Strange Ways - Getting Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers

All of them disengaged themselves from each other and fell on whatever they found nearest for comfort. After getting their breaths back, they took snacks, while they chatted leisurely. More details of personal information were exchanged. Huma sat tucked into the lap of Matt who was fondling her tits while Sylvie was sitting between Anwar and Brian who were showering their attention to her huge knockers. When all goras (white people) came to know about newness of Huma into the world of uninhibited sex, they all congratulated her and took it upon them to give her utmost of attention.

As the men sat, drinking and chatting, Sylvie got up and came to Huma. She took her on a love seat, directly opposite to the men. 'Lets enjoy each other while men recuperate themselves', she said to Huma. Soon they were kissing and fondling each other. Huma went for Sylvie's tits and touched them, as if making sure that they were real. 'How come you have so huge breasts?', Huma asked Sylvie, with a curiosity of a novice. 'Oh! I don't know, may be genes, may be lots of sex or may be both of them', Sylvie replied giggling at the innocent inquiry of her new found friend. Soon the girls were engaged in an all consuming sixty-nine as the men watched them with increasing interest.

'You know, Huma is having difficulty to believe that how can huge cocks, like the Brian's, can enter cunts without damaging them', Anwar informed the other two men. 'Oh! Then I think it's up to us to make her believe, after all, doing is believing', said Matt, stroking his meat. 'Yes, why not we all fuck her together', interjected Brian, all too impatiently. All three of them approached the love seat, where the girls were too engrossed in each other to know their intentions.

Huma felt herself being lifted by strong hands. She saw that Brian was lying on his back with an erect cock that looked mammoth in this position. Anwar, who was holding her from behind said in a low voice, 'ab tumhe khud yaqin aa jai ga ke bara lund choot me ghus kar kesa lagta hay. Aur tum maze se paagal ho jao gi jub tumhare tinon surakhon men ik lund ho ga' (Now you will feel for yourself how a huge cock feels when its in a cunt. You will be mad with pleasure when three holes of your body will be filled by a cock each). He left her standing astride Brian body and her cunt was aligned with his cock. Huma sat down slowly on his huge boner and soon was able to take the head into her cunt-lips. Matt thrust his cock into her mouth that opened to cry loudly as more and more of Brian's cock entered her wet cunt. She initially felt that her cunt is going to tear apart with that largest cock of her life. The initial pain soon transformed into an overwhelming pleasure as she felt Brian's cock touch her inner most depths, depths that were hitherto sort of virgin. Her moans of pleasure were muffled by the thrusting cock of Matt into her mouth and she barely noticed being pushed into a position that projected her ass upward, making it more accessible. Anwar took position behind her and after coating his cock with generous amount of saliva, placed it on her anus. Huma, in anticipation of what was to come, relaxed herself for the new intrusion into her body. She was beyond herself to care for anything as the pleasure she was getting was nothing like she ever experienced. Anwar pushed and his cock soon embedded itself into Huma's ass, and soon he was stroking in and out of her cunt in a sequence that once Brian's cock entered her, he was nearly out on her asshole. Matt was himself busy with his pounding of Huma's mouth. Sylvie watched all this and brought herself closer to Anwar, who realizing her needs, extended a helping hand to her cunt. The room was abuzz with sound of grunts and moans of pleasure.

Some five minutes later, all men rearranged themselves, so that Anwar fed his cock into Huma's Cunt, Matt took her cunt and Brian jabbed his monster into her mouth. Huma felt that Matt's cock was bit thicker but a bit shorter than her hubby's. She realized that soon Brian will be taking place of Matt and she feared that this donkey of a cock will soon be tearing into her ass. She was yet too tight for this. Her pleasure made her beyond caring and she was more then welcome for anything now. Hand mauled her tits and cocks pounded all her holes. Her Juices were flowing uncontrollably and she was having orgasm after orgasm. Soon she felt men changing their positions yet again and she was fearful that now Brian will be taking her ass. She felt the huge tip of his cock on her asshole, that was not yet fully closed as Matt had just withdrew out of it. As Anwer forced his cock down her throat, she felt a mixture of her cunt juices and remains of her rectum on it. That was gross, but as she was more bothered with the assault of Brian's cock on her rectum she didn't care for the taste or smell. Matt, meanwhile has gotten under her and was pounding her cunt at a feverish pitch. Brian's meat entered her asshole and opened it like it was never opened before. She almost felt she is going to die with that violation, but the feeling of fluffiness was great. She passed out with pleasure and pain when Brian buried his cock into her to the hilt and came out of shock only when she felt his juices burning her from inside. Obviously, her tightness had brought Brian to his crescendo. Matt also emptied into her cunt and she almost choked when Anwar came deep down her throat.

She lay their as Sylvie licked her holes and thought about the experience. She promised herself that if this is what her husband wants her to do; she would enjoy it on her own terms. She vowed that she would experience all that she could and would explore every kind of sex. Her future suddenly looked more glorious to her and she smiled.

nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers
12