Strange Days Ch. 42-47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

"You look tired, baby," she said softly.

I smiled back at her and shrugged a shoulder. "A little."

Sarah leaned in and kissed me. "Let's get you to bed then."

Mom pushed her legs out and leaned back in her chair, stretching. "I think I'm off to bed too."

That made me think of something. As Sarah and Trevor helped me up, I asked Mom, "I guess you've been sleeping in Violet's bed?"

She nodded. "She's been staying with her girlfriend. She wants you to call her when you're feeling up to it."

I nodded and let Sarah and Trevor take me to bed. Since you couldn't see into our area from Violet's, we had a little privacy from Mom. Sarah held me up while Trevor took off my clothes, then they slipped a silk night gown over me. It fell almost too my knees, and it was so soft and light against my skin.

"Where did this come from?" I asked.

"Your mom," Sarah replied.

Trevor folded my clothes and put them on the dresser, then turned to face us. "Okay, into bed."

Sarah held the covers for me so that Trevor could help me into bed. When I was tucked in, I looked up at Trevor. "You're not gonna sleep on the couch, are you?"

"No, I..." he started, looking at Sarah, then he blushed.

Sarah smiled bashfully at him, and I couldn't help but wonder what that was about. I realized I couldn't smell his masculine scent on my sheets, so either they'd been freshly washed, and probably had, or it was more likely he'd been sleeping with Sarah.

Trevor seemed to know what I was thinking and said hurriedly, "We didn't do anything."

I laughed and held out my hand, which he took. "It's okay, even if you did."

"Well, that's not entirely true," Sarah said, and I looked at her at that. She shrugged a shoulder. "He let me cry all over him."

Trevor snorted. We just looked at each other for a moment. Me, I was waiting for at least one of them to climb into bed with me, but they looked like they were waiting on each other.

I held up the covers and smiled. "You guys getting in here or what?"

They beamed a smile at me. Sarah climbed in first and I rolled onto my good side to face her. Trevor tucked her in, then leaned over and kissed her cheek, but before he could straighten up, she put her hand behind his head and held him down. She looked at him for a moment, then pulled him closer and gave him a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth. For a second or two, he look surprised, then he smiled and kissed her forehead before coming around to the other side of the bed.

Sarah looked at me again. I ran my fingers over her cheek and into her hair, then pulled her to me for a kiss. I'd meant for it to be a quick kiss, but Sarah had other things in mind. She slid her hand behind my head and kissed me back, taking a deep breath through her nose and pushing her tongue into my mouth.

While Sarah kissed me, making things tighten - and harden - low in my body, I heard Trevor getting undressed, then he slipped into the bed, snuggling up behind me. I felt the soft cotton of his boxer shorts against my legs, and part of me was disappointed that he wasn't naked. Granted, I was in no shape for sex, but that didn't change the fact that Sarah was one hell of a kisser. Apparently, you can fuck me up, but you can't fuck me out.

Heh. I should have that made into a bumper sticker.

Sarah gave me a final gentle kiss and whispered against my mouth, "I love you."

"Both of us," Trevor said, kissing my neck.

I reached behind me and took his hand, pulling it around my hip, where I didn't hurt on that side. He moved closer, until his body was pressed to mine in a solid line from my head to my feet. Even though he wasn't hard, I could feel his thick masculinity against my rear end. Unfortunately, that kicked off yet another bout of naughty thoughts. As hurt as I was, as tired as I was, I was suddenly overcome with desire, for him to take me from behind, and for me to take Sarah. Besides, the position we were in would have been perfect for it.

Unfortunately, it seemed my fantasies were broadcasting.

"Trevor?" Mom called from Violet's bed.

"Yes, ma'am?" he replied.

"No monkey business. Doctor's orders."

Sarah and I chuckled, and so did Trevor. "Yes, ma'am," we replied in chorus.

Chapter 44

A soft voice woke me up the next morning.

"I'm going out for groceries," Mom was whispering. "Call if you need me, okay?"

"I will," Sarah whispered back. "Thanks, Linda."

I heard Mom give her a kiss, then she left. I suppose I could have let her know I was awake, but I was so comfortable between Sarah and Trevor that I didn't want anyone to move. He was still pressed against my back, his arm over my hip, and he had a truly impressive case of morning wood wedged in the crack of my butt. Sarah was still up against the front of me, her leg draped over both me and Trevor.

"I know you're awake, goofball," Sarah whispered, then she kissed me.

