Strange Days Ch. 42-47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

Yeah, I was just a tad doped up.

Trevor set down the bag on the kitchen counter and came over to sit next to me.

"What do you think?" I asked him, rubbing my hand over my head.

"Honestly?" He asked, expression unreadable, until he grinned. "You are strangely hot as hell right now."

Sarah laughed, and so did I, so hard I snorted like a happy little piggy, making his grin widen even further. He shook his head with amusement and gave me a peck on the lips before digging into breakfast.

I was shoveling eggs into my mouth when Sarah asked, "Do you feel up to seeing Paula today?"

I mumbled my assent around a mouthful of food, "Lub doo."

Sarah chuckled.

"What about Johnny?" Trevor asked quietly.

Sarah shook her head and leaned back in her chair, propping a foot up on the seat, sipping her coffee. "He's with his dad, dealing with...stuff."

Again, around a mouthful of food - gawd, I was hungry! "Oo mean 'ish ash-hole bruber?'

Sarah laughed. "Yeah, that."

"Hey," Trevor said, putting his hand on my leg, making me look at him. "Want me to shave my head too?"

I swallowed my food and washed it down with a gulp of orange juice. Feeling frisky, I grabbed his hair and pulled him close. "No. I like having something to hold onto when you're fucking me." Then I kissed the shit out of him.

"Amy, wait..." Trevor gasped into my mouth.

"Whoa, easy there," Sarah said, hands under my arms, pulling me back into my chair.

Apparently, I'd tried to crawl onto Trevor's lap, and was still trying, evident by the fact that my arms were around his neck in a death grip.

Like I said. Giddy.

The elevator was coming up now.

"Amy, that's your mom!" Trevor hissed, but then he groaned as I rubbed my groin against his.

I was getting warm down there, and my belly felt funny, like there were butterflies in there, pretty butterflies flapping their pretty wings in my little pussy, eager for my nectar. "Wantyouto fuck me, Trevor! Not mom!"

"Oooo-kay," Sarah laughed and pulled harder, trying to get me off Trevor.

"Come on, Trevor," I crushed his face into my cleavage, felt my nipples harden, my insides clench. "Suck my boobies. Stick your thing in me."

Trevor was laughing with Sarah now, but I didn't want him to laugh, and I didn't want him to struggle. I wanted him inside me. I growled and shoved my hands down his shorts, found his stiffening cock, and gave it a firm stroke.

"Shit, Sarah," he gasped. "You gotta help me here!"

"Yeah, Sarah," I said huskily, licking Trevor's ear. "Help him fuck me."

"Amy, you're going to hurt yourself," Sarah chided, curling her arms under my armpits and back to my shoulders, then she gave a heave and I was out of Trevor's lap. To my surprise, when she stood me up, she whisked me off the floor and into her arms. "Besides, you can't fuck him in front of your mom."

That made absolutely no sense to me.

"Why not?" I complained, hugging her neck, kissing her jaw and throat. "He's really good, Sarah. She can have him when I'm done." Still kissing Sarah's neck, I asked Trevor, "You'd fuck my mom, right Trevor? She's really pretty."

"Yeah, she's really pretty, Amy," he chuckled.

She laughed and asked over her shoulder, "Trevor, how many pills did you give her?"

I heard his footsteps, following us to the bathtub. "Just the recommended dose. Two tablets."

"Chicky here can't hold her dope then," she said.

"Come on, Sarah," I urged, pushing my hand down the front of her shirt to rub her pretty boobs. "Let me fuck him."

"Hey, outta my shirt!"

I nibbled her ear and breathed, "You can fuck him too."

"Maybe later," Sarah sighed.

"Really?" Trevor asked, surprised.

Sarah laughed.

Trevor got the bath running while Sarah stripped me naked. I tried to strip her too, but she kept slapping my hand away. She took one arm and Trevor took the other, and once they lowered me into the tub, I reached out and grabbed Sarah's panties, jerking them down her thighs. Before she could react, I pushed my hand between her legs and rubbed her soft mound.

Sarah gave a squealing laugh and bent over, pushing her butt out, trying to get away, but I got a hand on her ass and kept her within reach. I loved the feel of her soft cunt in my hand, but what I really wanted was to feel it wrapped around my girl-dong.

"I'll fuck you, if you want," I told her.

Sarah looked at me at that, eyes wide open, and when my finger dipped between her now slippery folds, her mouth fell open.

"Damn, Amy," Trevor laughed, tried to help Sarah get me off of her.

The elevator doors groaned open.

