Strip Club Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So, as the rules detail, John is now entitled to finish. Either with the help of this pussy who cannot even get off in his own slut-girl's mouth, or in this beautiful pussy!' Sally looked up at Tom, eyes filled with pleading to do something. Tom knew what he had to do, but could not believe that it had come to this.

'OK. Get it over with.' Tom said to the MC, wanting to get John when he was close to cumming so it would be as short as possible. Just a quick handjob and they could get out of here and begin rebuilding their relationship.

'Right. Get over there and ask John nicely then. He'll need some persuading after sampling this tight pussy.' The MC said, and Tom knew then that this might not be as simple as rubbing a cock at arm's length.

He shuffled over in front of John as he looked back at the fearful Sally who was straightening her skirt and moving to the side of the stage. Now more than ever he was conscious of the people watching his disgrace. 'Please let me make you cum.'

'Ha ha ha!' John roared. The audience booed and jeered Tom. 'You're going to have to do better than that cock boy. If you want my cum, you need to prove it. Beg for it in your mouth or I will go and fuck that bitch's pussy 'til I pump her full of my seed and you have to bring up my child.'

Tom could not believe this. 'Please, I beg you. Stick your big cock in my mouth and let me swallow your semen.' He said, reaching for John's cock.

As the audience laughed and Tom took hold of John's cock, he closed his eyes in shame and opened his mouth. Never in a million years did he think he would have to suck a cock, especially not in a public place with people laughing and cheering the guy on to fuck his throat. As he closed his lips around the meat in his mouth, Tom tried to remember what it was that Sally did to bring him off as quickly as possible. He began to wank the shaft, but as he did so, he felt a hand grab his hand and push the cock further into his mouth. As he almost choked, he opened his eyes to see John fucking his face and the audience crowded around, cheering him on.

As his throat began to get used to the invasion, Tom moved his tongue around John's head and wanked furiously. As much as John might humiliate him, he wanted this over as soon as possible.

Sure enough, John very soon pulled Tom's mouth off his cock and began wanking his own cock in front of Tom's faced, holding his head in place with his hair. A huge wad of semen spurted from John's cock and landed across Tom's firmly sealed lips, just as John thrust the cock back in to spurt directly into his mouth three or four times. Tom did not even notice the taste as the thick liquid pumped into his mouth, but instead focussed on not swallowing so he could spit as soon as the cock withdrew. However, John knew he would do this, thrusting his cock deep into Tom's mouth, triggering a reflex swallow that he often used to remind new female performers of their obligation. Tom felt the semen sliding down his throat as John walked away and the audience cheered.

Trousers around his ankles, and cum dribbling from his chin, Tom wanted to stand and get off the stage as soon as possible. This was not to be.

'Finally ladies and gentlemen, I think it only fair that the last person to cum be this boy himself. After all, his cock seems pretty hard after becoming John's bitch, even if it is lacking in size.' This was true. Tom could not believe it, but his cock had not subsided since Sally's blow job. 'To be fair, we will now invite his slut back on the stage to learn some new tricks. Her boyfriend is clearly less straight than she thought just hours before now, so she better learn to satisfy him in new ways.' As he said this, two bouncers grabbed the defeated Tom and lifted him onto the table, putting each of his feet firmly into two stirrups he had not even noticed before and pulling the straps tight.

'Clearly he is bi-curious, so I suggest you, my slut, get to work on your boyfriend's asshole with your tongue. Let's hope he brings himself off quickly while you do that so you don't have to spend too much time rimming your wimp boyfriend's ass.'

Pushing her head down to Tom's ass, Sally could not believe they had been reduced to this. What's more, she then felt the MC lifting her skirt and fingering her pussy- smearing the juices around her arse and penetrating it with his finger. The audience continued their encouragement.

Tom could barely believe this was happening, but could also feel his cock twitching as his beautiful, sophisticated girlfriend licked his asshole in front of all these people, while a stranger apparently fingered her ass. Straight away he started stroking his cock violently, wanting to cum as soon as possible. Sure enough, after less than a minute he felt his balls tighten as the biggest load of cum he had ever felt shot all over his body, right up to his neck. The audience clapped as he milked his cock dry and Sally stood up, looking at him with a detached look in her eyes. In the heat of the moment, he had forgot what was happening and, for a split second enjoyed his orgasm. Sally knew this and could not believe the doubts rushing through her head- the anger she felt towards everyone in this room, including Tom, and the humiliation that she knew would be with her forever.

Likewise, as Tom pulled his jeans up and began to mop up the cum from his body with a tissue- still in front of a taunting audience- he knew things would never be the same...

12