Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to the polyamorous couples and trios, natural pairs and groups had formed. Julie and Trudi worked well together, both enjoying some pain and respecting the other's limits. Both were very definitely bisexual and enjoyed many orgasmic sessions together. Dana and Gabby were old friends and also enjoyed mutual punishment sessions, Gabby enjoying inflicting pain more than receiving it, Dana enjoying the receiving and the inflicting, and both were bisexual although they preferred hetero sexual encounters, particularly with their partners. The four girls also teamed up well, being about the same age and having common interests, usually sexually related. Todd and Chris got on well as the younger male members of the group. The four parents formed another group, being mainly in control of the overall running of the families, although control was very loose and everyone had input into group decisions and their views were respected.

On Monday research into the legal and financial issues began, undertaken mainly by the senior group members who had the experience and knowledge to organise this. The younger members were also busy with their studies. By Friday some progress had been made. The concept had been approved by the local council, it had been established that what they wanted to do was legal, so long as nobody under the age of 18 was on the premises while they were being used as a strip club and brothel. They had also applied for a liquor licence and a few other licences that would be needed for offering services to the public. The building was scheduled for inspection to ensure it complied with requirements for a building with public access and a myriad of other legislative matters had been dealt with.

The Friday spa pool meeting was very positive.

"It seems as though we are certainly able to proceed with our plans," announced David. "The question now is do we want to proceed or has this all been an interesting exercise?"

They discussed the pros and cons, the pros mainly being that it would be fun, would provide a variety of activities that would be enjoyable, that it would bring in some income; the cons were the lack of privacy compared with being a private dwelling, the ties that everyone would have to conduct certain activities according to an advertised schedule, and possible antipathy received from neighbours who may not approve of 'that sort of thing' happening in their area.

Eventually it was decided; they would proceed with the plan.

This weekend was spent largely planning what changes needed to be made and where everything was to be placed so it could be operated as easily as possible and could offer a widely variable program. The ideas came thick and fast all weekend and by Sunday night most of the development work had been completed, it remained only to formalise some building alteration plans, choose décor for the various rooms, allocate rooms to various activities and sort out who would do what and what training would be required.

The girls needed training in striptease techniques including pole dancing. It was not just a case of getting your gear off; anyone could do that, it was the way in which it was done that was so important. Marcie and Pam wanted to learn about sexual therapy and surrogacy and encouraged Greg and David to participate in that area as well, many people requiring these services being in the older age bracket. Chris and Todd were also suggested for this role and they also had to learn striptease moves for the women only nights that were planned. All told, the place was a hive of activity and little personal time was available during the weekend.

The following week was easier. The concept plans were handed to the architect to draw, contractors were contacted and scheduled for the required work, and people enrolled on courses to learn what they needed to learn for this venture to be a success. The girls and Todd and Chris enrolled on a striptease and pole dancing course being held the following weekend so on Friday afternoon they departed for the venue, leaving Greg, Marcie, Pam and David at home for a quiet weekend.

They arrived in their eight-seater minibus at the course venue at around 10pm on the Friday evening, were shown to their accommodation, a three bedroom unit with double beds in each room. They faced the problem of who should share with whom. After some discussion it was solved by the girls putting their names in a box and each guy drawing out one name, the remaining two names sharing a bed together. The following night those two were to draw to see which of the guys they shared with.

"Of course, just because a couple were drawn to share the same bed does not mean that they aren't allowed visitors," Dana pointed out. "In fact I'm certainly going visiting because I've felt that since we've started this strip club and brothel we've had far less time for ourselves and I'm suffering from a lack of sex."

The others all agreed.

"This place has a large lounge," Julie pointed out, "Why don't we put the lounge chairs in the bedrooms and bring all three mattresses into the lounge on the floor. That way we can all sleep together for all of both nights."

They all agreed that was an excellent idea and rearranged the furniture. Then, tired after their drive and the week's activities, they all piled into bed together.

Dana lay alongside Todd, kissing and cuddling him, stroking his cock and balls as he caressed her pussy and fingered her cunt.

"It's so lovely to lie in bed next to you, darling," she whispered. "I feel so sexy right now. Please, replace your finger with your cock, honey."

He did, and Dana sighed as she felt her cunt being filled with Todd's erection. She loved the full feeling this always produced. Suddenly she felt two more hands reaching around her and caressing her breasts and nipples. She sighed another long sigh of perfect contentment and began moving in time with Todd's thrusting, hearing as she did so the unmistakable sounds of another couple making love further down the bed. The whole sexual atmosphere as well as her lack of sex during the week caused her to slide closer towards her orgasm very quickly and within a few minutes she was cumming, panting for air as her orgasm washed over her.

