All Comments on 'Strawberry Creme Brulee'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Exciting

very naughty and quite wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Delightful

Very sweet. Every nerd or former nerd's fantasy.

Crystal GoddessCrystal Goddessover 19 years ago
Finally

The guy finally gets the girl. Awesome story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

Extremely well written.

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
Damn!

That was good!

Good characterizations and settings. Nice setup and the flashback worked well.

I really liked the chapter titles and how they drove the story.

Plus the sex was really hot.

Good job Ms. Street!

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
What a tender tender story

Well written, I love the twist in the tale, perhaps a tad improbable but definitely enjoyable and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very hot

wow. definitely turned me on. that was such a sweet and naughty story. and it didn't hurt to have the hero be a charmingly sexy firefighter, just like my favorite fantasy! loved the goddess-worshipper & slave-master bit too. great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love it!!

Excellent!!

jakkjakkover 19 years ago
5,10 20.............................

what a well thought out and sexysweet story loved the way it played out and the whole role playing is hot too look foward to reading more of your work in the future. "jakk"

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved it

i was the nerd in high school never got the cheerleader but did get a godess who i worship everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
intelligent

well writen and intelligent

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
Lovely...again

Another delightful story Penny. Erotic, sweet and with a delicious hint of mischief. More please! Patti

Lalenya LoveLalenya Loveover 19 years ago
Sexy and Sweet

This story is extremely well written, sexy, and sweet. The characters are well drawn. Keep up the great work!

Cheers,

Lalenya :^)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT READ!! Thanks for a great read!!

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
I loved it!!!

Great! I hope you continue to write and post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wish you were mine

Very romantic and sexy. You write well. One of the best stories I've read. Great, cute, romantic ending. I enjoyed it so much, please continue your writing.

Mr.G

AtherserviceAtherserviceover 18 years ago
I really enjoyed your story!!!!

You write with a nice tempo. The characters are well developed and likeable. Very enjoyable read, keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Words fail me

Unlike you, I do not have the vocabulary to express my appreciation for your craft. Your style gives me the impression that you do not work at writing but that it just bursts out of you like champagne out of a bottle; and like champagne, it is vintage, it tickles, it arouses the senses, and by the time you get to the end, it blows your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a superb reading.

One of the most memorable and enjoyable story I have ever read. Please more!!

spacenoxxspacenoxxover 13 years ago
Fantasticwork

Quite an amazing story. Should be said that I was a bit surprised to find the author to be a female based on how the story was written.

Once again wonderful work. Pray continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

and absolutely wonderful. You're a great writer. Love your depth.

hitom45hitom45about 13 years ago
Goddess

What a great story. Your characters are so courageous and out there. I must read some more. Thank you for your creativity and craft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Favourite!

This is my favourite story. It's beautiful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really on point

You really distilled the essence of what I always wanted as a truly honest and completely open relationship to the absolute basics. God I wish I could find a woman like that. Almost once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely, well written, and sexy

I agree with the last comment. I have been looking all my life for a relationship like the characters had. You made me realize, how much we let pass us bye, because we do not listen to our partner. Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Real love.

Giving, the purest form of love, is giving yourself.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/25/2021)

Nicely done, this was a fine read. I do love redheads. I'm just not crazy about eating a lady out after coming in her. Still, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The other creates a main character who seems pretty down to earth. And then throws in a female who 7 years ago is trashy and flirty standing, and seems to think that's a normal way of communicating to a guy. And tries to justify it that way 7 years later. Just another arrogant selfish spoiled girl, no wonder she can't keep a boyfriend. Pretty obvious she's not worth it and yet you trash the guy's character and throw it out with a little bit of lust. Just comes across as stupidly unrealistic. If he is attracted by the same trash from somebody who's shown to be just a Serial girlfriend to jerks and nothing more, it doesn't fit with the characterization up front. You can't fix selfish, you can't fix stupid. And the cost of either is too high.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous