Stranger Than Truth Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, can we get the pasta off first? It's getting itchy."

Once cleaned of the noodles, the girls were led to an adjacent room. In the middle of the room stood a leather covered vaulting horse with eye bolts attached at several places and a St. Andrew's Cross. Val and Sally looked at each other and then back at the crew members. Seeing them speechless, the applause started again.

When the noise had died down again, Valerie tried to express their thanks. "I don't know what to say. This is just so wonderful. I can't express how much this means that you would do something like this for us. It's truly an inspiring gift."

Cynthia explained. "We asked around and found out that your own play room was lacking in equipment. Betty, from Mephisto's, said these are the two you like to use the most when you play, so the construction guys built them and the rest of us chipped in to cover the material costs."

Sally wiped away a tear. "They're great. I almost can't wait to try them out. After everything that's happened, this means a lot."

"Hank, why don't you show the ladies the features of their new toys?"

The head of the build gang came forward. With callused hands, he led them to the two restraint devices. "We made the horse adjustable. This flywheel here will raise and lower it so that it will work for any size person. The covering is 100% real leather, soft, kinky and durable. We mounted a storage bin in the underside so you wouldn't have to go far for whatever you wanted to play with. The wood is sanded mahogany, strong, beautiful and no splinters.

"The cross is adjustable." He showed them two levers. "This one releases it so that you can swing it out to horizontal or any angle in between. This one," he released it, "lets it spin on its axis so that you can turn your…sub, is it…to any orientation. There's even an attachment in the back that you could attach a small motor to and have it spin continuously. The straps for binding the limbs move on these slides and can be locked into place."

"Hank, is this why you had so many questions that first day at the club?"

"Yes, ma'am. I wanted to be sure that we built you something you would enjoy. I can have a gang install these in your basement tomorrow, if you'd like."

"That would be great, Hank."

"Mistress, I can't wait to try them out."

"Me too. Everyone, again, thank you so much. We're overwhelmed."

"Well folks, we need to get back to work. There's still a few scenes left to film before this movie's in the can." Turning back to Valerie, Cynthia asked, "Val, would you take a look at one more prop for me?"

"Sure thing."

The prop master led them to her small trailer and opened a box. Inside was a replica of Valerie's collar and cuffs. The engraving was different, though.

"Does that say what I think it does?" Val asked.

"Yes, Milton had it made. Tasha suggested the inscription. He wants you to have it after the production is done."

Valerie picked up the collar and showed Sally the inscription, "Sally, Valerie's slave."

"It, it's just like yours, Mistress. Do you want me in it, Mistress?"

The question was asked with longing. Valerie could see the desire for such a mark in Sally's eyes.

"Yes, I do want you to wear them. I want everyone to know that you're mine, that you've given yourself to me." Val held it against Sally's neck, admiring the view. A quick glance confirmed that the key was in the box. Val snapped it shut, watching Sally start at the click of the lock. Sally brought her hands up and felt the silver around her neck. She tugged at it a little, smiling when it wouldn't come loose.

"It feels right. I'm looking forward to when it goes on for the last time."

"Me too." Valerie unlocked the collar, smiling at the sigh from her slave. "Soon, little one, soon." Turning to Cynthia, she added, "This means a lot to both of us. How will you handle the inscription in the movie?"

"We'll use post production editing to replace that inscription with the one on yours. We even have this for after the shooting at the hospital." Cynthia held up a small piece of metal. It looked like a smashed bullet. "This will stick onto the collar and look like the bullet you've got in yours."

"Nice, very realistic. I really appreciate the work you've put into trying to make everything as accurate as possible."

"I couldn't have done it without your input. I should probably head out to the set, make sure everything is ready for the last few scenes. Will you be at the hospital for the shooting scene?"

"Sally will, I have a couple of obligations that will keep me away."

The morning saw the shooting of the aftereffects of the attack and the outing of Valerie as a submissive. While emotional for Sally and Val, they were nowhere near as gut wrenching as the shoot yesterday. Valerie slipped off the set at 10:00 and drove to Yara's, picking up an early lunch on the way. Mrs. Anders was smiling when her secretary showed Valerie in.

"Ms. Burbon, I'm happy to say that we will be advertising in your publications."

"I'm glad to hear it. I hope the vote wasn't too acrimonious."

The smile turned sheepish as Mrs. Anders replied. "It was actually. Three board members resigned in protest at the decision. It was the right choice, however, and I want to work closely with you to design ads that will reach your readers and present our products in the best light."

"That's what I'm here for. Why don't we start with a look at the ads you use now. Some of them may well be what is needed, at least for some of our publications."

"I figured that's where you'd want to start. We currently run seven different ads in two dozen publications." Harmony pulled up the ads on her computer, projecting them to the large smart board on her wall. The two women discussed the pros and cons of each ad with regard to each of the publications Valerie had discussed in her initial presentation. Both ladies made copious notes as they talked. Three hours later, Valerie had ideas for a dozen ads down on paper, so to speak, designed to showcase five different care products and four different leather goods lines. This was on top of three of their existing ads that would be quite suitable for Delgrasi publications (Mrs. Anders was a little surprised that the ad they normally ran in Quarter horse Quarterly was eminently suitable for Pony's Paddock).

"I'll take these sketches and have something for you to look at by the end of next week. That will give us just enough time to place them in the next publishing cycle."

"Great! I look forward to it."

Valerie left the offices and called Sally's cell phone.

"This is Sally."

"How's the shooting going?"

"Mistress! It's good to hear from you. We're at the hospital now. We should be done in an hour or so. How is it with you?"

"The meeting went well. I have to be at Dr. Gloush's office in an hour, so I won't be home until after 4:30. When you finish there, go home and make sure the basement is ready for the gifts from the crew. Clean it thoroughly and mark the spots where they are going to be placed."

"Yes, Mistress. Where do you want them?"

"You mark where the best places will be. You've had more experience with them that I have. Be sure to allow for the swing of the cross. I'm really looking forward to trying them out."

"Me too, Mistress." Sally's voice was lust filled and breathless.

Valerie spent most of the next hour shopping for clothes. If Val was going to be choosing the clothes Sally was to wear, she wanted to choose clothes that she would enjoy seeing Sally in. Much of what Sally wore was attractive and stylish, but the difference in their ages (Val was 11 years older than Sally) led to differences in their choices in clothes. Val knew her lover's sizes and had no trouble finding things that she would relish seeing Sally in.

Dr. Gloush's office was in the downtown center, a mere three blocks from the store Val had been shopping at. After a ten minute wait, she was shown in.

"Valerie, how has the last week been?"

"It could have gone better, though I guess I shouldn't be surprised at some of it."

"Start with whatever relates to your therapy directly."

"It's the movie. They filmed the whipping scene yesterday. I was a basket case through the entire scene, and it took them hours to film it, with all the make up pauses."

"I'm not surprised. In fact, the surprise is that you're not doing any worse."

"I have Tasha Williams to thank for that. She confessed to having experienced something similar to my attack and we sort of supported each other during the breaks."

"Tell me what, exactly, you were feeling during the action."

"Pain. Heartache. Fear. Horror. Hate. The flashback was threatening to overwhelm me the whole time. Doctor, will I ever stop hating Francine? It tears me up to be hating her and loving her at the same time."

"Yes, I think it will pass. You're going to have to confront her."

"Tell her? In person? That I hate her? Doctor, I can't, I just can't."

"Valerie, Francine asked me to make sure you know that she wants to hear everything. She needs to be confronted by you just as much as you need to confront her. Both of you will stagnate in your healing without it. She also needs to confront you as well."

"Confront me? With what?"

"Her own anger and her guilt."

"Anger? What over? I didn't do anything to her?"

"I can't say. It's best if you hear it from her yourself."

"When?"

"I think you're both ready. I know you've only been seeing me for a month or so, but your progress has been impressive. If you're feeling up to it, I'd like to schedule your next session to be a joint one."

Valerie started to tremble. "Doc, I'm afraid of what I'll do. When the hate…when I let the hate out, it is so overwhelming. I'm afraid I'll hurt her. I don't want to hurt her."

"You won't Valerie. I'll be here, mediating. Some of the things you'll say may hurt in the short run, but they will, over time, be healing for both of you."

Valerie thought for several minutes. Dr. Gloush was used to clients needing time to process feelings and gave no indication of impatience or worry at the time Valerie took.

"Okay, I'll do it. If only to bring this to a close as soon as possible. Don't take this wrong, but I really don't like having to be in counseling."

The doctor chuckled. No offense taken. Like I said our first time, I prefer to have clients needing therapy as little as possible. Endless therapy is failed therapy. That's not to say there aren't those who need long term therapy, but you're not one of them."

Valerie found herself missing the chance to submit to someone as she made her way to her car. As she was pulling out of the parking structure, her phone rang.

"You've got Valerie."

"Val, this is Rachael. Are you free for a while?"

"I suppose. I was just heading home. What's up?"

"I'd like to talk for a bit. Actually, I'd like to talk with both you and Sally. Do you mind if I come over tonight?"

"Not at all, we'd love to have you over. Will Giggy be with you?"

"Great! Yes, we'll be together. I'll be over around 7:00."

"We'll see you then. Plan on eating dinner."

Valerie was home within the half hour. She found Sally downstairs with a tape measure and a roll of masking tape. She was marking out spots on the basement floor.

"Mistress, welcome home," she said, running over and kneeling before Valerie.

Valerie took a look around, seeing no sign of mess or dirt. "You've done well, Sally. What have you planned for dinner?"

"Lasagna, Mistress, with salad and garlic bread."

"Will there be enough for four?"

"Yes, Mistress, though there won't be any leftovers."

"That's fine. Rachael and Giggy are coming over around 7:00. You should probably get started." As Sally rose to her feet, Valerie wrapped an arm around her waist. "But first…"

Valerie held Sally still with one hand while the other caressed her closed pussy. Light touches brushed across the locks and lips, drawing moisture from Sally's folds. Sally moaned and leaned her head back, shaking as her Mistress drove her arousal to high levels.

"Please?" Sally whispered.

"Not tonight, little one. I want you needy tonight and tomorrow when we try out the new toys."

"Yes, Mistress. Are you going to tease me all night?"

"Yes, I'm looking forward to hearing you suffer in your kennel tonight."

"Will that bring you pleasure?"

"Oh, yes."

"Then I look forward to it, Mistress."

"I know you do. Run along and finish dinner."

While Sally was busy in the kitchen, Valerie checked her e-mail and took a look at the blogs that Toy had sent her. She made mental notes of a couple of things she wanted to talk with Sally about. There was no word from Charles and she was beginning to experience anxiety at the prolonged lack of communication. The only time she had been out of contact with her Master for this long in the past had been as a punishment. She was feeling punished now as well, even though she believed she had done the right thing. Val had to fight her tears, being unwilling to let Sally see how much she was struggling.

When the doorbell rang, Valerie called out, "Sally, answer the door!"

A few seconds later, the door opened and Giggy's effusive voice was heard, "Sally, You look ravishing. Oh, I see you've been locked up again. Punishment?"

Val entered the room, answering, "No, not a punishment. I just felt like closing her for a while."

"Hi Val. How have you been?"

"Not too bad. It's been hard with the movie shooting the attack yesterday."

"I can imagine. I brought some wine to go with dinner."

"Thanks, Rach. That was very thoughtful. Come into the living room while Sally finishes dinner. Sally, set the table for…Giggy, are you submitting tonight?"

"No, not tonight. We're just two girls visiting friends."

"Make that three at the table and your pillow beside my chair."

Sally reddened slightly as she realized that she would be kneeling to be fed in front of someone tonight. "Yes, Mistress, dinner should be another 15 minutes."

Valerie and her guests took seats in the living room.

"Valerie, I asked to talk because I'm worried. You canceled your submission to me rather abruptly. I thought you needed it."

"I did, and I still do. Master, however, forbid me to submit to anyone."

"My God! What made him change his mind?"

"Master had me submitting to four of his friends while he's been away. One of them, Master Hugh, reported to him that I defied his orders and that I was abusing Sally."

"Hah! You could no more abuse Sally than Charles could abuse you. Who is this ass and what the fuck got in his bonnet?"

"It's complicated, Rachael. Master Hugh wasn't even supposed to be there."

"Be where? What do you mean?"

"Sir Tom, another of the four, was supposed to be training me in giving Sally pain. I guess he was called away and Master Hugh took his place. I guess Master Hugh is more of a safe word fanatic than my Master is. He found out that I had taken her safe word away."

"Ah. I think I can see where this is going."

