Strangers in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

"I imagine so," she drawled.

"We run together, sometimes. Fairly often. You know, it gets a little boring, running around the same ship all the time."

"I would imagine so."

"It's nice to have someone to talk to. Sometimes we have a drink together."

"Oh, I'm surprised."

"At what?"

"She said you were old and flabby."

"She said what? That bitch! She's just jealous because I'm faster. She knows I can whip her sorry fat black ass any time I want to."

For some reason, that was enough to make Diana choke in the attempt to suppress her giggles.

They were heading down the stairwell now, three flights down, then the long narrow corridor to his cabin. Thankfully, it was empty.

"Have you ever had sex with her?" She asked the question as if it were the most casual thing in the world. But he could sense it was not a casual question at all.

"I wish. I'm afraid I'm not her type" He tried to make it a joke, then, out of the blue, remembering those two beds pulled together, added, "have you?"

"Yes." She blurted it out.

"What?" He stopped dead in his tracks, grabbed her to stop her also. "Chrissie has seduced you already? Three days out? That is really, really sick."

She seemed abashed at his reaction. "It's not a big deal. It was sort of like, a rite of passage. The first night in the room."

"The first night in the room?"

"First night at sea. It was sort of like, an initiation."

"An initiation."

"Yes." She started to blush, then drew herself up, regaining her composure. "I had to make it with the other three girls."

"They made you do that? That's awful, taking advantage of you like that." And just what was he doing? He should be ashamed of himself. He was ashamed of himself. But, a deal was a deal. He wasn't going to back out now. At least, he would keep his half of the bargain.

"Well, they didn't exactly make me do it. They sort of strongly suggested that it was a ship tradition. At least, a tradition in their cabin. You know, if we're going to live in such close quarters, it's easier if we're all intimate. It's easier to get that settled right away, instead of letting it drag on. That makes sense, doesn't it? It was no big deal."

"No big deal," he repeated, dazed by her revelation. She had seemed so shy, so innocent. "It would be with me, if I moved in with a bunch of guys and they said I had to blow them. It would be a huge fucking deal."

"Well, it wasn't." She seemed defiant now. "And it wasn't a surprise. It wasn't as if they got me there under false pretences. I knew it was coming."

"You knew?"

"Well, I sort of knew. Look," she sighed, "these cruises are very long. You're going to be living with the same people in very close quarters, for a very long time. It's not going to work if you're not compatible."

"That seems," he said after a moment, "like it's taking things a bit too far. They made you perform cunnilingus on all three of them?"

"I believe," she said dryly, "that's the technical terminology." She broke away and started walking again, and he trailed after her, trying to keep up.

"And you had to make them all come?" He couldn't let it go. She was going to turn around, and slap him, and storm away, and that would be the end of it. They were going to spend the next six months glaring at each other any time they happened to meet.

But instead, she just giggled. "Oh yes, I had no problem doing that. I'm really good with my tongue. I'm terrible at blow jobs, according to dear Alex, but I've always been good with girls."

Always? "And they made you come?"

"No." She paused. "Not that they didn't give it a try. I'm telling you, I'm a fucking dead fish. I just got chafed. That's one the reasons I haven't been wearing panties all week."

"Oh."

"Look," she snapped, "I could have taken a different job. I could have moved into a different cabin. I made a choice. Is there anything wrong with that?"

"No, nothing at all."

"Good," she said, then added, "Chrissie's ass is not a bit fat. She's all muscle."

He was, by now, in such a state of arousal that he was sure that the brush of his pants against the tip of his erection was going to make him explode. He was sure that he was going to have to send the tuxedo to the cleaners with a very embarrassing stain. Nothing on this ship was anonymous. Some little Phillipina would see the stain, she would know whose tuxedo it was, and there would be little titters of gossip hanging around him like an invisible cloud. Each step towards the cabin was an exercise in self control.

Chrissie was waiting for them when they got there. Skin like café au lait, black, curly hair -- she could not have been more of a contrast to Diana's pale gold. But they were both big girls, as tall as he was. And strong, too. He had one holding each arm as they ushered him into the room.

"So," Diana laughed, "this is how the other half lives. Look at all this wood." He was lucky enough to have one of the passenger style cabins. An inside one, but at least it had proper furniture instead of the bare metal and grey vinyl featured in the crew quarters. "Look at all those mirrors. You've got yourself a little cathouse here, Tommy Boy!"

