Strange Days Ch. 18-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

Violet smoothed her hand up and down my dick for a few minutes, then completely ignoring the TV show, she pushed up my tank top and leaned over, lathing her tongue around the drooling head, licking up the clear spunk leaking out of me. I sighed at the feel of her warm wet mouth as she gulped down the first few inches of me.

Hearing me making noise, Sarah looked at us over her shoulder, grinned, then returned her attention to the television. After a few more minutes sucking my cock, Violet locked eyes with me and shimmied out of her panties. She stood up on the couch, her feet on either side of my thighs. I gazed wantonly at her baby smooth and puffy mound. Before she could lower herself, I licked my lips and leaned forward, filling my hands with her shapely behind. Violet slid her hand into my hair on the back of my head and sighed as I licked a long line up her hot cleft.

Oh my lord, she tasted amazing, so heady, sweet, and womanly. I closed my mouth over her mound and pulled her harder against my face. Violet started to lose her balance and had to release my head to put both hands on the wall behind the couch. As I explored her femininity with mouth and tongue, I felt Sarah grab my dick and bend it towards her, then she drew me into her mouth. I couldn't see her, but being sucked off by one of my girlfriends while I was going down on the other was so fucking hot.

Sarah began sucking noisily, drawing the drooling head of my cock to the back of her mouth, her throat nipping at the end of me, while I unabashedly slurped and tongued Violet's heavenly cunt.

Violet gasped, "Oh my...oh gawd."

Her hand dug into my hair again. She ground her sopping pussy against my face, while Sarah tried to suck the cum straight out of my body. I fought against the orgasm rising within me, wanting to cum somewhere else. Violet shuddered violently and her cunt gushed hot fluid into my mouth, the warm walls of her sex squeezing my tongue. Her cum trickled down my chin and neck, but still I devoured her.

Pushing my hands up under the front of her shirt, I leaned back and whispered, "Come down here."

Blinking her glazed eyes down at me, Violet bent her knees. Sarah released my cock and put her hands on Violet's ass to help her straddle me. My gaze was locked on Violet's glistening mound, her labia swollen with arousal, parted and begging for the hot log of meat sticking up between my legs. The head of my dick was hugely swollen, clear glittering arousal steadily leaking from the tip. My penis was bigger than before, and I remembered that Violet could take more cock in her body than Sarah.

Her dripping gash came close and closer. Her hot cunt seared the fat head of my dick as it spread her open. Violet breathed harder and faster, then gasped when I popped inside her. She gazed at me with raw lust as she lowered, my thick tool slowly spreading her open, spearing deep into her body. She was so wet and open that I slid in easily, and in moments her smooth mound settled against mine. She was so hot and wet, but still so tight.

"So hard," Violet breathed.

I cupped her big breasts in my hands, tweaked her nipples and flexed my abdomen, making my dick twitch inside of her. Sarah moved to sit beside me, and when Violet began to slowly ride my stiff rod, Sarah turned my head to kiss me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth as Violet's grasping hole sucked up and down my turgid shaft, her warm fleshy insides nipping at the swollen end of me like a soft mouth. With Violet's legs spread so wide, I was spearing deep into her body.

"Ohmy...ohhhhgawd...you're so deep," Violet gushed

Pulling her shirt off and moving her hands to the back of the couch, Violet leaned forward and began bouncing up and down my throbbing cock. Her breasts bounced against my face, so I turned from Sarah's kiss and sucked Violet's left nipple into my mouth. Sarah did the same with her right nipple, and together we sucked and nibbled on Violet's awesome tits.

"Gonna come," Violet shuddered.

I began thrusting my hips up, ramming my cock deep inside of her clutching core. Violet came with a shrill cry, flooding my cock with her wet heat. Her cum trickled down my seething mound and I almost came. Gradually, her thrusting slowed, until Violet rose up off of me, flopping down onto her back on the couch as my cock slapped wetly against my body.

"Holy shit," Violet sighed, rubbing her hands down her body, her sex open and swollen from the intrusion of my thick dong. "That was awesome."

"My turn," Sarah whispered, kissing my cheek before she moved to her hands on the floor in front of me. She lowered her upper body to the floor and stuck her ass up in the air, presenting her dripping cunt to me.

Aching to bury my cock into her body, I stood up from the couch and bent my knees, crouching behind her with my hand on her hip. I grabbed my stiff dick and pushed it down, rubbing the enormous end of me into her slit. I was dimly aware that my cock was still sized for Violet, but I needed to be inside her too badly to think anything more of it.

