Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others woke a short time later, also amazed by the erotic scene that greeted their eyes. A few kissed together but all were still satiated from the previous evening's lovemaking. They slowly made their way to the bathroom, some showering together, all preparing for another fun day of learning. After finding and donning their loincloths they made their way to the dining room and ate breakfast, joined by those from the other group who had apparently had their own orgy as well. Shortly the class started with everyone waiting for Lara to start the teaching.

Lara wandered onto the stage dressed in a cowgirl outfit.

"Good morning everyone," she greeted them, "I hope you all had an enjoyable evening and a restful sleep. I know I did. Today we're going to be focussing on stripping routines, looking at the stages we go through to get from fully clad to naked while ensuring maximum arousal for the audience. So, as you can see, I'm dressed in a cowgirl outfit. This has, of course, been modified so it is easy to remove. It has no buttons, hooks or other fastenings that could stick or are hard to undo. Instead everything is Velcro and can just be ripped off. This means that you can allow members of the audience to take them off for you. So I'm going to go through my cowgirl strip routine just as if you were a real audience instead of a bunch of near naked, sexy strippers. Music please."

Her assistant started the music and Lara started dancing, not using the pole to begin with as her boots and skirt would have made that difficult. However, once these had been removed and she was down to crotch-less knickers and bra, she could show off her skills, and her body, on the pole, turning upside down, coming down to the ground, taking her weight on her arms and doing a slow backward flip off the pole, landing on her feet with her legs apart and her cunt easily visible through the crotch-less knickers, for just a moment before she resumed her routine. Eventually she had Todd remove her bra and Brad remove her knickers.

"Right, that's my version of the routine. Obviously you will all have your own versions. Once the routine has ended, that's when you can ad lib and that's when you make your money. You can then prance around through the audience naked, giving little favours if you wish and collecting tips. It's therefore quite useful to leave on a thin plaited leather belt or something similar to collect money. It's easier to do this than to try to collect it between your arse cheeks, as I've seen one stripper try to do. Poor girl, after a very short time she couldn't walk without losing it all, possibly by design because she then made full use of her time bent over to collect it again. So, you could give lap dances, allow people to feel your breasts, pussy and cunt, or cock and balls if you're a male, whatever you're into. The sky is the limit but make certain that you have them pay you for the privilege. Remember that you can get the audience to take off whatever clothing you like however you like, even using only their teeth if you want. Over to you.

"So now what I'd like you to do is to get into five groups, three for girls, two for guys, put on outfits of your choice and then meet with the tutors who will take you to different rooms for small group instruction. We'll meet for morning tea at ten am and then continue in the small groups until lunchtime."

They split up into their small groups, which allowed the tutors to give more individual attention to each participant. After a couple of hours of intensive training they regrouped for morning tea.

"I really feel that I'm getting the hang of it better now," Dana told Todd. "While we have a pretty free attitude towards clothing, most people don't. Which means that while it is no big deal for us to see naked bodies, most people are very ambivalent about it, part of them wanting to see people naked but the other part wanting everything covered so it is all less confrontational. It's really strange seeing this from another person's viewpoint. We've been focussing on nakedness being normal and all body parts are totally acceptable while the majority of western civilisation don't want to know what's under the clothing. So it becomes 'naughty', as if any naked body could be naughty, and as such is both desirable and abhorrent at the same time. This is fostered by the sex salespeople who sell nakedness and sex as though they owned them, rather than them being provided as God-given rights.

"So what this means for us is that if we just get our gear off and go and sit on someone's lap, they will possibly be repelled by this overtly sexual advance. But if we tease them a bit and arouse them by not showing everything at once, then they are more likely to accept our nakedness once it arrives. I knew all this from psychology, just not in this context. It really is fascinating how what we consider normal and natural is so shocking to most people. Did you know that in some marriages even today husbands and wives never see each other naked? Imagine that."

"Yes, there is a lot of nonsense written and spoken about nakedness," agreed Todd. "Amazing when you think that a beautiful thing like a person's body could be considered tawdry or dirty by someone else, who also has a body. It's the same with sexual pleasure. Many people feel ashamed and guilty if they experience sexual pleasure either when experienced from touching by another person or by touching themselves. This leads to the horror that much of society has about masturbation. Imagine even considering that it is wrong to feel pleasure from touching yourself anywhere. Especially women, who have a clit whose sole purpose is to provide pleasure. It's totally bizarre."

"I certainly agree," replied Julie. "Society has a great deal to answer for. I guess that it was religion that started this whole thing about taboos in sex and nakedness. This was undoubtedly another way they could control people. If something feels good, make it bad and ration it out, that way people will do what the authorities want. That's why marriage is considered to be necessary before sex occurs. And of course mothers need someone, like the father, to support the family while she raises the kids. Contraception changed all that, but hasn't made much different to laws and attitudes yet."

"You mentioned the expectation that mothers would look after the kids while fathers worked to support the family," said Gabby, "Nowadays this isn't the rule anymore. Quite often now mothers are working and fathers raise the kids."

"Yes, I know this is happening more now, it is simply how things are progressing," replied Julie. "Firstly these changes to society's mores are totally unacceptable, then they become the province of radicals, then they are accepted mainstream, then it's as though they've always been that way. However, the two biological facts that people are limited by is that only women get pregnant and for pregnancy to occur, a male must be involved. Although some people are pushing the limits here too, with surrogacy, for example, where a woman has a baby and gives it to another couple who may be hetero or homosexual."

Morning tea over, everyone returned to their groups for more learning and practice, meeting again over lunch. Everyone commented how much they had learnt, how pleased they were with their progress and how tiring strip dancing was, though it was undoubtedly excellent for their fitness, strength and figures.

"When you have finished lunch we will meet as a whole group again and each group from this morning will put on a display for the others so everyone can share what they are good at and learn from other participants," announced Lara. "Can we meet in the big room at 1.30 please."

Everyone met in the big room and each of the five small groups put on a display of their skills for the remainder of the learners. There was quite a wide range of skills, some requiring fairly advanced levels of coordination and strength, while those who lacked these abilities struggled a little to master the moves. However, it was very much a discipline where practice made perfect and it was widely recognised that huge progress had been made over a relatively short time.

By 4pm everyone had finished and there was a quick afternoon tea, vehicles were packed, goodbyes were said and people started leaving.

"I'm really sorry to see all you guys and gals leave," Lara told Dana, Todd and the rest of their group. "That was a great night last night. I do hope we can repeat that sometime. Let me know when you open your brothel and strip club. I'd love to come down and see it all, especially to experience the Dungeon, and I would also be very happy to dance as a guest stripper for you on an evening."

Dana thanked her for her offer, assuring her that she would keep in touch and let her know how things went and thanking her also for the teaching and experience which she had given them.

They drove off towards home, excited by the thought of sharing their skills and knowledge with the others and enthused about the final developments required to complete the project and get the club up and running. Most dozed off during the drive, probably due to lack of sleep last night and the unaccustomed strenuous exercise. They arrived home in good time for dinner and were greeted by Marcie, Pam, Greg and David, who were very keen to know how it all went.

Over dinner they talked about what happened on the course, the need for some suitable outfits to wear before stripping, and discussed all the other myriad details that were required before their own club and brothel was set up for business. They also outlined the Saturday night orgy, saying that they really needed to catch up on some sleep tonight. After dinner they continued the discussions in the spa pool before retiring to bed early.

One of the topics that had to be settled was the name of the establishment. They discussed names that were classy but not too glitzy, trying to find something that would attract people and would portray the type of atmosphere they were seeking to establish. Eventually Greg came up with an idea.

"Dana had the original idea for this place. Why not call it 'Dana's'?"

Dana was amazed, honoured and deeply moved that her father would think to name it after her. However, it received unanimous approval, so 'Dana's' it became. They could now order the discreet signage and modify their marketing.

Greg hadn't expected to miss Julie from his bed as much as he had over the past two nights. Once they were in bed together with Marcie he kissed and caressed Julie, his cock rising quickly in welcome. Julie gladly accepted Greg's attention, having missed him as well, and they made sweet passionate love together before both cumming hard and then drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

During the next few weeks the house was a hive of activity as the contractors made the necessary alterations. Marcie and Pam, as those who were home most often, were kept busy answering questions regarding what was meant to go where, colours of paint, floor surfaces, the selection of art works for the walls and the preliminary marketing of the club. The opening date was set so that everyone had a goal to work towards, creating an additional sense of purpose.

As the opening night drew nearer the phone calls started to arrive for bookings. They had applied for and received a licence for 80 guests for the strip club and 20 for the brothel. With a week to go before opening night they were fully booked and were taking forward bookings for up to several weeks later, having decided early in the organisation that initially at least only a Saturday night session would be offered due to the study commitments of the strippers. While the large number of bookings was very welcome, it also applied great pressure to have everything ready for opening night.

Finally, the Friday before opening night arrived. All the important last minute items had been attended to, the stripper wardrobes were adequate, brothel rooms tastefully furnished, all the audio and video equipment was installed, and the all-important poles for the dancers were in place and had been used in practice a great deal during the last few days. Everybody had been briefed on their roles and they still had all day tomorrow to sort out anything else that came up.

After dinner they relaxed in the spa pool. Greg raised his glass and proposed a toast to the success of 'Dana's'.

"We have all worked very hard to make this project successful. We have a great many bookings and so far it seems that it will be an outstanding success. I think I can safely say that we all thank everyone here for the unstinted efforts they have made to ensure the success of this venture. Therefore, I'd like to propose a toast to the success of 'Dana's' and the well-being of all who work here. To 'Dana's'."

They all drank the toast. Then Marcie gave them a final reminder while they were all there.

"Tonight I suggest we are all early to bed because we have a big day and an even bigger night tomorrow. As you know, the doors open at 8.30 Saturday evening, the strip show goes on until 2am Sunday morning, and during and after that the rooms will be available for those patrons who wish to avail themselves of our more private intimate services.

"Remember that you need to be available for private sessions, on time for your dance routines and when you are not involved in either of those, please circulate amongst the guests, taking drinks orders and just being friendly. How friendly you are depends upon you, the client and the tips that change hands.

"As I've mentioned before, do not walk amongst the clients naked but wear something sexy. Two reasons for this, one it that it is a striptease show, so put the emphasis on the tease. No good showing too much close up all at once. The second reason is that wearing something allows you to sit on laps without the need for a towel which you would need to use if you were naked, and the third reason is that it gives you somewhere to put your tips.

"Finally, and most importantly, make sure that guys wear a condom. That applies to you guys as well as clients. Remember you are fucking all the sexual partners that the client has fucked and you have no idea what they were like. Get them to shower before fucking and after, if they want. I suggest you start the session with a joint shower. Any final questions?"

Nobody had any.

"Right, so good luck for tomorrow night. If you do have any questions then ask me tomorrow. If there are hiccups just accept these as inevitable on the first night. I would advise you to have a good sleep tonight and sleep late tomorrow morning. Thank you all."

They stayed in the pool for a little longer. David sidled up to Julie.

"How's it going?" he asked.

"Yeah, great thanks. Really looking forward to tomorrow night. You?"

"Well, to be perfectly honest, not good. I feel really horny. I don't know if you're aware of it or not but Pam has started in menopause. This means that she doesn't feel like sex at all. So we only fuck about once a week and after getting used to a lot more than that, I'm often feeling horny as hell."

"So you want to fuck me? Of course you may, sweetie, I'm very happy to fuck anything on two legs most of the time."

"So would you be willing to come to our bed sometimes then?"

"Yes, I'd be pleased to. You've got a king size. Haven't you?"

"Yes."

"So I could just let Greg and Marcie know I was visiting you and could stay all night. Would Pam mind me sleeping with you two?"

"Not at all. She knows the problem and actually suggested I approach you. I didn't want to at first, what would a young thing like you need with a geriatric like me? So tonight I got up the courage to speak to you."

"Oh you poor thing," she replied, putting her arm around him and pulling him close to her breasts. "Did you think I was an ogre or something?"

"No, I have always been in awe of your beauty and energy so I guess I was afraid of being rejected. Thank you for not doing that."

"So, let's go to bed -- yours I think. I'll just let Marcie know what the story is and I'll meet you there in a few minutes."

"Thank you, darling. See you soon."

David headed off to bed while Julie found Marcie and told her what had happened.

"Oh the poor guy," said Marcie, "I knew he was shy but didn't realise how much. You have a good night with him and be kind. In future you can go to his bed anytime you like; Greg can just fuck me instead, which I know I'll enjoy. Good night."

A few minutes later Julie walked into David and Pam's bedroom to find them both in bed with space in the middle for her.

"Thank you so much for looking after David," said Pam, "I feel so inadequate but I just don't want sex at this time. However, I know that David still needs his releases so having you to help is just wonderful. Thank you again."

Julie slipped into bed to find David's cock standing to attention. She ignored it and stroked Pam for a while, until she pushed her away towards David. She then caressed David's body, ignoring his cock for the time being, and felt him zero in on her nipples and clit. She moved his hand so that his caresses covered a wider area and continued stroking him, eventually ending up squeezing his balls.

"Oh, that feels so good. Please just fuck me. I'm really ready and there's lots of precum there for lubrication."

Julie had plenty of that too. She slowly straddled David's hips, teasing his cock with her wet pussy. David closed his eyes and tried to enter her cunt by moving his hips. She skilfully avoided him. Slowly she continued sliding her pussy over his cock until she moved forward enough for it to enter. He pushed and she leant forward, engulfing his cock in one smooth movement. She sat back up, forcing his cock to the end of her cunt while grinding her clit against his pubic bone. David let out a huge sigh.

"Oh that feels wonderful," he murmured.

Pam reached over and stroked his chest, wanting to be part of the love making also.

Julie started a rhythmic movement which soon had David gasping.

"Oh, oh, I'm going to cum, ooohhhhh, beautiful, oooohhhh yes, here I cum."

Julie felt him shooting his cum into the end of her cunt and felt the muscles rippling against her cunt walls, sending her over the top too.

"Aaaarrrggghhhh! I'm cumming too!"

They slowly calmed down after their orgasms, rolling onto their sides, kissing deeply and having a three way kiss with Pam.

"Thank you, sweetheart," murmured David in Julie's ear. "I really needed that."

"My pleasure, darling. Just say the word and I'll be here."

"Mmmmm, I certainly will do that. I wonder who the lucky guy is who will be fucking you tomorrow night."

"I don't know but I do know he won't be as loving and gentle as you are, honey."

They gently and lovingly drifted off to sleep.