Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 01

Story Info
A devoted wife responds to her husband's infidelity.
7.3k words
4.56
35.6k
59

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(First six chapters of 'Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy'. I posted part of this story here before under the title 'Hotwife in Training'. But I've revised it since and intend to expand it in a new direction.)

1

What began as a normal and professional relationship between Gina and her personal trainer Orlando developed into a transformative relationship for both of them. Gina was a married woman, deeply wounded by her husband's recent infidelity, and Orlando was a sensitive gay man in the right place and right time to help her.

Immediately after Gina learned that her husband Matt had cheated on her, she turned to her female friends for support. After 22 years of marriage and being a devoted wife to Matt and loving mother to their now adult daughter Lily, Gina found herself in a crisis she never expected. Torn apart by his guilty conscience, Matt had confessed everything to Gina. He called it 'a fling' with a work colleague. On one tear-filled Wednesday evening after work, Matt bombarded Gina with details of how he had been fucking this other woman at various points throughout the last three months. On business trips, in the office after hours, at her apartment... basically at every available opportunity. Aside from the hurt and shock, Gina felt very naive because she hadn't suspected a thing.

Gina's best friend Kim did everything she could to comfort her and, after two weeks, seeing the state her friend was in, Kim recommended that she go out and fuck some other guy to get even. Gina laughed for an instant through her tears, believing it to be a joke to try and cheer her up. But the advice stayed with her.

However, it wasn't until she joined a gym and was introduced to her new personal trainer Orlando that Gina felt herself to be genuinely moving forward. Gina had been trying to make some changes in her life to deal with the hurt caused by her husband cheating on her. And joining the gym was just one of these changes, although it was a decision made more in desperation than by design. She had always enjoyed keeping in good shape and being fit, even though her working lifestyle often made it impossible. She was already slim and in good shape, but she wanted to prioritize her physical health and fitness more than she had been. For the first time in her life she was working with a personal trainer, which she hoped would help her stay focused on her personal goals.

She felt an instant connection with Orlando. He was handsome and charming and, not surprisingly given his job, he had a great body. Gina liked to admire his toned, muscular physique at every opportunity. She suspected that he was gay and he let slip early in their professional relationship that indeed he was by mentioning his boyfriend. He may have done so deliberately in order to put her at ease and reassure her that he wasn't just another guy hoping to get the chance to fuck her. Gina was after all a very attractive woman. She was petite in stature with shoulder-length blonde hair framing a pretty face with striking features, the most prominent of which were her piercing blue eyes and seductive full lips.

Orlando felt a connection with Gina from the beginning too. And during their workouts, they seemed to effortlessly fall into casual and often intimate conversations. She revealed to him early on that she was still reeling from her husband's infidelity. Like her female friends, Orlando was comforting and supportive. But Gina noticed soon after that Orlando was encouraging her to use the painful experience as an impetus to get in excellent shape. He saw great therapeutic value in her pushing herself in their workouts, getting fit, and looking fantastic.

'When you feel good about yourself, the rest of your life becomes a lot easier,' he said to her.

Orlando was right because after only a few weeks working out under his expert guidance, Gina was feeling good for the first time in a long time. She went out and bought more tight-fitting and flattering gym-wear. At the end of one of their sessions, Orlando took her by the hand and walked her over to one of the full-length mirrors.

'I have to say I've been admiring your body for some time now,' he said. He stood behind her, looking at her in the mirror. 'Can we just take a moment to acknowledge how incredibly hot you look right now! I mean, this body is to die for!'

Gina felt herself blushing, but she felt good because she had to admit that there was truth in what he was saying. She knew he wasn't giving her empty compliments. She turned her body slightly and looked at her reflection closely. Her bare arms were on display and they looked very toned thanks to Orlando's rigorous weight-training regime. The same went for her thighs. And when she turned more to the side, she could see that the curves of her ass were delightful!

'I do love how my ass looks,' she said and smiled.

'Honey, your ass is a work of art!' Orlando said and they both laughed. 'I've noticed guys almost injure themselves by dropping weights on themselves because they just have to turn and look at you when you walk into the room!'

'Stop, Orlando, you're just teasing me now!'

'Nonsense. I'm telling you exactly what I've seen.'

It was conversations like these that really helped to raise Gina's spirits and deal with the difficult time she was going through. Orlando's presence in her life motivated her to get up at 6am every morning and get an hour of intense workout done before going to her office to do a day's work. And in the late evenings, Gina and Orlando would meet at the gym to train together.

2

Gina and Matt had not been able to reconcile after he revealed that he had cheated on her. He was adamant that he had made a huge mistake and wanted to save their marriage, while she insisted that she needed time to herself to reflect. Deep down, she didn't want to throw away their marriage. But right now, she couldn't see how she could move past the betrayal. For the short term, at least, they agreed that he would look for somewhere else to stay while the hurt was still very intense. However, there was period of a few months when Matt was still living in their home, but sleeping on the couch every night, while searching for an apartment to stay in.

During this time it was like they were living parallel lives. It was also at this time that Gina was working daily with Orlando at the gym and feeling much better about herself. One evening, she stood in her bedroom in front of the full-length mirror wearing nothing but a pair of sexy black high heels. Lately, she had been entertaining the thrilling thought that she might actually have sex with another man, someone other than her husband. It was still shocking for her to contemplate it as a realistic possibility because she couldn't just shake off the mentality of being a married woman and a devoted wife. She was conflicted because it was painful to give up on her marriage, while at the same time it presented exciting new possibilities. And if she was completely honest with herself, she was very intrigued by the prospect of being alone with another man while she was naked like this, seeing his huge erect cock, and giving herself freely to him without guilt or regret.

While Gina's mind happily pursued these fantasies, she heard a knock on the bedroom door. She turned to see the door open and Matt standing there looking at her.

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you,' he said. 'I've cooked some carbonara. As usual I got the proportions all wrong. There's more than enough for both of us if you'd like to join me.'

After 22 years of marriage, Gina didn't feel the need to cover up. On the contrary, she was quite pleased for Matt to see her naked and to see how uncomfortable he looked watching her. Although she had been in fairly good shape before, she could see that Matt noticed that she had been working out a lot.

'Thanks, but I'm not very hungry at the moment,' Gina said, stepping towards him. 'If you leave some in the pot, I might have some a little later.'

Matt watched her closely as she approached him and stopped right in front of him. He couldn't help surveying her body up and down.

'Sure thing,' he said after being silent for a few seconds. 'I'll put some aside for you.'

'Thanks,' Gina said and walked back across the room, knowing that Matt was watching her every step of the way. She loved being able to give him a clear view of her tight ass, which she was sure would have made his cock get rock hard instantly. She noticed that she had left a dildo out on the bed and that Matt would be able to see it. It would surely have got his attention because she didn't own one until very recently and he wouldn't have seen it before. She had bought it on Kim's recommendation, and Gina was glad she did because she had been enjoying using it immensely.

Gina stopped in front of the mirror and saw in the reflection that Matt was still at the door looking at her.

'Was there anything else you wanted?' she said.

'I... ah... I was just thinking,' Matt said. 'It feels like it's been a long time since we... since you and I have done anything.'

'You mean had sex?'

'Yes. And I know we're in a major transitional phase. I'm not saying we have to rush anything, but I really do miss you. And you look fucking incredible!'

'Thank you, Matt, and I miss you too,' Gina said, turning around but staying on the other side of the bedroom. 'But I'm just not ready to be intimate with you again.'

'What's it going to take, Gina? I'm sorry, I don't know how many other ways there are for me to apologize.'

'I understand that but there's something I need first before I can even seriously think about us having a future,' Gina said, taking one step forward.

'And what's that?'

'I need to have sex with somebody else.'

Gina could see the look of shock on Matt's face.

'Have sex with somebody else?'

'Another man, yes,' Gina said, with an openness and confidence she had rarely displayed to him in their marriage. 'I need to fuck another guy. It's not something I would ever have realistically contemplated before, but now I don't see any alternative. I'm not trying to punish you. It's just that for my own self-respect, I need to have an affair too. Otherwise, there will always be an inequality at the heart of our marriage.'

Gina could see Matt's discomfort as he attempted to listen and accept what she was saying.

'Do you... is there a man you have in mind?' he asked.

'Not yet. I've asked Kim to help me out. Obviously, I know almost nothing about how dating or hooking up is done nowadays.'

'Of course.'

'I want you to know, Matt, that I still love you,' Gina said, stepping closer to him again. 'That love we built up over the last two decades doesn't just disappear. But there are a lot of other feelings I have too that are new, feelings of anger and hurt and humiliation that I'm working through. It may not be much consolation for you at this moment, but you should know that I'm not looking for a serious relationship with another man.'

'But you're looking for a guy to fuck you?'

'Yes.'

'A lot?'

'Probably, yeah,' Gina said honestly. 'After all, you must have fucked Amber lots of times?'

Matt merely nodded. 'Still, nothing can make it easier for me knowing that another guy is going to see my wife naked like this and fucking your brains out repeatedly.'

'I know, but it will just be sex. And it will just be an affair. There will come a point when I will choose to end it, and then we can re-evaluate where our marriage is. Can you conceive of our marriage having a future after I've been with another man?'

'Right now, it seems unthinkable. But at the same time, I don't want to lose you.'

'Well, that's where I am after your affair, so you can't expect me to move past it so quickly.'

Matt accepted Gina's point and left the room soon after to go back downstairs. Talking concretely with her husband about fucking another man had the unexpected effect for Gina of making her extremely aroused. She was truthful in saying to Matt that she didn't want to punish him. But every day she was getting more excited about the prospect of fucking someone other than her husband. Gina had lost her virginity to Matt when they were both 18. And because they had been together since then, she had never had the opportunity to fuck anybody else. She knew this was rare and occasionally she had been envious of her friends getting to fuck lots of different guys in their twenties and thirties. But her marriage to Matt had been fulfilling and the sex had been good, so she learnt to live with it. Now, though, part of her was pleased that she was given this chance of a new sexual awakening.

3

Gina's professional relationship with Orlando quickly developed into a strong friendship. At least once per week, usually on Thursday, they would go from the gym to get a drink together.

'So, tell me -- what kind of man are you interested in hooking up with?' Orlando asked one evening when they were sitting across from each other at a wine-bar. She had already confided in him about her desire to have an affair and even asked for his guidance in finding the right guy.

'Well, I could describe my ideal man,' Gina said. 'I'm very attracted to tall, strong, muscular guys, and the kind of guy who could take control in the bedroom.'

'Ooh, interesting -- you've got great taste!' Orlando said and smiled. 'Another reason to hang out at the gym so much!'

'Exactly.'

'Would you describe yourself as submissive?'

'In the bedroom, absolutely!' Gina had already had a couple of glasses of wine and she was enjoying being open with Orlando.

'I suppose that makes perfect sense. You're so petite. You have the body of a dancer. Any other qualities you like in a man, like say... being well-hung!'

'What girl doesn't!' Gina said and laughed. 'But honestly, yes. If I'm only going to have one affair, I'd want the guy to have an enormous cock.'

'Enormous, eh? I never took you for a sizequeen!'

'Orlando, every woman is a sizequeen! Don't be fooled. They might not all admit it, but I'm sure every woman prefers a big cock.'

'I'm sure you're right.'

'All joking aside, though, I want a guy who's sweet and sensitive. If I'm going to be fucking someone, I couldn't handle it if he was stupid or a jerk. That would turn me off even more than a small dick!'

'So, big cock is not at the absolute top of your list,' Orlando joked. 'It's personality at the top...'

'Having a huge cock is still pretty high on the priorities list!' Gina said.

'Great -- I'll keep that in mind if I end up setting you up with someone. I might ask them to submit a naked selfie first!'

'With a hard-on.'

'Of course, that goes without saying!' he said and they laughed.

Gina felt she could be more open with Orlando than with anyone else about sex. She could discuss it with Kim too, but Orlando was taking the more active role in preparing Gina for her first ever affair. If there was a hot guy at the gym, he was usually able to advise her about the guy -- whether there was potential there or not. More importantly, he was preparing her physically and emotionally for it. Orlando made the workouts fun by comparing what she was doing to a professional athlete or boxer preparing for a big event.

'Instead of getting your body in the best possible shape for a race or a boxing match or something, you're doing it for a night of incredible sex with a new man,' he said, standing over her in one of their private sessions while she did her weight training. 'You want to feel amazing about yourself when you're standing completely naked with the lucky guy. You're already close to where you need to be.'

'You really think so?' Gina said, even though she was well aware of how great a shape she was in.

'Absolutely. But you know me, I'm a perfectionist. It's all about tweaking from now on. Your thighs and biceps, tightening up your ass even more. I think we should keep pushing it until you're toned all over, so that you feel amazing every time you look in the mirror.'

'Oh my god, I'm actually getting wet at the thought of it!' Gina said bashfully.

'That's good! You should be aroused by yourself! Listen, girl, some guy is going to have a lot of fun with this incredible body of yours. But more importantly, you're going to have a lot of fun with it!'

'Thank you so much, Orlando, you're such an excellent trainer,' she said and continued her weights with even more enthusiasm.

4

Now that fitness and working-out had become a central part of Gina's life, she decided to convert the upstairs spare bedroom into a home gym for herself. Orlando helped her choose the right equipment and to set it all up in a way that was ideal for her needs. When it was done, she had greater flexibility around how much she worked out. She could easily get an hour or more in before going to work. And in the evenings, she would routinely use her home gym to de-stress while listening to her favourite music.

Orlando came by to her house about three times every week to oversee her workouts. He wrote up a detailed exercise regime for her to follow every day, and she stuck to it to the letter. Often, he would stay on and relax with her after the workouts, by watching a movie together or just talking. Gina's husband Matt had found a new apartment, but he wasn't able to move in yet because the current tenant was delayed in leaving it. In the meantime, Matt was still staying in the other spare room of the house and he encountered Orlando a few times. Gina felt compelled to tell Matt before he met him that Orlando was not her new boyfriend, but merely a friend and her personal trainer who happened to be gay. This made it easier for everyone when they ran into each other in the house, even though it was still quite awkward. Gina had become very comfortable with Orlando, and Matt would have surely found it disconcerting to see his wife spending so much time with another man and occasionally being quite intimate. For example, on one occasion, Matt passed through the sitting-room and saw Orlando giving Gina a thorough and sensuous neck and shoulder massage. But there was nothing he could say, especially since Orlando was gay and so presumably just being a friend to her.

A week after installing the gym in her home, Gina was at the end of a long workout with Orlando and decided to take a shower. Orlando stayed on and did his own workout while she showered next door. When she got out and was drying herself, she decided she would ask Orlando about something that had been on her mind for a few weeks. She wrapped a towel around her body and walked out of the bedroom and into the home gym.

'Are you feeling refreshed after that?' Orlando asked. He was lying on the mat doing sit-ups.

'Absolutely,' she said, though Orlando thought she looked preoccupied.

'What is it?'

'I wanted to ask you something. It's a request really or a favour. Gosh.... I suppose you can tell I'm nervous even asking!'

'Go ahead and ask,' Orlando said, smiling reassuringly. 'We're friends, Gina.'

'Okay.... Well, I know this falls outside the purview of a personal trainer but I was wondering if you would give me your honest assessment of how I look naked?'

'Naked?'

'Yes. The thing is, you're doing an amazing job of helping me get in the best possible shape, but I'm always wearing gym gear. And what I'm working towards is being naked with another man and feeling comfortable, so I was hoping you could give me a more thorough critique?'

'Of course, Gina, I'd be happy to help anyway I can,' Orlando said, standing up. 'It doesn't have to be a huge deal. If you drop your towel I can do it right now.'

'Fantastic, thank you Orlando,' Gina said. 'But can you just give me a moment to prepare?'

'Sure.'

'Great -- I just want to look my best! I won't be long,' Gina said and walked out and down the landing to her bedroom.