String of Luck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,841 Followers

"Shhh, " she said, after pushing my hand away. "We shouldn't be doing this... I've been wanting to touch that cock of yours since the first time I saw it hard on my table, but..."

"But nothing. We're both adults and nobody has been hurt."

"What about Nella? I ask her if she minds my being nude around you and there I go jacking her boyfriend off in her own living room!"

"Please stop Jenny, " I smiled at her incomprehension. "If I knew that Nella wasn't OK with this, I wouldn't have let things come this far. Period. If you only knew... " I paused, unsure of how she'd receive what I really wanted to say to her. Instead of telling her everything about Nella and beautiful girls and women, I only said. "If you only knew how much she would have enjoyed seeing what we just did..."

"What do you mean?"

I sighed. "Just don't worry about her finding out. In fact I'm going to tell her myself tonight and you'll probably hear us fucking even louder than yesterday night."

Her face reddened, even though she still had some of my cum on her hand. "I did hear you guys yesterday..."

"Do you mind?" I asked, hoping to make her talk a bit more...

"No, not really. It's just that sometimes... well, it's been a long time since I..."

Still red, she lowered her head and gave me a acutely shy smile. I understood what she hadn't said quite well: it had been a while since she hadn't fucked anyone. It was genuinely hard to believe.

"I find that hard to believe Jenny. " I paused, then grinned. "Did you masturbate while listening to us?"

"Oh stop it now!!!" she laughed out loud and slapped my belly.

When the noise of her slap came out quite wet and bubbly, she looked down and laughed again, harder this time. Happy to have broken her shy mood, I joined in and decided not to rush things. She cleaned my up with a warm towel, all the while I was already having fantasies about tomorrow morning's massage...

The evening turned out quite like yesterday's: pool until 10:30 while the neighbors enjoyed Jenny and Nella's bikinis and a loud fucking session afterwards. Nella was really charged up after our little bedside discussion: she was really happy about how things were turning out. I slept like a log but woke up early, eager for the day to begin.

After my shower I found both girls in the kitchen, heads leaned conspiratorially together. When I walked in to kiss Nella a good morning, they stopped talking and Jenny's face was as red as yesterday morning. She had to lean back a bit while I bent towards Nella, but didn't move away from my nearness. As soon as I touched Nella's lips, I knew I was in for much more than a regular good morning kiss. I was treated to a full fuck-me-silly kiss, a wet dance of lips and tongue. While my head turned left and right against Nella's mouth, I could see that Nella had one of her hands high on Jenny thigh. Very high. I smile through the kiss and gently bit Nella's tongue. She opened her eyes and smiled, then we broke the kiss.

Without giving it too much thought I pulled back a bit, turned towards Jenny and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Good morning to you too!" Both girls laughed at this and I saw Nella's hand tightening her grip on Jenny's thigh. We ate together: eggs and toasts whit layer after layer of almond butter and raspberry jam. Soon after Nella left for work, last day of the week, and I finally found myself alone with Jenny.

She was wearing nothing but her a thin nightdress, loose and satiny. I was afraid that she'd keep it on, be shy and ask me to forget everything about last morning. Instead she got up from her chair with a bright smile and slipped the nightdress up and above her head. Seeing her disrobe was delicious, and so was her request for me to do the same. "Ready for your massage?" she asked. I replied by pulling the table from underneath the sofa and setting it up. She threw a towel over it and invited me to lay back. "On your back." Shivers ran up and down my body: we always began with my lying face down.

A few minutes later I was completely oiled up and my dick was getting increasingly hard. After having given me the general loosening-up body-wide first part of the massage, Jenny paused and looked up at me. She smiled and asked, in a amusingly innocent voice:

"Do you mind if I include this part in the massage this morning?" Her eyes quickly darted to my cock.

"Please do, please do..." I smiled back.

And as simple as that and her hands were once more sliding up and down my entire length, taking great care and patience to oil everything from my glans to the little spot below my balls. But this time she was not jacking me off, not immediately anyway, but alternated between a regular massage and a delicious "extra". At one point I reached out to her with my arm but she swatted it away. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, keep those hands to yourself young man..." I smiled and kept, indeed, my hands to myself.