Yeah, he thought to himself, I get to watch myself jacking off all the time.

"Oh!" Diana sighed, "this sweatshirt has been killing me!" She gave a groan as she shrugged it over her head. It stuck there, for a moment, and her breasts wiggled enchantingly as she struggled to free herself. "Oof! That's better!" She pulled off her pants absentmindedly, leaving them on a heap at her feet. No panties. As he had noticed on the beach, she was shaved to complete smoothness -- not surprising considering some of the costumes she had to wear. She was, literally, statuesque, her nipples small and pink, with barely any aureole, her vagina so tight lipped, that it was barely an indentation in her groin. He could understand how she could get away with wearing nothing, or almost nothing, underneath her costumes. There was hardly anything to hide.

Chrissie had pulled off her sundress. She also was wearing nothing underneath. It seemed that both of them were trying to save on their laundry bills. Her body was just the opposite -- her breasts were all aureole, with huge black nipples. She also had shaved off most of her pubic hair, just a little line of black curls exactly like the ones that covered her head, but there was no masking her sex, huge, heavy, thick black lips hanging down almost as prominently as his balls, a clitoris jutting out that was half the size of his penis. She never wore skimpy costumes, and he could see why now.

"Take off your clothes." Chrissie prodded him back out of his trance. He did it systematically, carefully hanging up the pants and jacket, putting the studs and cufflinks, the bowtie and cummerbund in their spots, folding the shirt into the dirty laundry drawer. He was standing there in just his under shorts and socks.

"Come on!" Chrissie pulled down the shorts. "Oh, my, Tommy boy! You've been holding out on us!"

"I told you he was built," Diana giggled.

"I thought you meant muscles. My, oh my, some night we'll have to try that out." She gave his penis a little pat, bobbed it up and down a couple of times.

"Maybe later," Diana said. She gave him an absentminded, friendly little kiss, right on the tip, and he almost lost it, then and there. "You've got the thing?"

"Oh yeah." Chrissie rummaged into the bag she was carrying, and produced a bright blue dildo. "Nice little one. Beginner size. Tommy boy, do you have any idea what we're going to do to you?"

"I think so." He'd come across videos. In fact, he'd even tracked down videos. He'd always wondered what it would be like. He had never imagined that he would find out.

"This is your chance to back out."

"What do you mean, back out?" Diana broke in, upset. "He promised."

"Look dear, I'm not taking your word for it. Do you understand, Tommy Boy, that Diane is going to put this little blue cock on and fuck you up the ass with it?"

"You don't have to be so explicit. It was supposed to be a surprise," Diane fumed.

"A surprise? How much more of a surprise can it be? He's seen the thing. What the fuck else are we going to do with it? Well, Tommy Boy, what about it?"

He nodded. He was afraid to try to speak.

"You scared?" He nodded again. "Good. You got any medical conditions?"

"What?" Diana broke in again.

"Look, sweetheart, I used to be a cop. It's habit."

"You were a cop?" Tom could not resist asking.

"Yeah, a cop. They fired me for moonlighting. You taking any medications?" He shook his head. "Any problems with rectal bleeding?" She gave him a hard stare.

"No," he muttered.

"I hope to God you're telling the truth. What's your safe word?"

"Safe word?" The other two said it at the same time.

"You two don't even know what a safe word is? You are really lucky I came along. You'd be winding up in the hospital, or the brig, trying to do this shit on your own. Lollipop."

"Lollipop?"

"That's your safe word. You say lollipop, everything stops dead. You understand?"

He nodded.

"How about you?" She turned to Diana. "You got that into your little blonde brain? He says lollipop, and you stop whatever the fuck you are doing. You need a trip to the bathroom?" That question was directed at Tom.

"That might be a good idea."

"A very good idea, for all of us.

But when he got there, all he could do was pee a little.

"That," he could hear Diana fuming out in the cabin, "was about the least sexy thing I have ever heard. It sounded like my last gyno exam."

"It'll get better, sweetie, trust me. You've got to get some of these details worked out. Better now, than once you get going. Come on, let's start setting up. You see those lights on either side of the bed? You can run the cords right around them, and then back in."

"I never would have figured that out."

"That's why I'm here, honey." Chrissie gave a long, throaty chuckle.