"Yeah, he punished me and told Sally she had her safe word back. I knew that wasn't going to do anything, but neither of us had the chance to explain. He wouldn't let us. I think we both just wanted to get through the lesson without angering him anymore."

"Mistress, dinner is on the table."

"Thank you, Sally."

The story was delayed while they moved to the dining room table and let Sally serve them. While they ate, Valerie continued.

"Unfortunately, it got worse. When he realized how strong my reaction to causing pain was, he told me I was incapable of dominating Sally without hurting her. I guess D/s without pain is not true domination in his eyes. Sally tried to explain and he tried to punish her. It seems he has a rule about bound submissives not being allowed to speak. I stopped him, threatening to have him arrested if he tried. I refused to punish her when he ordered me to."

"Hence, you defied him. The man's an ass. I can't believe Charles put you under submission to someone with a 'true way' obsession.

"Obviously, Master Hugh did not tell my side of things, he didn't even know my side. Master ordered me to not submit to anyone and to not dominate Sally until he returned."

"But, Val, you are dominating Sally."

Valerie reached down and caressed her slave's shoulder. Sally leaned against Val's leg. "I know. I've not only defied Master Hugh, I've intentionally disobeyed my own Master."

"Val, I had no idea. You need to be used even more than before, not less."

"It's only another three days, Rach. I can make it. I'm going to be punished already, I don't want to make it any worse."

"Why did you disobey?"

"Sally needed to be owned. She was beginning to panic at the thought of being bereft like that. I couldn't hurt her like that."

Valerie pulled Sally onto her lap. One hand played with Sally's nipple rings while the other fed her dinner. Sally basked in her Mistress' love, even while suffering the embarrassment of being played with at the table. Dinner continued silently for a while longer.

"Val, can I talk with you privately?"

"Sure, I think that's a good idea."

"Giggy, will you help Sally clean up?"

"Yeah, no problem."

"Let's go into Francine's old room, Rach. Sally, if we're still in there when you two finish, why don't you show Giggy your kennel?"

"I will, Mistress."

Once they were alone, Rachael took Valerie's hands. "Val, there's more to this. I pride myself on being a good judge of where people are with regards to limits, the Divine's Devils problem not with standing. What's really bothering you?"

All of Valerie's insecurities came rushing to the surface. "Rachael, what if he's right? What if I am hurting Sally by my inability to punish her? She came home from a night with Sir Calvin all bruised and battered and she loved that it happened. Calvin said that her only pleading was that I would be the one to be treating her like that. I love her so much. I want to give her everything she needs."

Rachael drew Valerie into a fierce hug. "You're not hurting Sally. The only one being hurt is you. You need to submit for someone else's pleasure. You need to know that you've been pleasing. I want you to still come over Saturday."

"I can't Rach, I just can't. I've disobeyed too much already. I don't want Master to send me away."

"Do you trust me, Val?"

"Of course."

"I have a confession to make."

"Confession?"

"Do you remember when we first met?"

"Of course, I went to castle looking for my first toys. You were so helpful and Giggy interceded with Duke."

"What else?"

"You both agreed to talk with me about BDSM, even though you knew nothing about me. And you weren't offended with my lesbian sex problem then."

"Well, I hear you're over that now. But, I lied to you that night."

"Lied? About what?"

"I told you we didn't know Charles."

"You mean…of course, you wouldn't have said anything. I was a stranger."

"Yes, exactly, Charles and I have known each other for over ten years. We have both sent submissives to each other for training. From the moment you agreed to be Charles' submissive, you were going to be mine for a time."

"I still find the thought frighteningly arousing."

"I know," Rachael said with a lustful smile. "My point is that I know that I can clear it with Charles. He trusts my judgment enough to entrust his slaves with me for training without setting limits on me. I promise, you won't be in trouble for submitting to me, not once I explain how needed it was for you, and for Sally."

Valerie looked up and saw rock solid surety in Rachael's face. She felt hope flow into her. Valerie became aware of just how much she was out of kilter. "Rach, I need that so much. I feel like I'm adrift. I'm doing so well with Sally, as far as I can tell, but it is so hard. I was buoyed by my use at the auction. Fred and Daphne gave me nothing besides one paingasm. The next day, I was energized and better able to dominate Sally. Please, use me hard. I need to feel submissive to my core."