I shoved inside her, pushing half of my thick crank into her at once.

"Oh gawd!" Sarah howled.

I stopped pushing and panted, "Shit, are you okay?"

"Yes, just fuck me," she hissed, pushing back. "Fuck me, Amy."

Holding her hips, I hunched into her. She was so fucking tight. Too tight. I had to fight for every inch into her body. The big head of my cock slowly pushed into her, spreading her wide, the warm walls of her core collapsing against the shaft just behind the swollen end of me.

"You're so fucking big, baby," Sarah gushed, body shivering beneath me.

My cock rubbed against the end of her. I held myself there, churning my hips, grinding my tumescence into her boiling cunt. Her body spasmed around me, clutching, gripping, squeezing. Drawing my hips back, I began fucking her, slowly and steady. Violet moved behind me and began kissing my spine, trailing a hot line up to my neck as her hands slid around me to cup my modest breasts. She pinched my nipples and my cock jerked hard. I began pounding into Sarah, careful not to hit her cervix too hard. Though I was fucking Sarah furiously, she was still so tight that I couldn't move in and out of her very fast. Her body resisted the massive intrusion of mine. She felt so good that I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Come inside me, baby," Sarah whimpered. "Make me cum on your cock."

"Sarah," I hissed, feeling something swelling inside my belly.

Violet leaned over beside me to reach under Sarah. "Holy shit," she said, looking at me. "I can feel your cock through her stomach."

"So fucking big," Sarah nodded, pushing back, meeting me thrust for thrust.

I swelled massively inside of her, making Sarah that much tighter, and I gasped, "Coming."

Hot cum blew out of my cock, spilling deep in Sarah's shivering body.

"It's so hot," Sarah hissed.

I rammed home into her cunt, pinned her on my jerking spurting length. Her hands clawed at the carpet, I felt more pressure on my cumming cock.

"Can you feel that?" Violet asked.

I nodded, grinding my teeth as I gushed even more thick cream into Sarah, knowing that Violet was rubbing my cock through Sarah's stomach. Sensing I wouldn't stop climaxing any time soon if I stayed inside of Sarah, I carefully drew out of her and wrapped a hand around my dick, jerking off a handful of huge ropes of white spunk from the base of her spine to her shoulders.

"Jeezus, that's beautiful," Violet sighed, watching as I liberally painted Sarah's smooth back with hot cream.

Finally, it was over.

"You okay, babe?" Violet asked Sarah.

She nodded her head against the floor and whimpered. "Uh-huh."

Violet and I laughed. When I was able to catch my breath, Sarah pushed up on her arms to look at me over her shoulder, smiling happily. I grinned and slapped my sticky cock hard against her ass, and it made a wet sound against her warm skin. I laid my dick along her spine and let the glistening head smear the last dribbles of white goo on her skin.

"Oh!" she jumped with a giggle.

Violet and I laughed again. I slapped her tight little ass with my cock a few more times, then fell back onto the couch. Turning around, Sarah kneeled in front of me and kissed up my knees and thighs. Her lips planted a warm wet kiss low on my semi-hard shaft, then she slowly kissed and licked the sticky fluids from my length. My head lolled over to the side as she slurped on the messy head of my cock. Violet lay curled up beside me, head hanging over the armrest. Thick white goo trickled out of her gaping sex onto the couch.

"Shit," I huffed, making both of them look up at me. "We made a mess."

All of us laughed.

Chapter 20

After cleaning up the mess we made in the living room -- okay, most of the mess was my fault -- we took showers, ate a quick bite for lunch, and got the girls ready to go. Both of them needed to go home and pack clothes for orientation. Sarah was totally on board with having Violet live with us. All of us agreed that Paula should live with us too, but we knew there was no way that her uptight parents would allow it without a fight. They wanted her safe and secure in a sorority house. None of us were willing to trust a bunch of vapid girls to take care of Paula though, so we made a pact to look out for her. She may end up living with her sorority sisters, but we were going to keep her around us as much as was humanly possible.

I walked them to the door and gave Sarah a hug, then kissed her firmly and deeply. It was a long kiss, our tongues twisting around one another, tasting each other's mouths. Damn, could she ever kiss.

Violet grinned as she approached me for her turn and said, "I was gonna go with a peck on the cheek, but I think I'd like to try for something better."

I smiled as her arms slipped around my little waist and her lips pressed against mine. Her lips were so full and soft, and her tongue was bigger than mine. Violet turned out to be a fantastic kisser, but like a guy. She dominated my mouth, claimed it. By the time she drew away and winked at me, I was sopping wet.

"Thanks, babe," she waved and got into her car.

I watched them go then headed inside. Most of the rest of the day was spent packing my things. Spending so much time with the girls had really given me a lot of confidence in my new penis. It felt more a part of me now than ever, so it was natural that I went about my chores and packing with it hanging out. It was long and thick, hanging out of my panties, the big head rubbing against my warm thighs as I worked, constant stimulation. I was in the midst of folding laundry when it happened.

I was folding up a warm towel when I heard something rip and the towel was suddenly tented out in front of me. Dropping it to the floor, I saw that my penis was almost fully erect, and my panties were attached to only one leg. I looked at the throbbing pole between my legs and watched it slowly rise. There was a slight curve to the shaft, and by the time the head touched my body, it was lying between my breasts. I chuckled and shook my head, determined to keep working.

I resumed folding laundry. Remembering the towel, I bent over to pick it up. The slimy head of my cock poked me right under my chin, hard enough to bend my shaft and make me yelp. Tilting my head up a little, my fat glans popped out from under my chin and thudded against my nose and mouth. I breathed in the scent of my drooling cock, strangely smelling of both the heady aroma of my sex and the musky odor of masculine arousal. I rubbed my nose back and forth over the head of my cock. Gawd, it felt good. Then I licked it. I slid my hands around the head to gather up the copious arousal oozing out of the end of me, then stroked my cum-slick hands up and down my length.

Moments later, there I stood in the laundry room, bent over at the waist, licking the head of my cock and jacking myself off. Wrapping my lips around the wide head, I sucked my cock into my mouth. Fuck, it felt amazing. Getting an idea, I took my dick out of my mouth and laid some towels down on the hard laundry room floor, then laid down on my back. As I squirmed into position, big drops of thick precum dripped onto my face. One of the big drops hit the corner of my mouth. As I ran my hands up and down the throbbing shaft, I licked the precum into my mouth and swallowed it. Man, I really did taste good.

Grabbing the backs of my knees, I pulled, pushing the head of my dick into my mouth again. In this position, I could push and pull my legs back and forth, fucking my own mouth. My tongue was so soft, mouth so warm and wet. The salacious act of sucking myself off was aphrodisiac in itself. Soon thick precum was flowing steadily into my mouth, enough that I had to swallow a big gulp of it every half a dozen thrusts or so. My cock was throbbing almost painfully. I wanted to suck more of my cock into my mouth though.

Shifting on the floor, I put my legs up on the wall and bent my body almost in half. My cock slid over my tongue and touched the back of my mouth. Feeling the drooling head pressing against my throat made me moan around my wide shaft. I pulled my legs down towards my face. The fat head pushed against the opening of my throat. I gagged, but it felt so good there was no way I could give up. I took a moment to relax and tried again. I pulled, strained, and my cock slid into my throat. So tight, so warm and wet.

It took me a few minutes to get everything down, like breathing between thrusts into my throat, but I got it. Soon I was fucking my cock so far down my throat eagerly. Thick saliva was running over my chin and neck, down my cheeks, matting my hair, making an absolute mess, but I didn't care. The sound of me face-fucking myself was so vulgar in the confined space of the laundry room. Thrusting in and out of my tight throat, I managed to push a finger into my boiling cunt.

Oh. My. God.

On the next thrust into my throat, my cock exploded. Hot cream shot right into my stomach. I came so hard that I almost bent myself in half, shoving so much cock down my throat that it felt like I could reach my pussy. I lay there with my arms wrapped around the back of my thighs, bent almost in half. My dick lurched again and again, spilling warm cum down my throat. I saw stars, then black spots. Ripping my cock out of my throat, I tried to take a breath, but a stream of cum filled my mouth. I turned my head to the side and coughed up the thick cream. My dick spat hot cum on my face over and over, the force of the hot ropes surprisingly powerful.

When I could breathe again, I lay there on the floor, my jerking pole spitting monstrous wads of cum all over my face and in my mouth. Fuck, I tasted good. That pretty much cinched it for me. I was in love with my new dick.

I stroked the shaft, licked and sucked the head, all the while cumming all over myself. My eyes were plastered shut, my entire face coated with a thick layer of goo, and my hair was absolutely matted with warm cream. I could feel the slimy stuff under my shoulders, the towels soaked with cum, squishing noisily beneath me. Unable to stand anymore, I rolled over flat on my stomach. The feel of my long hard length trapped beneath my soft body was amazing. The top of my shaft was stuck between my breasts, and the huge head of my cock was spilling hot cum against my throat with every beat of my heart.

Pushing up onto my arms, I bent my head down and took my cock into my mouth again. I sucked it gently, slurped on the spitting end of me, licking my hot tongue around the swollen crown. Even though my climax was fading, the amount of cream weakly spilling from the big hole in the head of my dick was staggering. Every two pulses completely filled my mouth, forcing me to swallow. I couldn't imagine where so much hot cream was coming from.

At last, it was over. I collapsed onto the squishy towels and took a few minutes to catch my breath, my cock softening beneath my body. When I was able to sit up, I took a look around.

Holy shit!

My cum was everywhere. It completely soaked the towels, pooled on the tile floor around them. My upper body was a mess of thick goo. I looked down at my cock lying on the floor between my legs and shook my head. It wasn't hard anymore, but it was still long and thick. The crown of my penis reached my knees. Picking up my limp dick in both hands, I bent over and lay a soft kiss on the hot spongy head, gave it a soft suck, then kissed it again and hugged it to my breasts.

"Thank you, Freyja," I breathed.

My cock seemed to throb in reply, making me laugh. Needless to say, it took me a while to clean up. I spent the rest of the day doing laundry and setting out clothes to take for orientation. Sarah and I had planned to take my car, but it occurred to me that we hadn't taken into account that Violet and Paula were going with us too. My car could handle three of us with our luggage, but it would be tight. No way could I take all four of us.

After a brief call with Sarah, we had a plan. She was going to borrow her dad's RV. It wasn't one of those monstrous bus conversions, but was decently sized, and it could easily accommodate all of us. The RV had been barely used over the years, so it was practically new. Sarah's dad would take it for a quick tune-up before we headed out the morning after next. I'd only been in the RV once, but remembered that it had plenty of room to lounge around, or do other things.

I glanced over at the nightstand, saw the statue of Freyja there, and smiled. Yep, I was going to like having the RV to us girls.

The rest of the day flew by. I still had a lot to do, tidying up the house, various chores, make sure my laptop was ready to go, and on and on, but there was one thing in particular I wanted to follow up on before we left.

I had a date tomorrow.

Chapter 21

I laid there on the bed the next morning, bouncing on the mattress, my legs spread wide, hands behind my knees, pulling them back until my knees almost touched my shoulders.

"Oh gawd yes!" I wailed as Trevor fucked me furiously.

I was completely open to his pounding hips. Managing to lift my head, I looked down my body to watch his glistening cock thrusting into me. Just above that was the hard plane of his chiseled abs, rippling as he fucked me. His hair was plastered to his forehead with sweat. Glistening rivulets of it trickled down his handsome face, beaded on his masculine chest.

I'd called him before going to bed the night before. Sadly, we couldn't make our movie date, on account of Trevor's father needing his help with a project at home, but I told Trevor I wanted us to have some fun before all of us had to leave for orientation, he was more than happy to come over in the morning, before his dad needed him. He was so eager, in fact, that he woke me up at seven o'clock by knocking on our front door. I'd been groggy with sleep, hadn't showered, wasn't wearing any makeup, and my hair was an absolute mess, but Trevor had just attacked me in the doorway. By the time the door had slammed shut, he'd ripped my top off.

He'd carried me buck naked up the stairs, making me giggle and gasp as he licked and sucked my tits. Once we made it to my room, he'd gone down on me before I could strip him naked. He made me cum twice like that, using only his tongue the first time, then adding his fingers during round two, licking and sucking my cunt while his fingers stroked my g-spot.

We spent the next hour playing with each other, but most of that was me teasing his cock with mouth and hands, keeping him close to the edge, but never letting him come. I wanted Trevor to learn how to hold back on climax, so that both of us could come. Turned out he was a quick learner.

As I panted wantonly, spreading my legs lewdly for him, I marveled at the change of things between us. The changes weren't just physical either. Trevor was more patient, more aware of my needs, how I was responding to him. He did seem bigger now though, longer and thicker. I'd commented on it while teasing him earlier, and he'd said that it was nerves before. He hadn't ever been fully hard with me, not until now. He wasn't enormous, but he didn't need to be. I didn't have near as much room in my body as before.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers