Stranger Than Truth Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie looked around and saw that everyone's drinks were still good. Hugh was praising Suzette.

"Very well done, slave. That was a good demonstration. You rest there and take a drink."

Valerie responded to the cue and brought one of the bottles to Suzette, holding the straw in her mouth. The tear streaked submissive sucked at the water greedily. Valerie could see Suzette's eyes jerking towards the left. When she glanced that way, Harry was tying Karen face down to his own foot rest. Valerie mouthed a, "Thank you," and hurried to have the tray ready for Harry by the time he had finished with his lashings.

Before he chose an instrument, he looked down on Karen. "Pick a number, Karen."

Karen had to make three tries before she could speak the number, "Three," through her trembling voice.

"Very well. Three strokes with the bull whip."

Karen started to struggle wildly against her bonds, pleading, "No, please Master, not the whip, anything but the whip."

"Quiet! Any more of that and I will double the count."

"Master, do you wish me to count for her?" Valerie asked. Tears were filling Valerie's eyes at the thought of the beautiful flesh before her being marked by the bull whip.

"Yes, I think she will be unable to count for herself."

With that, he stepped back and uncoiled the ten foot long strand of braided leather. Off to one side, he flicked the whip, forcing the tip to crack as it broke the sound barrier. Karen screamed at the sound and jerked against the ropes several times. Then, unbelievably, Harry looked at Valerie and winked with a smile. With an over hand motion, one totally different from what he had just used, he brought the length of the whip down across her ass. As Valerie's stunned voice said, "One," she realized that there was no crack at all and that the mark on Karen's ass was barely visible.

"Oh my God! A mind fuck! He got her with a mind fuck!" Val thought to herself.

Not only had he "gotten" her, he "got" her good. Karen, seemingly oblivious to the lack of pain in her body, was screaming incoherently and struggling like a trapped tiger. Twice more the whip came down in what could only be described as love taps while Karen reacted to what she expected to feel instead of what was actually felt.

"Master, may I comfort Karen?"

"If your other duties are caught up on, yes."

Valerie looked around and saw that no one was close to finishing a drink. She knelt down next to Karen's head.

"Karen, it's all right. It wasn't that bad."

Through her tears, she gasped, "But, it hurt, so much."

"Stop, feel. How much pain is there, really?"

Karen seemed taken aback by the question. She started to say something and stopped. "It doesn't. Why?"

"It was a mind fuck. He hit you with the length, not the tip. You only expected it to hurt a lot."

"I'm not marred?"

"There's not even a mark left."

"Thank you."

A flash of pain hit Valerie's ass as a crop smacked into her.

"Slave, my drink's empty. Fetch me another."

Valerie smiled at what she knew was done on purpose, a part of the game they were playing. With a parting whisper to Karen of, "Let yourself enjoy the submission, dear," Valerie rose and fixed Frank another screwdriver, thinking to herself, "Master would never drink and play at the same time. I hope nothing goes wrong later on."

As she handed Frank his drink, Sir Tom took his slave, the other newcomer, Val assumed, to one of the tapestries. Pulling it aside, he revealed a St. Andrew's Cross. As he bound Melody to the cross, Valerie brought the whip tray up for Sir Tom to make a selection from.

Without selecting, Sir Tom looked up at Melody and asked, "Which implement?" Melody looked horrified at having to choose her own instrument of pain. With a trembling lip, she looked at the tray and the assortment of devices laid out on it. Her eyes flashed frantically from one to another. Valerie, thinking she had figured the game the Masters were playing, tapped her thumb against the short cane. When Melody looked up, Val gave an almost imperceptible nod.

"The…the cane, Master."

"Very well. Five strokes of the cane, one against each inner thigh, one on each breast and one on your pussy."

Melody looked terrified as he picked up the two foot long length of bamboo and swished it through the air with a powerful stroke. While his back was turned, Val winked at Melody, trying to reassure her. Sir Tom spun around and brought the cane down against the inside of her left thigh.

"Ow! Ow, ow, ow! One! Oh my God!"

Valerie could see the mark forming as she struggled against the pain. The stroke, while not the soft ones that Fred and Daphne had used the previous weekend, was not the strong one that Charles used either. Valerie suspected that Melody had a sensitive system or was over reacting. The four remaining strokes followed in quick succession, each at the same level as the first. By the fall of the last one on her pussy, Valerie knew that Melody, like Surmi, was a pain slut. She was dripping pussy juice down her legs and Valerie could actually see drops forming on her cunt lips.

The rest of the night continued in a similar vein, with Valerie playing the servant girl while the four submissives that the Masters had brought with them were subjected to a variety of torments. On numerous occasions, Valerie experienced a stray lash or slap when she did not anticipate a need soon enough. All four submissives were brought to orgasm from some form of pain stimulus at some point during the evening. Valerie, however, was not permitted to experience any pleasurable sensations and was feeling extremely horny by the end of the night.

"Valerie," Master Hugh started, "You are to be at this address at 6:00 next Wednesday. You will serve whoever is there as their slave. You'll have someone drop you off there and pick you up three hours later. Arrive and leave naked. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"One more thing. You are on orgasm restriction until then."

"Yes, Master. May I ask who I will be serving?"

"No, you may not."

"I understand. Thank you, Master, for allowing me to serve tonight."

"Clean up the room before you leave."

"Yes, Master."

As Valerie cleaned up the room, she reflected back on her time in submission. It was very different from what she was used to, yet she felt no less submissive tonight than she did when she was being whipped or used sexually. She was also intrigued by the idea that a slave could climax from pain alone. None of the four looked like they were in subspace, though Valerie wasn't sure what that looked like. Granted, none of the pain that brought on the orgasms was severe looking, yet Valerie had only encountered one other person who could cum from pain, her fellow submissive, Surmi. She wasn't sure what to make of it.

As she pulled into her space in front of her house, she recognized Gwen's car out front. She thought that was odd, as she did not expect Gwen to bring Sally home, but to take her to Gwen's house. Valerie let herself in quietly, only to be shocked by the sound of crying, Sally's crying. Valerie walked over to the bedroom door. Gwen was holding Sally in her arms while Sally cried.

"What happened?"

They both looked up. Gwen smiled thinly. "I'm glad you're here. We encountered a little problem."

"What?"

Gwen looked at Sally. "Honey?" Sally shook her head. Gwen looked back at Valerie. "When we started to make love, Sally could not respond to my caresses. I wasn't arousing her."

"Oh my."

"Right. She is heartbroken about it. I had brought her here because I wanted to surprise you and invite you for a three way when you got in. I don't suppose that will work now."

Valerie sat on the other side of Sally. "Dear, it's all right. What happened?"

Sally tried to speak around her sobs. "I don't know. Not dominated enough?"

"Oh. You think vanilla won't do it anymore?"

Sally nodded her head.

"I don't know, Sally. Does that actually happen?"

Sally shrugged her shoulders.

Valerie looked at Gwen, who was looking a little uncomfortable. "Gwen, I know that BDSM is not your thing, but would you be willing to try something?"

"I suppose. What?"

"Make love to Sally while she's tied to the bed."

"That's all? Just make love while she's tied? No whipping or stuff like that?"

"No, nothing like that."

"Okay. I don't know the first thing about tying people up, though."

"That's okay, I've got that covered."

Valerie stripped her and tied Sally's cuffs to the corners of the bed in a loose spread eagle, giving her enough slack to respond to her lovers, but not enough to do anything about what she was experiencing. Sally tugged at the ropes when Val was done, finding she was unable to bring her hands or feet together. She looked up at Gwen, nervousness showing in her eyes.

"Gwen?"

"Is this what you want, Sally?"

Biting her lip, Sally nodded her head.

Gwen ran a hand across one of Sally's nipples, causing the bound woman to breathe in sharply. "What should I do, Val?"

"There's not much to it, really. Just be the one in control. If you want something from her, tell her and make her do it. She will do anything you ask, even something you've never done with her before, even something she's said no to in the past. Won't you Sally?"

Sally nodded her head nervously.

"That's all she needs, for me to be the alpha female?"

"Yes, that's it. D/s is not all about pain and humiliation. Those can play a part, but it's really about control, who has it and who has given it up freely. Sally wants you to be in control."

"Yes, Gwen, I do. I want to make you happy tonight, but was afraid you would be repulsed by my needs."

"I thought your needs were for pain and being hurt. I can be in charge. That's not a problem." Gwen turned towards Val. "Do you want to make it a threesome?"

"Not tonight. My Master put me on restriction. Maybe next time?"

"You can count on it."

"If you want to position her differently, the ropes have clips on the ends that you can snap on and off. I'm going to sleep in the spare bedroom. You two have fun."

Valerie left as Gwen climbed on the bed, kneeling above Sally's head. She walked to the spare bedroom upstairs and climbed in for a restless night. Between being close to all the submission earlier in the evening to knowing what was going on below her, Valerie found herself horny and wide awake. It was over an hour before she fell asleep, and the sleep that came was not the most restful she had ever had.

Valerie woke to find Sally cuddled up against her in the spare bed. Valerie could smell sex in the air and figured that Gwen and Sally had enjoyed themselves the previous night, after all. Val rolled onto her side and began to caress Sally's sleeping form. Her lover instinctively spread her arms and legs in response. The sleeping body started to flush and her nipples hardened. Valerie could tell that Sally was climbing out of sleep, but was not there yet.

Valerie sat up and started to use two hands on the slave lying before her. Sally started to moan and wiggle.

"Don't move, Sally," Valerie whispered.

Sally's eyes flew open and she stopped moving. "Mistress?"

"Shhh. Don't move. Don't speak. I want to tease you this morning."

Valerie continued with her erotic assault on Sally, keeping her highly aroused for over an hour without release. By that time her nipples were hard enough that they looked like they should be hurting. Her eyes were leaking silent tears from the frustration and a wet spot had formed beneath her ass from all the pussy juice that had leaked out. Only then did she lean over and start to lick at Sally's breasts. She could see the tension in Sally's arms as she fought the impulse to grab Valerie's head and pull it tight. Val pressed down against Sally's tummy, reminding her to not move, then let her teeth softly graz Sally's nipple.

Sally's whole body was trembling with the effort to not react, with either motion or sound, to the pleasure being given her. Her cunt was crying silently for attention and Sally was convinced that she could not last more than another few minutes. Her breath was ragged and sweat was poring off her body, mixing with her tears and cunt fluids.

Valerie's hand reached down and stroked Sally's engorged pussy lips, evoking a whimper that was quickly cut off. After a few seconds of that exquisite torture, Val turned her head and whispered, "Cum for me, dear, cum hard and long."

Before she had finished, Sally let out a cry and started to buck against Valerie. Val brought her hand against Sally's erect and exposed clit and to coin a phrase, 'that was all she wrote'. Sally's body convulsed repeatedly and she wailed with relief, her body freed to react to the euphoric feelings washing through it. Her arms came up and grasped Valerie's head tightly to her breast until the orgasm passed.

"Thank you, Mistress, thank you so much."

"It was my pleasure. I love seeing you struggle and then cum hard."

"Mistress, may I pleasure you?"

"I'm on orgasm restriction. If I wasn't, I would have you pleasing me all day. How did it go with Gwen last night?"

"It was so wonderful. Once she realized that I just needed her to take control, she was fine with everything. She has never done bondage before, but liked the way you had me tied up last night."

"I thought something loose, yet confining would not be too overwhelming."

"I was even able to obey your orders. When she realized that I wanted to be her sex servant, she had me take her to climax several different ways. She even took advantage of my having to do anything she wanted and made me deep throat her strap on, something I've always begged off on before. She said that she has always wanted to see what it looked like from the guy's point of view."

"I'm glad it went well. We should clean up. I have some work to do and I want you to clean the entire house from top to bottom. You're not to dress at all today."

Valerie spent part of Sunday catching up on work that had gone by the way-side as a result of her time with the movie. Among other things, she put together a presentation for Yara's Leather Emporium that, she hoped, would address both the monetary and puritanical aspects of their advertising in Degrasi's publications. After a quick check on the production schedule that June had Fedexed to her house, she fired off an email to her secretary instructing June to set up a late afternoon appointment to give the presentation.

Once her work was done, she went online and checked a couple of slave blogs. First she checked out Kaya's Kinky Krafts. The slave apparently made the toys by hand and sold them by mail order. In addition to the Pillar of Pain that Charles had used on her earlier, Kaya sold a circle of pain, designed to torture pussies with clothes pins that pulled in every direction. There was a large selection of designer decorated clothes pins as well, with various words or pictures on them. Some were so cute that Val could not help but to order some.

With the new toys ordered (including a pillar) Valerie went to the web page for Master's Sex Toy. This submissive was the slave for a married man who would occasionally visit her and engage in what could only be described as extreme BDSM. Her sessions always left her with intense bruising and marking on her ass, breasts and legs. Her past entries included a few time lapsed views of the results of a session. The bruising, in some cases, was severe enough to take over two weeks to heal to invisibility. Valerie found herself unable to believe that anyone could accept such treatment, yet was also struck by how much the marks on Toy resembled what had happened to Sally under Sir Calvin's hands. She sent Toy a private email explaining that she was a submissive who found herself having to dominate her partner without safe words for the first time. She asked for help in understanding what it is that makes a person, such as Toy herself, seek out such harsh use. Val explained that her partner was experiencing desires that seemed similar to what Toy herself seemed to have and that she was desperate to understand those desires and how to minister to them. Val wasn't sure if she would receive a response, but hoped for the best.

The next morning saw the two lovers up earlier than they normally would have risen. Both wanted to be on the set when actual shooting started. They arrived at Francine's old house by 6:00 in the morning, only to find that the place was swarming with cast and crew. Valerie was discovering that movie crews started work even earlier than crews for advertising shoots. Just as amazing was the incredible difference to the house itself. The scaffolding was gone, the outer work finished. Inside, there was still construction going on, mostly in the final stages; painting and the like.

The two arrived just in time to see the scene where Valerie was meeting with Giggy and Rachael at Luigi's. Valerie remembered how lucky she felt at that time to have found a D/s couple so willing to talk openly about their lifestyle to someone they did not know. The scene was interrupted several times with minor problems in the shot. After Marlena Williams had giggle attacks three times in a row, Barry called a five minute break.

Tasha noticed Valerie nearby and walked over. "Valerie, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Tasha. What would you like to know?"

"Samson has written, 'Valerie acts torn by the thought of a slave auction.' Just what were you torn about? What was going through your mind right then?"

Valerie thought back to those early days, days when she was not sure what it was she wanted. "I recall feeling both fear and longing. I was frightened of what could happen if I let myself be literally bought for someone else's sexual use. Yet, I was longing for it at the same time. It called to me. I needed to feel the helplessness of being someone else's property. Does that make sense?"

"I think so. Is it like wanting to ride the roller coaster and being afraid of it at the same time?"

"Yes, that is a great analogy. Some people choose to be safe and not ride, others choose to experience the thrill that terrifies them. Both want to and are afraid to."

"I see. You know, I'm beginning to understand what it is you're feeling with this stuff. I don't find it a turn on, but I think I know what you're feeling when you want it, a little at least."

"That's wonderful, Tasha. I never expected that any of you actors would embrace the lifestyle, but I had hoped that you could see where we are coming from."

"All right folks, let's try to wrap this scene up. Time is money!" Barry strode back into the set, his voice a loud, obnoxious presence.

The rest of the scene went well. Marlena had overcome her giggles and Tasha's portrayal of Valerie's inner struggle, sitting there contemplating the slave auction, was masterful. While the actress may well be full of herself, she was very good at her craft. Valerie thought she caught a trace of frustration on Barry's face when Tasha nailed the scene, but could not be sure.

They spent the rest of the day bouncing between two rooms of the house. Each time they returned to a room, it was a different location. Sally, not used to the speed that a shooting set ran, at found herself amazed each time she saw the depth of change in the short period of time that it took place. The scenes being shot were, for the most part, some of the more mundane scenes in the film; shots of Valerie at work, Valerie and Sally's first date (that brought tears to both their eyes), and the like.

The day was a long one. Barry Gaskin had a schedule of shots he wanted to finish that day, and he made sure that they were, indeed, finished. It was 7:00 that evening when they wrapped up. The ladies learned that the actors and actresses showed up for make up at 4:00 in the morning. Valerie could now understand how they intended to film in a mere nine days. Both women were ready for sleep by the time they had eaten dinner. June had left a voice message on Valerie's cell phone that she was scheduled to give her presentation at Yara's at 3:00 on Wednesday.