Strictly Business Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer greeted me at the door before I got to it. She was wearing a short terry cloth robe over what I assumed was a swimsuit. Jennifer looks like a fashion model, tall, slender, long straight blonde hair and a fantastic smile. She was happy to see I’d made it. She led me through the house towards the patio in the rear. Their house was beautiful, the livingroom almost as big as my entire apartment, I thought.

Jack was out on the covered patio, preparing the grille. He got a big smile on his face when he saw me come through the patio doors with Jennifer. I handed Jennifer the bottle of red wine to put in the refrigerator to chill. They both thanked me for bringing it.

“I didn’t want to come empty handed” I remarked, smiling.

“We’re both just glad you came”. Jennifer replied. “You both need to have some relaxing social time away from all the planning you’ve been doing”

I nodded my head in agreement. We did need to get our minds off work for awhile. Jennifer asked if I’d like a glass of wine. I readily accepted her offer. Jennifer went inside to get the drinks, bring back two glasses of wine and a cold beer for Jack. We sat in the patio chairs and sipped the wine. Jennifer and I both lit up cigarettes. I was relieved to see she smoked.

“What do you think of Jack’s toy?” Jennifer asked pointing towards the in-ground pool.

“It’s beautiful but I thought the Corvette was his toy.” I replied.

“Oh he likes the Corvette, just hates the payments!” She laughed.

I laughed at her remark; Jennifer had quite a sense of humor. We drank the wine down and Jennifer went back inside to refill our glasses. It was hot and the wine was very refreshing. I reminded myself not to drink too much since I had to drive back to my apartment later on.

Jennifer came back with the wine and another beer for Jack. She undid the cord holding her robe and slipped it off. I almost looked away but my eyes were fixed on her. She was wearing a hot pink thong bikini. Her butt was totally exposed to me. She didn’t seem inhibited about wearing it in front of me either. Her breasts were small, smaller than mine. At least in one department I had the upper hand, I thought.

“Hey, why don’t you two go for a swim?” Jack suggested.

Jennifer looked at me and repeated his suggestion. It sounded like a good idea but I hadn’t brought a swimsuit, I didn’t even remember the last time I’d seen it. I told Jennifer I didn’t think to bring a swimsuit, not realizing they had a pool. Jennifer quickly suggested I wear one of hers. Jack looked at me to see if I’d accept Jennifer’s offer.

“I don’t think I’ve got the body for a thong bikini, certainly don’t have the fantastic figure you have.” I said to Jennifer.

“I’ve got some regular bikinis. I’m sure I’ve got something you’d feel comfortable in”. Jennifer quipped.

I agreed to see what I might be able to wear so Jennifer and I walked back inside up to their bedroom. It was a large bedroom with a big canopy bed. Jennifer picked out a black wet-look bikini, which tied at the sides.

“You should look great in this. It’s one of my favorites”. She said. “Come back out to the patio when you get changed”.

I took off my clothes placing them on a chair in the corner of the room. I put the bikini on and checked myself in the mirror. I turned side to side and glanced back over my shoulder to see how I looked. The bikini was pretty skimpy but I thought I looked pretty good in it. I used their bathroom before I went back out to the patio.

As I walked out onto the patio, I noticed Jennifer’s eye widen and a big smile appear. Jack stopped working on the grille and stared at me. I felt a little self-conscious in the skimpy little bikini. I was pale, not being out in the sun much. Jennifer had a dark tan. She must spend a lot of her time outdoors I presumed.

“Wow, Sarah you look hot!” Jennifer remarked. “Nice tits!”

I blushed deep red at the remarks. I guess Jennifer was straight forward about what she thought. I pulled and tucked on the bikini making sure everything was covered. Jack still staring, like it was the first time he’d ever seen me. I bit my lip out of nervousness. Jennifer and I walked towards the pool and walked down the steps into the cool water. The water felt wonderful. I had to close my eyes and let the coolness take over my body. I felt my nipples growing erect underneath the bikini top when the cool water washed over them. Jennifer and I splashed around in the pool more than we swam. I was careful trying to keep my hair dry, but the ends got wet anyway. No big deal.

Jack brought our glasses of wine over to the edge of the pool. He smiled at both of us. We sipped the wine slowly as we talked about Phoenix, relocating, the desert and getting situated in a new environment. I noticed Jennifer looking at my breasts, the skimpy top barely covering much of them. It seemed like a look of admiration so I flaunted them, not too much, just a little. I didn’t mind her looking at me.

