Strip Poker Gang-Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Bill, I've warmed her up nicely for you. Haven't I Emma?" He said giving me a playful slap on my ass. There was a shuffling around as the men changed places, and I watched them through the slits in my seemingly closed eyelids. Ted reluctantly climbed down from the sofa, to be instantly replaced by Sam. I opened my eyes at his command, as his stiff, glistening prick headed for my mouth. I held him off while I adjusted my position, since I was nearly sliding of the sofa. I had scarcely stopped moving when Bill was between my knees, urgently pulling me into position. He rubbed my pussy with one hand and I felt the end of his cock pushing at the entrance to my well-lubricated pussy. He just slid it in, inch by inch right to the hilt in one long, slow, smooth movement and started pumping furiously. Meanwhile Sam pushed impatiently at my mouth again, and I took hold of his slippery cock, and tasted my juices when it glided in over my lips. Despite Bill's assault on my pussy, I managed to give Sam's pulsing cock some sucking. Somehow, this change-over brought an added erotic thrill to the slutty performance I was giving. I was quivering on the brink of an orgasm, and it wasn't long before I plunged into it.

Although Bill's enthusiastic fucking wasn't as skilful as Sam's it was very powerful, and my belly was trembling from the force of his thrusts. Strangely, my cunt walls seemed to grip even tighter, as if trying to hold him back. He moved a hand from my hip and touched my clit, and that was that. I pulled Sam from my mouth to utter a loud gasp as the initial wave of pleasure ran through my body. I threw my head back in ecstasy, as the orgasmic ripples spread from my clit and my usual loud wails were forced from my throat. Each howl seemed to be timed with a stroke of Bill's cock, and I felt as if I was never going to stop. I was vaguely aware that Bill must have cum from his final frenzied pumping, for he had stopped fucking me. As my head started to clear, I could hear them laughing and joking about my climax. I felt exhausted, but realised that I was still gripping Sam's cock, so I just let go and flopped back, when Bill withdrew from me.

Sam was still astride my hips and had been stroking himself while I climaxed. Seeing me look up at him, Sam muttered, "I can't wait any longer babe, sorry about this," and with a final flurry of wrist movements he sent a jet of semen arcing towards my face. Automatically I closed my eyes just in time. I felt the warm splashes on my eyelids, nose and lips as Sam hosed my face with his ejaculations. With my eyes still closed, I pushed myself upright, but when I tried to put my hands to my face to wipe away the spunk, Sam gripped my wrists. "Just a second Emma, let's have a look at my handiwork. I have always wanted to do that to a woman." My face tickled as Sam's seed started to trickle on my skin. "Wow, that looks fucking sexy," Ted remarked admiringly. I didn't dare to open my eyes, in case some went in. "Come on Sam," I pleaded, "clean my eyes at least. It tickles like mad."

"Sure babe," he replied, sorry. My wrists were released, and someone put a tissue into my right hand. I quickly mopped my face and opened my eyes as Sam swung down from the sofa. I glanced at the wall clock. There was still twenty minutes to go, before my taxi was due.

Ted was practically hopping from foot to foot with impatience, as he held his hard-on.

"My turn now," he grunted. He grabbed my arm and practically dragged me to my feet. "This way" he hissed, and turned me round to face the end of the sofa. "Bend over," he ordered, "and hold on to the arm." I was pushed into a position where I was leaning over, supported by the sofa arm, and my ass sticking up in the air. "Hold on," I said, turning to him. "Not in my ass -- I'm not doing anal."

"Don't worry, honey," Ted chuckled. "Your sweet pussy will do nicely, thanks."

"Good old Ted doesn't mind sloppy seconds," called Sam with a laugh.

Ted stepped behind me and pulled my legs wider apart.

He roughly inserted two fingers and started swirling them around clumsily. I wondered if he was trying to clear out some of Bill's spunk. I could feel some moisture trickle onto my inner thighs, as he reamed me. Then Ted pulled his fingers out and I looked down between my legs in time to see the head of his cock disappear into me.

Ted moved his feet, edging closer and gripping my hips, as he penetrated deeply into me. I jerked as he struck hard against my cervix. I quickly saw why he favoured that position. He could fill me to the brim with each easy swing of his hips, as he drew me into him for maximum contact. My pussy started responding to the stimulation it was receiving, and I closed my eyes, determined to enjoy it.

Ted's thighs pressed against the backs of mine, and his firm belly rubbed my buttocks. With his hands gripping my hips, he was slowly withdrawing until the head of his hard cock almost popped out of me. Then he would start another slow stroke that seemed to expel my breath, as he pushed the swollen head along my clinging pussy walls. I couldn't resist opening my eyes, and looking down to where his shaft was working me, and saw the hairy sac of his balls swinging with his movements. Ted reached under me and captured my swaying breasts in his hands. For a while he squeezed and fondled them, causing my clit to firm up demandingly. As if reading my mind, he moved his right hand again, sliding over my belly and between my legs. I moaned when his searching finger found my clit. Shamelessly, I swung my hips, and pushed my ass back into his thrusts, to encourage his efforts. I was caught between wanting him to cum, so that I could get ready for my taxi, and the temptation of enjoying another orgasm.

The speed of Ted's thrusts increased steadily and I could hear the slapping of his skin against my thighs, which were even damper from my leaking cunt. I pushed with my hands and thrust back into each of Ted's strokes, and at the speed of his action, he couldn't possibly last very long. I felt a slight pang of disappointment, when Ted groaned and stiffened against me, and I knew that he had shot his load into me. Then common sense took over -- it was time for me to make my exit before they wanted more. When Ted withdrew from me, I straightened up and found that my legs were trembling. That had been a vigorous fuck. I decided that I had to be decisive now. There was only five minutes until my taxi was due.

"Well, gents, I hope that you enjoyed yourselves," I smiled. I had decided to act as if it had all been a business transaction with a call girl, which I suppose it had in a way.

The men seemed to be at a loss of what to say, and were silent while I quickly gathered my clothes and handbag. "I am going to freshen up in the bathroom," I said. "Keep an eye out for the taxi please Sam."

In the shelter of the bathroom I wiped off most of the sperm, tidied my hair, and quickly got dressed. When I came out, I was relieved to hear Sam say that the taxi had arrived. I told Sam that I would tell my boyfriend how well they had looked after me, and brought a smile to his lips. The men looked a bit reluctant to see me go, but as I kissed them goodbye, Ted asked, with a grin, "Fancy another game tomorrow?"

12