Strange Days Ch. 51-54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled. Before our courses had begun to really kick our asses, Violet had pretty much insisted that I keep my girl-cock out all the time, whether I was wearing clothes or not. It resulted in a lot of playful fondling by both her and Sarah, which led to an awful lot of spontaneous fucking. I remembered how carefree I'd felt back then.

I glanced out of the shower into the apartment. Though I couldn't see Trevor, I still thought of him. Because he was here, walking around with my dong out just wasn't an option. All of this would be so much simpler if I just told him my secret, but I still couldn't bring myself to do it. Hell, I still hadn't told my mom, and the vast majority of me believed she would just accept it anyway.

Even after college stole away most of us girls' time, I still went around au naturel, and we still found the time now and then to fool around. It was so effortless, so comfortable, so...dammit. I really missed that.

Sarah touched my face with her fingertips, making me look at her. I could see it in her eyes. She was thinking the same thing. Both of us missed what we'd had, the openness, the honesty of our intimacy that was so outside the norm - the norm being that I had a dick, I mean. Trevor was the unruly factor in all of this, the part of the equation that threw everything out of whack. If only I could just tell him, tear the bandage off and get it over with. He would stay or leave, accept the truth or not.

Sarah gazed deep into my eyes, and I could see the plea there. She wanted me to do it, to just tell him, to get it over with, so that we could move forward, one way or another. And I wanted to, but I was just too afraid. I couldn't do it, not yet.

With a soft sigh and a little frown, Sarah wrapped her arms around me and held me close. She was so warm, so soft. It felt so good to be in her arms, to pretend that our lives hadn't gotten so complicated, to pretend that we didn't have to hide anymore.

I held her tight, shuddered and fought not to cry. Sarah leaned back a little to look at me, then she took my face in her hands and kissed me. Her lips were so soft against mine, so tender, so loving as her tongue licked across my lower lip, slipped into my mouth. She tilted her head to deepen the kiss and I surrendered to it.

My hands began to roam, one sliding up her back into her thick hair, the other sliding down to cup her tight ass, pull her against me. I felt that tight feeling grow inside me, and without warning, my gift from Freyja slid out of me. Sarah felt it too, the wide head rubbing through her cleft, then the wide shaft of me. I wasn't hard, but I wasn't soft either. I was somewhere at that halfway point, but I wasn't going to stay that way for long. Already, I could feel myself swelling, hardening, throbbing with need.

Everything changed in that moment. I was acutely aware of the feel of Sarah's body against mine, how feminine it was, perfect in every way, my very own Aphrodite. The way she kissed me so hungrily, so deeply, I knew I was her Adonis. I no longer cared about my secret, about keeping it from Trevor. I loved her, wanted her, needed her, and I was going to have her.

Fisting my hand in Sarah's hair, I turned us around and pushed her back against the shower wall, kissing her hard and deep. I pressed my body against hers, trapping her with mine. I gave a slow pump of my hips, sliding my long hard shaft through her slippery folds. Sarah cooed softly into my mouth and her hands fell to my hips, guiding me, setting the pace.

With a shiver, she whispered against my mouth, "I want you."

"Here?" I asked, flexing muscles inside me, making my cock pull up against her warm sex.

"Anywhere," she gasped softly, licking my lips. "I don't care." She tightened her arms around me and ground her hot cleft against the root of me.

I glanced over my shoulder. The shower was too exposed to the rest of the apartment. Looking back to Sarah, her eyes were wide, gazing at me with raw heat, need, and love.

"Let's go to bed," I told her.

With a nod, Sarah quickly turned off the water. She grabbed us towels and we made our way out of the shower. My cock was hard as a rock, a fleshy steel pipe trapped between the towel and my stomach. It was so hot against my skin, and the tip was wet above my navel.

Sarah helped me into bed and threw her towel aside. Reaching into our dresser, she grabbed the dildo and harness and crawled under the blankets with me, throwing her leg over me, straddling me while she opened my towel, baring my nakedness to her. The harness and dildo were left under the covers with us, in case we needed to explain how we were doing what we were doing, if need be.

Above me on her hands and knees, Sarah gave me a hot but brief kiss, then she trailed a line of wet kisses down my chin and neck, pausing there to nibble on me with her teeth while the hard tips of her breasts rubbed against mine.

"Oh gawd," I sighed, and my cock throbbed against my stomach.

