Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaarrrggghhh!" Yelled Michelle, "I'm cummminggg! Oooohhhh, yes, yes, yes."

Michelle slowly collapsed over the front of the Sybian reaching down to hold herself off the floor with her arms as Marcie slowed and then stopped the machine.

"Oooohhh, that was wonderful," she gasped between breaths. "Oh so wonderful."

She sat up. "Shane," she called, "You're fired. I just need one of these."

"Yeah, but can they get you breakfast in bed too?" he called back.

After a few more moments Michelle stood up, helped by Marcie.

"So what did you think?" she asked.

"Ooohhh, that was so fantastic," replied Michelle, "I definitely want to do that again, but Shane's right, it doesn't really replace a boyfriend. They have so many other virtues."

Michelle picked up her dress and underclothes and, without putting them back on, walked back to her seat next to Shane, who gave her a big kiss and cuddle.

"So, that's the Sybian. If you want to ride it tonight then you'll need to book quickly I would think. Remember you can always book a session during the week and come back here then too. Bring your friend, partner, lover, husband, whatever or simply go it alone. You will be provided with instruction before you ride the first time. As well as being a very quick, easy and enjoyable way for women to satisfy their sexual needs, it can also be a wonderful form of punishment. Imagine your partner strapped onto it for 30 minutes, or even an hour, unable to escape the stimulation. We have lockable straps that can hold a woman on the machine and believe me, it is real punishment."

Greg came on stage and took the Sybian away to return it to its room.

"Thank you Greg. Now we have one final group strip for you before the show ends for the night. Remember that you are very welcome to stay here until 4am, soak in the spa pool, use the Sybian, explore in the Dungeon, book a private session with one of our lovely ladies, or more than one if you feel up to it, or if you're a woman, with one of our handsome sexy guys, or just sit and talk over a quiet drink. Thank you for coming here tonight. We'll look forward to seeing you all again soon.

The audience applauded Marcie.

"So without more ado, here's Dana, Trudi, Gabby and Julie for the final show tonight."

The girls entered from the left and Marcie headed off stage to the right. They were dressed as Spanish flamenco dancers, with copious quantities of skirt material below, a simple, shiny lycra bra covering their breasts and a bare midriff. Appropriate Spanish flamenco music started. They twirled and whirled across the stage, intertwining with each other until the music stopped. At that stage each of them went to the front of the stage and selected a guy from the audience, indicating with their fingers for him to come to them. When each of the guys was on stage with one of the girls, the girl then told him to remove her skirt. The four guys each stripped the outermost skirt from each girl. Each girl gave their guy a quick kiss and they sat down again.

The music started and the girls started dancing again, this time leaving the stage and dancing amongst the audience. When the music stopped they each selected a guy where they were, near the rear of the audience, and had him remove another skirt, each giving their guy a brief kiss. Then the music came on again and once more they danced, this time the dancing taking them to the middle seats of the theatre where the music stopped again and the girls were once again freed from their outer skirt, revealing yet another skirt.

The girls collected the discarded skirts and twisted and weaved their way back to the stage, arriving as the music stopped once again. They each selected a guy and he removed what turned out to be their last skirt, revealing a tight pair of very brief pants in the same fabric as their bras. They danced briefly in front of their guys, rubbing themselves over them causing large bulges to form in their trousers. They then sent them back to the audience.

Once the music started again they danced into the audience and selected another guy each and brought him back to the stage. Each girl then moved his hands over her body until he got the idea and did it himself. The music stopped again and each girl told their guy to remove her lycra shorts, which he did to reveal a brief G string beneath.

The guys were sent back to their seats and during the next short dancing time each girl selected another guy and brought him to the stage. When the music stopped each guy removed his girl's bra, received a kiss and cuddle, and went back to his seat.

There was an air of expectation that the next guys to be chosen would complete the strip. All the males in the audience had that 'pick me' look on their faces, trying to catch the eyes of the girls. Each girl chose her lucky guy and brought him onto the stage. When the music stopped he was permitted to remove her G string with his teeth, which they all managed without too much difficulty.

Marcie came onto the stage with four vibrating dildos and handed one to each of the guys.

"Your job," Marcie told the guys and the audience, "Is to make these girls cum. Now there is an incentive for you. The person whose girl cums first receives a free 30 minute session with their girl in a private room. The girls are not allowed to speak so you will have to watch their body language so you can tell what each one likes best. Also you may not touch your girl with anything except the dildo. Regardless of whose girl cums first, please keep stimulating your girl until they have all cum. So you may start and may the best team win."

As each girl had chosen the guy who was masturbating her, each had chosen a guy who they would love to be fucked by. However, they also had promised each other that this would be a fair contest and there was to be no faking of orgasms. They stood with their feet wide apart to provide ease of access. The guys used various techniques, inserting the dildo, using the vibrating end on her clit, rubbing it backwards and forward along her crack or alternating between these actions.

All four girls were feeling really horny, just waiting to cum after being stripped and just from the sheer sexual excitement in the air. All four were moving their hips in fucking motions and were stimulating their breasts with their hands. They all felt themselves climbing the slope to orgasm but also had no way of knowing how close they were compared with the others. They had had orgasm races before, but never in public and never with these guys stimulating them.

All of them felt they were getting close. Dana looked into the eyes of her guy, imagining what it would feel like when he made love to her soon. Gabby likewise wondered how big her guy's cock was and imagined how it would feel inside her. Trudi knew that her guy would be great and could almost feel his cock already inside her cunt. Julie threw back her head and let out her trademark cry.

"Aaaarrrggghhh!" she screamed, "I'm cummmmimngggg!"

She went limp and would have fallen except her guy supported her. He had a big grin on his face at the thought of fucking this beauty in a few minutes.

While Julie's orgasm disappointed the other girls, it also pushed them closer to their own orgasms. Within 30 seconds the other three had also cum.

The audience burst into cheering and clapping, obviously pleased with their evening's entertainment.

"Congratulations Julie and, what's your name?" asked Marcie.

"Lance."

"Congratulations Julie and Lance. Do you have a partner here, Lance?"

"No, I'm with a group of guys for a stag do. I'm actually the bridegroom-to-be out for a final fling before I marry my fiancée next weekend. So I'll probably get heaps from them later this evening and from her after that."

The audience clapped and laughed.

"That's great, enjoy your last fling. Julie you may take Lance to room two for your 30 minutes of wild sex and give him a night to remember.

Julie and Lance went off to a private room for their session, Julie sashaying her hips as she walked through the crowd. She was hopeful of servicing many of the guys later in private sessions.

"Now for the remainder, well done. If you wish you can also have a private session with the girl who chose you at a 50% discount for tonight only. If you want to use this discount you may do so any time between now and 3.30am, because we close at four so we can all have some beauty sleep."

Marcie gave each guy a voucher for their 50% discount naming the girl on each.

Each girl thanked her masturbator with a big hug and tried to persuade him to spend his voucher with her this evening. Two took up the offer immediately, Dana's guy wanted to watch her cum on the Sybian before he had his session with her. Dana okayed this with Marcie and they booked a room and the Sybian.

Trudi and Gabby took their guys to reception to pay, then took them upstairs for their sessions, each noting that they were booked for several more sessions during the early hours of the morning.

Having nothing till the Sybian was free in an hour, Dana took her guy, Terry, to the spa pool and they both sat in the warm water. He was interested to know how this all started and was fascinated with the polyamory aspect of the relationships. They chatted for the hour and then got out, dried themselves, and Terry escorted her to the Sybian room. Dana lubed the dildo and sat astride it, feeling the familiar rod filling her cunt.

"You can drive," she told Terry.

He started her off slowly, then rapidly became faster. Dana was close within a couple of minutes, and they had a 20 minute session booked. She closed her eyes and hung on while she approached then reached her orgasm.

"Ooooohhhh, I'm cumming," she told Terry. "Ooooohhhh, it's wonderful."

As the orgasm passed she opened her eyes, expecting Terry to slow the machine down. He didn't. Instead he left it at about 80% and attached the Velcro straps around her knees so she couldn't lift herself off the machine, then bound her wrists behind her so she couldn't remove the straps. Oh, hell, thought Dana. He also attached the support behind her and fastened her to that so she wouldn't fall over.

Terry sat back and watched Dana struggle in vain to reduce the stimulation. He left it on 80%, noticing the sweat starting to appear from her struggles.

"God you look sexy on there," he told her, his cock standing to attention inside his trousers.

A few minutes later Dana came again, writhing due to the sensations and also in an effort to somehow reduce the stimulation.

"Please let me off, Terry, please," she begged.

"No way. I intend torturing you in the nicest way possible."

Dana had received this treatment before so she knew she was goo d of at least 30 minutes, but towards the end of her previous marathon she had been cumming continuously for the last 12 minutes. She tried to relax but the insistent stimulation continued to push her towards yet another orgasm. She approached it, then she came again, thrashing about as much as she could.

"You bastard!" she yelled at him, knowing the room was soundproof. Terry just smiled and turned it to 85%.

Omigod, omigod, thought Dana, recovering slowly while still being stimulated towards another orgasm. She entered a space of nothing, away from her body, as she could do when she was experiencing agonising pain. This was a world where she could look dispassionately at her body and see what it was doing. It was nearly ready to cum -- again. She saw it cumming, struggling against her bonds, writhing in agonising ecstasy. Then it relaxed a little before repeating the process, the times between cums shortened, until one ran into another. She felt Terry increase the stimulation to 100% and saw her body almost take off again, this time cumming continuously without respite until somewhere, far away she heard the two minute bell.

Terry reduced the speed slowly down to zero. She came back inside herself as the stimulation stopped.

"Saved by the bell," he grinned as he undid the straps holding her.

"That was so intense," she said, hugging him, "Thank you so, so much for doing that for me."

They left the room and had a ten minute break before their private session. They sat in the spa pool again, she resting her head on Terry's shoulder and recovering as quickly as possible. Terry stroked her breasts gently while she held his rigid cock.

When their booking time arrived they went arm in arm to the private room. Dana rolled a condom onto his cock and they made sweet love on the bed in several positions, Terry filling three condoms before the session ended. Even though Dana was all orgasmed out, she still managed a final one, which pleased Terry greatly. They kissed and hugged each other.

"Thank you, sweetheart," he said, "I'll never forget you or this evening. I'll certainly be back again."

"I won't forget you or the evening either," replied Dana with a twinkle in her eye, "And I'll certainly look forward to you cumming again."

They parted and Dana met her bookings for the rest of the evening, catching up with the other girls and finding they too were having lots of fun.

Eventually the numbers reduced as people went home and by 4am there were only the last few from the private rooms to farewell.

The team met in the spa pool.

"Wow, what a night!" was the general consensus. Everyone confirmed that it had been truly awesome, although it was far more tiring than most had expected. They agreed that the organisation was wonderful. Dana told them about her Sybian marathon. Others shared stories of their encounters. Then they all headed off to bed.

Marcie and Greg lay in bed next to Julie. For once Julie was completely satiated.

"I think I came about 25 times tonight," she said sleepily. Good night."

She rolled over and went to sleep.

"Well," said Marcie, "OK for some, but I don't think we came at all, did we darling?"

"Not that I know of, and with all those naked bodies and sex pheromones around, I'm horny as hell."

They made sweet, gentle, passionate love for a short time, just enough for them both to cum hard, then drifted off to sleep still united.

Dana, Trudi and Todd went to bed and all were completely satiated.

"I didn't know I could fuck so often and still cum," said Todd, "I'm sure I came about eight times tonight and fucked several times without cumming. Some of those women were gorgeous too, but none matched either of you girls. You were both just awesome tonight."

"I certainly had a ball," replied Trudi, "Came lots, had some wonderful and some not so good partners, but I still prefer you, Todd."

"Me too," agreed Dana. "I came more than I think I ever have in one day. At least you don't leave me all unfulfilled and up in the air like one guy did last night. However, I came so much on the Sybian I think I've used my quota for a month, or at least till morning."

They cuddled together and soon were sleeping soundly.

Pam and David crawled into bed, very tired after the evening.

"You know darling," said Pam, "All those young people and reek of sex in the air made me quite horny tonight. Please, honey, will you fuck me now?"

"Of course sweetheart," David replied before kissing her gently and arousing her fully and then making sweet love to her for the next half hour. After they both came, they dropped off to sleep, cuddled together like newly-weds.