At one point she surprised me by asking me to turn around. When I did she proceeded to oil my back and legs. Then she did something she had never done before: she climbed up on the table with me. (Remember, if you had forgotten, that she was completely naked too...) Raising both my feet, she laid on of them against her belly and chest, right between her breasts. She gave the other one a strong massage and a few minutes later she switched and did my other feet.

After that sweet work she placed my legs back on the table and walked over me until her knees were slightly higher than my hips. When she sat down on my ass I could feel her sliding around against my oily skin, trying to find a comfortable position. Of course, that must've been the point, she was also pressing my cock against the table in the process. When she began massaging my back her movements made it rub between my oiled belly and the soft towel, keeping it nice and hard.

When she climbed down, a few minutes later, she asked me to turn around again. I did it gladly and saw that her entire body, at least the front, was covered with oil. She must've finished the job that our contacts had begun as she was glistening from head to toe. As soon as I was fully on my back she climbed up again, this time straddling my knees and lower legs. Looking down above my chest I was admiring the shining nymph above me, her flawless breasts proud and pert as always, her smooth belly that led the way to her wild patch of black hair and of course, the smooth shaven lips that were presently hidden beneath.

Her strong legs and hips were tensing up and down as she massaged my chest, arms and shoulders, but it was clear that her movements were nothing but an excuse to show me her breasts... She was bending forward as she pulled back from my shoulders and squeezing her shoulders inwards, hiding her breasts; only to push them out through her arms while arching her back when she moved her hands upwards again. Each time I saw her breasts squeezing out from between her closed-up arms, my cock twitched up and touched her belly.

After a few torturing repetitions she smiled up at me and placed both her hands in the hollow between my shoulders and my chest. She then swung her hips forward, bringing her thighs up and then down against my sides. Her back was arched and her belly was rising gently from my chest until her breasts bloomed, pushed out between her arms. Her weight was resting on my shoulders and I could feel my muscles loosening under the pressure. I could also look at her breasts from below, for she was arched just above my head, and could definitely feel my cock being squeezed between both our bellies.

When she pulled back her head moved towards mine and she gave me a small kiss before moving further down. Her breasts lavishly pressed against my chest, she made them slide all the way back down to my stomach and, of course, across the entire length of my cock. Then, pausing with my balls nestled between them, she moved her hands a bit lower and began climbing up again. Her breasts once more licked my cock from both sides while the soft valley between them caressed my sensitive underside. They then rubbed up my chest until taking off above my head once more as she was putting her weight on my shoulders again.

After the third time I was ready to burst and placed my hands on her hips to pull her higher. She giggled as I pushed up, forced to move her hands from my shoulders to the towel. But as my cock slipped all the way down from her belly against her pussy, we both moaned. When her bush fell down on my belly I pushed her back down and felt my cock bumping against her lips. Her clean shaven and oiled up lips. I heard Jenny whispering: "Not yet..." and didn't understand why she was still moving backwards until my cock found resistance and slipped down up her lips and so upwards until it stood completely up, trapped between her legs against her pussy and asscheeks.

"Hold my hips steady..."

"What?"

But before I could have an answer, she closed her legs together by bringing them directly above mine. Without her legs to stabilize her, and with too much oil between us, Jenny's body began to slide from left to right as gravity was pulling it away from me. But I had her hips firmly in my hands and there was no way in Heaven or Hell that I was going to let her slip away.

And then she completed the position she had in mind with simple movements I'll never forget: pushing her hips upwards with the muscles of her back and legs, she began masturbating my cock between her legs. As soon as she started she raised her head from my shoulder and kissed me with all the passion I had expected.

The feelings she was bathing my cock with were out of this world. The oil was making everything smooth, but it felt like each side of my cock was feeling something different. The underside, barely touched by her legs, felt like it was being gently tickled or teased. The sides, pressed directly against her oiled thighs received most of the pressure and when they reached my glans the sensations peaked.

The top of my shaft, nestled against her pussy lips and ass, got most of the attention. At first the heat from her pussy was the dominant sensation, but soon things changed. After a while she began to vary the angle of her abdomen, pushing her ass outwards or inwards randomly. So sometimes I felt her pussy opening up against my length and sometimes I felt her asscheeks teasing my glans on the way down. After an undetermined number of mind-blowing thrusts she also began to move up and down on my body. This both made our entire fronts rub against each other, her breasts clear on my chest, but it also changed the game entirely for my cock.

Once more the feelings were new and changing, evolving into something unexpected with every minute that passed by. I felt like I could enjoy such a massage for years and years, for even though the sensations were varied and rich, they were not incredibly intense. The head of my cock was, indeed, seldom properly enfolded. Then, breaking her kiss and between breaths, Jenny kissed her way to my ear and whispered something that stirred too many fantasies at the same time.

"Do you like tit-fucking?"

I merely groaned, still overwhelmed by the sensations.

"Would you like to fuck my tits?"

"God yes!"

"Ok then, but later. For now, just imagine that my thighs and buttocks are my tits and that you're fucking them...

"Hum?" I was not in a state of mind that allowed for quick illumination.

"Hold my hips with your forearms and slide your hands lower on my ass. — OK, move them inside a bit. — Now reach for the top of your cock with your finger and pull... Oooh, " she laughed, "that's it Will, now you're getting it..."

Indeed: when I pulled the end of my cock against and between her asscheeks, my glans was suddenly getting the attention it required. While she kept moving and rotating her pussy against my cock, I was making sure that most of my length was touching her skin. When her rhythm increased my eyes closed and I was barely able to return the kiss she had resumed.

Her movements soon transformed into pure rotations as she was grinding her pussy and ass against my cock. I could clearly feel her lips and warm gash sliding up and down, as well as her asshole and part of the private cleft between her asscheeks. The mere feeling of her asshole rubbing against my glans would have been more than enough to satisfy me, but right now I was drowning in too much pleasure to properly appreciate what was happening to me.

I opened my eyes wide when it was clear that she was raising herself more and more. Soon her asshole disappeared and every grinding motion pressed my glans against her pussy. I had to reach lower with my right hand in order to keep my cock firmly against her, and moved my left back against her hip. From one motion to the next the head of my cock was now plunging in and out of her pussy, the warmth of herself surprising me. Gradually I was not being completely pulled out and soon she was lowering herself the entire way, embedding my cock all the was until her lips spread wide around the base of my eight inches.

But I realized, as she was transforming her movements again into a more classical rhythm, that I was going to cum soon. Very soon. I opened my eyes and told her "I'm going to cum if you keep this up Jenny..." But she was too far gone to care. She was now squatting over me, both legs raised and standing on her feet to allow maximum penetration. One of her hands was on my belly and the other one was blurring away on her clit.

When she felt me tensing up she changed her strokes again, making them slower but heavier, harder. I could feel the table creaking and moving around with each of her downwards strikes. She was pounding herself down against me, slapping her ass and pussy as hard as she could. She had an eight inch rod buried into her and she was riding it for all she was worth.

And it was wonderful. I came inside her, as deeply as I could. My whole body tensed up, my toes and eyelids sharing everything my cock felt. When she felt me filling her with my seed, she groaned, moaned, cried out and screamed and suddenly she too was climaxing. Her long raven hair, heavy with oil and sweat, were whipping and snapping wetly on her back and all around her face. She was absolute, flawlessly beautiful.

Her rhythm then completely broke down and in seconds she was transformed from a impaled Goddess of fertility to a trashing orgasm all over me. Jenny kept moaning loudly as she writhed and shivered against me, all the while her spasms kept my climax going for longer than I had hoped. I could feel the mix of my cum and her juices pooling between out crotches and dripping down on the towel.

Slowly, gently, Jenny straightened over me and laid her head against my neck. My cock was still as deeply inside her as it could in its diminishing state, and her legs were splayed open around mine. One of my hands was still firmly anchored on her ass while the other was moving up and down her back, caressing her skin and fooling around with her hair. We both, of course, felt asleep on the table a mess of sweat, oil and cum. Everything was as it should be...

***

I did, just to make things clear, fuck those tits of her a few hours later. And even after having experienced the lusciousness of Nella and Justine's large and ripe breasts, fucking Jenny's tits as she was eagerly looking up to me was also great. She turned out to be a cum whore, wanting me to spill my cum into her mouth most of the time. Hey! The world is good place sometimes. What's next in this funny String of Luck? A sculptor, a long time friend of Nella's, that wants to take me for model. Why not? Especially if she wants to make an erotic piece... So, once more for the benefit of a woman, I'm going to lie back naked on a table. Oh well, I guess there are worse things in life... :-) See you soon!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,841 Followers
12