When he stepped out of the bathroom, it was dark. He had an inside cabin, no porthole for light. He had left the bathroom light on, but one of them extinguished it behind him. Before his eyes could adjust to the sliver of illumination coming in beneath to door to the hallway, they had wrestled him onto the bed, on to his back. Something snapped around his wrists. Handcuffs, he thought, in disbelief, where would they get handcuffs on a cruise ship? Then his legs were being pulled back, one of them on each side.

"This isn't working," Chrissie was muttering. "We need more light."

"Okay," Diana sighed. "So much for romance."

One of the little lights next to his bed came on. He realized that they had wrapped bungee cords around each of those lights, and, sure enough, they were attached to handcuffs, which were now attached to his wrists.

"How the hell did you get those in the ship?"

"Oh, they've been here for a long time. Before my time, that's for sure. We sort of pass them around. When we're changing rooms, they're up in the cast lockers."

"Oh." That had been what Diana was looking for.

"Now," Chrissie said, "this will be a lot easier on all of us if you just cooperate. Understand?" She gave him a sharp slap on his belly. "Pull your legs up."

"Like this?"

"No, higher, over your head. Is that the best you can do? Men!" She pushed his right leg up and out, so that his knee was touching his elbow. "Does that hurt?"

"A little."

"Good. Where is the fucking tape?"

"Right here." Diana was handing her a roll of surgical tape.

"No, don't give it to me. Tape him while I hold him in position. That's it, lock the elbow and knee together. Okay, let's do the other leg. Tommy Boy, you are shaking like a leaf. You aren't going to mess up the bed, are you?" He shook his head. "Better get a towel, just in case. Better safe than sorry."

When she came back out of the bathroom she opened that door and the closet door that was across from it. Both of them were mirrored, and the room was so small that they were almost touching the bottom of the bed. He had a perfect view of himself -- a view of parts that he had never really seen before.

"How's that, Tommy Boy? You like what you see? You have such a cute little asshole, doesn't he, Dini? Wait." She put a towel on top of one of the pillows, "come on girl, let's get him up on top of this, it'll give a better angle. Okay." She had brought out a wet washcloth with the towel. "Let's make sure you're nice and clean." She wet a finger and he watched in horrid fascination as it vanished within him. "Good," she said, examining it, "clean as a whistle."

"I'm astonished," Diana grumbled, "that you didn't use surgical gloves."

"You want some?" Chrissie took her seriously. "I've got a few pairs of the ones that the food handlers use. We can even slap a rubber on poor Tommy Boy here if you think we need to."

"God no," Diana groaned. "I already feel like I'm doing a fucking medical exam."

"Slap him a few times."

"What?"

"Slap him. No, not on the face. It'll show. Slap him on the ass. Give him a good spanking."

Tom braced himself, but what came was hardly more than a little pat on the butt.

"Come on girl! You can do better than that!"

The next slap was stinging, and the next one even harder.

"I need to be able to sit down to work," he pointed out.

"Is that a lollipop? Already?" Chrissie was sardonic.

"Slap somewhere else, that's all."

"Okay," Diana said, and she slapped his balls. He saw the where the hand was headed, he heard the sharp retort of flesh hitting flesh. The burst of sensation that came next was more than pain. He felt as if everything was glowing, exploding, for just a tiny instant.

"Oh!" he gasped, when he got his breath back.

"Tom! I'm so sorry! We'll stop, right now."

"He didn't say lollipop," Chrissie pointed out.

"What?"

"He didn't say lollipop. Did you, Tommy Boy?" Tom shook his head. "You keep going, until he tells you to stop."

"Slap him again?"

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Enjoying what?"

"Slapping him?"

"Of course I'm not enjoying it."

"Maybe not then, not right now. You're not ready yet."

"I'm not enjoying any of this," Diana sighed. "I thought it would be fun, but it is not turning me on, at all. I'm sorry."

"Use your mouth," Chrissie suggested. "Maybe that will get things going."

"Give him a blow job? I hate fucking blow jobs."

"No, stick your tongue up his ass."

"That is NOT part of my fantasy."

"That's why I'm here, baby, to give your little blonde brain a boost. Trust me."

"Trust you? Why the fuck should I trust you. Tommy, I'm sorry, this has been such a fucking disaster."

"It's okay," he somehow had the composure to soothe her. "I'm enjoying it."

"You're enjoying it?" That made Diana laugh. "You enjoy being trussed up like a Christmas goose? You enjoy having me slap your pathetic little balls?" That one made him wince. The slap she gave him made him wince again, but he liked it.

"Did you like that, Tommy Boy?" Another slap. He nodded. "You want me to slap a little more. You want me to slap until those little balls empty out?"

"That's it!" Chrissie was gleeful. "Now you're getting into it!" She whispered something into Diana's ear.

"Oh, Tommy Boy," Diana said, with mock seriousness. "Bad news. We're not going to let you come yet. You're just going to have to lie there and wish you could get your hands on your dick. Isn't that too bad.? Tell me, Tommy, do you want me to stick my tongue into your pretty little asshole?"

"Yes," he stammered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please."

"Yes, please, what?"

"Yes, please," he paused. "Mistress?"

"Yes!" Chrissie crowed, "yes! You go, girl! I knew you had in you. Whip his sissy little ass!"

But Diana was staring uncertainly at the little pucker of flesh beneath Tom's red and swollen testicles. "Oh, God, I don't know if I can go through with this."

"There's nothing to it. Put in a little jelly first, it makes it easier."

"Okay."

He could see her hand, in the mirror, reaching to touch him, he could feel the soft cold of the jelly. The finger started to probe, and he winced at the pain.

"Don't use your finger," Chrissie was saying, "your nails are too long."

What happened next was hidden by her long blonde hair, cascading along his inner thighs as she knelt down to caress him. She was good with her tongue, she had said, but there was no secret button to find here, just unyielding muscle. She licked around that outer barrier a few times, and that was nice, very nice. Then, frustratingly, she stopped. That was enough to make him moan in protest.

"Come on girl." Chrissie was behind Diana now, licking down her spine. "It's," lick, "not," lick, "that," lick "hard. You do it just like," a lick down the tailbone, "this."

"Oh, my God!" Diana gasped, as she felt Chrissie's tongue slide into her bowels. "There!" Chrissie said triumphantly, "see how much she liked that? Come on, Tommy Boy, open up for her."

"I'm trying," he said.

He felt Diana's tongue again, probing harder now, and he tried to relax. She got in, just a little. But he could not get the inner ring to yield.

"Shit into her mouth," Chrissie suggested.

"What?" That was enough to make Diana back off completely.

"What?" Tom echoed.

"You won't actually do it," Chrissie tried to explain. "But thinking about it will open you up."

"I could never do that," Tom sighed. "I can't even come in a mouth. I could never even think of shitting into one."

"Tommy Boy, you are just not getting into the spirit of things." Chrissie rummaged in her bag, and produced what looked like a bright red thong, with little pink hearts. "Here, Dini, put this on.".

It was the harness for a strapon, and once that little blue dildo was in place on it, it didn't look so little after all.

"Okay," Chrissie answered, "we'll do it the hard way." She started to slather the dildo with lube. "Tommy Boy, this will be a lot easier on you if you just let it happen. Here, Dini, push when I tell you to. I'll aim. Are you scared?" That question was directed at Tom.

"Wait." Diana pushed Chrissie away. She slapped Tom hard, on the stomach. "You're going to behave." The next slap was a little lower.

"Get in first," Chrissie said. "Then you can slap his balls all you want. You need help?"

"No, I do not want fucking help! This is my fucking fantasy! You've been screwing it up for me! Just shut the fuck up and let me fucking fuck his fucking ass! Do you want that, Tommy. Do you want me to fuck your little sissy asshole?"

"Yes."

"You're going to have to do something first," she said. She got up on the bed, on hands and knees, and turned around. From that angle, that position, she was not closed in at all. Her cunt was hanging wide open. She backed up even more, until she was pressing against his face, and he plunged his tongue into that smooth warmth. She was very aroused, heavy with the taste of desire. From that angle, his nose was poking right into her asshole, and she was actually grinding around the tip.

"Not there," she said. She squatted down a little. "Come on!" She gave his balls a little slap.

He took a deep breath and poked his tongue in as hard as he could. There was so resistance. Now what? He wiggled around a little, and she broke away.

"That tickles," she complained.

"It's not supposed to fucking tickle," Chrissie sighed.

"Well, it does. He's got little whiskers on his lips, and they tickle. I'm telling you, I'm not normal. Nothing works the way it should for me. Okay Tommy, you've been a good boy. Let's get on with it." She turned around and knelt down before him. "How the hell am I supposed to do this?" She squatted down, almost in a split, and got the tip of the dildo to the point where it was touching his anus. But when she put any pressure on it, it just slipped away. "The fucking angle is completely wrong. Are you sure you really did this with Brian? You haven't just been bullshitting me?"

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers