Stripper Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neruda
neruda
322 Followers

As soon as she opened the door, the light flooded in and I realized that I had a problem of my own. When she was rubbing against me for so long, she had left a long wet stain on my khaki pants, and there was really nothing I could do about it.

I walked past the knuckle dragging guard of the upstairs rooms and back downstairs. When I got to the table, my brother was there and the first thing he saw was the stain on the crotch of my pants.

"It looks like you had some fun."

"Yeah, I did."

"What did she do for you," Garry asked me.

"Well she did a lot, and she let me do a lot, but it ended in a blow job."

"Nice!"

"Yeah, I gave her my number. I'm going to see if I can get her to come to the hotel tomorrow night. I don't think she does it normally. At least not yet."

"Awesome. I didn't fair as well. A couple of lap dances and I got to touch some tits, but that was about all."

"Did you go to the back room," I asked him, "or to the rooms upstairs?"

"There are rooms upstairs?"

"Yeah. I think if you want a little more than what's usually on the menu, you need to plan on going upstairs. It's a little more money and a lot more private."

"I'll remember that."

We ordered another round of drinks and before too long Garry saw a girl walking by that he wanted a dance with.

"How about a little private dance?"

"Sure baby. Come with me," she cooed.

As he was leaving I reminded him to take her upstairs.

I sat down and began to really relax for the first time in several days. This trip had been just what I needed to get past the stress of work. There is nothing like banging a stripper and drinking to relax you. Then I remembered the cigars I had in my jacket pocket. I took one out and lit it and thought to myself that this was the life! This was a good day.

Then I saw her; the redheaded girl from when I first came in. She was the one that looked like this was her first time in the club. She was the new girl.

As she passed by me I caught her arm and pulled her backwards a bit.

"If you don't have somewhere else to be, why don't you have a seat? I'll buy you a drink."

"Sure," she said, but didn't look like she meant it.

She sat down and I got to take my first really good look at her with her clothes on. She was wearing a pink micro bikini top that did nothing to flatter her hair or skin color and she was wearing the same white lace boy shorts. Honestly it wasn't a very good outfit for her to dance in. It made her look at once cheap and too modest.

"I'm Paul. What's your name?"

"I'm Brigid"

"That's a good Irish name." Something caught my eye. She seemed to have a bit of a distant look in her eyes, like she wasn't completely focusing. And there was a slightly airy sound to her voice. It was then that I realized that she must have taken something to help her relax for tonight, something to smooth the rough edges of a scary new job. "How long have you been doing this?"

"Tonight is my third night. I'm still pretty scared with the whole thing."

"To scared for a private dance"

"A lap dance? Sure. I've done some of those already."

"I'm sure you have. You are too beautiful to walk around here with guys not asking you for a lap dance. But I meant a dance upstairs, just the two of us."

"I've never done that before."

"Would you do it for me tonight, just the two of us?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess..."

"Okay, lets go. "

We got up, and this time I was the one that lead her to the back room and up the stairs. When we got to the Neanderthal watching the door I reached into my pocket and handed him the same $200 Mai had handed him last time. "We will probably be longer than four songs", I said. "I'll square up when we are done."

"Call me if you need anything," he told her, but this time he didn't eye fuck me nearly as hard as last time. Maybe he figured I had already gotten the point, or maybe he knew that sort of thing had no effect on me. I led Brigid into the same dark, cramped little room that I had been in with Mai, and I sat on the same bench. When she didn't move to close the door I got up and closed it myself.

She stood in front of me and just look down, a little vacant expression and looking very very lost.

"What are your rules?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what are your rules for this room. What can I do and what can you do."

"I can dance."

"You're going to dance, but I'm paying for more than that. What else can you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"The last girl I was in here with let me touch her while she was dancing. She let me touch her tits and her pussy and she ground her ass against my cock. After she was done, I paid her an additional $200 to suck my dick. Her rules were that I couldn't fuck her and that I couldn't sick my finger in her butt. That was it."

"I just dance. I haven't done any of that. I'll give you a lap dance, but that's it."

"Tell you what, let's start there and see where it goes."

"Fine," she said. She seemed pissed.

"Start by taking off your top."

She did. She reached behind her and untied it from around her back and then pulled it off. She threw it into a dark corner of the little room and left it there. That corner looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a very long time.

"Come here," I said. When she took a step closer I reached up and grabbed her breasts, one in each hand. Her breasts were much larger than Mai's, but still smallish. Her complexion was sallow and pale, but immediately a flush began to come over her. Her nipples were puffy and light pink, and there was a little indentation at the tip.

While I was groping her tits, I noticed that she was starting to look a little nervous, like she may bolt. So I decided that if she did, I at least wanted to have seen her pussy. Without asking I reached down and looped my thumbs in the sides of her boy shorts and pulled them down. When they got to her knees, I let them go and they dropped to the floor. Her immediate reaction kicked in and she reached her hand to cover her modesty, and her legs slammed together. Her other arm covered her breasts from my view.

"We can't do that here. You can't do that," she said to me urgently. She backed into the far wall. I knew I had to take control of the situation or she would rabbit.

I stood up and took one step toward her and another toward the door. That was all it took for me to be sure I could keep her in the room if I wanted to. She could still call for the ape, but that was a problem I was able to handle.

"Brigid, have you ever heard any of the other girls talk about what goes on in this room?"

"Yes," she said a little shakily. It was not lost on her that I was standing between her and the door.

"What do they say?"

"They say you can make a lot of money up hear, but they also say that you have to give more."

"Like what? What do they say you have to give to get that money?"

