Street Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm new to all this just do what you wish girl I'm in your hands, or mouth, this time round." Was my reply as I joined in with the banter.

She positioned herself on her knees in front of me and started to play with my prick. I could feel something stirring inside me as she pulled my foreskin back and forth licking me gently. As soon as she started to get a response she took my prick in her mouth and sucked it. It was still a bit twitchy and her expert attention sent shivers through my body as it responded to her touch. The response she was getting seemed to encourage her. She just gave me a long wide eyed look as she slowly took my full length into her mouth and down her throat.

"Ready yet." Chris asked. "Or are you still stalling for time." With that she stuck her bum out and snuggled between my knees allowing my cock to leave her mouth and slip between her tits. She nibbled the end of it while pulling on both my nipples and braced herself for Chris to enter her.

Chris took up his position behind her and spread her legs so that he could get in between them as far as possible. No pause no gentle entry just a quick wipe up and down the length of her outer lips and wham up it went.

"Ohhhhhh." was Kate's response as she was forced forward into my lap and the tip of my prick was taken out of her mouth.

"Go on ride me, fuck my little hole like there is no tomorrow. Give me a hard time Chris I want to feel you fill me to my limits and bounce off my insides."

As I said Chris was a lot bigger and thicker than me. I just watched as he rammed all of about 9 1/2 inches in and out of Kate's fanny. All the action and more dirty talk was getting me going again as well as turning Chris on. He drove into her like there was no tomorrow and I watched every inch of his length being delivered. Her shafting was so violent that she stopped trying to suck me and all the other things she was doing. Her eyes rolled up to stare at me and she just lay in my lap moaning for more with her body in auto. She was having little periods of shaking along with some whimpers while Chris was pumping into her like a well tuned machine.

She let out a muffled scream as she came for the second or third time. It was much longer and more intense that the earlier ones. Her whole body was shaking and she gripped on to me like she was about to fall of a cliff her nails digging deep into my skin. Then she seemed to go limp like a rag doll and shook like jelly.

Chris let out a yell and entered her as far as he could uncontrollably pumping load after load into her body. Finally he knelt back on his heals with a big smile on his face. "And that's for starters. Got a long way to go yet." he said playing with his limp member.

Kate was like a cat that had just had the cream. She slowly crawled up off her knees and just snuggled up across my lap.

"Do you mind if I just lay hear for a while and snuggle into you" she asked. "You are so cuddly."

"My that's a big prick you have there Paul. Don't think I can do much to relieve it at the moment though." She did however take it in her hand and held it tight as she made herself comfortable.

"Be my guest and snuggle I'm not going anywhere for a while and I'll have lots of time to make full use of it later."

The room was filling up and I could see all sorts of things happening as I looked around. Everyone was indulging in their own little groups with not a care in the world as to who was watching.

"How long have you been doing this" I asked.

"About seven months, mum and Chris brought me along once they were sure I would fit in and Chris had put me through my paces."

"Chris started you off?" I asked.

"Yes over a year ago now, I was introduced to the "full monty" on my eighteenth birthday. Chris can around our house to drop off my birthday present and have a meal. I caught him and mum screwing later that evening when I walked in on them in the kitchen. They were just about to pop and just carried on while I watched. I already knew all about shagging and knew he was servicing mum regularly anyway. Mum was enjoying it so much and it was really great to see her climax and Chris fill her up. Later in the evening I begged him to pop my virginity there and then. Mum was concerned that I might not amnage him as he is so big but she agreed to let us try. Spent a bit of time showing me her oral skills and we got out her collection of vibrators then he put me on all fours and up he went. Next thing I knew the pain turned to pleasure and he screwed the arse off of me. I've never looked back from that day to now." It was so matter of fact that I just sat there stunned. This was my daughters best friend, was Jo this grown up and worldly wise?

"You know you could have been fucking me for the past six months if you had wanted to. Haven't you noticed how I have been offering myself to you when I've been around your place." she added

"Joe's told me how you make her mum scream and how you wander around your house with an erection trapped in your trousers.

We have both seen you shag Sue you know. By accident the first time when we came back early and you had Sue across the kitchen table. You two were at it like rabbits and didn't hear us come in. We watched then crept back out while you were filling her up. After that we watched whenever we thought we could get away with it without you finding out. Seen Sue give you blow jobs in your kitchen too. We have been peeping through the serving hatch and Joe has been leaving the live cam running on the computer so that we could watch you screw in front of the TV while you watched the blue movies. We could see everything on my computer from my house."

I could feel a warm glow of embarrassment coming over me as Kate continued to talk.

"You are the great fuck that I thought you would be you know. Hope you join the crowd. I'm yours whenever you want me. I'll give you my mobile number later."

"Thank you for the compliment. Got to say you are a great fuck too. Just not to sure how I'm going to approach this with Sue when she and the girls get back. I worried about my daughters finding out too."

"They will understand, most likely they will want to come along." Then there was a pause before Kate changed the subject.

"Paul you are so hard are you sure you don't want to go and find more. I'm all shagged out at the moment but there are plenty of willing holes available if you want to go for a wander."

"No I'm OK for now and I need the break, as you say there are a few other bodies to try before the day is out. Got to pace myself a little I've been a one girl man for a while now."

"You haven't seen anything yet." she replied. "Wait until the rest turn up and it really gets going. Some of the mums perform all sorts of tricks and they all try to outdo each other as the party goes on. There is plenty of Viagra and Spanish fly to make sure you don't peek early. Take a couple of the little triangular blue pills in the bowl over there that will keep you going all night."

I looked around and decided to leave Kate curled up in the chair, as I needed another drink, and maybe I should try a pill or two. A fresh drink in my hand and a couple of pills in my mouth I swallowed as I walked over to the bay window. What next? Might as well enjoy it to the full now that I'm here I thought.

What I needed was to find someone older with experience and the nice round arse of a more mature woman. If I had anything left I wanted to do today it was to find some arse. It was one of my life long dreams and cum inside a bum. I had always wanted to fuck arse and had often looked long and hard at my wife's little brown hole but never had the nerve to ask her to bend over. After today things would changed, if not with Sue then someone here would do. I wonder if Kate lets her little brown hole be filled. It felt a bit tight when I stuck my finger up there.

Yes, a first at fucking arse would complete the day.

In the back of my mind was a whole load of questions.

Would my wife and, or my daughters want to come to the next party?

Did Kate really think they were game enough to join in?

How would I feel if I were watching them being played with, and fucked like Kate had just been?

Would they enjoy it as much as Kate did?

Were they already into it like their best friend was?

How would I break the ice to explain these parties?

Kate had been a bit quick to change the subject when Jo's name was mentioned. Had my daughters grown up that much without me noticing?

Out of the corner of my eye I saw an attractive naked body walk across the room towards me with a bunch of clothes held in front of it.

The first thing I noticed was the lack of hair on a perfectly formed sex mound, then a well-formed pair of tits. Only when my eyes I reached the shoulders did I realise it was Kate's mother Jean. She looked so different without her clothes on.

" Hi Paul, hear you are enjoying yourself." A cheerful voice asked.

"Yes it's been a fast but enjoyable learning curve. I would never have guessed all this went on so close to home. Do you come to these parties often? "How long have you been involved?" I blurted out the words feeling a little embarrassed.

"Cum" is the right word. Yes I cum her often, as hard and as fast and as often as I can! Seriously though I have been coming to these parties for nearly a year now, and now it's a family event. Great isn't it?" she replied.

"Kate has just been telling me you are a great fuck and you helped Chris earlier when you both filled her up with cum. Did you enjoy her?"

"Er, er yes" I replied lost for words. Was she really talking about her daughter like this?

"Are you going to join? Who will you bring? Will they all come?" Such a torrent of questions.

"I'd like to come again but I have not talked about it to Sue or my daughters yet. Don't know how they will react or how I'm going to tell them about this or what's happened today."

"Joe knows all about it already, so does her sister. Didn't you know? She and Kate have been indulging with their friend's fathers for the past 6 months. Joe gives a mean blowjob from what I hear. Don't know if your other daughter is fully active yet though, but I should imagine so. Know she is keen to get going if she can find a willing male." Came the reply.

"She is asking Kate and Joe lots of questions. They gave her an introduction to it all at her eighteenth birthday. Had one of the crowd suck her off then got her to give him a blow job. Kate was so excited when she told me all about it. Said they ahd to work out a way to get her on the pill before they could get someone to fuck her." Came the matter of fact reply.

"As for Sue, last time she and I talked over a cup of coffee she was all ears when I told her Chris, that's the Chris you shared Kate with earlier, was giving me a good time on the side. When I told her how good he was at filling all my holes, especially planting that monster of his in my arse she was all ears. Wanted to know more and all the details. Said that you two had never done that but she had always wondered what it was like when you both watched it on the blue movies. Asked a lot of questions like how when where why etc" "I told her it was a great feeling to have it up the back passage. She said you were not very adventurous in that direction just did the usual in bed with the occasional finger up her butt."

"What? Bloody hell." It was all so matter of fact ...than the reality hit me.

Here I was in a strange house surrounded by naked mums, dads, sons and daughters all being fuck and played with and doing their level best at taking or playing with everything they were offered. Why am I worried about how to tackle the subject? Why was I thinking I was out of order hoping my daughters and or wife might be interested? By the sound of it I was the odd one out. Everyone here was willing and enjoying all they could get and from the sound of it my wife and girls were a lot more liberated than I thought.

I have just been told that my daughters are already into sex and have grown up and are playing around and my wife wants a more and varied sex life.

"I've wanted to shag Sue's arse for years, I've wanted to do lots of things to her and with her. Are you sure she said that? "She gives a mean blow job and likes being sucked off but she has never suggested anything more." I retorted

"You should go for it. I used to be frustrated and bored until Chris started fucking me and introduced me to this circle. Now I can't get enough and wished I had started earlier."

Kate has told me that Joe is concerned about what will happen if you and Sue find out. That's why she only does it with a few of her friends fathers, but she has wanted to do more for a long time. She really envies Kate coming to these parties with me." Jean replied.

"Do you know what happens here, anything goes .... Gang bangs the lot. Think about it. You and Sue might want to come along. It will break down the barriers and spice up your sex life that I can assure you. I will talk to Sue if you want, I have been grooming her in this direction for few weeks now?"

"She said you have had a vasectomy? Most of the dads have that's why they are so active. Bet 90% are firing blanks."

"Er... yes I had the chop about 10 years ago." I replied feeling a red glow coming to my face again.

"That's good no problems then. Never did like shagging with a rubber. Like to feel that warm flow and it pumping when I'm being filled up. It feels so much better with bare flesh inside me." was her answer.

There was no time for me to reply before she continued.

"See you are getting interested again." she said looking at my cock hardening as wild thoughts were travelling through my mind. That's just a nice size to tickle my tonsils. Would you like to fuck my face? May I try it for size?"

"Er what .. yes. From what you just said is your arse on offer as well? Sorry I mean, well you have me all confused." I replied.

"Tell you what a good blow job and a bit of deep throat to get you going then on with the jelly and you can fuck my arse. No one's been there yet today and I like a good length up my rear to give me some lubrication before I the party gets going."

Was I really hearing this?

"Does Sue take it all the way down?"

"Well she has tried a couple of times but gags, why?"

"The studies empty and it has a great rug and cushions." She took my hand and led me to the study door.

"From what you said earlier you have never fucked arse before. Just longed to do it?"

"Come on I'm a good teacher. You will need a bit of practice before you go home to Sue and give her that first bum fuck that you both want so bad. You can start by shagging mine, only condition is that you do it long, hard, slow and deep and that you fill me up with cum, that's if you have got any left. Think most of it is in my daughter from what she tells me."

I tried to answer but was cut short again.

"Never mind the girls it's about time you tried a full blooded woman. Nothing like the real thing you know."

Shit now I was glad I came. What was I letting myself in for. I thought Jean was such a sweet little thing when she visited our place and sat chatting to Sue. Mind you I thought that her daughter Kate was too.

Once inside the room Jean turned on me, sat me down and took my stiff member in her mouth, no pause, no time wasted. It was so quick and so smooth that I was halfway down her throat before I realised what was happening.

She took it out her mouth and slowly tickled it and licked it then took it to the back of her throat until I could feel the pressure on her tonsils. Up and down in and out she worked hard and sent waves of excitement through my prick that carried on through my body. Even my Sue didn't suck cock like this.

Looking up into my eyes she took both my hands and placed them on the back of her head. She took my prick out of her mouth and slowly wanked it while she looked up at me.

"Now fuck my tonsils hard" she said. "Don't worry about me I'm used to it. I can take all you can give. Fuck my tonsils and beyond, don't even think of being gentle. I can take it all the way down while you slap your balls on my chin. Fast slow long short I just love the feeling of you going in as far as you can."

"You can shoot your load when and where you want, down my throat, over my face on my tits, just cum all over me. Remember though, save some for later. I want a stiff prick and I want some cum left for when you fuck my little brown hole. I want my bum fucked, really fucked and I want it filled with cum, your cum."

With that she put my member back in her mouth. Slide up and down it a few times licked and nibbled my balls then stopped with the tip of my tool resting on her tonsils again. The feeling was superb.

Suddenly she grabbed my arse with both hands and with a short sharp pull her lips hit my belly.

"God... what the...."

I felt my cock go over the edge pass her tonsils and down her throat. Hell that was tight. Hell that was great!!. Hell I wanted more, and how.

Oohh that feeling ... never before had I had a feeling like it. She was tighter than any cunt I had ever entered, including the one so far that day. It took a few strokes to confirm that I was not dreaming. Yes, I was down her throat as far as I could go. How was she breathing?

In and out gently at first but she seemed to take it however I gave it and her body was moving with a lust unknown to me. I quicken the pace and settled into a rhythm that allowed her to breathe. She regulated my strokes by pulling on my arse and setting me up to her tempo. Floods of passion consumed me ... I felt so powerful so dominant...... Yet I knew she was in command.

Ten minutes of shear bliss and I felt my balls stirring, my cum rising again.

No not yet!! Please god not yet. I wanted more, a lot more. This was a powerful way to fuck. A turn on I had never known. Pistoning in and out I was slamming her lips into my pelvis and she was responding to every stroke.

"Shit" I shouted as I let my first load off down her throat. She pulled me in tight to her and dug her nails into my rear end.

Her middle finger found my puckered hole and she forced in up my arse like a red-hot poker. I was as far as I could get past her tonsils and she held me there while I just came and came and came. I felt like I was shooting straight down into her belly and out the other end. She let her teeth bite at my pubic mound while her finger fucked my arse. My body felt like jelly. I was floating 6 feet of the floor. Jean took every last drop with the lust of a wanton woman. I needed more of this. She was right I had needed a real woman.

Not finished with me she withdrew until just the tip of my member was between her lips. Slowly her tongue rotated around the end then she licked up and down my shaft. She sucked my balls again and eased me forward – then her tongue went down and started licking around my arse hole while her finger was still inserted and rotating....

Then back to the tip of my shaft and another deep plunge to remind me of the bliss of my first oral fuck. At that point she gently emptied her mouth. Licked her lips and took her finger out of my rear passage.

As I recovered she looked at me with a sexy grin and said.

"There"... "Guess that was your first deep throat as well by your reaction. Hope I have not drained you completely. It's all good protein and I just can't get enough." She said smiling.

"I'm going to enjoy teaching you what we women like."

"Where did you learn that?" I heard myself asking.

"Something one of the collage lecturers taught me in the spare periods between teaching.

Said he had perfected it over the years with the help of a few of his students. Told me that the boys were the best at it by far so I just made up my mind to learn how to do it. I enjoyed it so much I had a lot of practice between classes."