Stranger Than Truth Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise you will be. You need to start now. On your knees slave." Rachael gently pushed Val to the floor, her voice soft and reassuring.

Valerie sank to her knees, tears filling her eyes. "Yes, Mistress. What do you require of me?"

"I want you at my house Saturday as originally planned. Do you remember the instructions?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm to be naked, bringing nothing, except for a jacket that I can wear on the way."

"Yes, very good. Between now and then, no sex, no cumming, no pain play with Sally. I want you hot and bothered."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Valerie, look at me." Valerie looked up and saw the hard eyes of a Mistress. "You will not be cumming while you're with me. I intend to break you, in a good way. You will cry, plead, beg, and suffer, but you will experience no physical pleasure Saturday. Everything that happens will be because it pleases me in some way."

Valerie's breath came in quick gasps as she felt Rachael's control already starting. She was frightened of what would happen under Rachael's domination, yet she also craved it with her entire being. Need overcame her and she bent down and kisses Rachael's feet. "Thank you Mistress. Please force me to please you, take me to my limits and beyond them."

"I will, love, rest assured that I will. I plan on taking you to your safe word at least twice. I want you to fight using it for as long as possible. The longer you put it off, the more pleased I will be."

Valerie trembled at the promise Rachael was making her. The only other time Rachael had dominated her, Valerie had been a miserable wreck. Val had ignored her safe word and Rachael had not noticed it. This time, she would use her safe word, but not until she was sure she was past her previous limits. Valerie recognized that this was what she needed, to be thoroughly used for someone else's pleasure.

"I'm frightened, Mistress."

"Good, I love your fear, just as Sally did when she dominated you. One more thing, Val, I won't be whipping, spanking or otherwise inflicting pain on you Saturday. In addition to recharging your batteries, I'll be showing you how to extract deep submission without pain."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Let's join the others."

"Mistress? Will you…will you command me tonight?"

Rachael saw the need in Valerie's face. "Strip! You are denied clothes until after our time Saturday."

"Yes, Mistress."

Valerie stripped her clothes off, sinking into her submission. Rachael took a leash from her handbag and clipped it to Valerie's collar. Pulling up, she silently led Val into her bedroom. Sally was in her kennel while Giggy was stroking her through the bars. Both looked up.

"She agreed?" Giggy asked.

"Did you have any doubts? Yes, she is under me for now. I've denied her clothing until after Saturday night."

Sally looked up. "Mistress, what about Master's orders?"

"Rachael assured me it would be okay. I trust her." Val turned to Rachael. "Mistress, thank you for all you're doing. Will you contact Master, or should I?"

"I'll take care of it. You just do what you're told. You should make arrangements for Sally. She will be alone for the entire day."

"I will. I was thinking about asking Fred and Daphne to look after her and enjoy her."

"As long as they're okay with her safe word free status, that'll be fine. Come on Giggy, we need to be going. Valerie has made me hot and bothered and I need my little slave to please me."

Giggy smiled, replying, "Yes, Mistress. I look forward to it."

The couple left, leaving Sally and Valerie alone for the night. They relaxed in front of the TV and retired early. Valerie placed Sally in the kennel for the night, binding her hands in front of her and her legs together. They slept soundly, each secure in the comfort that they were dominated.

Rachael called Charles as soon as she was home. She was one of the few who knew the number to his cell phone.

"Charles, this is Rachael. We need to talk."

"Rachael, every time you say that, it's because you think I've screwed up. Is it about Valerie?"

"Yes it is. I'm planning on dominating her Saturday."

"You know I've ordered her to not submit to anyone until I've returned, don't you?"

"Yes, but hear me out. I was with her tonight, dinner. She's on the edge, Charles. I don't know who this Hugh fellow is, but he has her doubting her ability to own Sally. I think something would have gone terribly wrong if I hadn't taken action tonight."

"There's not much that can go wrong. She's not dominating Sally any more."

"Actually, she is."

"Damn! I ordered her not to."

"I know. She felt she had no choice, that Sally was in a panic at the thought of not being owned."

Rachael could almost hear Charles rub his temples. "I see. That would explain it. I suppose I should have anticipated this. All right, she has permission to submit to you. She will be punished for disobeying me on the Sally issue."

"She's expecting it. I think she considers it a small price to pay. Did you really think Valerie would abuse Sally?"

"No, but I'm up to my eyeballs in negotiations out here and didn't have time to sort it through. Knowing Hugh, I suppose I should be able to guess what the issue is. He found out Sally has no safe word, didn't he."

"Yep, got it in one."

"Damn! He wasn't even supposed to be there that day. I guess I'll sort it out when I get back. What are you planning with Valerie?"

"A taste of what's in store for her in a few months."

"Is she up to it now?"

"I think so. More importantly, she's craving something like it. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her."

"I know you will, Rachael. Thanks for being there for her. Call me when you're done."

"I will. One more thing, I want to do something special, a mind fuck." Rachael explained what it was and Charles gave his permission. "Thanks Charles. Bye."

Rachael hung up the phone and sat in thought. Valerie was one of the most submissive people she had ever encountered. That she could dominate Sally at all was a surprise. To see her as a 24/7 owner was astounding. Val needed this, even if she wasn't ready. Rachael was determined to help her friend. Thus, she planned to break Valerie, to make her a better dominant. It was quite simple really.

*

Thank you D. for another fine job of editing. Remember, I love to get feedback, so let me know what you think. I hope to have the final chapter up in a couple of weeks.