Sarah kissed, licked and sucked lower down my body, stopping at my breasts. She sucked my hard nipple into her hot mouth, laved me with her tongue, slurped at my breast while her hand slid down my stomach to the wet head of my cock. She curled her fingers around the end of me and gave me a soft but firm stroke down the first couple of inches of my length, then again, and again. She twisted her hand, gathering up the warm sticky arousal from me. She switched to my other breast, sucking, licking, nibbling, and soon her hand was slipping up and down my length with ease, lubricated by my arousal. I thrust my hips, fucking my hard dick through her fist.

"Sarah," I hissed, cock throbbing, aching to feel her soft flesh wrapped around me.

She shuffled down my body on her knees. Her hand stroked down my shaft to the root. With a twist of her hand, her thumb slipped down into my folds, pushed inside, her pinky finger pressed down on my clit, and her warm wet mouth engulfed the head of my cock.

"Ohmygawd," I groaned, digging my hands into her thick hair.

Sarah cooed around a mouthful of hot dick. Her hot tongue traced my crown, licked up and over, and she slurped wetly.

"Gawd, you taste fucking amazing," she said huskily, then she sucked me back into her mouth.

I shivered, her thumb teasing my folds, her pinky tormenting my clit, the rest of her hand tight around my shaft. Sarah noisily sucked and slurped on me, the wet sounds of her mouth on my cock so arousing, making me throb with urgency. The core of my shaft burned, in a good way, and something inside me swelled, tightened.

"Sarah," I hissed in warning. "Gonna go."

"Mmm," she moaned her encouragement, sucking me fiercely, slurping, licking, hand stroking my length, tight at the top, thumb and pinky playing with my clit and folds at the bottom.

I tossed my head from side to side, spine bowing, hips thrusting, fucking my cock into her mouth. That tight feeling inside me grew and grew. My shaft swelled, the tip of me bloomed in her mouth, and without warning, Sarah released me with a wet slurp. She shuffled up my body, held my cock in her hand, and fixed me with a hot gaze. She lowered her hips and my cock pierced deep inside her.

So hot, so tight, so wet. So fucking good.

I grabbed her hips, dug my fingers into her skin, gazed into her eyes, and exploded deep inside her. Her mouth fell open and her eyes widened. My cock pulsed powerfully inside her, spilling hot cream into her cunt, until my length was swimming in cum.

"Oh my gawd," she gasped, eyes fluttering shut at the feel of me coming inside her.

Thick cream flowed out of her, over my swollen cleft, down the crack of my ass. Sarah pushed her hips back, taking almost every last inch of my spurting cock inside her beautiful body. I couldn't tell you how long I came, or how much. I only know that I could feel warm spunk pooling under my ass on the towel.

Finally, my cock stilled inside her. Sarah lifted her hips, shivering as my thick length slipped out of her. Warm cum spilled out of her, coating my groin in a gooey mess, then she lowered her hips and pressed her swollen cunt against my shaft.

"I love you, Amy," she whispered against my mouth, kissed me, and slid her pussy up my length, back down, up and down, over and over. I shivered at the feel of her. "I love you so much."

I whimpered, my cock so sensitive, my heart so swollen by the tenderness of the moment. Sarah slid her heavenly folds up to my tip, and with a shift of her hips, caught me at her opening and plunged me deep inside her.

"Oh gawd, Sarah," I moaned, wrapped my arms around her.

"I love having you in my life," she told me, moving her hips slow and steady, making love to me. "I need you in my life."

The sincerity of her tone made me open my eyes. Sarah gazed down at me with so much love, so much adoration, devotion, obsession. It blew me away.

I gave in to the feel of her soft core around me, her body warm against mine, soft, sweet. I gave in to the scent of her skin, the taste of her mouth. I gave in to the rhythm of her hips, the perfect feel of her so tight around me, as though we had been made for each other. I gave in to the surety that no matter what happened with Trevor, no matter what happened with the three of us, that Sarah wasn't going anywhere. I just gave in.

I thrust with her, made love to her, surrendered to her, mind, body, and soul, without hesitation, without regret. I gave her everything I had, kept my eyes fixed on hers, let her see my love for her, let her feel it in the way I filled her up, stretched her with my hard length.

"Forever?" I asked, gazing into her lovely eyes.

"Forever," she said, and there was no hesitation.

I felt her soft walls flutter around me. Her breath hitched up. Her beautiful mouth fell open. I throbbed inside her, swelled, grabbed her hips and ground my cock up inside her. I brought her with my body, with my need, with my love. Sarah came above me, mouth open in a silent scream, eyes tightly shut. I moved her hips for her, rubbed her silken walls with my hard length. I adored the feel of her coming above me, the look of her lost to her release.

