Street Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simitoo
Simitoo
39 Followers

"He said I have taken oral fucking to the limits and creamed him to perfection. Offered me a Ph.D. and a 1st class degree with honours." She giggled.

"That's an under-statement" I heard myself saying.

"Once you get used to it and can take it all down you stop gagging and it's just great. It really is a super feeling getting your face fuck. Sort of submissive but dominant and I get a mental climax that goes beyond anything you get from having a cock up your fanny or in your arse." "Only trouble is you can't taste the cum, you can only feel it pumping out and down to your belly."

"I like tasting cum." she said with a glazed look on her face.

"You can't breath while you have a prick right down there you know. Think that's what gets the adrenaline going. Have to be careful though or I could choke to death while I'm climaxing."

"At least I would die a happy woman."

"Makes you wonder what the teachers are up to with our youngsters don't it." She said as an after thought.

"He teaches your daughter Joe you know... Perhaps that's why she already has a reputation for giving such a good blow job."

Joe my daughter,,, I had forgotten about my daughters – and Sue.

Looking me in the eyes she said, "I could do with a good sucking when you have recovered. My clits on fire and it looks like it will be a few minutes before you are ready to fuck my arse." She just lay back on the carpet and spread her legs showing me her wet love nest. "Now it's your turn to make me cum,,, long and hard".

"How do you want me? Like this, she spread her legs wide? Do you want to try some 69? Do you want me to sit on your face?"

"Anything you want to do you just tell me, I like surprises. Just make me scream." She said with a wanton look on her face.

"Hope that tongue of yours is long enough to get inside me and tease my fanny."

I had to pinch myself but yes it was happening. I looked around the room and saw a large candle in its stand on the table.

"Long and hard did you say" I replied. "Will this help?

"Oooh yes. I'll take that, you can use it in either hole, you're getting the idea, but I want a good sucking as well. Bite my tits and lick out my fanny till I shout the place down. You should know I'm very noisy."

MY head lower to her open thighs and I started to tongue her qwim and eat her pussy. She tasted so sweet but with a tang of saltiness and as I eat her I wondered how many other cocks had filled her up already that day. By the taste and the volume I guessed it was quite a few but I was in heaven and did not care. As she wriggled and moved she was spilling the love juices stored up inside her and they were running down past her arse to the cushion below. She continued to moan and say crude things as I licked harder.

"Suck me hard, bite it, take me, lick me to death you randy bastard" Ohhhhhh, I like that. More, do more.

I've never been so turned on and the "animal" was coming out in me. What a lovely body to run wild with. What a willing mind to help me fuck my way to heaven.

Not sure how to start with the best part of twelve inches of candle that was a fair bit thicker than my own member I took it and run it up and down her love canal. Did she really want this in her?

Massaging her clit with my thumb and playing with the tip of the candle at the entrance to her love nest brought on a low moaning and her lower body started to move and buck. She was pushing her hips up and bucking on the first two inches of white wax. I'm sure it was stretching her cunt to the limits. Saying that she did not seem to be having any trouble taking all I was offering.

Suddenly she grabbed my wrist and pulled the candle in.

"Ohhooooo give me all of it. Ahhhhh more. Get that tongue working I want to come." Her juices were running now and she was leaking from around the candle with more cum running down the crease to her little brown ring. I licked my thumb and worked it around her little brown hole while keeping the candle moving in and out for most of its length. She was shouting and moving and well on the way to her peak. Asking, demanding more.

Suddenly her body tensed up and she started shaking

"Yeeeeessssssssss" she yelled at the top of her voice as her juices flowed and she came all over my hand.

I could feel her bum tense and relax under the movement of my thumb. "Ahhhhhh yes, yes, yes she screamed for a second time as I sunk my thumb back into her rear passage as far as I could go. I could feel the candle working against me in her fanny. It was a warm tight hole that felt inviting. Hell what a turn on.

Her hand grabbed my prick and started to work up and down it. It was rock hard again already and I hadn't even realised.

Her legs came up onto my shoulders and she started moaning.

"Fuck my arse, fuck my arse, fuck it now, give me all you've got." I started to take the candle out. "No, no leave it in there. Just fuck my arse and do it hard"

My little brown hole is yours. Take it how you want to, but take it now."

That's when I lost it. My first bit of arse all willing and ready. Was I going to enjoy this. I Whipped my cock up and down her juicy passage and placed the end of my pole on her little brown ring. I started to push and tried to enter that tight brown ring in the hope of filling my dream.

"I can't get it in, I can't get it in your to tight." It wasn't going to let me in, not with the candle already tight in her love passage. I pushed harder still no joy.

In one swift movement her legs went from my shoulders and she was sitting up with my prick in her mouth. A few swift strokes and out it came covered in her saliva. Flat on her back she went with hers legs back on my shoulders. Her hands went to her fanny and the candle came out. She plunged her fingers into her cunt and she spread its content around her puckered arse hole. Then her hands went to her arse and she pulled her checks apart.

"Throw it up there and push hard" came my instructions and my animal instincts took over.

"Ugh, Ahhhh, Ugh, Ahhhhhhh." Pop, in I went right up to my balls.

She squeeled and let out a cry.

"Yessssssss Ahhhhhhhh yes." I was not sure if it was with pain or with pleasure at first as I paused and sampled the depths of her rear passage. What now I thought. Her fingers went in her mouth and she started licking them clean. She was working them in and out her mouth and seemed to be on another planet. Just laying they're moaning both she and I were savouring the moment of my first anal penetration. It felt different. I felt powerful and I felt 100% in command.

I think she was still climaxing from my tongue and the candle by the way she was twitching. I didn't care just as long as she was happy and I was free to fuck a arse, my first bum fuck after all these years. I was going to make this last.

My prick was in to its limit and my balls were tight to her arse cheeks. The feeling of dominance rose in my blood and I started to move in and out of her while I held her legs close to my chest. I need to get in further. I grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs up tight to her shoulders giving maximum penetration, and a beautiful view of me pumping into her. This I was going to remember for a long time and I was determined to enjoy every second.

I knew that with all the use I had already put my prick through during the afternoon I was set to make this a long and hard session. She was going to cum until she begged me to stop. Well that was how I felt anyway. Her Anal muscles were working hard contracting and relaxing to the movement of my member. Cum and juices running for her fanny were keeping her hole and my prick well lubricated. I felt like a cat with the cream.

This feeling I liked and I wanted it to last. I gave her a few more hard and fast plunges until she was purring from deep in her throat and her anal passage was working with me for maximum enjoyment. I could feel her coming to a climax again.

No way not yet she was going to remember this for a long time, and I was going to make it go on forever.

Out my prick came, leaving her bum gaping wide and dripping. With a quick movement I flipped her over onto all fours, spread her legs and re-entered throwing my hard wet member back up her rear passage. There was little or no resistance going in this time. With her on all fours I was in control an I could play, go in deep, go in fast, go in slow withdraw it and tease. In, out and back in I played with the tightness of her brown ring. She screamed and bucked trying to keep me in as far as possible. I like this feeling of power. She begged for more and cried for it in deeper but I ignored her pleas and just carried on teasing.

I leaned forward and took a nipple in each hand and pulled and twisted until She screened. Then I bent down and attacked her clit and fingered her fanny.

I had looked a Sue's rear end many a time and wanted to enter it. I had dreamt about being up her bum and at the next opportunity I was going to do it. But now, this moment this arse was mine to enjoy and I was going to enjoy it to the full, even if I was thinking of Sue's arse while I was taking it and using it.

Jean was making all sorts of noises and pumping back to meet my every thrust.

"Fuck me, ohhh yes fuck me, fuck my arse, more, more, fuck me raw. Ride me hard, reach my belly, fill my bowels, finger my fanny, use me." She was excited and her language was crude. Hell was I turned on. I took hold of her shoulders and rode her rear end like an express train.

She tossed her head back and I grabbed her hair still pumping into her. As I pulled her hair back she let out an almighty scream and went weak at the knees. Her arms gave way and her head went down into the cushion.

We fell forward onto the carpet. I could not stop myself as I felt her shake below me. I was pumping what cum I had left deep into her bowels while she was twitching from head to toe with pleasure.

Jean's arse was sucking away at my member with her muscles twitching in free fall and her body completely out of control. She went limp and seemed to pass out. I just lay on top of her in as far as I could get. My prick slowly shrunk back in size and I felt it slide out of her friendly warm tunnel. As it lay there I could feel my juices flowing out alongside it and turning cold as it traveled down between her legs.

Neither of us moved for a long time.

"Shit that was good. Are you sure it was your first time? You fuck arse like a true professional" Jean moaned as she started to come back to life.

"You can shag me anytime in any hole. You're the best I've had and I've had a few."

"Sorry I got carried away there for a while. The animal got to me." I replied quietly.

"Then I only want you when your animal and I'm going to want you a lot." Sue doesn't know what she's got coming, or what a great fuck she has for a husband. Hope she is going to let you spread it around."

"You have eight inches of just about the ideal diameter to satisfy where ever you put it." She is a lucky girl.

"Well she is going to find out what it's like to have me up her arse as soon as I have a chance to show her. Sorry but it was her arse my head was fucking then. All I could think about was that tight little bum of hers that I've wanted to deflower every time she bends over."

"Don't care what you were thinking it was my arse you were shagging and I can't wait for you to shag it again."

"Ever though of having two of us in the same bed. Now you have screwed Kate and shagged my tonsils and my arse, – What about taking on the two of us at the same time."

Mind blowing was the thought that came into my head and I had another week before Sue and the girls came home.

"Does Kate take it up her rear" I asked.

"Don't think so as of yet. If she has she hasn't told me and we talk about most things. Do you fancy her little virgin arse, you dirty old man? Thought you might want to stick with the real thing. Mine not good enough for you?" Jean retorted.

"Oh yes more than good enough, just that this is all getting me so turned on that I am dreaming."

"Well she knows how much I like it but I think Chris is a bit to big for her, he stretches me to the limit."

"Now you are just the right size for a virgin butt fuck. Shall I ask her?"

Simitoo
Simitoo
39 Followers