"They say you have to be willing to let a guy touch you down there." She pressed her hand tighter between her legs. "They say that you have to be willing to touch him, and some of them even have sex with the guys. They say you can make more money if you are willing to use your mouth or let them play with your ass."

"All true. So let me ask you, when you agreed to come up here with me, you knew you were going to have to do more than just dance? You knew you were going to have to let me touch you, and maybe even fuck you?"

She didn't say anything, just looked away from me. So I repeated the question.

"Didn't you?"

"Yes," she said in a very small and weak voice.

"Good, because that's the job, and that's what you agreed to do when you came up hear with me. I don't want to leave until I have what I came up hear for. Do you understand?"

She nodded looking a little weak, but definite in her conviction.

"Good, now I am going to sit back down, and when I do I want you to come over to me and I don't want you to cover up. Okay?"

She nodded again.

When I saw in her eyes that she was settling down and not going to run I sat back down and looked up at her. Just like she had promised she walked over to me and stood in front of me, but her hand was still covering her pussy. I thought that maybe it was time to be more sensitive so I didn't scare her.

Gently I took her wrist and equally gently I moved her hand away. When I did, I was greeted with the fantastic sight that she was a natural redhead. She had trimmed and shaved her whole vagina, but she had left a small landing strip over it. I felt my cock start to grow in my pants again. When I had moved her hand I placed mine on the inside of her leg, about half way up her thigh.

"Brigid I want you to spread you legs a bit," I said.

Oddly enough, she complied without any hassle. Slowly I ran my hand up and down her thigh a few times. I heard her breathing catch on the last pass, and I let my hand drift to her pussy. What I found there surprised me. She was absolutely, soaking wet and my finger slid deep inside of her with no resistance at all. She was just as turned on by this as I was. I looked up at her and she looked away, embarrassed by her desire.

I didn't get a chance to fuck Mai, but I was NOT going to miss a chance to fuck Brigid, not with her this aroused. With my other hand I unzipped my pants again, and just as quickly as before my erection popped out.

I looked down at my dick then back up at her, my hand constantly rubbing in and out of her moist warmth, and said "This is the job."

I pulled her closer and she straddled my hips in a kneeling position and slowly lowered herself onto me. I felt my cock penetrate her and slide into her cunt knowing that this is how it had been since the beginning of time. As soon as she was on, she started moving back and fourth making me come in and out of her, an ancient rhythm.

I hugged her to my chest and I could feel her breathing. I felt her breasts press against me and flatten out. Her back arched and he breathing caught again and again. If I hadn't just cum a few minutes ago, I would have been hopeless, but I had staying power right now.

I stood up, taking her with me and pressed her back into the far wall. She looped her legs around my hips and continued to hold me to her. Now, standing I had control of the motion and I pressed myself into her harder and faster than before. Her breathing became more and more shallow, as did my own. We were both lost in the throws of ecstasy.

Then something very peculiar happened. I heard her gasp for breath and utter a strange moan at the same time, then I felt something warm and wet flow down my leg. She had just squirted. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough for me to feel it drip. That was all I needed. With a few more good thrusts that rammed her into the wall I came inside of her.

I stood there like that, holding her for a couple of minutes with my cock still inside of her, and her legs still around me. We both panted and tried to calm our breathing. I felt the walls of her pussy contract tightly around me at irregular intervals.

Eventually, sooner than I wanted to, I let her down and she sat on the bench. I handed her the same sock I had handed Mai. But she needed instruction to know what to do with it. I watched as she wiped away the semen that was running out of her. I felt somehow detached from the scene, distant, like I was watching from far away.

She seemed out of it, and a little despondent. I waited with her while she got her clothes on and I put myself back together.

I had a damp spot that ran part way down my leg.

"Fuck," I said. "It looks like I pissed myself. I'm never going to hear the end of this."

"I'm sorry," she said in the same small voice that she had used before.

"It's okay. I'm glad you came. It made it better for me," I tried to console her.

She sniffled a little and wiped one of her eyes. That was my cue to go. The only thing worse that sitting in a fuck room with stained pants in a shady strip club that I could think of was to do the whole thing while trying to comfort a stripper who just fucked for money for the first time while doing it.

I took out another $200 and gave it to her, and when she took it she handed me back my sock. Having been through this routine before I just put it in my pocket and walked out the room. I stopped on my way past the bouncer.

"Thanks for watching out for us tonight," I said. He looked puzzled, and even more so when I pressed a few bills into his hand. "I may be back tomorrow night, and I want to make sure you are looking out for my privacy again." Recognition dawned on his stupid face, and he slid the bills into his pocket.

"No problem, pal. Whatever you want."

"Great. Brigid needs a few minutes to pull her self together. See that she isn't disturbed."

"You got it"

As soon as I got back down to our table Garry saw my pants and started laughing.

"Come on," I said. "I want to throw away these pants and tell you a story about a sock I'm never going to wear again."

I started for the door. He drained his glass in one shot and hurried to catch up with me.

"You're right, the upstairs rooms are much better".

"Yeah they are," I agreed. "You know that bouncer at the top of the stairs? I put him on the pay roll tonight. Next time we come we can have all the privacy we want."

Garry laughed his deep belly laugh. "That guy made out like a bandit tonight. I did the same thing."

I laughed at the thought of that guy coming into so much unexpected money.

"Now," said Garry. "Tell me a story about that sock."

*******************************

Thanks for following along this far. I hope you enjoyed the story. I would love some feed back on it, as this is the first one I am submitting.

I am particularly interested in the thoughts of any women who read this.

Anyone that contacts me, I will do my best to email back.

neruda
neruda
322 Followers
12