Todd hadn't cum. He had developed the ability to withhold his orgasms in order to preserve his erections, allowing him to satisfy several women in quick succession. Once he heard Dana cum, he lay there, still firmly embedded in her cunt, until her orgasm had completely finished and she was willing for him to withdraw. As soon as he withdrew, Julie was waiting for him on his other side with her cunt already well lubricated by her juices. He rolled over and she quickly impaled herself on him, grinding her clit against him as he bottomed out against her cervix. She began moving in a frenetic rhythm, rubbing her breasts against his chest and nibbling at his neck. He felt that despite his skills he would have great difficulty preventing himself from cumming if she kept this up. After only a few minutes she went rigid as she came. Todd felt her cunt muscles rippling along the sides of his cock and that was too much for him, he also came hard, pumping his cum deep into her cunt. They remained together as his cock deflated and they gently went to sleep, but not before they also heard another couple end in mutual orgasms, after which all six in the bed slept.

When Todd awoke on Saturday morning he lay still and listened to the rhythmic sounds of Chris fucking someone, checking further down the bed he noticed it was Gabby, sitting on his cock and riding him hard. He watched as she finished, Chris also cumming judging by his actions. Others started to wake and people arose and showered, dressing for breakfast in the accommodation dining room.

Here they met the other 15 course participants and chatted to them over breakfast. Some were women doing the course so they could more easily arouse their husbands, there were two couples who were doing it to enhance their sex lives, two guys were learning to be male strippers and a couple of girls wanted to learn pole dancing so they could work in a night club. The people in the group were intrigued with the concepts of the strip club and brothel, were very interested in the Dungeon that Dana described and were amazed and curious about the polyamory relationships that they had.

"You mean to say that each of the six of you is free to fuck anyone else in your group without requiring permission or creating any bad feelings among the group?" asked one woman.

"Absolutely," they agreed. "In fact," elaborated Trudi, "There are four more members of the group back home, who are Dana's and Gabby's parents, and they also are part of the polyamory relationship."

"So the whole ten can engage in sex with any other person in the group even though that person may be a parent or child of the other?"

"Yes. Works fine. Except, of course, we would have to be careful if we intended to have children to make certain they were not from an incestuous coupling. But contraception has actually made incest laws anachronistic and totally unnecessary," replied Gabby. "After all, what better way to teach your child about sex than to engage in sexual intercourse with them? Parents teach everything else to their children, why not teach them the most important part of a relationship?"

"Hmmm, possibly. So, take last night for example. You guys are in a three bedroom unit with three double beds. How did you decide who would sleep with whom?"

"We didn't. We simply put the lounge furniture in the bedrooms and spread all three mattresses on the floor in the lounge and all slept on those together," explained Julie.

"Hang on, so there were six of you in bed together?"

"Yes, that's correct."

"Well that would certainly put a dampener on things," said one woman.

"Why? We've all had sex with each other, except the guys who are definitely hetero, with other people watching, encouraging and sometimes assisting," explained Dana. "In fact last night Todd fucked me while someone else, a woman, was caressing my breasts. Then after I came, Todd turned over and fucked someone else until they both came. Down the other end of the bed I heard Chris fuck at least two women, so I guess we all got our rocks off. Then Chris was also busy making love with Gabby when I woke up this morning. So we're all very sexually satisfied and happy, just as people should be."

After breakfast they attended the first session, a theory session on arousal, delayed gratification and the way the imagination is often more powerful than the actual object. So, for example, a woman in an almost see-through item of clothing is often more arousing that a naked woman would be and a male in a cock pouch is also more arousing to some females than if he was naked. They also received the plan for the weekend sessions so they knew what they were in for. Much of the later sessions were practical, especially the pole dancing sessions when everyone got to use a pole as a prop for stripping. They were also shown the extensive wardrobe of clothing and the use of clothing was discussed. Basically the more layers the better, with the eastern dance of seven veils being used as an example.

Then after morning tea break they dressed in stripper clothing, the instructor explaining the importance of the sequence of clothing so things come off in the order they are supposed to. To begin with people were quite shy changing their clothes but after a few minutes they realised that they would be taking these clothes off in front of everyone, so why not put them on where everyone could see them? And anyway, nobody was paying anyone else any attention; they were all too busy sorting out their own attire. However, Dana did, at one stage feel someone rub his hand over her arse, certainly not accidentally, and returned the favour to one of the two would-be male strippers. They exchanged smiles full of promise.

When everyone was dressed and looking very sexy and slutty, they proceeded to learn the moves that strippers make to focus the eyes of the watchers onto the parts of their bodies that they wanted to emphasise. They all practised this. Just before lunch they were introduced to the poles, feeling how slippery they were and also learning ways in which their grip on the poles could be improved. The instructor then gave a demonstration, turning completely upside down and then sliding herself rapidly towards the floor, stopping with just a hand thickness between her head and the floor, then seemingly effortlessly flipping upright and landing on her feet. She told them that it takes quite a lot of practice to be able to do that so best not to try it today. The participants went to lunch in the sexy outfits they were wearing.

Over lunch many of the participants wanted to know more about the Dungeon and what happened there. They discussed it all freely and openly, explaining how it was possible to change pain into sexual pleasure and achieve mind-blowing orgasms while appearing to suffer excruciating pain. Trudi mentioned what it felt like to have her breasts and cunt lips stapled while Julie talked about having her pussy whipped. Dana told them how wonderful Todd was with a whip, being able to make the tip caress her nipples and clit and make her feel so hot. They gave out their contact details so that people could visit and experience dungeon activities or the whole strip club and brothel for themselves.

