Stranger Than Truth Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,302 Followers

"Thank you Mrs. Anders. I hope you're right. As you can tell, I've been preparing for this for some time. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you."

Valerie had not felt this worn out by a presentation since her job interview with Delgrasi six months ago. She looked at her watch and saw that she had been speaking for 90 minutes. With only that much time to be at where she had been ordered to be, she called Sally's cell. She was pleasantly surprised when Sally answered.

"Sally, this is Val."

"Mistress, it's good to hear your voice."

"How has the movie been going?"

"The director seems to be okay now. The scenes have gone okay. Samson showed up to watch some of them. I guess Gaskin wasn't willing to cross them."

"That's a relief. I'm not going to be back on the set tonight. Are you going to be okay on your own?"

"I don't know, Mistress. Can you use me tonight?"

"Probably not. I have to submit myself tonight."

Sally's sigh was full of sadness. Valerie felt her heart breaking. Then she remembered something that Charles had mentioned, and that she had seen described on the Master's Sex Toy blog. "Sally, there is something I want you to do."

"Yes, Mistress?" The excitement in Sally's voice was evident.

"You're to put a dozen clothes pins on each of your breasts, along with a thirteenth on the nipple itself. Leave them there until you have brought yourself to four orgasms. Then remove them all within one minute."

Sally's breath drew in with a gasp. "Yes, Mistress."

"Oh, and Sally, use the video camera to record it all so I can see it, every pin going on, every orgasm and every pin coming off."

"Yes. Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"I love you, Sally."

"I love you, Mistress."

Valerie hung up and caught a quick meal at a nearby Denny's. Afterwards, she pulled out the business card she had received eight months ago after her initiation. Harry Driscol was one of the few people outside the BDSM lifestyle who knew of her participation before she had been outed. The discreet cab driver had provided a safe ride to and from sessions she was unable to drive herself to on several occasions.

"Harry, this is Valerie Burbon. Are you available for a ride?"

"Ms. Burbon. I should clear in 10 minutes. Where should I pick you up?"

"I'm at the Denny's on 32nd. Do you know that one?"

"I'm a cab driver. We live at Denny's and 7-11. I'll be there in 20 minutes. Is that soon enough?"

"Yeah, I'll be inside."

Twenty minutes later Valerie was climbing into the blue and red cab. He pulled in front of the house with five minutes to spare.

"Do you mind if I strip first? I'm supposed to be at the door naked."

"That's fine. Do you want me to pick you up later?"

"Yes, I'll need you at 10:00. Can you hang onto the clothes for me?"

"Sure thing, try not to have too much fun."

"In these cases, I don't have much of a choice. Thanks a lot, Harry. You don't know how much easier this makes life. I'll see you in three hours."

Valerie climbed out of the cab and walked towards the house. The house was fairly small, though still two stories and a basement. She looked around and saw that there were hedges that would allow her some semblance of privacy. As per her orders, she walked naked up to the door and knocked.

*

Thanks to D. for the wonderful editing job. Remember, I do want your feedback, especially the constructive criticism. It helps, however, if you include examples. For instance, several people have commented on my dialogue being overly formal. If you could give me examples, I could see what to change to improve it. Thanks for reading my stories. I hope to have new chapters up in a couple of weeks.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,302 Followers