With a sharp moan, Sarah fell against me, burying her face in my neck. I smoothed my hands down her back, letting her shiver and catch her breath.

"That was...holy crap, Amy," Sarah sighed.

I chuckled and flexed my cock inside her. Sarah groaned and put her hands on my shoulders, pushed herself up.to look down at me.

"More?" she asked, surprised that I was still hard, still so full and thick inside her.

I flexed in her again, making her moan, and told her, "I'll always want more of you, Sarah."

With a slow grin, she sat upright, and I felt every last inch of me push inside her.

"You asked for it, baby," she winked, and she began to ride me, still so warm, so soft, so tight.

Wow, did I ever ask for it.

Chapter 54

I woke up the next morning, feeling warm and fuzzy inside. It seemed like it had been forever since Sarah and I had had each other to ourselves like that. We'd made love last night, not fucked, and it had been incredible. I rolled over, cringing when my weight settled onto my bad knee, but was even more disappointed when I found that I was alone in bed. Sarah must have gotten up already. Crawling out of bed, I pulled on a long tee shirt, grabbed a crutch, and hobbled out towards the kitchen, where I heard someone washing dishes. Violet was there, looking stunning as always, even wearing a tight blue tee shirt that bared her midriff, and matching blue jogging pants. Her red hair fell down her shoulders and back in thick waves.

"Good morning," I said, fetching a coffee cup from the cupboard.

Violet jumped, startled, then she squealed and threw her arms around me. "Hi!"

I laughed and managed to stay upright beside the counter. "Hi to you too. What's this all about?"

"Nothing," she shook her head and looked at me, smiling fondly. "Just missed you."

"You could come around more often, you know," I told her, filling up my cup and taking a sip of the delightful brew.

"I know," she waved a hand at me and resumed washing the dishes. "All the deep dicking from Holly keeps me pretty busy."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Slut."

"You know it!" she pointed a spatula at me.

Making my way to the living room - not easy with a crutch and cup of coffee, I'll have you know - Violet called out, asking, "Want some breakfast?"

"Not yet," I called back, settling down onto the couch, propping my feet up on the coffee table.

I flipped through channels on the TV, but couldn't get into anything. I was too preoccupied with my thoughts. Sarah and Trevor were "talking" today, and part of me was terrified that they wouldn't be able to work things out, whatever was wrong.

"Hey, mopey," Violet teased, plopping down beside me and giving me a hug.

I chuckled and hugged her back. Her huge breasts engulfed my arm and shoulder. "Gawd, I forgot how huge your tits are."

Violet smiled and cupped them with her hands, demonstrating just how big they really were. I swear, her hands were only able to contain barely a third of their mass. "I know. Awesome, right?"

I patted her leg in agreement.

"So what are you so down about, anyway?" she asked while I sipped at my coffee.

"Trevor and Sarah are having a talk today."

She was quiet for a moment, but she surprised me when she said, "I had a feeling that's what was going on."

I looked at her. "What do you mean? How did you know?"

Violet took my hand and smiled warmly. "Sweetie, I wouldn't want to share you either."

That surprised me too. Violet had never been shy about her affections for me, but I always got the feeling that despite all of the awesome sex we'd had, that in the end, we were just friends. "Really?" I asked her.

"Mm-huh," she nodded, pursing her lips into a cute smile.

"So, you don't think Sarah wants to share me with Trevor?"

She shrugged. "I can only tell you how I'd feel about it. I have no clue what Sarah wants, aside from you, that is."

I knew Sarah wanted me, had no doubts about that. I just wasn't sure if she wanted Trevor. A couple nights ago, I'd have said yes, but now...

Changing the subject, I asked her, "How about you?"

"No, I don't wanna share you either," she grinned.

"That's not what I meant," I slapped her thigh playfully.

"Still the truth," she replied, giving me a level look. "Why do you think I hooked up with Holly?"

"Because she has a huge magical girl-cock?" I teased.

"Well, that's part of it, sure," she chortled, but then she looked serious again. "But I would have been perfectly satisfied with yours."

I blinked at her, unsure if I understood the gravity of what she'd just told me. "What are you saying?"

Violet took a deep breath and let it out, holding my hand in both of hers. "I'm saying Sarah is a very lucky girl."

