Strange Days Ch. 18-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

My cock wasn't magical. It didn't just disappear when it wasn't being used. It was still there, long and thick, but inside me. That meant there was less room for other things. Now, Trevor filled me perfectly. It wasn't the good stretching I used to get with my monstrous dildo, a dildo I could no longer use, unfortunately, but his hard dick felt amazing inside me. My insides quivered, the hot walls of my cunt gripping him so fucking tightly. It felt like fiery lava was boiling up from deep in my body. I was going to come, and soon.

Trevor shivered and gasped above me, "Amy...can't...gonna come."

His face was a twisted mask of concentration. Hearing the lust in his voice and feeling his cock swell in my tight little cunt brought me that much closer to the edge.

"It's okay, baby," I soothed him. "Fill me with your cum."

His eyes flew open. I'd never spoken to him like that before. Trevor pulled almost completely out of me, grabbed my ass with both hands, then he rammed every last inch of his hard cock into my quivering gash. I felt the tip of him press right up against my cervix, then my world exploded. Heavenly bliss detonated deep in my core, expanding up and out through my limbs as Trevor's hot cum blew out of him. He ground his spurting trunk into me, spilling his thick cum so deep inside me.

I was in the midst of an open-mouthed scream when he surprised me with a deep kiss. The feel of his hot tongue in my mouth set me off again. I don't know where he learned to do it, but when his seed stopped spilling into me, Trevor stroked my quivering cunt with his cock, slow and deep, almost in perfect rhythm to the waves of climax coursing through me. Turned out that I loved this part the most, when his dick wasn't quite fully erect, but still so warm and thick, pushing in and out of me towards the end of my cum. When the last of the climax rippled through my body, Trevor gave me one last thrust of his half-hard cock. Moving out of the way, he helped me lower my tense legs and flopped down onto his back beside me.

"That was..." he began.

"Fucking incredible!" I squealed with joy, making him laugh.

"Really?" he asked, lolling his head to the side to look at me.

I reached over and cupped his cheek in my hand, answering softly, letting him see the satisfaction in my eyes, "Yes, really."

Rather than the smug grin of pride I expected, Trevor blushed. He smiled just before he kissed me. It was a damn good kiss too. Afterwards, we lay there for a while, petting each other's bodies, exploring. Trevor looked past me then.

"What's that?" he asked, eyebrows pinched together.

"What?" I rolled onto my back to see what he was looking at. It was the statue of Freyja. I'd forgotten to put it away last night. "Oh, it was a birthday present from Sarah. That's Freyja, a goddess of fertility and childbirth."

Trevor gave me a look of horror.

I laughed and rolled on top of him, straddling his waist. "Don't worry. I'm not trying to get knocked up, believe me."

"Well, that's good," he chuckled nervously, then glanced at the statue again, grinning. "I like it."

I blinked at him. "Really?"

Trevor smiled at me and shrugged, stroked his hands along my thighs and hips. "Yeah, dickgirls are hot."

I laughed. "What the hell is a dickgirl?"

"Futanari?" he asked.

I shook my head, not following.

"It's a kind of Japanese pornography," he explained. I couldn't help but wonder what kind of porn Trevor sought out. "Their culture is really different from ours. It's considered homosexual in their culture for a man to view pornography that includes a man."

"So all their porn is girl on girl?" I asked.

"No," he chuckled, then shrugged again. "Well, kind of. A good chunk of their porn is futanari, girls with cocks that still have all their lady parts."

I smiled at him. "And you think futanari is hot?"

Trevor widened his eyes. "Oh, hell yeah."

He thought girls with cocks were hot? Oh, this had promise, but I had to be sure. "That doesn't strike you as a little gay, that you like porn that features girls with dicks?"

"Not at all," he shook his head, sliding his hands up my sides to cup my small breasts. "They're still women."

I sighed as his rough palms slid over my nipples, then I said, "But there's still a dick there."

Trevor shrugged. "There's something incredibly beautiful about two women together, Amy, much more so than a man and woman. That one of them has a dick is even better."

I raised my eyebrows. "Okay, you're gonna have to explain that."

Trevor laughed. One of his hands stayed on my breast, while the other slid up my chest and neck. I felt my insides tighten at the feel of his hands on me. "It's hard for me to imagine two guys actually enjoying sex together, you know? The same goes with two girls. I mean, we kind of all have it encoded in our brains that real sex requires a penis and vagina, and..."

I laughed and couldn't help teasing him, "Penis and vagina?"

"Shut up," he grinned and tweaked my nipple between thumb and finger, making me yelp and grind down against his soft dick, which I noted was no longer very soft.

I slid my wet cunt along his thickening shaft, making him sigh with pleasure. "Go on."

"Whu?" he blinked up at me, then nodded. "Oh, right. So anyway, the concept of good sex without the proper parts is difficult to swallow and..."

"Nice choice of words," I teased again. His cock was long and hard now, the flared end of him leaving a small wet spot on his stomach.

You'd think I'd have been all fucked out, having blazed my sexual way through two of my best friends over the recent days, but in all the pounding sex, my girly parts hadn't received the kind of attention I'd been giving. I was happy to have a cock again.

Very happy.

Trevor frowned at my teasing, grabbed my hips, and with a slight adjustment of my lower body, shoved his hard cock up inside me.

"Gawd!" I threw my head back and croaked at the feel of him suddenly filling me up.

Trevor held me there for a while, pinned on his dick. When I looked down at him, he smiled mischievously. "As I was saying..." he paused expectantly.

I began moving my hips against him, shifting his cock around in my body, keeping him deep inside me. I sighed dreamily. "Baby, as long as you're inside me, you can say anything you want."

Trevor smiled. "I love watching women together, but when one of them has a dick, I can actually believe the're enjoying themselves as much as I would with a girl."

Arching my back, I reveled in the feel his spongy tip pressing against the roof of my little cunt. I put my hands on my thighs and just took my pleasure from him. Gawd, it felt so good.

"Are you gonna come again?" I asked breathily.

"Not likely," he grinned.

"But you're hard," I frowned.

"Oh, I can get hard again after coming, and I can stay that way for a while, but coming again, definitely not, at least not without a long break." He looked at me for a moment. "Is that okay?"

I smiled and leaned down to kiss him. "It's wonderful, Trevor."

He smiled back when I sat up again, sighing as I sank down on his cock. "You feel really good."

"So do you," I replied breathily.

I rode him like that for a while, at least until I had a small cum. Small, but still fucking amazing. And he was still hard.

"What if you knew a girl that really did have a cock?" I blurted out.

Trevor blinked up at me. "What do you mean?"

I shrugged. "Well, would it still turn you on?"

He grinned and reached around me to grab my ass. "Are you hiding something down there, Amy?"

"Mayyy-be," I smiled coyly.

Trevor chuckled. "No, I don't think a dickgirl would turn me on in real life."

"No?" I tried to keep the disappointment out of my voice.

"Well, actually," he furrowed his brow in thought, then he flashed a beautiful smile. "A dickgirl with another girl would be hot as hell to watch."

Now we were talking! "But you wouldn't want to join in?"

He thought about it, then shrugged. "I guess I would. I mean, I wouldn't want to jerk her off or give her head or anything," he grinned again. "But I'd be more than happy to plug a hole or two while she fucked another girl."

"A hole or two?" I playfully slapped his chest. "Is that all I am to you? A whole or two?" I almost squealed, realizing I had all but confessed I was the dickgirl in this equation. Thankfully, he didn't catch it.

With a devious grin, Trevor suddenly rolled us over. His hard body settled down against mine. I adored the feel of his hard muscled body weighing against me.

"No," he shook his head and fucked deep into my body, so hard and thick. "You're heaven given form."

I smiled at his sincerity.

Trevor fucked three more cums out of me before he had to go. I walked him to the door and kissed him. I'd meant it to be short and sweet, but the kiss quickly grew hot and heavy. We drew apart and held each other's hands.

"Trevor?" I said, looking down, needing to know something. When I finally found the courage to face him, I looked up and asked, "Would you still like me if I was a dickgirl?"

He grinned. "No."

My heart fell into my stomach and my gaze fell to the floor.

"I'd still love you," he said.

I looked up at that, stunned. He cupped my cheek and stroked the corner of my mouth with his thumb.

"You don't have to say anything," he told me, smiling sweetly. "I just wanted you to know."

Trevor loved me? I could barely comprehend it. I didn't feel compelled to say it back, but knew that I felt something for him, something powerful enough to make my legs wobble, my heart go pitter-patter, and my insides grow warm.

"Come see me this week?" I asked dreamily.

"Count on it. Where you are gonna be?"

I frowned. "Actually, I don't know yet. Sarah and I picked out an apartment months ago, but we have to find something bigger now, since Violet is staying with us."

He kissed me sweetly. "Well, just call me when you know."

I smiled, felt myself blushing. "Count on it."

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers