Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two guys were on their feet in a flash and approached the stage. One mounted the stage and Dana directed him to Julie's right side. She then addressed the audience.

"Very often the removal process is more painful that the insertion. The flesh often tends to stick to the pin, making it hard to pull out. Right, what's your name?" she asked the first guy.

"Dan," he replied.

"Ok, Dan, take a firm grip of the pin in her right nipple and then pull it hard, straight outwards."

Dan did this and the pin came out of Julie's nipple. Julie screamed, for effect, not from pain.

"Well done, Dan," said Dana, "You may keep the pin as a souvenir and pay Marcie as you leave the stage."

He left and the next guy came on.

"What's your name?" asked Dana.

"William," he replied.

"Ok, William, you know what to do, grip the pin firmly and pull it straight out."

William did that and Julie again screamed as the pin came out and writhed in apparent agony.

"Thank you, William; I can see that this slave will remember that extraction for a long time. The pin is yours, please pay Marcie as you leave the stage."

Dana untied Julie, put a collar with attached lead around her neck and led her away through the audience with tiny drops of blood visible on her nipples and her pussy and breasts red from her whippings. As they made their way between the chairs they paused frequently for people to touch and caress them both.

Meanwhile Trudi and Gabby were finished with their individual clients. Greg and David cleared the stage and the next act was being set up. When they were backstage Dana asked Julie "How was that?"

"It was great, thanks. I was a bit worried because I'd had such a great time with my client and you'd been left all frustrated. I thought you might take out your bitchiness on me. So pleased you didn't."

"No, regardless of how I feel, I would never do that. On stage I have resolved to always be professional. I think the crowd liked it a lot."

"Yes, so do I. I wonder why there is this seemingly innate desire to see others in pain or inflict pain on others that so many people have."

"Yes, it's interesting," agreed Dana.

Both Dana and Julie had private clients booked during the next session so they went upstairs with these clients, Dana hoping for a great session so she could cum.

On stage Todd was being led in by Trudi, who was dressed as a Domme while Todd wore a black torn singlet and ragged shorts. Gabby, in slave attire of long sheer skirt and a barely-there bra followed along as a slave girl.

"What's the meaning of dressing like this in my place, slave?" asked Trudi. "Haven't I told you to always be presentable?"

"Yes, mistress," replied Todd, looking at the ground.

"Slave," said Trudi addressing Gabby, "Strip this creature."

Gabby slowly and sexily removed Todd's top, stroking his muscular chest and abdomen, and then slipping his shorts off to reveal a black satin cock pouch fastened around his cock and balls.

"Mmmm, that's a nice one," she said to Todd, so that the audience could hear.

Thwack! A whip curled around Gabby's bare midriff, making more noise that pain. Gabby jumped backwards.

"Remember your place, slave," admonished Trudi.

Trudi came over to Todd.

"That's much better," she said, "But it doesn't mean that you'll escape punishment."

Trudi reached down to her dearly beloved's cock pouch and caressed his cock and balls through it, feeling it rapidly growing inside.

"Hmmm," she said, "I like what I see and feel. However, maybe we should punish these parts of your anatomy. After all, you are becoming hard without my permission." She turned to Gabby. "Slave, bring me the cock chastity cage please."

Gabby brought over a chastity device from the table.

Trudi addressed the crowd. "Which one of you ladies would like to remove this slave's cock pouch?"

Immediately several women stood up. Trudi selected one who was in her mid-twenties, had a great figure and was quite sexily dressed. She came onto the stage.

"What is your name please?"

"Marilyn," she replied.

"So, Marilyn, are you married, single, dating or what?"

"I'm engaged. My fiancé's over there," she replied, pointing to her fiancé.

"What's your fiancé's name?"

"Richard."

"Give us a wave Richard."

Richard stood up and waved.

Trudi addressed Marilyn again, "Right, so I guess that you won't need too much instruction to remove this slave's cock pouch, will you."

Marilyn blushed. "No," she replied.

"Great. So could you please remove it now."

Marilyn hesitantly removed Todd's cock pouch. Once it was off his cock sprang out, standing to attention.

"Now look what you've made him do!" said Trudi. "You'll just have to complete the task seeing you've made it so difficult. Can you please fit Todd's chastity cage onto his cock and balls."

Marilyn was aghast. His erect cock was far too large to fit in the cage, which was designed to prevent an erection.

"It won't go in," she said.

"Well, I wonder how we can deflate his cock so it will go in. How would you deflate an erect cock, Marilyn?"

"If he cums then it should deflate. My fiancé's does anyway."

This comment brought a roar from the audience and a flush of embarrassment from Richard.

"Great idea," continued Trudi. "You may continue and do that if you wish."

Now it was Marilyn's turn to blush scarlet.

"How do you want me to do that?" she asked.

"Well, there are lots of ways. You could ask him to wank, you could strip off and fuck him, you could wank him yourself, you could perform oral sex, you could use a vibrator. Or you could use a slave. After all, what are slaves for?"

Marilyn was pleased that Trudi had suggested a way out.

"A slave sounds like a good idea," she said. "How do I go about that?"

"Oh dear, don't you have a slave at home? You simply ask slave Gabby here to do what you want her to do. But you must be specific. Just asking her to make him cum won't work, you have to give her small steps and she will obey them all."

Marilyn considered this for a moment the made up her mind, obviously getting into the swing of the show.

"Slave Gabby, I want you to slowly and seductively strip naked for the audience."

Gabby came to the front of the stage and stepped down amongst the people watching. She slowly sashayed through the crowd until she came to Marilyn's fiancé.

"Hey, Richard," she purred, loud enough so that everyone could hear, "Can you strip me please? With your teeth."

All eyes turned to Richard and Gabby as he firstly removed her wispy bra using his teeth, pulling it off over her head.

"You can kiss my nipples if you like," she prompted.

Richard gave each nipple a kiss, then returned to give each a longer kiss and suck, while Gabby wiggled her arse in encouragement.

Richard then got onto his knees and using only his teeth pulled her almost transparent skirt down to her feet, revealing her G string. She stepped out of the skirt. Richard then pulled the G string down to her ankles with his teeth and she stepped out, stark naked.

"Would you like to kiss my pussy?" asked Gabby.

Richard leant forward as Gabby spread her legs wide, allowing Richard full access to her clit and cunt with his tongue. She remained stationary for at least a minute, eyes closed as she enjoyed his cunnilingus while the crowd whistled and cat called and scrambled for a better view. She then picked up her clothes and headed for the stage.

"You've got a lucky fiancée," she told him as she walked away.

Back on stage a slightly irate Marilyn was looking daggers at Richard. Gabby ordered Todd to lie on the bed on his back. Gabby then climbed on top of him and slowly lowered her now wet pussy onto his rampant cock, feeling the familiar feeling as he bottomed out against her cervix. They coupled with easy familiarity, Gabby knowing that Todd had mastered the art of delaying his orgasm. She rapidly approached her own orgasm and after only a few minutes was cumming hard. He lay there, apparently unmoved by her display.

"Well, did you get him to cum?" asked Trudi.

"No mistress. He still hasn't cum and he's still hard."

"Oh well, get off. I guess if you want something done you have to do it yourself around here."

She turned to Marilyn.

"Can you please remove my corset. I can't fuck properly with this on."

Marilyn spent a few minutes unlacing Trudi's corset and finally removed it, leaving Trudi wearing lacy stockings and G string.

"Can you please slip my G string down too?"

Marilyn did.

"Now I really need my cunt lubricated. Could you please use your tongue on me?"

For a few minutes she stood with her feet wide apart while Marilyn licked and stimulated her clit and cunt.

"Thanks, Marilyn," she said as she turned to Todd still lying on the bed with his rock hard cock waving in the air. Trudi climbed onto Todd and sat down heavily on his cock, feeling the very familiar feeling of him inside her.

They fucked for several minutes, Todd again holding back while Trudi simply had fun, cumming hard after a few minutes. When she recovered, she climbed off his cock, although she would have dearly loved to ride him to several more orgasms, and acted despaired.

"Oh dear, this is proving to be a real struggle. There must be someone here who can make him cum. Marilyn, do you want to have a go?"

Marilyn blushed and looked towards Richard, as Trudi would have expected. She called to Richard.

"Richard, sweetie, would you mind very much if Marilyn fucks slave Todd so he can cum and we can fit his chastity device?"

Everyone looked expectantly at Richard. What could he do except agree.

"Yes, that's ok," he replied.

Marilyn felt a wave of exhilaration go through her, as well as feeling acutely embarrassed. She was almost counting on Richard to say no, now here she was agreeing to fuck this stranger with the huge cock. She turned to Trudi and whispered "Only with a condom." Trudi smiled and whispered back "Of course."

Trudi then spoke to Marilyn so the crowd could hear.

"How do you want to do this? Will you strip naked, or remove knickers and keep the skirt on, or what?"

To hell with it, thought Marilyn. If Richard can agree to me fucking a stranger on stage, then the least I can do is enjoy it and I'll have lots more fun naked than wearing things.

"I'll strip off," she said. "Richard, come and strip me please."

Oh, dear, thought Richard as he made his way to the stage, this is now a bit out of control. I didn't expect her to want to strip as well. Oh well, here goes.

Richard spent a few minutes stripping Marilyn sexily until she was stark naked. He kissed her breasts then stayed on stage to the side so he had a first class view of his fiancée fucking Todd, whose cock was even more rock hard now.

Trudi rolled a condom onto Todd's cock and Marilyn climbed on board, easing herself onto the lubricated condom and beginning to move her hips in fucking motions, back and forth, up and down. Todd wanted to bring her to orgasm at the same time he came so paced himself carefully, not quite knowing what indications Marilyn would show for her impending climax.

After fucking for about 5 minutes, while the audience rhythmically chanted "Fuck, fuck, fuck...", he felt her approaching orgasm, panting harder, eyes closed as she rode his hard cock. He allowed himself to relax and prepare to cum also. Then she was there.

"Aaarrrggghhh! I'm cummmmingggg!" she screamed and at the same time she felt Todd's hot cum filling the condom near her cervix. After a few moments of being rigid, she collapsed forward onto Todd and lay there panting.

Todd held the condom as she carefully removed herself from him and replaced her top and skirt, holding her undergarments in her hand.

"Thank you, Marilyn and Richard. Let's have a huge hand for Marilyn who finally achieved what we needed to achieve."

Marilyn and Richard were given a double free entry pass for their next visit and walked back to their seats, being congratulated by admiring patrons as they passed.

Trudi stood Todd up and asked Gabby to fit the cock chastity cage to his now deflated cock. This she did, locking it on to prevent his cock from becoming erect until he was unlocked. Gabby handed the key to Trudi who placed it on a chain around her neck. They then bowed, thanked the audience and left the stage.

Todd had a client straight afterwards so Trudi unlocked his chastity cage off stage.

"Do you think you can satisfy a woman straight after cumming like that?" she asked.

"Of course I can, darling, you know me. Not only that but I'll still have some for you later." He gave her a kiss and pat on her arse.

Trudi and Gabby also both had clients so went upstairs with them.

Dana and Julie were circulating amongst the guests, giving a bit if stimulation here and there while being touched and caressed in all the right places. They also gave frequent lap dances, often undoing the trouser fly of the guy to provide a more intimate experience.

Marcie walked on stage as Greg carried the Sybian machine on and placed it near the front of the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen," she began, "some of you may recognise this machine. It is a Sybian machine used for producing intense and rapid orgasms in women. In this respect it can be a woman's best friend. If her partner is a bit past it, the Sybian can be his best friend too. We have this machine here and it is available for use tonight and by appointment during the week.

"Some other services we offer are educational and sexual counselling services, including those using sexual surrogates for problems that some people have relating to the sex act, and advice on polyamory, having more than one sleeping and sexual partner.

"We also have the spa pool, which you can all use free of charge after the show tonight until 4am, when we close. In summer we have a large warmed outdoor swimming pool which you can also use. There are rules for using these pools, the main one being that absolutely no clothing is to be worn in the pools. Actually, very little if any clothing is worn by anyone here during summer. The pool area and surrounds are very private so there is no problem with that. If you wish you may have sex in the pools but in that case the guy must wear a condom otherwise the filters get clogged.

"We also have a Dungeon and after every show you are most welcome to visit there where I will be the Domme who will show you how everything works and what you can do and what precautions you should take in using the equipment. Other members of staff will also be there and elsewhere when they are not with clients in the private rooms.

"We can also offer overnight and weekend stays, either with your partner or with a staff member or members of your choice, and the charge for that covers all costs including meals, use of all facilities and the use of private rooms with staff members. The charges are on a per person basis so if you wish to investigate polyamory and bring your wife and/or girlfriend, or husband and/or boyfriend, that's great.

"On show nights everything except private services and drinks are included in the price, although tips are very welcome and I must thank you all for your generosity tonight. During the week a modest charge is made for all services and the use of equipment. You will be given a brochure to explain all this as you leave.

"So that's a bit about us. Now, back to the Sybian. I would like to demonstrate how this works by inviting someone, a woman of course, from the audience to ride the Sybian. Do we have a volunteer please?"

After a short hesitation, several women put up their hands. Marcie selected one who appeared to have a great figure, as that would be more arousing for the viewers.

"Yes, please come up on stage. What is your name?"

"Michelle."

"Hi Michelle. Have you ridden a Sybian before?"

"No, I've never even heard of them. My boyfriend and I and very new to any sort of sexual adventures, it took him a long time to persuade me to come here tonight."

"And have you enjoyed it so far?"

"Ooohhh, yes! It's been great and my panties are so wet! We'll be ready for a great sex session tonight." She blushed furiously as she realised what she had said.

"Pleased to hear it. The good news is that you probably don't need your panties on for this part, in fact, why don't you take them off right now."

"Ooohh, that sounds so sexy," replied Michelle.

She hoisted her skirt up to her knees and reached under with both hands, drawing her purple panties down to her ankles and then stepping out of them. Marcie smelt a strong smell of woman's sexual arousal from them.

"Right, so now you're still overdressed for the Sybian but at least you'll be able to choose the attachment you want."

Marcie opened a drawer in the table and showed Michelle the attachments.

"These are all made from a soft latex rubber compound and attach to the top of the machine. If you do not want penetration you use this one, which stimulates your clit only. You can use this wearing panties if you want. Then there are the ones which have a dildo attached and these both vibrate and the dildo moves in circles inside you."

Marcie attached a middle sized one and showed everyone how it moved and vibrated.

"Would you like me to leave that one on for you?"

"Yes, please, that looks really sexy."

"Great, we now need to lubricate it," Marcie did this, "And then it's all ready for you to sit on it. So you can sit down there anytime you like now."

"Ooohh, won't my dress get in the way though?"

"Well, you can easily solve that problem by removing it if you wish."

Michelle looked towards her boyfriend, seeking some sort of signal or reassurance for her bold idea.

"What's your boyfriend's name?"

"Shane."

Marcie spoke to the audience. "Shane, should she take her dress off?"

"Yes," chorused the audience, drowning out Shane's reply.

"Ok, I know you all want her to take it off. Thank you for your encouragement. Now this time I just want to hear from Shane."

"Yes, darling, take it off please," called a voice in the middle of the room.

"Ok, I will, sweetheart" replied Michelle.

Michelle asked Marcie to unzip the back and then slipped her arms and shoulders out and let the dress drop to her ankles, exposing her matching purple brief bra and bare pussy. A chorus of whistles and cheers came from the audience while Michelle blushed and did a small curtsey in acknowledgement.

"Well, I'm nearly naked now, guess I should remove my bra as well," she said, unclasping it at the back and shrugging it off her shoulders, a move greeted by more cheers and catcalls.

"Now that you're properly dressed for the Sybian, you just need to sit down on it with the dildo in your vagina."

Michelle sat astride the machine and slowly worked the dildo into her sopping cunt.

"Right, now just relax. Here's the dildo going in circles."

Michelle let out a little cry as she felt the device come to life in her cunt.

"And here's the vibration."

Marcie started a slow vibration. Michelle had a far-away look in her eyes as she focussed on the feelings, letting out the occasional sound as she felt the sexy feelings start to build. Marcie increased the speed of the vibrations as Michelle leaned forward, increasing the contact between her clit and the rubber fingers.

"Ooohh, that feels so good. Oooohhh, a bit faster please."

Marcie obliged, telling her and the audience that she was now on 40%.

"Can you turn it to 80% please," requested Michelle.

Marcie did, for a second, then backed it off as Michelle started to rise off the Sybian.

"Oooohhhh, that was so intense. I can't imagine what 100% is like."

"I'll work you up to it gradually," said Marcie.

Marcie kept increasing the percentage slowly, watching Michelle's responses to each increase. Eventually she was almost ready to cum at 85%, so she turned it to 100%.