"Come on in, Sarah," I pulled her closer to the tub. "Get in the tub and I'll fill you up with my big thick..."

"Dildo?" Sarah interrupted me, scolding me with her gaze. "That's okay, sweetie. You just relax."

"Fine!" I huffed in defeat and slumped back into the tub, sloshing water around inside. I couldn't understand why she'd rather me fuck her with a dildo than my cock, but whatever.

Sarah and Trevor shared a look, shaking their hands. I don't know what their problem was. I just wanted to get laid. They were so stuffy. Total squares.

Hehe. I was totally bringing 'square' back. I mean, really...beast? Who says that? I should totally find out who made 'beast' happen and fuck them too.

"What was that about dildos?" Mom called from across the apartment.

"Mom!" I yelled in complaint. "Trevor won't fuck me and Sarah won't let me fuck her."

Sarah and Trevor laughed, and when Mom came around the corner, I threw my arms out and gave her a huge goofy smile. "Hi Mommy!"

She was smiling, until she saw my hair.

"Watch, Mom!" I chirped and dunked myself under the water. Hands grabbed me, and Trevor and Sarah pulled me back up. I giggled and said, "I don't have to brush my hair after a wash now!"

Mom set down the bags she was holding and looked at Trevor and Sarah. "Mind getting the rest of the groceries?"

"Not at all," Trevor replied, and he left with Sarah.

Well! So much for getting laid.

Mom knelt down beside the tub, put one hand on my shoulder and cupped my cheek with the other. "Baby, are you alright?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded, giving her a big smile.

She looked at my hair, ran her hand over my head and back to my cheek. "This is really cute."

"Yeah?" I asked. It was really important that Mom liked my hair. All moms should like their little girls' hair. "I don't know," I pouted. "Trevor wouldn't have sex with me."

Mom chuckled. "Trevor's a smart boy."

"Bah!" I flicked water at her.

Mom helped me take a bath. Actually, I just laid there and let her do it. I was too tired. She helped me dry off, put ointment on my head and another kind on my lip, then she tucked me into bed while Trevor and Sarah unloaded the groceries in the kitchen.

"Get some rest, honey," she told me.

"I'm not tired!" I protested.

That was, of course, about two seconds before I felt asleep.

Later, I woke up with a serious hard-on, and there was a tightly muscled and very warm body snuggled up against me. My dick was digging into their hip, and I could feel their warm breath on my face. At first, I was terrified it was Trevor, but as my senses came to me from a drug induced sleepy haze, I realized the body wrapped around mine was too soft in all the right places, too feminine. I blinked my eyes open and moved my head back to see.

It was Paula.

As best as I could, I looked around. We were in my bed, and it must have been nighttime. Sarah was asleep in her own bed, facing us, and I could see Trevor behind her, snuggled against her back, his arm around her waist. I could also hear Mom softly snoring in Violet's bed.

I vaguely remember being fed lunch, and dinner, but not what it was, only that I ate. I also remembered trying to get Trevor to fuck me, and trying to fuck Sarah. The last thing I remembered was being stripped down to nothing and being tucked into bed. I blushed furiously. Gawd, how embarrassing. Then I laughed, and though I didn't actually make a sound, it still shook the bed a little.

Paula opened her eyes and gave me a sleepy smile, whispering, "What's so funny?"

I laid my head back down and shook it. "Nothing. I was just a little doped up earlier."

She gave a slow blink of her pretty hazel eyes. It was so nice to see her, made me so happy that she was safe, that she was well. I touched her cheek with my fingertips, and she closed her eyes for a moment.

"How are you?" I asked quietly.

"Good," she smiled, then asked, "You?"

"I'm good," I smiled back.

She gazed into my eyes for a long moment, then laid her hand across my cheek. Her gaze lingered on my other cheek, the bruised one, then flicked to my mouth. She brushed her thumb so lightly over my lower lip.

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

I shrugged a shoulder and slid my arm around her narrow waist, tucking my face under her chin, snuggling close. "It'll heal."

"I like your hair," she told me, and I smiled against her throat.

We just lay there for a while, me holding her tightly, her stroking my back, smoothing her hand over the back of my head. She shook then, a tremble of her whole body.

"Paula?" I asked in a whisper.

"I'm sorry," she choked out softly.

She was crying.

I moved back a little to look at her, cupped her cheek to make her look at me, and told her sternly, "Don't be sorry."

She blinked teary eyes at me.

"You're my friend," I told her, running my thumb across her mouth. "I love you." And I meant it. Tears fell down her cheeks, and I leaned in to kiss them away. "Don't you dare be sorry, Paula."

