalonEvanescalonabout 9 years ago
Gotta agree with Lustknight

Not every story or character needs the buildup. Everyone is wired differently, and I found it a very believable experience. Amy was already used to sexual play with Sarah. This one is prefect just the way it is.

jelqerjelqerover 8 years ago
Real Pleasure

Great work, both the story and the way you present it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous