String of Luck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,842 Followers

The sweet-breasted girl still hadn't touched us, but she was standing about a foot away from us. When I felt Nella's pussy clamping hard around my shaft, I knew that she was about to explode. She reached her arm towards Jenny and closed her hand on her shoulder, still looking straight at her. When Nella's climax took her, her pussy began pulsing and milking my cock which, of course, triggered my own climax. I moaned with Nella as my seed was rushed into her body, spurt after spurt flowing into her. When I did, Justine leaned in and kissed my neck, trying to share in some of my pleasure. I then felt her arms around both Nella and me, then her warm body against my side.

On the other side Jenny was closer but she still hadn't joined in the embrace. When both our climaxes were spent, Jenny still hadn't fully embraced us, but she was smiling at everyone. She was the first to laugh out loud, shock and disbelief still clear on her face. As Nella pulled up and away from me, we laughed too, trying to find a way to keep the mood going. Eventually it broke and Jenny moved away, calm enough to remember to be shy. We spent the rest of the afternoon on the patio, all four of us, and it was great.

***

The little incident in the pool hadn't changed Jenny's mind and three weeks later she had replaced Justine. Of course, by that time I had ample opportunity to verify my estimate: she was a superbly fleshed out C cup, as most of her bras confirmed. But by now you guys knew I had to check it out... Up next, I'll write about just another massage fantasy. See you then!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,842 Followers
12