Dana got into a conversation with the male stripper who had fondled her arse. She found out that his name was Brad and he was also a student wanting to use stripping to pay his bills. He was currently unattached and suggested that they could hook up together later. Dana told him that under their polyamory agreement she would need permission from Todd, which probably wouldn't be a problem. Dana also noticed that the other male stripper seemed to be doing a line for Julie, who seemed in no hurry to deter him. Dana quietly pointed out to Julie that she should obtain permission from Greg if she wanted to fuck the guy, whose name was Tony, so Julie decided to text Greg for permission.

Greg was surprised to receive a text from Julie. It read:

"Hi darling, great course so far. Couple of nice guys on the course. I think one wants to fuck me. Can I please have your permission for this? He's quite gorgeous but I won't run off with him. I love you. Julie. Xxxx"

Greg wasn't surprised by Julie's request. After all, he was twice Julie's age and he had absolutely no rights over her at all. When she had come home with him he had expected a one night stand at best, and here he was, 18 months later, still with her in a polyamory relationship. He was so fortunate. For most men of his age, being able to come home to a loving wife and a hot girlfriend would be way beyond their dreams. He replied to Julie right away.

Julie read Greg's text and smiled broadly. It read:

"Sweetheart, you certainly have my permission to fuck whoever you wish to on the course. Thank you for asking. I'll look forward to hearing all about it while I fuck you on your return. Love you too. Xxxx"

Julie quietly slipped over to Tony and showed him the text. He smiled as he read it, reaching down with his hand and cupping her arse.

"It will be a great night tonight," he said, grinning, "I can see it a mile away."

Julie reached up and gave him a kiss on the lips. "See you later lover." She winked and re-joined Gabby, Dana and Trudi who were in deep conversation with Brad.

After lunch the instructor was joined by several other tutors and in pairs with a tutor they began working on the poles. It was not nearly as easy as the beginners had thought, or hoped, it would be and required a great deal of fitness and muscular strength which they had yet to develop. Todd and Chris also found it painful if they jammed the pole into their crotches too hard as it was very easy to squash their balls against the pole, which, as they found out on several occasions, hurt.

After an hour of pole work they changed to other activities, working together practising floor moves, on their feet and also lying down, seductively turning on the floor to show everything and nothing. They then did these moves to stripper type music without removing any clothing, and then finally they got to strip as a group. This process would have been very interesting for an observer seeing the various body shapes, ages and degrees of agility as they all tried to emulate the instructor in getting their gear off in the sexiest way possible. However, it was a start and everyone ended up wearing very little. The instructor then congratulated them all on their first attempt and suggested a group hug to help break the ice of being with a large group of nearly naked people. This was no problem at all for Dana's crew, but for some of the others it was the first time they had been with other near naked people and it took time and encouragement for them to fully participate. Once the ice was broken, however, everyone was a lot less self-conscious, which is always a necessary attribute for a stripper.

They had afternoon tea, undressed as they were, to further reinforce the idea that it was only skin anyway and that everyone had what everyone could see. Then they resumed from where they were, stripping completely naked and then having a group hug afterwards. Several people took advantage of this to caress others who they thought they might like to hook up with later. The way this party was heading, it looked like an orgy was developing for tonight.

They were then invited to remain naked or dress as they wished for a theory session on human sexual response and ways in which this could be enhanced. This session involved several video clips of sexual activities, naked people and stripping, causing several males to sport erections and females to start secreting their female juices, resulting in more caressing between consenting people. The instructor used the degree of arousal of the participants to indicate to them how turned on the scenes made them, suggesting that these activities on a stage would also cause their audiences to become aroused, which was the whole point of the exercise.

After that session it was dinner time with a short session planned for afterwards. Dinner was a very social occasion, everyone getting dressed in a minimum of a loincloth type of garment as a health precaution. Looking around the room it was obvious that nobody was wearing more than this, indicating that everyone had lost any body shyness they had. Most were also quite happy to touch and be touched by others. Once dinner was completed, they all retired to the lounge, which had been locked until now.

The lounge had no real furniture but instead had a thin mattress covering the entire floor with large, thick cushions spread around. There was a giant screen and video projector fed by a computer with a vast selection of very hot sexy movies. There was a refreshment area manned by one of the tutors and the instructor and other tutors joined the participants to watch the movies and play.

Dana noticed that she had no sooner seated herself on a cushion beside Todd than Brad sat on her other side. She also noticed that Tony was cuddled up with Julie as well. Chris and Gabby sat together with one of the unattached females sitting alongside Chris and the male half of a couple sitting next to Gabby. Trudi came and sat next to Todd. All the participants appeared to form pairs or small groups, with nobody left alone, which was a tribute to the group bonding undertaken during the afternoon and also probably to the type of people who wanted to train as strippers. The tutors and instructor mingled with the groups, joining in where they wished.

The lights dimmed and before the movie started the instructor, a ravishing blonde woman of about 26 years of age with large breasts and, Dana had noted before when she was naked, a shaved pussy, stood up to address everyone.