Stranger in the Night

Story Info
She tells of her first D/s experience.
970 words
4.28
17.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was many years ago when a friend, a recovering alcoholic, showed her a wall hanging that was the basis for any twelve step recovery program. It read:"Today is the first day of the rest of your life".

Now here she was, all dressed up, standing, waiting, collared and blindfolded with only the sounds of classical music to accompany the butterflies playing drum solos in the pit of her stomach, or was it her heart beating with anticipation she could hear, rather than feel.

Tho' she tried to keep calm by singing "If my friends could see me now," Shirley MacLaine she wasn't, deep down she felt, "Tonight may be the first day of the rest of my life."

Just when she began to relax, a warm, masculine hand slid down the front of her black satin panties and for a moment she thought her heart had stopped beating. He kissed her once and then she proceeded to suck his finger as a prelude to what she assumed he was expecting- what she was hoping for.

Next, he led her, slave fashion, down the hall to another room. She stood for a while and then the stranger stuck his finger and thumb back into her anxious mouth, but it was different this time, she could taste Baileys Irish Cream! While she sucked the liquéur from his finger and thumb he tilted her head back -- restraining her, teasing and tantalizing her --which turned her on, greatly. Then he began undressing her, which seemed so natural, so right. After several phone calls, prior to them meeting, she felt she knew the stranger better than anyone -- and that he knew her.

Now here she stood half-naked obeying the stranger's every command, which he conveyed to her by tugging her hair. He hadn't spoken a word since she arrived and as talkative as she normally was, she daren't speak, for fear that she might anger him. And that was something she knew, would not be wise. He instructed her to get down on her knees. Her wrists were bound and leather boots removed. With her head resting on clasped hands, skirt lifted and bare arse tilted towards the sky, she received the first whack.

The volume of the classical music, whilst numbing her brain, muffled all other sounds, enhancing the delightful pain. The anticipation generated by the stranger's non-verbal communication and her own mixed thoughts -- 'when was I going to get it again?'... 'Where?'and 'How severe?'

The evening became more intense as he laid her back on a wooden cross, her arms and legs outstretched and secured. At this point she empathized with Christ! As she laid there spread-eagled and blindfolded, she received several stinging whacks on her thighs and then she felt something hot and hard placed near her arse. When the stranger finally spoke, it was to instruct her to pull. As he pinched her sensitive and erect nipples.

If it wasn't her arse being teased, it was her taste buds, as he trickled melted chocolate in and around her mouth which dripped down onto her breasts. He then kissed and licked it off. Soon she had her hot, wet mouth around his long, stiff cock. But to confuse the hell out of her senses, she swore it tasted like the liqueur she had previously sucked from his fingers.

She lost all concept of time... eventually the stranger untied her and helped her stand, he directed her through a doorway into what she assumed was another room, until she felt the cool night air. He removed the blindfold and to her surprise she was on the balcony overlooking the city, with its lights reflecting off the harbour.

She was still half naked but that didn't seem to matter, in fact she felt rather liberated and decadent. Even a little outrageous and naughty, adding to the intoxication of the evening. At that moment she couldn't have felt more intoxicated than if she had drank the entire bottle of Baileys! They kissed and once again his fingers tantalized her nipples.

The privilege of being allowed to see didn't last, so it wasn't long until the stranger blindfolded her again. Still on the balcony he sat in a director's style chair whilst she, kneeling on a cushion, gave him just a fraction of the pleasure she had received up to that point.

She took his cock as big, long and hard as it was and began to get acquainted with every inch from the head down to the balls and around to his arse. She had never allowed herself to go that far before but this time she was prepared to follow the instincts and desires she had previously ignored or been frightened of.They talked for a while, which she found difficult, pleasuring him while talking.

Then they went back inside the apartment again. Still blindfolded, the stranger offered her a croissant, which she devoured with relish. This seemed to amuse him, maybe even arouse him. Her appetite for sex having been sated, now her desire for food was being satisfied, in much the same sensual manner. At last the blindfold was removed for good, yet the night was far from over.

The stranger put on an erotic video, she sat at his feet with his cock in her mouth, her eyes obediently fixed to his. She saw nothing of the video.

However, it wasn't long before the stranger lost interest in the fiction of the video and became aroused with the reality right before him. He too sat on the floor, meanwhile still insisting, that she look at him as she gave him everything she had, showing her appreciation and gratitude for what she hoped was going to be the first of many encounters with -- the Stranger in the Night.