Jack had the grille fired up, the steaks were sizzling. Jennifer and I went inside to the kitchen to prepare the rest of the food. She was a gourmet cook, it was one of her passions, she said. I watched her, hoping I could pick up some pointers. We took the food out and placed it on the patio table, the large umbrella keeping us shaded from the sun. Jack cooked the steaks, they smelled great. The whole meal was great. We drank some of the wine I’d brought, Jack still preferring to drink beer.

I was getting more comfortable wearing the little bikini; I wasn’t pulling and tugging at it as much anyway. Maybe the wine was getting to me, making me feel more relaxed. Jennifer started telling funny stories and jokes. Although Jack had heard them before, I hadn’t. I laughed so hard a couple of times, I almost choked. We were having a great time. I really liked Jennifer, she was wonderful. I still couldn’t figure out why Jack said he liked sex with me better. Maybe it was just a “line” he used with women, I don’t know.

We finished eating and sat there smoking. Jennifer refilled our glasses again; I just sipped it not really drinking it down. I felt my head getting a little woozy from all the alcohol.

Jennifer and I took the plates and the uneaten food back into the kitchen. We made quick work of getting the dishes done. Jack was cleaning the grille; we got done well before he did. We sauntered back out onto the patio. The sun was going down but the air was still warm. My bikini was completely dry from the warm air. We sat at the table, Jennifer and I each lit up a cigarette. Jack excused himself to go inside, probably had to pee from drinking all that beer!

When Jack returned we all sat talking till it was completely dark. It was getting late.

“I should be getting back to my apartment” I remarked.”I’ve had a great time spending it with you two.”

We all got up and went back inside the house. I proceeded up the stairs to get dressed. Jennifer followed behind me. Jack stopped in the kitchen to do something. The two of us entered the bedroom.

“I just love your canopy bed. It’s beautiful” I complimented Jennifer.

“Well, we’ll have to try it out sometime!” She remarked.

I didn’t understand what she meant but I didn’t think about it either. Jennifer was standing next to me. I reached up to untie the top of the bikini figuring she’d leave the room. Instead she walked around behind me and untied the knot at the back. I held it to my breasts trying to cover myself. Jennifer reached up and took it from my hands, tossing it on the edge of the bed. She took my hands in hers, staring down at my bared breasts. I felt very uncomfortable with her looking at me like that.

“You have such beautiful breasts”. She complimented. “I wish mine were that great”.

I didn’t know what to say. I just stood there. Jennifer untied the top of her bikini and tossed it on the bed next to the top I’d worn. Her breasts were small but nicely shaped. I managed to move my eyes from her breasts back to her face. Jennifer looking intently at me, pushing me back towards the bed. She pushed me back till I was standing at the foot of the bed, my back to it. Jennifer’s hands reached up cupping my breasts. Her long fingers fondling them, kneading them. Her long fingers teased my nipples causing them to enlarge and stiffen. I was breathing hard, her skillful hands working my breasts. She took my erect nipples between her fingers, pulling on them, stretching them. Jennifer twisted them as they hardened under her touch. I just closed my eyes, wanting to protest but not making the effort.

Jennifer’s breathing had increased. She was practically panting. Her hands stopped working my breasts and slipped down over my ribs to my waist. I bit my lip when I felt her untieing the sides of the bikini. It dropped to the floor. I was standing naked in front of her.

“Turn around and face the bed” Jennifer ordered.

I could barely move my feet but I managed to face away from her. I looked down at my breasts, my nipples were still erect. I felt Jennifer’s hand rub my ass then slip between my legs prying my legs apart.

“Sarah, Spread you legs for me.” She said in a commanding tone.

I moved my feet farther apart feeling her long slender fingers exploring the folds of my pussy. She rubbed the folds causing me to moan out loud. She scraped her fingernails on the lips of my pussy. I couldn’t take much more. My legs were quivering; I was losing my ability to stand. Jennifer sensed I was having trouble standing. She withdrew her hand from my pussy and began kissing me on the back of the neck then kissing around behind my ears. Her warm breath blowing on my ears causing me to emit a long soft moan.

“Why don’t you lie down on the bed?” she asked. It was more of an order than a question.

I didn’t answer, just climbed up on the bed and lay face up. Jennifer got on the bed with me. She kissed me, my lips responding to hers. She kissed me softly at first then flicked her tongue deep inside my mouth, grinding her lips into mine. Her tongue working my mouth swirling against the roof, licking it. My jaws almost hurting, her tongue was inside me so far. Jennifer finally backed off her probing me with her tongue. My breathing was fast and hard. She kissed me on the neck sucking on it lightly. I almost had an orgasm when she did it.

Her mouth kissed down to my breasts. She sucked a nipple between her lips. I let out a sharp cry as she flicked her tongue at it. I could feel her hardened nipples brushing against my breasts. They were like little thimbles, almost a half-inch long. She massaged one of my breasts as she moved over my face, lowering her nipple towards my mouth. I flicked my tongue out at it then grasped it with my teeth. Holding it firmly with my teeth, I licked it back and forth. Jennifer’s moans filled the room. I sucked on it gently. She quivered as I worked it!

Jennifer pulled her nipple from my mouth and slid down the bed towards my waist. She pulled my legs apart spreading me. Her hand rubbed my pussy causing me to gyrate my hips. She inserted one of her long fingers inside me rubbing the lining of my pussy. I was getting close to an orgasm and I wasn’t going to hold it back. Jennifer inserted a second finger in my pussy, spreading the fingers apart. She worked my clitoris with her thumb as she slowly and gently stroked her fingers in and out of me. I bucked my hips upward having my first orgasm. I moaned as I felt it building and then overtaking me. I was panting, out of breath. Jennifer pulled her fingers out of my pussy when I settled back down. She climbed over my legs and got between them. I closed my eyes tight when she lifted my legs up spreading them far apart. She kissed my wet pussy all over then stroked my slit with her long tongue. I raised my hands over my head grasping the pillow. She licked my pussy then flicked her tongue on my clit. I felt another orgasm building. She sucked my hard little clit between her lips stabbing it with her tongue. I shrieked as I was overcome with another orgasm.

“Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh……………….God…………….nooooooooooo!” I screamed.

Jennifer didn’t stop. She kept working my clit till she got me off again and again. I could hardly catch my breath between orgasms. Jennifer finally stopped working my pussy with her mouth. She raised up, grinning at me. She knew she’d given me the best oral sex I’d ever experienced. Her hand gently rubbed over the mound of my pussy. Jennifer probed her middle finger inside me keeping it there, not moving it.

“Jack said you had a hot little pussy. He was right!” She said aloud.

I’d completely forgotten about Jack till she mentioned his name. I then noticed him standing in the doorway, stark naked, drinking a beer. He was slowly stroking his fully erect cock, his fingers teasing the crown.

“Who would you like to have fuck you first?” Jack asked.

I didn’t answer. I couldn’t believe what was happening.

“Jack, you’ve had her before. I’m taking her first”. Jennifer boldly stated.

I wasn’t sure of what I’d heard her say. Jack came over to the bed and rolled me over on my tummy. He lifted me up till I was on my knees, pushing my shoulders down to the bed. My ass was up in the air. Jack spread my legs running his finger up and down the slit of my dripping pussy.

Jennifer stripped off her thong bikini bottom. She didn’t have any hair on her pussy. She’d shaven it completely. I watched as she walked to the dresser and pulled out a dildo with a harness attached to it. She held the harness in front of her, stepping into it. It was one of those strap-on dildos. It was huge, bright pink with ridges around it. I was scared of what she was going to do with it. Jennifer then pulled out a tube of some kind of lubricant rubbing it all over the dildo. She grinned when she saw I was watching her. She grabbed a towel to wipe the excess lubricant off her hand.

She walked around behind me and got up on the bed between my legs. Jack was at my side lightly pinning my shoulders down. I felt Jennifer guide the phallus to the lips of my waiting pussy. I gritted my teeth, expecting pain. Jennifer slid the head of the dildo inside me, working it slowly. She pushed gently with her hips sliding more of the intruding shaft into me. When she had about half of it in me, she pulled my hips back onto it. I could feel every ridge of the dildo as it rubbed across my clit and sensitive folds of my pussy. Jennifer held my hips and stroked the dildo in and out of me slowly. I lifted myself up on my hands and pushed my ass towards her. I was fucking back. She increased the rhythm of her hips, fucking the dildo faster. The ridges on dildo sending sensations through my entire body. I had a huge orgasm, almost falling forward. Jack held my shoulders to keep me from going forward. Jennifer was pounding her pelvis into me hard. I screamed as another orgasm took over my body. I collapsed, Jennifer falling over on top of me. She got her arms under her and lifted up off me. The dildo, slick from the lubricant and my juices made an embarrassing sound as it slipped out of me. Jennifer was leaning over me, I could feel her hard, fast gasps for air on my sweaty back. She was spent, her strength almost completely gone.

I got my breath back and rolled over on my back. Jack was kneeling on the bed beside me. Jennifer got off the bed and stumbled towards the bathroom. Jack asked if she was alright. She didn’t reply, just waved her hand as she disappeared into the bathroom.

“Ok Jack, you going to take your turn?” I asked.

Jack didn’t answer. He walked to the foot of the bed, grabbed me by the ankles and pulled me towards him. My butt was right at the edge of it. He put my legs on his shoulders and sunk his hard cock into me with one long slow stroke. The lubricant along with my juices allowed Jack to fuck his huge cock into me with no resistance. He fucked me hard and fast, his balls slapping against my butt. I was holding onto the sheets as he fucked me like a wild animal. Jennifer came back out of the bathroom. She’d taken off the harness.

“Jack, slow the fuck down. You want to kill your boss or what! She shouted at him.

Jack glanced at her slowing his strokes. Jennifer climbed up on the bed and straddled my head, facing Jack. She lowered her pussy towards my mouth. I raised my arms up between her legs and grasped her waist. I lifted my head till I could get my tongue on her hot pussy. I licked wildly at the lips of her pussy and then sucked her hard clit between my lips, pulling it slightly. I heard Jennifer moan and he body convulsed. I darted my tongue at it then tongued it side to side. Jennifer moaned loudly as I brought her to orgasm. She tried to lift up off me but gripped her tighter. My lips kissed the folds of her pussy, I worked my tongue up inside her, swirling it all over the entrance. She was in my control now and I wasn’t going to let the opportunity get away to bring her off one more time. I held her with one hand while I managed to work two fingers inside her hot little cunt. I plunged my fingers deep inside her wiggling my fingers and scraping the lining of her pussy. She grasped my legs and pulled them back to her chest.

Jack started pounding his hard cock into me; I came one more time under his hard fucking strokes. Just as he was ready to explode, he pulled his cock out and shot his cum all over Jennifer. Jennifer finally let my legs down; they were dangling off the bed. Jennifer’s weight on my chest making it a little difficult to breathe. I pushed on her butt and she got up off me, lying on her side. Jack was still standing between my legs; the last drops of cum dripping out of his still erect cock. It dripped down onto the comforter on the bed. He looked like he was frozen, he didn’t move. I pulled my legs up and swung them over past him. I got up off the bed, checked Jennifer to see if she was alright, then ran into the bathroom. I peed then washed myself off. Jack came in, stepped past me and peed. He didn’t look at me. I don’t think he was feeling too well. Too much beer, too much hard sex! I smiled inside as I walked out of the bathroom and back to the bed. Jennifer was sitting on the side of the bed. She smiled at me even though it was an effort. She was still weak from our sexual encounter. I noticed a pack of cigarettes on the dresser and lit two of them up, handing one to Jen. She took it in her long fingers, which were still sticky with my dried juices. I put my arm around her and gave her a hug. I could tell we were going to be great friends.

Jack came out of the bathroom. He looked pale, almost sick. I asked him if he was alright. He said he was OK, just a little sick to his stomach. He was going to bed across the hall. I watched him walk out of the room and into a darkened room across the hallway. Jennifer got up off the bed; she was unsteady on her feet. I helped her to the bathroom. I went back to the bedroom to get dressed. I slipped on my panties and bra. Jennifer came out of the bathroom. She looked a lot better having splashed some cold water in her face. We talked while I finished getting dressed. She asked me to spend the night but I didn’t think that was such a good idea. Neighbors have a way of being nosy at the wrong time I told her. She agreed, her neighbors watched her and Jack like hawks. I could just imagine.

I finished dressing and Jennifer walked me to the door. It was early Sunday morning; I don’t even recall what time it was. I didn’t care what time it was either.

12