She hugged me then, careful of my ribs, then she touched my chin, tipped my face up, and she kissed me. Her lips were so soft, so warm, and when she took a sharp breath through her nose, that kiss was anything but a friendly peck. I remembered the way she'd kissed me in my living room, how hot she'd made with that one kiss, and this was about a thousand times more intense.

Maybe it was because we'd grown so close. Maybe it was because of shared tragedy. Maybe it was because we were feeling vulnerable, needed to be comforted. I don't know. What I do know is that one amazing kiss had me throbbing against her hip. But then her soft warm hand slid between us and wrapped around my cock.

"Paula," I gasped quietly.

"Shhh," she whispered back.

She began to stroke me, slowly, from root to tip. Soon, her hand was slippery with my arousal.

"Paula, you don't..." I croaked out, trying to keep quiet. I licked my lips and tried again. "You don't have to do this."

"I want to," she replied, silencing me with another mind-fucking-blowing kiss.

Her hand was so soft, so warm. All of her was warm. I managed to make my arm move, to explore, found her smooth thigh. I didn't even know what she was wearing. I felt the hem of a nightgown, or dress, I'm not sure. I smoothed my hand up her leg and to her hip, and when I realized I hadn't encountered panties, I took a sharp breath.

Paula pushed me away a little, so that I was still on my side but almost on my back, and I whimpered her name as she trailed a hot line of kisses down my neck. I felt her elbow brush my chest and saw her fumbling with the front of a cotton nightgown. She gave my a hard cock a delicious squeeze from root to tip, drawing my gaze there, where I saw a large glob of clear fluid ooze out of the end of me. I wasn't as wide as with Sarah, and especially not with Violet, but I looked much longer than when I was with either of them.

When Paula's gown opened, I saw her small but firm breasts from the corner of my eye. Her boobs were smaller than mine, but perfect for her slender frame, and they were capped with deliciously long nipples atop puffy areola. I couldn't help but lick my lips.

She glanced at my mouth and smiled. Sensing what I wanted, she shuffled closer, and higher, rolled me towards her and pulled my face into her chest. I flattened my tongue against her breast and licked up to her nipple, so stiff it felt unreal.

"Gawd, Amy," she cooed into my ear, shivering as I flicked her nipple with my tongue, drew it and as much of her breast as I could into my mouth.

I wrapped an arm around her slender waist, trapped her there, made love to her breasts with my mouth. Soon I was thrusting my dick through her clenched fist, in time with her strokes. Gawd, it was so hard not to make too much noise.

I felt her moving again, but I couldn't bring myself to leave her breasts. I kissed and nibbled all over her chest, up to her neck, snaked my hand into her hair and looked up at her, then brought her down to kiss me. She slipped her tongue into my mouth, kissed me, stroked my twitching length until I wanted to cry out her name.

She whispered against my mouth. "Do you wanna put it in me?"

I shivered. Gawd, yes, I wanted to, but at the same time, not now, not like this, not so soon after...after we'd been hurt.

"No," I whispered back, pulled her tight against me, and I almost changed my mind. She'd opened her nightgown completely, and her naked body was so warm, so soft and lean all at once. The slippery head of my cock rubbed back and forth over her soft stomach. I smoothed my hand down her back to her ass, content to fuck her hand, to hold her. "Just be with me."

She kissed me sweetly, asked, "Are you sure?"

I smiled against her mouth. "Later."

She smiled back, stroked me hard, faster, kissed me again. "Promise?"

I nodded, unable to find my voice.

"Are you gonna cum?" she asked.

"Yes!" I hissed.

"Good," she whispered huskily, then she kissed me hard, deep, all tongue and teeth.

My cock lurched, by belly tightened, and hot cum roared up the length of me. I felt the tip of me swell just before thick cream burst out of me, landing hotly on my stomach, chest, even splattering my neck and chin. Paula stopped kissing me to lay her cheek atop mine, holding me close, still stroking my spurting cock. Her hand felt so good, stroked me so tenderly yet firmly, urging out rope after long sticky rope of spunk.

I felt the end approaching. My stomach heaved once, twice, and nothing came out of me, but on the third clenching of my guts, a huge rope of cum struck both of us in the face. It plastered my chin and mouth, and with a guttural moan, Paula licked her tongue up my chin, pushed a huge glob of hot cream into my mouth, and kissed the ever-loving-hell out of me.

I couldn't do anything else but surrender to her mouth, her stroking hand, her body writhing against mine, both of us slick with cum.

Paula broke the kiss to take a breath, then whispered, "Wow, Amy."

I laughed quietly, then Paula laughed too.

After a minute or so, she said, "You're a wonderful friend."

I snickered, still shivering now and then with aftershocks. "Pretty sure you're the better of us."

Paula kissed my forehead. "Thank you, for what you did for me."

Seeing her for the first time since...since it happened, since I'd been hurt, being so close to her right then, so intimate, and her being so gentle and loving, my defenses crumbled, defenses I didn't know I'd put up. I felt so vulnerable suddenly, so weak, body so sore, so hurt. If I hadn't been in her arms right at that moment, I don't know how I would have coped.

I tucked my head under hers, felt her wrap her arms around me.

I could have cried again, definitely had the tears left in me, but I was constantly reminded that I was surrounded by people that loved me, people that wanted to take care of me, just as I loved and wanted to take care of them. I was surrounded by friends, by family.

Being able to fuck them was just a wonderful bonus.

Chapter 46

Thankfully, Paula woke up the following morning before anyone else. She woke me up with a softly sweet kiss, then washed me up with a warm wet towel. My penis had retreated inside me at some point while we'd slept, and Paula marveled at it. We whispered back and forth, she had so many questions, questions she'd never felt comfortable asking.

"What changed?" I asked as she slipped a robe around me and helped me get out of bed.

She shrugged a shoulder and helped me make my way to the bathroom. "I realized what was more important than my own hang-ups."

"And what was that?" I asked over my shoulder.

She stopped me and hugged me from behind, kissing the side of my head, my stitches, to be exact. "You. Our friendship."

I smiled, felt all gushy inside, and I turned around to hug her properly. I felt like taking a shower, so Paula helped me out. My knee was sore as hell, and my ribs didn't feel much better either, but we managed. I was dressed in a clean and yet another new silk nightie that Mom had bought me, a pale blue number that fell to my knees, a fringe of paler blue lace at the chest, and barely-there straps that were tied behind my neck.

As everyone woke up, they kissed me good morning and asked me how I felt, Trevor first, then my mom, and by the time Sarah woke up, I interrupted her when she opened her mouth to ask me what I knew she was going to ask.

"I'm fine," I growled. "Just shut up and kiss me good morning."

Trevor, Mom, and Paula laughed. Sarah shrugged and kissed me.

Paula stuck around for breakfast. Afterwards, we were sitting at the table, just talking and sipping coffee. I felt Trevor's eyes on me and turned my head to smile at him.

"What?" I asked.

He smiled back, and it reached his eyes. "Nothing."

"They're so cute, aren't they?" Sarah whispered to my mom.

Mom and Paula snickered.

I rolled my eyes at them and asked Trevor. "When do you have to go back?"

Trevor looked away, to Sarah. She nodded and he set his coffee cup on the table, then he turned to face me. "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that."

I glanced at Sarah, but she wasn't offering anything but a crooked smile, so I regarded Trevor. "Talk to me about what?"

"About me staying for a while. If you want me to."

"Of course I'd love for you to stay," I told him.

He smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

I nodded. He and Sarah were taking such good care of me. I really did want him to stay, but... "What about your classes?"

He shrugged a shoulder. "The semester is over in a week and a half. I can finish up my classes, take academic leave and come back here."

I blinked at him. Gawd, he'd do that for me? "But what about your degree? Won't that mess up your plans?"

He shook his head. "I've already thought it through. I can make it up on the back end."

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Trevor?" Mom asked.

I replied for him. "Mom, you can't stay here until I'm recovered. You have a job, and so does Sarah - actually, she has two, now that I think about -andshe has school to deal with," I gestured at Sarah. Mom looked hurt, frowning slightly. I reached across the table and took her hand. "I love having you here. I really do. But you have to go back home at some point."

"I know," she nodded, then looked at Trevor. "But school is important."

"So is Amy," he replied, and there was a calm finality to it.

Mom just looked at him for a moment, then she gave him a little smile and nodded.

Mom and Trevor cleaned up after breakfast, letting the rest of us do our thing. Me, I was productively sitting on my ass on the couch in front of the TV, my leg propped up on the coffee table. I had a terrible itch under the brace around my ankle and foot, and it was starting to drive me crazy, but I managed to get at it with the big toe of my other foot.

I could hear Mom still trying to talk Trevor out of taking academic leave. Part of me wanted to defend him, tell her to drop it, but another part of me wondered if she wasn't right. Trevor was willing to put his education and future career on hold because he loved me. Would I ever love him like that? What if we didn't work out?

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers