Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, and I had a medical check a few of days ago after I found out that Jason was fucking someone else. It was clear. You really can't be too careful these days."

"That's true. So we'll assume you're all clear. That's one thing we don't need to be concerned about anyway. Are you on any contraceptives?"

"Yes, I'm on the pill, but I do need to get a new supply within a couple of weeks."

"That's fine. Let me know the brand and I'll get some. We put in a bulk order with the local pharmacist. Right, now along here we have something very special which you'll probably like, seeing that you're a bit kinky," said Marcie, leading Becks to the stairs to the Dungeon. "When we first started this whole thing it was because Greg was a lousy lover and we needed some variety and excitement. This whole establishment is what it developed into. But the first part we built was the Dungeon, down here."

When they entered the room and turned on the lights Becks let out a gasp and smiled widely.

"I've read about Dungeons but never been in one. What happens here?"

"We torture each other to within an inch of our lives," replied Marcie, smiling broadly, then continued, "No, we don't actually. What we do is to use controlled amounts of pain to heighten sexual awareness and arousal. It's amazing how people adapt to pain. Dana and Julie in particular are real pain sluts. They actually cum hard from having gradually increasing amounts of pain applied to their genitals. It's quite amazing to watch. I haven't been able to do that, nor have the other women or the guys, but those two are just incredible."

"So if you wanted to inflict pain on me now, what could you do?"

"Well, first off we could restrain you."

Marcie walked over to the frame and showed Becks how it could be used, then the ram and dildo, and the bed with its attached bonds.

"There are even restraints on the Sybian if we wanted to use them. We have a platform with Velcro tiedowns to hold your knees on the floor then we could tie your hands behind your back and stimulate you for as long as we want. After cumming solidly for twenty minutes you will certainly want off."

"Ooohh, that sounds like fun. I'd love to try that sometime."

"If you stay on here all you'll have to do is ask and I'm sure someone will help you experience that. This ram takes a dildo which fits into your cunt as a restraint. Would you like to try it now?"

"Yes please," replied Becks with enthusiasm.

"OK, you can strip off or just take your panties off, whichever you like."

Becks blushed a little. "I'm not wearing any panties," she replied. "I usually don't unless I'm going out so I guess it's just become a habit. Jason didn't want me to because he said it could restrict his access to me. So what do I do now?"

"OK, just come over here. I'll fasten a dildo to the ram. I guess you want a large one?"

"Ooohh, yes please."

Marcie pulled out the twelve inch extended tapered dildo. "This one OK?"

"Hell no! That's far too big. Nobody could take that in their cunt."

"All the women here have," replied Marcie, "And if you want to stay here you will too. But not now. This one will be better."

Marcie fitted the eight inch dildo to the ram and lubed it.

"Right, come along and straddle the dildo, hold your dress up out of the way, and I'll raise the ram slowly. Tell me if you need me to stop."

As the ram slowly raised the dildo penetrated her cunt lips easily and rose into her cunt. Marcie noticed that Becks was standing on her toes. Once the dildo was fully inserted she asked Becks how it felt.

"It feels really nice. I can feel the end touching my cervix."

"Right. Now notice that you're on tip toes. How long do you think you can stay like that?"

Becks saw the problem right away.

"Oh. I should have been flat footed to start with. What happens now?"

"Well, one of the things we like to do here is learn by experience. So right now I'm not lowering the dildo for five minutes." Marcie set the timer. "So you'll just have to either have very sore calf muscles or else learn to take a dildo that's a couple of inches longer that the eight already inside you."

"So how do I get off this?"

"You don't, until I lower it. That's why it's a piece of restraint equipment. It works for guys too, except we tie their wrists to the top bar and use the ram to pull downwards on their balls. All the guys here have had ten pounds pulling on their balls for 15 minutes. They tell me it's quite painful. So that and the tapered dildo are the entry criteria for our polyamory group. Once a person has passed that test then they no longer need permission of the person's partner to fuck that person. So if you wanted to fuck Greg now you would need my permission and Julie's permission, but after you have passed the test, with everyone watching, then you wouldn't need that permission. Obviously you would need Greg's permission; we don't need or allow rape here. How are your calf muscles feeling?"

"Really sore. How long to go?"

"Still three minutes. I doubt you'll stay there that long so you may as well slowly lower yourself. That way you won't just collapse onto the dildo. By the way, we normally have a safe word which you would only use in case of dire emergency. You can use pineapple if you really feel that you're going to do some drastic damage to yourself. Misuse of the safe word is always punished. Two more minutes."

Becks lowered herself slowly onto the dildo, wriggling so that it could move alongside her cervix rather than directly onto it. With great relief she felt her heels touch the floor and her muscles start to relax.

"Ooohhh, that's better. A bit uncomfortable inside, but my calf muscles are becoming less painful."

"We use the Dungeon with members of the public who want to be tortured or to torture each other. It's quite popular. We'll probably have a Saturday night BDSM special here sometime. We'd need to strictly limit numbers because it's not as large as the show room. Right. Ready to get off?"

"Yes please."

Marcie lowered the ram allowing Becks to move away.

"That felt quite good. I think I could have stayed there for a long time and possibly even cum after a while."

"Hmmm, maybe you're a pain slut too, as well as an exhibitionist. We also have lots of other things here. There are whips and canes, pins, needles, sounds for pushing into guys' cocks, speculum for opening up girls wide, candles for dripping wax onto people and for playing with fire, vibrators and dildos, rubber bands for various uses and staple guns, would you believe, for shooting staples into tender parts like nipples, cunt lips, even clits. I haven't had that and have no intention of it. Over here there's a sex swing allowing a woman to be tied in and fucked by all and sundry while they swing around in mid-air."

"That sounds like fun," interrupted Becks.

"Yes, it would certainly cure you of being horny I would think. So you can see we have a large range of things here. Almost anything you can imagine we can do. OK, you can come back here sometime and we can play if you like. Right now it's time we headed upstairs and started getting dinner ready. The others will be arriving sometime soon so you'll be able to meet them."

They left the Dungeon and went into the kitchen, where Becks started giving Marcie a hand to prepare dinner. They chatted a bit about each other's experiences in life so far until Dana and Gabby arrived home.

Marcie did the introductions and the three girls went to have a cup of coffee and chat together in the lounge. Greg came home a few minutes later, followed closely by Julie, Trudi, Todd and Chris. Marcie took them through to the lounge and introduced them to Becks. While they all got to know each other, Pam and David went to the kitchen to help Marcie, who told them about Becks' afternoon experiences.

"Sounds like she would be quite an asset here," commented David. "Very well spoken too, I think."

"Yes," agreed Marcie, "And well educated too I think. Probably her strong sex drive and teenage hormones diverted her from achieving what she could in her life, but there's no reason that should stop her. Look at Julie, same thing happened there. She's doing really well at uni so I see no reason why Becks couldn't also. However, we can only offer, she isn't ours to control."

Greg joined them in the kitchen after a short time.

"They've all decided on a spa swim," he said, "One thing I'll say about Becks, she doesn't seem to be shy. She was telling us about her experiences this afternoon on the Sybian and in the Dungeon. You've certainly started her off well, Marcie."

"Well, if she's going to make up her mind what to do, she needs to know the consequences of her decision. No good finding out that she's a shy wallflower if she decides to live in a strip club and brothel," chuckled Marcie.

In the spa room they had all stripped off without second thoughts and were soaking in the hot water. Chris sat on the seat between Gabby and Becks. Becks felt his hand reach over to her thigh and start stroking it. She reached over to his thigh and responded in kind, stroking gradually higher, as his hand did also, until she reached where she though his cock should have been. That was when she encountered Gabby's hand, wrapped around his cock, stroking it slowly and gently.

The two girls glanced at each other.

"Are you trying to feel up my man?" asked Gabby.

"Not at all, unless it's OK with him. I'm just doing what he's also doing to me," replied Becks.

Gabby glanced at Chris accusingly, a look which rapidly changed to one of love.

"Darling, do you fancy Becks, by any chance? Is that why your cock's so unusually hard?"

Chris looked guilty, like a small child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. However, he knew that there was absolutely no point in lying because there were never any consequences for loving someone other than your partner in this extended family.

"Yes, actually, I do and it is."

"Well then, here you are Becks, have a feel and a stroke," replied Gabby, handing Becks Chris' cock underwater. "I'll make do with his balls for a while."

Becks hand moved around Chris' cock and continued the slow stroking that Gabby had been doing. She remembered that she must not let him cum because of the filters. She also felt his hand take possession of her cunt lips and clit, massaging gently. She closed her eyes and allowed the feelings to take control. She felt herself relaxing under the soothing movements, the warm water, the sexual satisfaction and the relief from the horrible tension of the past couple of days. She felt deep gratitude towards everyone here for their acceptance of her exactly as she was.

After a while Marcie came to the spa room and announced that dinner would be dished in two minutes. Everyone scrambled out to dry themselves and don their clothing, arriving in the dining room together. Marcie noticed that Becks had been welcomed into the group and was pleased she had fitted in so well. Becks once again sat beside Chris, and Marcie was aware of a definite relationship starting to develop between them. That's great, she thought, maybe Gabby will end up with a female bedmate soon.

Dinner was a very social occasion, today's conversation revolving around Becks. By now everyone had heard about her adventures with the Sybian and in the Dungeon, which caused a few chuckles. They were all pleased to see she had survived these 'ordeals' and was keen for more. All the girls said they were quite happy to teach Becks all they knew about stripping and pole dancing, and they recounted some of their experiences during the past few days with clients. After dinner, while the students went for a short study time before their clients arrived. Becks helped with the dishes and cleaning up after dinner. She was just finishing when Chris came into the kitchen and asked if she could come with him. He took her to his room, where Gabby was sitting on the bed.

"Becks," he began, "Gabby and I have been talking. We'd really like it if you would consider spending the night in our bed, please. We don't want you to be all alone in your bed while we all have people to cuddle, and the others have mostly got three in their beds at present, so we'd really love it if you'd move in with us, at least tonight. We'll see how it goes and quite possibly we could make the arrangement permanent. Besides which, you have a really hot bod which I'd really like to get into."

Becks blushed a little and looked at Gabby.

"It's OK, Becks, we've discussed it and if you and Chris want to make love together that's fine with me. I'd love to watch though."

Becks eyes started to tear. "Thank you so much," she replied, "I can't remember the last time that people were so kind and caring. I'd feel honoured to share your bed and if you want to make love to me, Chris, I would be very pleased and privileged, and yes, of course you may watch, Gabby."

They all gave each other hugs and Becks left the room to let them continue to study and then prepare for their clients tonight.

Eight o'clock came and so did the first customers. Becks had been given the task of meeting and greeting them and ushering them into waiting rooms, recording which room they were in. This freed things up a little and it was good for business for a scantily clad, beautiful young woman to greet them as they entered. It also gave Becks a first-hand idea of what happened here, who the clientele were, what procedures were used in public areas, and how busy people were. What really did amaze her were the number of young women who came in for assignations with Todd, Chris and Greg. She understood why men would come here to meet with female whores, but couldn't quite figure out why young women would have difficulty finding a partner when it seemed most men out there were oversexed and looking for someone to fuck. It wasn't until one woman mentioned how safe she felt with the men here that Becks realised the problem with the world out there.

The evening progressed as these evenings did and around 11pm Becks was released from her duties as there were no other bookings to arrive. She had already moved her meagre belongings into Chris and Gabby's bedroom so she undressed and climbed into bed to await their arrival.

After about half an hour, during which time she fell asleep, Becks was woken by someone climbing into bed with her. It became quite obvious fairly quickly that it was Chris, complete with massive erection.

"How can you have this when you've been fucking women all evening?" she asked.

"The secret is not to cum. Occasionally, if I have someone who is really gorgeous and a skilled lover I will cum, but usually I simply fake an orgasm to make them feel good. Wearing a condom means there is no requirement for me to prove I came. So tonight I didn't actually cum at all, although I did get close a couple of times. That means that right now I'm horny as hell and want to make love with you."

"Well, you're out of luck," replied Becks to a very surprised Chris, "Until Gabby arrives. I promised her she could watch."

"Oh. So what do we do till then?"

"Well, you could get me off a couple of times with tongue or fingers, or I could tease you mercilessly, or both."

"I'll take both," he replied, moving so that he could reach her breasts and clit with his hands while she had easy access to his erection and balls.

They played together for about forty minutes until Gabby arrived.

"Huh, I see you've started without me," she complained.

"We've just been playing. Becks said she'd promised you could watch so we haven't got into anything serious yet. How was your night?"

"Well, if you call being fucked by overweight businessmen who couldn't care less about pleasing a girl pleasant, then I had a pleasant evening. Fucked five times and didn't even get close to cumming. Hope you've got enough for both of us tonight, darling."

"I'm sure I can manage that," replied Chris. "Who's first?"

"You go first, Gabby," said Becks. "I'll watch, if I may."

"Most welcome to. Come here, lover," replied Gabby, getting into bed alongside Chris. "I see he's pleased to see me, or is it Becks he's pleased to see?"

"Both of you," replied Chris diplomatically. "How do you want it, darling?"

"On your back. I want to ride you into the sunset."

Becks watched as Gabby mounted Chris' huge cock and rode him hard. She came twice before he came, and then collapsed onto his chest, cuddling up to him. Becks thought maybe that was it for the night until Chris gently prised Gabby off him and rolled her over onto the bed. He asked Becks how she wanted it.

"That looked fun. Same way please."

"OK, so just give him a bit of stimulation so he's nice and hard for you."

Becks put her mouth over Chris' cock and began tonguing him, feeling his cock growing in her mouth as he once again hardened. When he was ready she mounted him, noticing that Gabby had propped herself up in bed for a better view, then she began riding Chris hard, feeling her clit being stimulated by his pubic bone as his cock head rubbed against her cervix. Within a few minutes she was ready to cum.

"Oooohhhh, yessss! Like that, yesssss, ooohhhh, I'm cummmmingggg!!" she cried out as she was consumed by a massive orgasm.

Once it had subsided, Chris used his hands on her hips to start the motion once again. Becks soon picked up the rhythm and increased the speed and pressure, driving them both towards orgasms. Chris came first, Becks feeling his hot sperm shooting against her cervix which drove her to her second orgasm. She collapsed onto Chris' chest, her breasts pressing onto his ribs, both breathing hard.

"Oh, sweetheart, that was wonderful," she murmured into his ear.

"You were just gorgeous when you came," replied Chris.

Gabby snuggled up to the couple while they remained united, and the three of them fell asleep immediately.

Becks awoke on Friday morning and spent a few moments recalling where she was. She looked over towards Chris and Gabby and saw they were quietly kissing each other, cuddling and caressing intimately. She went over in her head all that had happened in the last few days. She was so pleased that she had found these welcoming people, so blessed and so grateful. Almost as though she had been guided here. Once Chris and Gabby realised she was awake they included her in the cuddles until it was time to arise and prepare for another day of studies. Both Gabby and Chris had work to do before they left for uni so wasted no time in showering and dressing for the day. Becks was in no hurry so remained in bed until the bathroom was free, then she showered and, still naked, walked to the wardrobe where Marcie had shown her the clothing. On the way she met Greg coming out of his room. He greeted her with a once over appraisal, a smile, a low whistle and then a big hug.

"I hope I'm allowed to walk around naked," she said, "I'm just on my way to get some clothes from the wardrobe."

"Becks, the only reason we wear clothes is because it's winter. If this was summer you'd be dressed perfectly. We all walk around naked most of the time in summer. Anyway, why would you want to hide a gorgeous body like yours? And next question, when can I schedule you to sleep in my bed?"

Becks gave him the once over glance. "You sure a guy of your age could keep up with me?"

Greg laughed. "Guess we'll just have to find out," he replied.

Becks found some reasonably sexy clothing and put it on, omitting the panties once again, then headed to the kitchen for breakfast, where most people had gathered by this time. Breakfast was less formal than dinner, grabbed on the run by several with only a few comments about the previous evening. Very soon the house was quiet with just the four of them left to start again with the cleaning and tidying, bookings and managing other business requirements.