Strangers on a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian handed me the condom while he stood on his knees in front of me. I opened the wrapper, taking out the fluorescent yellow latex condom. I sat up and began to roll the condom perfectly onto Brian's eight inch erect penis. He then positioned himself in between my legs and inserted his penis into my vagina before crouching over me in a missionary position. Once again, he locked his eyes with mine and began to thrust his penis slowly into me. I wrapped my arms around Brian's muscular back while his arms rested on the floor above my shoulders. His penis rubbed against my G-spot as he moved it back and forth within my vagina. The electricity of pleasure began to surge through my body once more, increasing as Brian's thrusts increased. I gripped onto his back tighter as the intensity of pleasure increased, moaning occasionally. I could feel as his penis throbbed inside of me, making him either moan or grunt. Through it all, he never once unlocked eyes with me. Brian's body felt warmer and warmer as he thrust himself increasingly faster inside of me.

"Roll over!" I demanded.

Brian rolled us over, him now on his back and I now straddled over top of him. I immediately thrust my hips downward on his penis. I could feel as it plunged deeper into me then before. While I gyrated on top of him, he softly massaged my breasts with his hands. After a while, I felt as the muscles within my pelvic region began to contract. Every contraction brought with it an amplified sensation of pleasure that surged throughout my body. I could feel as the electricity of pleasure flowed through my spine, down my legs, up my arms, into the tips of my toes, and into the ends of my fingers. My body felt wonderfully euphoric. Soon, Brian and I interlocked eyes again as I thrust on top of him. I glided my hands up his chest and down his arms before interlocking his hands with mine. I then leaned over him, securely holding our interlocked hands over his head on the floor, and began to thrust even harder onto his penis. Brian moaned as his penis jumped and quivered inside of me. I could also feel as his muscles tightened and relaxed beneath me. I knew this was a sign he was close to an orgasm, like me. I then unlocked our hands, caressing mine gently over his chest. Suddenly, the electricity of pleasure that surged through me began to increase tenfold. I then felt as my vagina muscles squeezed, constricted, and tensed around Brian's erect penis.

"Claire, I'm cumming!" Brian grunted as his body trembled beneath me.

As Brian orgasmed inside of me, my pelvic muscles continued to contract until I fell into a full body spasm of an uncontrollable zenith of euphoric pleasure. He securely held me to his chest with his arms while my body cycled through one orgasm after the other. After about several minutes, I found that I had full control over my body again. I laid on Brian's chest for about five minutes before I realized his penis was still inside of me. We both then sat up as I removed it from my vagina. His penis was still semi-erect as I removed the fluorescent yellow latex condom, tying it into a secured knot. I handed it to Brian as he walked over to the train restroom to throw it away.

"We should probably get dressed," I giggled. "Assuming I can still stand."

"Probably a good idea," he smiled, walking back toward me.

I carefully stood up as I made my way to my clothes. While Brian pulled on his jeans and boxer briefs, I reached for my thong and white denim shorts. After I pulled them on, I once again realized that my teal sleeveless tank no longer had buttons. Brian turned toward me laughing as I looked over where the buttons used to be on my sleeveless tank.

"Sorry about that," he smiled. "I chalk it up to the heat of the moment."

"I guess I could just tie the very ends together. Daisy Duke it, maybe?"

"Somehow I don't think that'll work."

"Well, if you got any suggestions, chime in any time," I smiled sarcastically.

"Here," he said handing me his blue cardigan. "It'd look better on you anyways."

"Thank you," I said as I grabbed the cardigan before kissing him on the cheek.

I tied the ends of my buttonless sleeveless tank into a knot before sliding into Brian's blue cardigan. I buttoned it up before I sat in my seat, pulling on my four inch teal wedges.

"Thank you again for giving me your cardigan."

"No problem," he laughed. "But, I didn't give it to you. You're merely borrowing it."

"Oh?" I said sarcastically. "I guess this means we'll have to exchange contact information."

"Why, I guess it does," he laughed once more.

"To get your cardigan back, of course?"

"Of course."

I looked out the train window and saw another station coming into view. While the train's speed decreased, I grabbed my purse from the floor and reached inside for my smartphone. I swished into my contacts list and opened into adding a new contact. When I glanced out the window I saw that the train had already pulled into the station's platform, which read "Worcester Station". I realized we were now in Massachusetts, and about an hour and fifteen minutes ride from Seabrook. Brian and I both turned to one another, sitting in our seats, and exchanged contact information.

"Lending me your cardigan wasn't at all a ploy to see me again. Was it?" I giggled sarcastically.

"Nope. I was simply being a gentleman," he smiled. "After all, I did tear your shirt."

"This is true."

"And well, if I happen to see you again, then that'd just be an added bonus for me."

We both laughed as the train started to pull away from the station. As it clanked along the track route, we noticed the dark grey storm clouds in the sky. Within minutes, rain droplets began to streak across the train windows. I relaxed my head on Brian's left shoulder as the sound of the rain, paired with the clanking of the train, echoed through the still empty train compartment. Brian then wrapped his arms securely around me as we both watched the rain storm outside. He rested his head on top of mine while I nestled my torso deeper into his.

"I couldn't have planned this better if I tried," he joked.

"Me, either," I whispered, grasping my hands over his arms that firmly held onto me.

For the next hour and fifteen minute ride to Seabrook, we just watched silently as the rain storm unfurled outside the train window. It wasn't long before I noticed the Seabrook train station emerging into view.

"Well, I guess this is my stop," I gloomed.

I then pulled my purse onto my right shoulder as I stood. Brian picked both of his bags off of the floor in front of him and threw them into my seat. He then walked me to the front of our train compartment. The train gradually braked as it arrived into Seabrook Station.

"I guess this is goodbye," I frowned. "For now, anyway."

"For now," he smiled. "Besides, I am gonna want my cardigan back. Soon would be preferable."

I laughed as I gave him a quick hug.

"Okay. I promise," I smiled.

I then opened the compartment door and walked down the train steps onto the platform. I turned to see as Brian walked back to his seat. We both locked eyes as I stood motionless on the station platform, rain cascading all around me. After several minutes, the train departed from the station. I waved at Brian as he smiled at me through the train window. Rain streaked down my face as I watched the train I had just been on clank down the track. I remained on the platform until the train disappeared from view. I then walked down the platform steps and into the station building. I smiled as I knew I'd be seeing Brian again; after all, he'd want his blue cardigan back.

The End.

12