The sincerity of her tone caught me off guard, not to mention the look of adoration she was giving me. She'd just told me that she'd wanted me for herself.Me.But I wanted Sarah.

"Violet, I..." I started to say, but she put her finger over my lips, cutting me off.

"It's okay," she shrugged a shoulder. "You're in love. I'm cool with that."

I shook my head, somewhat in a state of shock. "Are you saying you're in love with me?"

With a slow smile, Violet took my coffee cup and set it on the table, then she swung her leg over me and straddled me on the couch, took my face in her hands and leaned close. "How's this for an answer?"

And she kissed me, slow, firm, deep. She turned her head this way and that, the kiss growing hot, hotter, so intense it took my breath away. She'd never kissed me like this before. My fingers dug into her sides, and before I knew it, I had a raging erection under my tee shirt. I hadn't even felt it come out of me. The long hard length of me lay hot against my stomach, and sitting on the couch the way I was, I could feel the spongy head of my cock resting against the bottom of my chest. Jeezus, I'd forgotten how big I was with Violet.

"I miss you," she breathed against my mouth, still kissing me.

Gawd, I missed her too, the warmth of her, the softness of her body, the way she kissed me, so domineering. "What about Holly?" I asked.

She smiled against my lips. "I got permission."

"Permission?" I asked between kisses.

She nodded and nibbled on my lower lip, the side that wasn't hurt. "To play."

I chuckled, then gasped when I felt her hand caress my aching length through my shirt.

"Do you need to call Sarah and ask if you can play too?" she asked, wrapping her hand around the end of me through the thin fabric of my shirt, and she ground her groin against the base of my shaft.

Sliding my hands up under her shirt, I caressed the sides of her breasts with my thumbs. "I'm pretty sure she'd make an exception for you."

"Good," she smiled, kissed me again, then hopped up off the couch. "Because I have to show you something. Stay there."

Violet took off for the kitchen, got something from her bag, and came back.

"Show me what?" I asked.

She had something in her hand, but I couldn't tell what it was, except that it was a small bottle of some kind. Grabbing the hem of her shirt, Violet peeled it off and tossed it aside, then she hooked her thumbs under the band of her jogging pants and peeled them down her legs.

"Don't wanna get my clothes messy," she winked at me.

She was naked now. She never did wear a bra or panties before, so I wasn't surprised that she still didn't bother. My eyes were drawn down her exquisite body, from her narrow neck to her huge full breasts, thick nipples hard and slightly upturned, a lovely shade of pink. Her stomach was still soft and inviting, and her mound was perfectly smooth, as always. I couldn't help but notice the glistening of moisture down there.

"Messy?" I raised an eyebrow.

Violet gestured for me to take off my shirt, so I did.

"Damn, Amy," she said, making me look at her. She was holding a small bottle of lube upside down, squeezing out a generous portion into her other hand. She stared at my cock and rubbed the lube between her breasts. "That cock of yours looks positively angry."

I glanced down at my throbbing length and chuckled. The head was swollen an angry red, and the veins on my shaft were thick, pulsing with virility. The entirety of my cock throbbed with every beat of my heart, and clear glittering arousal was steadily dribbling out of my tip. She was right. It did look angry.

Looking back up at Violet, the valley of her mountainous tits glistened with lube, as well as her palms. She smiled down at me and knelt between my legs, spreading them wide to give her room. Shuffling forward, she wrapped both hands around the lower half of my steel-hard shaft, then slipped them up.

"Hohgawd," I groaned, letting my head fall back against the couch.

The softness of her hands, firmness of her grip, and the slippery lube felt amazing. She stroked most of my cock for a minute or so, but she was completely avoiding the part of me that was the most sensitive, the tip. I looked at her through my eyelashes. She smiled again, tossed her long mane of fiery hair over one shoulder, opened her pretty mouth, and swallowed the end of my dong.

"Oh shit, honey," I moaned, both hands instinctively grabbing her head.

Her mouth felt so fucking good on my dick, so warm and wet, and the way her tongue laved the end of me was driving me crazy in seconds.

With a soft but definitely undignified slurp, Violet took her mouth off me to say, "I forgot how fucking good you taste."

Then she plunged her mouth back onto me. My spongy tip found the opening of her throat. Holding my shaft firmly in her hands, Violet twisted her head in small circles, sucking and slurping, kissing and licking. Pushing up higher onto her knees, she changed the angle of her approach. I felt my cockhead press against her throat, and with a soft gulp from Violet, I slipped into her throat.