I smiled against her mouth, tightened my arm around her, and kissed her much more firmly than she had me. She moaned softly into my mouth, put her hand on my hip, just past Trevor's. Feeling brazen, I slid my hand down between us and pushed it up her shirt, cupping one of her full breasts. Her soft fleshy boob felt so nice. I felt my cock swell inside me.

"I don't think this is a good idea," she breathed against my lips, but her hand slipped under the silk of my gown and between my legs.

"Yes, it is," I whispered, then kissed her harder, rolled her nipple between thumb and finger.

In truth, she was probably right, given my current condition, but it had felt like an eternity since I'd been able to be with her, or with Trevor. I wanted her, needed her. I raised my top leg a little, letting Sarah slip her hand higher up my thigh. The very tips of her fingers found my cleft, warm and wet for her.

"I think Trevor would agree with me," Sarah argued quietly.

"Somehow I doubt that," I smiled against her mouth. "You have no idea how hard he is right now." And good heavens, was he ever hard. It felt like a steel pipe against my ass.

"Really?" she snickered.

"Gawd, yes," I moaned softly, moving my hand down her body to rub her mound through her panties. "Take these off."

Sarah moved her head back to look at me. "Amy, I really don't think..."

"Never mind," I told her and smoothed my hand over her panty-clad mound, dug my fingers under the soft lace, and pulled it aside. "I can work around them."

"Amy, we..." she began, but gave a soft gasp when I parted her smooth labia with two fingers and stroked her opening with a third.

She was so warm and wet, so swollen with need, and what happened next was completely out of my control. My cock pushed out of me, but it was rock hard. I knew if I didn't move that it would hurt like hell, and it was already uncomfortable. I pushed my hips back to give it room, which naturally shoved my ass against Trevor's hard cock. He groaned in his sleep. That alone shocked me back to reality, but there was no way I could stop what was already happening. Inch by inch my cock came out, long and hard.

I pushed Sarah's leg up and moved my hips towards her, taking my cock in hand just beneath the head. My shaft was slippery with arousal, which was a good thing, because I don't think I had the patience I otherwise would have. It had been over a week since I'd had sex. I wasn't waiting. Couldn't wait.

When I rubbed the end of me into her cleft, Sarah's eyes went wide.

"What are you...?" she tried to ask, but I grabbed her hip and pushed inside her.

So tight, so wet. The soft walls of her cunt parted around the wide head of my cock, collapsed against the hard shaft of me.

"Oh, gawd, Amy," she sighed, shivered in my arms, touched her forehead to mine. She spoke so softly I could barely hear her, gasping quietly now and then as my cock throbbed inside her. "Trevor...he could...wake up."

I smoothed my hand up her back to curl my fist in her hair, pulling her head back to whisper against her mouth. "I'm kind of hoping he does."

Moving my hips, I pumped her tight heat with a few inches of my dick, fucking her slow and deep. This also rubbed my ass against Trevor's erection, and he was starting to thrust against my butt in his sleep. Sarah was getting wetter now, warmer, and tighter. I had to really work to push my cock into her.

"You're so...gawd, Amy," Sarah breathed.

I think she was going to say I was so hard or something, but with Trevor right behind me, bound to wake up at any moment, it was probably good that she hadn't. The thrusting of my hips was pushing my night gown up, and Trevor's boxers down. I could feel the swollen end of him rubbing wetly against the base of my spine, the hard silken shaft of him in the crack of my ass. His arm moved on my hip. There was no way I could stop fucking Sarah, but I had to get control of the situation. Besides, my knee was starting to throb painfully.

Releasing Sarah's hair, I stroked my fingertips over her cheek. "Move for me."

She blinked her eyes open, shifted slightly, and began rocking her hips, fucking against me as I lay still. She barely moved, keeping her body tight against mine, and I saw the brilliance of her strategy. When Trevor woke up, he would think she was merely rubbing against me. The key was that I couldn't let his hands roam around.

Reaching behind me, I pushed his boxers down and took hold of his cock. Jeezus, he was big, hard, swollen, throbbing in my hand. He felt massive. I'd just had my hand around my own dick, and I swear that his felt just as big as mine when it was sized for Sarah, as it was now. How had I never noticed this before? Was it a trick of perspective?

"Gawd, Amy," Trevor sighed against my neck.

He was awake. No time.

"Fuck me," I told him, stroking his length.

Trevor slid his hand between my thighs. Shit! I grabbed his hand and helped him lift my leg, then reached between my thighs, took his cock, and fit him at my opening. I took his hand from behind me and pulled it around my stomach. He slid it up to my chest, cupped my breast, and pushed every hard inch of him inside me.

Oh. My. God.

He was so hard, so big, stretching me, filling me, pushing so fucking deep, and with my cock buried inside of Sarah, it was too much. Delightful heat bloomed deep in my belly, burst up and out, and I came right then and there.

Sarah humped against me, churned her insides with my throbbing length, rubbed the end of me against the end of her. I felt her reach across me and pulled Trevor tight against my back. He released my breast to reach for her, hugging her to me. They held me tight, fucked me slow and deep, Trevor thrusting into me, Sarah fucking me into her. My dick lurched inside her, swelled.

"You're so tight," Trevor groaned against the back of my neck. "Can't...I can't...hold on."

"Go," I gasped, moving my hips, fucking back against him and forward into Sarah, fucking her while he fucked me. My senses were going wild, too much for my poor mind to process. "Go, Trevor. Go inside me."

He growled and pulled Sarah tighter against me, moved his hips faster, fucking me hard and deep with short but powerful thrusts.

"Amy," Sarah whimpered. "Gonna come."

I felt it begin, pressure in my belly, racing up and out of me. Trevor swelled massively inside me and Sarah's warm, wet walls fluttered around my length. I screamed, "Gawd!!!"

The core of my cock burned and I came from the tips of my hair to my toes, pouring thick cream into Sarah, just as Trevor filled me with his cum. It blew out of him so hard and hot that I felt it gushing against my cervix, bathing my insides with heat, filling me. Sarah grabbed my hip and hunched against me, ground her cumming cunt on my spurting length. We came until I felt creamy goo oozing out of Sarah, and out of me.

I lost all sense of time. The world collapsed to a singularity, where only Trevor inside me and me inside of Sarah remained. Cunts squeezing, sucking, milking. Cocks throbbing, spurting, spilling. We lay there for a while, basking in the afterglow of incredible mind-blowing sex, warm cum trickling down thighs, cocks softening.

"Jeezus," Trevor sighed and relaxed against my back.

Sarah laughed, so hard it shook the bed.

I felt Trevor's hand begin to roam, sliding down my belly. Shit!

With a thought, or maybe by instinct, my cock slid out of Sarah and back into my body, and the timing was perfect, because just as the head of me slipped back into my folds, Trevor's fingers slid over my mound and he cupped my sex with his hand. Thankfully, Sarah had shifted her hips back a little, so that Trevor's hand wouldn't brush against her cum-slickened thighs.

"Wow," he breathed, kissing my neck. "What was that all about?"

I chuckled and turned my head. "I may have missed you guys a little."

He snorted and kissed me softly, sweetly. He drew back to look at me, smiled warmly, then he reached past me and cupped Sarah's cheek, drew her close, so that her cheek was against mine and Trevor's rested on my head. I couldn't get enough of the feel of them against me, warming me between them. I could have lain there forever.

Unfortunately, once the afterglow began to fade, discomfort started creeping in, my ankle, knee, ribs, and it felt like a headache was coming on.

Trevor broke the silence first. "So, how do you two do that, anyway?"

Sarah and I laughed, partly because of his innocently curious tone, and partly because that was a secret between me and Sarah.

"What's so funny?" he asked, pushing up onto his arm to look at us.

"It's a secret," I told him, gazing into Sarah's beautiful blue eyes.

"You know, I can't punish her for being difficult," Trevor said, giving Sarah a level look. "But you're fair game."

Glancing at him, she bounced her eyebrows, and he chuckled.

"I'm gonna shower and make breakfast," she said, rolled over and grabbed a robe from the floor, draping it around her shoulders and sliding into it before standing up and heading out.

"Oh, now you're modest?" Trevor teased her.

Sarah whipped her head about, sending her hair flying over her shoulder, and she struck the most adorable pose, flashing him a lovely grin. Her expression, her posture, her robe, the flush of her skin, it all screamed 'come tease me, come fuck me'. Damn, if only I'd had a camera right then.

Trevor laughed and rolled out of bed too, coming around to my side of the bed and offering his hand.

"Wanna shower with us?" he asked.

It took some effort to tear my gaze away from the sight of his maleness. Though he wasn't hard, he was still long and thick, still wet from our coupling.

"Amy?" he chuckled.

I glanced up at him and smiled, snuggled into the sheets. My knee and ribs were really throbbing now, not to mention I had a killer headache building fast. I'd tried not to move around too much, but apparently hadn't succeeded. "No, you go ahead. I'm gonna stay here for a bit."

He frowned a little and sat down on the edge of the bed, putting his hand on my hip. "You okay?"

I nodded, putting on a brave face. It wouldn't help him to know how much I was hurting. "Just a little sore."

He gave me a long appraising look, then shook his head. "Liar."

I smiled.

Trevor picked up a bottle of painkillers from my night stand. There were only a few pills in it, enough to get me through mid-day. He gave me a couple of pills and a glass of water, set the bottle down and turned back to me, but I'd seen his hand again, the bandages there. "I better go pick up your prescriptions."

He stood up, but I took his hand, pulled him back down. He knelt beside the bed, asking what I wanted with his eyes alone, so I took his chin, drew him to me, and kissed him.

"When you get back," I spoke against his lips, kissed him again. "We're going to talk about your hands."

He took a breath, nodded, and kissed me again. When he was dressed, he stopped by the shower to tell Sarah he was on his way out. I couldn't sleep, so I just laid there in bed for a while. Sarah came back, arms above her head, toweling her hair dry, the rest of her wondrously naked body on display. Her breasts were so full, defying gravity with her nipples slightly upturned, and I absolutely loved the muscled lines of her body, the sharp V where her abdomen met her hips. Gawd, she was beautiful. I'd just had her moments before, but I wanted her again so much.

I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head. "There is definitely something wrong with me."

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," I chuckled, pushing the blankets back down so that I could see her. "I just can't believe I'm this messed up and wanna have sex with you again."

She smiled and bounced her eyebrows.

"Uh-uh," I shook my head. "Too sore."

When she was dressed - if g-string panties and a partially-see-through-threadbare-spaghetti-strap tank top count as being dressed - she came over and leaned down to kiss my cheek. "I'll go start breakfast. Shout when you're ready for a bath."

I nodded and watched her go. I lay there for a while longer, listening to the sounds of Sarah in the kitchen, trying to ignore the protests of my injuries, but I couldn't. I gave up and gingerly got out of bed. I don't know what compelled me to do it, but I hobbled over to the vanity and sat down. Apparently, I shouldn't have.

My reflection stared back at me with a black eye, swollen cheekbone, split lower lip. The horrible bruises around my throat looked like an ugly choker. There were more bruises on my shoulders, arms, where I'd been grabbed. It all came back to me, every punch, every kick, every ounce of hurt, and with all of it, came the memory of Todd choking me. He hadn't wanted to hurt me. He'd wanted to kill me.

I blinked at my reflection, realized I was crying, but strangely, I wasn't sad or afraid. I was angry. No, I was furious. My gaze was drawn up to the side of my head. I turned it a little, ran my hand over bare scalp, where I'd been shaved, fingertips brushing over the line of stitches.

Yeah. I really shouldn't have sat down at the vanity.

Blood roaring in my veins, pulse pounding in my ears and breath coming hard and fast, I hooked my foot through the straps of Trevor's bag and pulled it beside my chair. A quick search inside and I found what I wanted. I was right before. Trevor was definitely manscaping these days.

I adjusted the guard on his trimmer to the lowest setting, flicked it on, and pulled a Britney Spears, except I had a good fucking reason for what I was doing. Chunks of brown fell like rain around my shoulders, past my face, onto the vanity. When I was done, I turned off the trimmer, brushed the blade clean, and put it back where I found it.

My reflection stared back at me, only without hair. For a moment, I didn't even recognize myself, except for the eyes that stared back at me. There was no shock at what I had done, no remorse. Todd had tried to kill me, his friends had tried to ruin me. I wouldn't be afraid. Fuck that, and fuck them.

"You ready for some..." Sarah began as she rounded the corner, coming to a dead stop when she saw me. I smiled at her and ran a hand over my scalp, the short buzzed hair tickling my palm. Her eyes shimmered and she came to me. "Oh, baby."

She knelt beside my chair and hugged me.

"You don't hate it?" I asked her.

She kissed my neck, my ear, and even my buzzed head. She leaned back and gently held my face in her hands, smiling happily, even though she was crying. "I love it," she nodded.

I felt tears on my cheeks again. Sarah kissed my mouth, soft and sweet, whispering, "And I love you, Amy Lauren Carter."

I held her close, cried, and I'd never felt more content in my life.

Chapter 45

Trevor got back just in time for breakfast, carrying a life-saving paper bag of my now favorite drugs. Speaking of which, the pills I'd taken earlier had kicked in, so I was feeling pretty happy. Giddy, is probably more accurate. Sarah jumped up from the table when the elevator was on the way up. She caught Trevor just inside the apartment, told him something under her breath. He looked over at me and I smiled, even waved a hand at him, like I hadn't seen him in forever.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers