Strangers Ch. 01

Story Info
Realizing the truth.
1.5k words
3.18
38.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In new relationships women and men tend to get asked about their fantasies by their partners who are so eager to please them and become their fantasy partner.

That's usually when the lying begins. I'm sure most people, like myself, have a fantasy they would never tell their partner, for the simple fact that is does not include their partner and they don't want to hurt their feelings. Or in my case, whenever I have been asked, I draw a blank. I could sit and think of different scenarios, lets say perhaps an actor or being with more than one person at a time, but those all seem pretty lame to be considered a true fantasy.

To be completely honest, I wasn't even sure if I had a fantasy, until it came true. Then I could think back at dreams I've had and encounters I've thought about and yes, I had a fantasy, I wanted to have sex with strangers.

Luckily, for the past few years I have been in a relationship with a very open minded, funny, easy going guy who has been a swinger for many years and has brought me into the lifestyle with him. He loves to watch me get fucked by other men, especially black men. Being in the lifestyle I have met many people that have become good friends, and yes, that I fuck. It's all good being able to have a variety of cock to play with as well as being able to play with their sweet wives.

There's a group of us that hang out at swing clubs, and being in Southern California we have quite a few to choose from. Five of them are less than 20 miles from us which makes it really nice for our long late nights and just a short drive home.

There was one weekend where my man, Bob, was out of town. I decided not to stay in just because he was gone. I went to a club and met up with some friends. We went upstairs to play and that's when my fantasy came true.

Until that night, I had only "played" with people I knew. Upstairs with my friends, we were having a good time. We had put Jonathan up on the St. Andrews cross with handcuffs and Samantha and I were giving him a great blow job. Then we moved over to the love swing that was hanging from the ceiling. Samantha was first. Jonathan was able to pound her pretty good in that thing while I took care of her top half, kissing her and playing with her nipples. A short while later, it was my turn in the swing. That's when my fantasy began.

I was in the swing and Jonathan was doing well at making me feel good. Samantha was rubbing her hands all over me and kissing me so sensuously. I was consumed in her kiss and then I realized that all of a sudden there were more than just her hands caressing me. Jonathan had my thighs in his hands, so I knew they weren't his hands. I opened my eyes and there was an older Mexican couple that had been making love in a corner earlier, and they were both caressing me. They smiled when I looked at them. Never in a million years did I ever think that I could get turned on by an older couple I didn't ever know, but for some reason, it excited me so much. It was exciting having that many hands caressing me softly and playing with my nipples. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it completely.

After the swing, the couple went back to their corner to satisfy each other and Jonathan, Samantha and I made our way to another mattress by the door. I noticed we had an observer in the doorway that had been making eye contact with me quite a few times while we were downstairs earlier. I hadn't talked to him or anything, I just kept catching him looking at me. Right then, it excited me that he came to watch me get fucked.

Jonathan made sure the guy in the doorway got a good show with him fucking me, then he moved on to his wife and I was laying there alone. I could have played with them while they were fucking, but the guy in the doorway held my attention. He was about 5'11" with short hair that was light brown. Kind of husky, not fat. I could see the hard on in his pants and I wanted to feel it. I was laying on my back, my shirt was off, my skirt around the middle of my waist and my garter belt, black stocking and strapy heels were still on but my panties were missing.

I was touching myself with him watching. With my other hand I called him over with my one finger without speaking. He came to the edge of the mattress and pulled down his pants to reveal the biggest cock I have ever seen. It was long, but not too long, but the girth was incredible. I thought Bobs cock was thick, but it didn't compare to this.

I wrapped my hand around it and my fingers couldn't touch. I began stroking him and noticed a drop of precum on the tip. I love the taste of precum. When I saw it, I had to taste this huge monster cock. I put it in my mouth and began to suck, cherishing the flavor and trying to coax more out. The cock was so huge, I could hardly fit it in my mouth, but it fit good enough to get the full flavor. More precum. I wanted more. I sucked and worked that cock until I got more. I felt another set of hands rubbing my thigh while I suck his cock. He seemed to be getting close to orgasm, but I wanted to feel that monster cock in my pussy. I stopped sucking. Samantha whispered to me to make sure he wore a condom because I didn't know him, so I asked him to put one on. He didn't have one with him. Much to my dismay, he didn't have one with him and he had to go find one.

When he left, I realized that the hands on my thigh belonged to someone else who had been touching me and stroking his cock while I was sucking the monster cock. He was ready with a condom and when he realized monster cock didn't have one, he put his on and promptly filled my pussy with it. He worked me good while I was laying on my back staring up at his nice chest, rubbing his body and grabbing his ass and pulling him deeper inside of me.

Monster cock came back, I'm not sure if he found a condom or not, but his cock was out again and he was stroking it watching me get fucked by the guy with the nice body. I grabbed the monster cock and put it back in my mouth so I could taste it again. It was incredible to have a cock working my pussy and a delicious cock in my mouth at the same time.

I have done this before with my friends, but never two guys I didn't know. This was exciting. Every nerve was set on fire each time I was touched. I wanted cock, anybody's cock. In the back ground I could hear someone talking down the hall, and my monster cock pulled back and said he was sorry, but he had to go. I was so disappointed. I wanted his cock in my pussy more than anything. I knew he would stretch it and fill me up like no one had before.

"Next time," I thought to myself. For now, I still had a hard cock working my wet pussy and it felt wonderful. I rubbed that gorgeous chest and told the owner to come for me. I begged, "Please come for me". I wanted to feel him pulsating inside of me as he shot his load. He started pumping harder and faster and his cock was rubbing my pussy just right. I started to moan from utter pleasure and just then we both stiffened up for a mind blowing orgasm. I could feel his cock pulsing and pumping as my pussy grabbed and sucked his cock. We lay there for a few moments catching our breaths and then separated.

I sat up on the bed and he sat at the edge. For the first time, I saw this mans face. He was young, about 10 years younger than me, I would guess. He was very nice looking, not just the chest and the body, but the whole package. For an awkward moment, we just sat and didn't say anything. He reached his hand out to shake mine and said "Hi, I'm Jake."

....Till the next chapter ;)