All Comments on 'Strangers Ch. 01'

by rhodi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Shangha1Shangha1almost 10 years ago
Interesting premise

The story has an almost dreamlike quality that I rather like. I realize that it's a short-short story but would have liked a bit more character development at the start.

That said, I almost stopped reading halfway through the first sentence. It was a horrible, horrible start. Get rid of the semicolon and continue through "wedding". Then describe the scene, leaving out the "I would rather ..." phrase. Fortunately, the story got more coherent after that.

You should also get a knowledgable proof reader. (Proofing is a true talent. I can't do it because I get too involved with the subject and start changing it instead of just correcting it.)

I'd like to read more of your work as you develop as a writer.

Suite21menSuite21menalmost 10 years ago
Your Character Questioned

But it was never explained why this woman came on to him so gloriously other than to say 'weddings turn women on'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
who is she?

much better if he found out who she is at the end(even better if she's someone he knew but just didn't recognize...)

but a good story! would love to read more!:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I had been watching the woman in the orange too tight dress since the church. Now at the reception I watched her, black hair, long orange dress, so tight that she only had to lean forward slightly to see the outline of her thong. I think maybe 40s, I am 34, at every opportunity I looked at her, I know she caught me at least 3 times. I kept staring until it got the better of her, she came over, do I know you, no but you will, what do you mean, well, you are here, you are curious as to why I keep staring at you, yes, well, its the way you are dressed. She smiled, what do you mean, well I wanted to tell you that when you lean forward your dress being tight shows your thong. Every guy in the room has been watching and I reckon the guys that are married are going to give their wives a hard time tonight because of you. I suggest that you should take it off, or if you want I will take it off for you. She looked at me, sure of yourself, no just trying to help. She got up and left. The speeches were made, then the dancing, she danced, nice body, I sat enjoying the view and my drink, She came over and sat down, mmm, changed your mind, are you going to take them off, well, they are a bit tight, need some help, could do, I have a room, follow me. I walked out to the lifts, pressed the button, the lift doors opened, after you, my hand on her bottom. Up to the room, my hand on her bottom all the way, out, into my room, I took my jacket off. I went to her, lift your dress, it was so tight, long legs, I dropped my trousers, turn around, I moved behind her, grabbing the sides of her thong, pulling it down, lift your feet, I held it, mmm, wet, on your knees, she didn't hesitate. I grabbed her thighs, pulling her towards my cock, sliding into her, she gasped as I fucked her, touch yourself, that's it, oh, oh I fucked her harder, faster, aghhhh, ohhh, her pussy clasping me as she orgasmed, I felt my cum rising, I pulled back, no, don't stop, I moved to her face, moving my cock to her mouth, suck it, if you want my cum in your pussy later, suck my cock now, her lips circling my cock, I held her head as my cum shot into her, she didn't get the lot, some dribbled down her chin. I pulled back, I am going to clean up, then we will go back to the wedding. I came back out, she was pulling her thong up, leave that here, she looked at me and put it on the bed, lets go. You better tell the people you came with that you won't be going home with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous