Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, we're here," said Marcie, pulling into a vacant park. "Come inside and I'll show you around before the crowd gets here, not that we have a large crowd on week nights."

Marcie gave Emma and Paula a conducted tour of the premises, showing them backstage, the equipment available and giving a quick rundown of procedures and the more managerial side of the business.

"Tonight you could serve drinks if you like. I'm sure the strippers would appreciate a bit of down time between their gigs rather than having to do that as well. Are you both Ok with that bearing in mind that most clients will be hands-on males?"

Both girls were fine with that because it was in a public area.

"Right, then, we'd better get you into some more revealing costumes. Come with me."

Marcie led them to the dressing room where Emma and Paula chose short sexy skirts, which barely covered their pussies, almost transparent brief tops tied under their breasts and through which their breasts were clearly visible. Finally they pulled on tiny G string panties, black net stockings to mid-thigh and high heeled shoes. They brushed their long hair to partly cover their breasts as well. With the addition of suitable makeup they became every guy's wet dream.

As they left the dressing room they heard a low whistle of approval and turned to see Jeff walking towards them.

"Wow, you two scrub up well. Anyone would think you had been in these places before. How about a quickie before the show?"

"Thanks, but no thanks," Emma replied seriously. "I'm truly sorry but right now we are happy with each other. Maybe when we get to know you we can share a bed, but we'll need to get to know and trust you first. You also need to hear our stories to appreciate why we feel this way. Please don't take it personally."

"That's fine. No offence taken. It was just a throw away, flirtatious comment anyway. No time for a quickie even if you were willing. Gotta go." He blew them a kiss as he walked past them.

"We have to tell people our stories otherwise they're going to think that we're cold fish rather than the warm, lovely girls we are," said Paula. "We'll have to just make time. Let's talk to Marcie about it on the way home."

"Absolutely. Great idea. I'd like to make this our new home, how about you?"

"Yeah, well let's see how things go. We don't want to burn our bridges too soon."

They went to the bar and familiarised themselves with where things were kept, the charges, and all the other details required of a waitress serving drinks. Soon the first patrons started arriving and they both became busy ushering them to their seats, fending off roving hands when necessary. Once start time arrived and the stragglers had been seated, Dana took to the stage, welcomed them all here and introduced Amy as the first act.

Amy did a more or less standard pole dance, stripping to high heels and a plaited waist belt, under which patrons could slip notes as she danced among them naked. Emma and Paula were kept busy attending to drink orders from thirsty patrons on this hot evening. It seemed the standard approach was for a guy to expect the waitress to sit on his knee and maybe give him a lap dance in return for a sizeable tip. They both accepted this reluctantly, the payoff being worth it. At least the guys had remained fully clothed - so far.

In the second act two female dancers who Emma and Paula hadn't met yet stripped each other naked except for stockings and shoes, then carried out a 69 on the stage amidst whistles and cat calls from the audience. They then strolled around the tables, stroking each other and collecting tips.

"Why don't you take your gear off?" a guy asked Emma as she leant over the table to collect his glass, "You've got a great pair of tits there. I'll give you $50 to take your top off right now."

Emma felt her stomach heave at the thought of yet another male wanting her naked and, no doubt, wanting to feel her breasts. However, $50 was $50 and it would be an interesting test because she realised that no harm could come to her at 'Dana's'. So she struck a provocative pose and slowly and lasciviously untied her top, exposing one breast, recovering it, exposing the other, then removing her top completely. The guy made a lunge for her but she moved away, holding up her finger threateningly, then indicated he should put his hands behind his back. He did so and Emma rewarded him by coming closer and rubbing her nipples across his face before sitting down on his lap facing him with her legs spread on each side of his hips. She then pushed a nipple against his mouth and he started licking and nibbling it. He began to move his hands forwards and she immediately stood up. Quickly he moved his hands behind himself and she sat again, pushing her other nipple into his mouth.

Emma felt comfortable teasing this guy. He seemed to be quite docile and appreciative, and caught on quickly to what Emma wanted him to do. She felt it was time to push her own limits with this guy. She reached down and brought one of his hands to her breast while the other was in his mouth. She indicated that it was Ok for him to caress her breast, which he did. She felt a shudder run down her spine and old memories came flashing behind her eyes. She willed them away. She then took his other hand and, after wriggling backwards towards his knees, she placed his other hand on her pussy outside her G string. Immediately he started caressing her pussy through her thin panties while continuing to nibble and caress her breasts. Again the red hot warning feeling pierced through her mind; again she willed it away and, leaning forwards, gave him a kiss on the forehead. She then quickly stood, retied her top, faced away from him, bent over and touched her toes, holding the pose for a few seconds, then took the proffered $50 note and walked away, with a sultry look over her shoulder.

Emma's heart was beating rapidly. It was the first time she had allowed a male to touch her for several years. She didn't know how she felt about it; something to dwell on and analyse tonight no doubt. She continued to serve drinks to other tables, blowing kisses to the guy she had teased when she caught his eye, which was quite often.

The next act was a BDSM and punishment scenario with Amy and another girl being stripped then caned by Jeff, who was naked except for a cock pouch. It was obvious to Emma and Paula that the strokes were quite light and harmless but to the audience it would have appeared to be painful punishment. It was followed by both girls lying on a bed while Jeff brought them to orgasm using two vibrators. During the show Emma told Paula about her interlude with 'her' guy. Paula was amazed and very proud of Emma to have felt secure enough to have allowed that.

"Now it's your turn," said Emma with a smile.

"I don't know if I can," replied Paula. "The memories are too fresh, too strong."

"I know. It was like that for me too. You just have to convince yourself that you are safe here, that no harm can come to you, then will the images away when they appear. Looking back, I really enjoyed it. It's time we started to enjoy rather than fear life and males."

"Ok, who do you think?"

They looked over the audience and Paula found a gentle looking middle aged guy who seemed to be quite innocuous.

"How about him?" she asked.

"You can but try. I'll keep watching to make sure it doesn't get out of control."

"Thanks," smiled Paula.

After the act had ended Paula approached the guy to clear the table, reaching across as Emma had done, exposing her breasts to the guy as he watched her with wide open eyes.

"I love your breasts," he commented, "How much to see more?"

"Hmmm, $50 to you, sweetheart," replied Paula.

"Done. Come over here darlin'."

Paula sashayed over to him and stood next to him, hand caressing his head as he untied her top and carefully and gently spread it wide, his eyes taking in the sight of her firm breasts.

"Jeez, you're gorgeous," he said. "Can I kiss them please?"

Paula thought what the hell and sat on his knees, facing him, legs around his hips just as Emma had described. She took his hands and placed them behind him, then spread her top once again, thrusting her breasts towards his face for him to kiss, which he did.

Instantly memories came flooding over Paula and it took all her strength to sit there with her eyes closed, willing the images away. After a few seconds they had gone and she started to enjoy what the guy was doing. She found she was getting turned on; the first time in many years that a guy had been able to turn her on. She felt herself getting wet.

"Ooohh, you're making me wet," she whispered in his ear. "Do you want to feel?"

Why the hell did she say that, she asked herself. Omigod, he might want to touch my pussy, feel me up. Shit! Again traumatic memories surfaced from the past, blinding her to the pleasure she had been feeling and wanted to feel.

"Mmmm, yes please."

Paula carefully brought one of his hands around and down to her pussy, allowing him, under her control, to feel her moist pussy lips either side of her G string. His fingers felt soft and gentle as he caressed her so she allowed him to move his fingers beneath her panties and caress her sopping pussy lips. She watched the look of rapture on his face as he did this. She slowly brought his other hand up to her breast and allowed him to caress it, squeezing the nipple gently, before changing to the other breast.

"Mmmm, I'd love to make love to you," he whispered to her.

"Maybe some other time, but not tonight."

A look of disappointment crossed his face, then he gave her breast a kiss and Paula removed his hands, stood, retied her top and accepted his $50, blowing him a kiss as she walked away.

Paula went straight to Emma and told her what had happened.

"He was wonderful," she said, "Sweet and gentle. The memories came and went and I feel so much better in myself for having allowed him to do that. He wanted to fuck me too, but I put him off to some other time. I really hope he comes back sometime."

They hugged each other, each knowing what a huge step the other had taken in allowing these things to happen tonight. Maybe they were beginning to heal.

The acts continued with more pole dancing and stripping, a whipping demonstration by Todd in which he cut a sheet of paper and a wooden slat before he plucked clothes pegs off Dana's nipples and pussy lips without touching her. The finale was a group of girls stripped by males dressed as western bandits in abbreviated costumes, tied up and made to cum.

After the show Marcie approached Emma and Paula.

"There's a guy here who wants to make a booking with one of you. Apparently one of you allowed him to feel your pussy lips during the show and he would really like to book a session with you."

"Oh shit!" exclaimed Paula. "I should have known better. Yes, that was me. I told him not tonight but he seems to not want to take no for an answer. Ok, I'll do it but on one condition and that is that Emma is in the room as well. I'll tell you why later. That is, assuming you're Ok with me taking a client tonight."

Marcie agreed that was Ok and went to the guy at the counter. For several minutes he appeared to negotiate, then Marcie came to tell them the result.

"Yes, that's fine, so long as there is no extra cost and so long as you are both willing to be naked in there with him."

Emma and Paula looked at each other. "Fine by me," said Emma. "I guess that's Ok with me too then," agreed Paula.

The guy paid Marcie and Emma and Paula took him upstairs to the designated room. Paula stripped him then allowed him to strip her. He then came to Emma and stripped her as well. Paula and Fred, the name he gave, then showered together, dried each other and started making out, first standing and then on the bed. Watching them arouse each other caused Emma to become very aroused and her hand automatically went to her pussy and began caressing her clit while she squeezed her nipples. She noticed Fred watching her so she spread her legs to put on a show for him, causing them both to become more turned on.

He mounted Paula and inserted his moderate sized, condom covered cock into her, starting up a gentle rhythm as he made love to her. Paula caressed his back and buttocks, pulling him onto her harder, encouraging him to press harder, faster, deeper. He squeezed then twisted her nipples, causing her to approach her orgasm. She was there.

"Oooohhh, aaaarrrrgggghhhh, I'm cumming, lover, fuck me, cum with me!" she cried as she thrashed about beneath him in her ecstasy.

She slowly quietened down as he continued his slow rhythmic fucking motions.

"Ooohhh, that was lovely. Did you cum, sweetheart?"

"Not yet," he replied with a grin. "I want to do you both, if you're both willing."

Omigod, thought Emma, I haven't been fucked by a real cock for years, not since ... . She let the thought go.

"Ok, I'm willing," said Emma more confidently than she felt.

Fred gave Paula a final thrust, kissed her hard, then withdrew. Emma knelt before him, removing his condom and replacing it with a fresh one, then cuddled up to him, feeling his cock pressing against her saturated pussy. Effortlessly he picked her up with his hands under her arse cheeks, pulled her legs apart and lowered her slowly onto his cock while still standing. Emma felt his cock enter her deeply, causing some discomfort to the lining of her cunt after the chilli a short time ago. He turned and leant forward, placing her on her back on the bed with her legs still around his body.

He resumed his fucking motions, thrusting and withdrawing, clearly pushing himself towards cumming. Emma closed her eyes and banished past memories, living in the now as she felt the wonderful feeling of a hard cock in her sopping cunt, pushing her towards her orgasm, the first with a man for many years. She felt herself coming closer, felt the old familiar feelings in her abdomen, up her spine and down to the sensitive soles of her feet. Coming closer, closer.

"Ooohhh, honey, I'm going to cum baby, oh cum with me, fuck me hard baby, fuck meeeee!" she cried as she came hard, feeling his hot cum filling the condom as his body made a final thrust and then went rigid.

They both came down from their orgasmic highs slowly in each other's arms. They kissed gently then carefully separated.

"Thank you girls so much. That was wonderful," said Fred.

"No, thank you from us both," said Emma.

"I agree, thank you," said Paula. "You have no idea how grateful we are to you. Thank you."

They gave him hugs and kisses before dressing and heading back downstairs. As Fred left, Marcie noticed his huge ear-to-ear grin.

"How did that go?" Marcie asked Paula and Emma.

"Absolutely wonderful. He's a real gentleman. He did us both and we each conquered many of our fears from the past. We'll have to tell you all sometime when it's convenient," replied Emma.

"That's wonderful. Are you ready to go home yet?"

"Yes, definitely," replied Paula, "We need to sleep."

After they arrived home, Emma and Paula headed to their room, had a shower together and climbed into bed.

"That was a truly challenging and wonderful evening," said Emma as they cuddled together, each caressing the other's pussy.

"I totally agree. Goodnight sweet lover."

"Goodnight darling."

They kissed and within minutes were both asleep.

Breakfast the following day was a leisurely affair. By the time Emma and Paula arrived, Marcie and Becks had been discussing the previous night's events. Emma and Paula heard only the last part of the conversation.

"He went out the door with the biggest smile I've ever seen," Marcie was saying.

"I don't blame him," replied Becks, "He'd just fucked two luscious girls and got a two for the price of one deal. Who wouldn't be smiling? Good morning Emma and Paula. I've just been hearing about your escapades last night. Now I don't want to be a pushy Mom or anything, but I do hope you're going to tell us a bit about yourselves, especially you, Emma, I'd love to hear what happened after Jason took you away."

"Good morning everyone," said Emma.

"Morning all," added Paula.

"Yes, I think you do deserve an explanation, especially you, Marcie, after last night's events. What do you think, Paula? Are you up for this now?"

"Yes, I guess so. I'll let you go first though and I'll be here if you need support," replied Paula.

Both girls dished some breakfast for themselves complete with a cup of coffee, then sat at the table.

"Well, our stories are similar but different," began Emma. "Life was normal until one day Jason, my Dad, told me we were going on an adventure without Mommy. Of course, to a three year old that's just great. So we drove away from the house and Jason sold the car then we went to the railway station and caught a train, staying on it for what seemed to me to be a very long time, I don't know how long. I guess as an adult I can figure out that he used a train because he could use a false name whereas on a plane he would need photo id and his car could be traced by its rego number. Anyway, we ended up in New York and he found a one room place for us to live in.

"After a few days he brought along a woman he told me was Auntie Maddy and also told me that she would look after me while he was gone. As a three year old I thought nothing of them sleeping in the same bed, after all it was the only bed there, and sometimes I would wake at night and hear them making love together. Anyway, after a month or two Jason beat her up and she left with blood all over her face.

"Then followed a succession of women, always auntie someone or other, all of whom were supposed to look after me. Some were very cruel and seemed to neglect me but others were quite nice. As an adult looking back, I suspect that several of them used drugs, but at that stage I didn't know anything about that. I have no idea what Jason did when he was gone but some days he didn't come home at night and other days he would come home with a big wad of money and we'd all go out for dinner.

"When I turned six I went to school but shortly after that we moved to another home, then another and many more. I've lost count of the number of homes and each time I needed to move to a new school. So I didn't have any real friends and my learning was minimal. This continued for many years until I turned eleven. Then my life changed."

Tears came to Emma's eyes and Paula put her arm around her for comfort. Emma snuggled her face into Paula's neck and continued her story between sobs.

"One afternoon Jason brought a man home who he introduced as Uncle Pete. He told me that Uncle Pete would do things to me that would make me feel really good inside. Uncle Pete asked me to remove my clothes. I didn't want to, but he and Jason removed them for me. Uncle Pete then lay me down on the bed and rubbed by body with oil, especially between my legs. He pushed a finger into my vagina, which I just knew as the hole between my legs. At that stage I didn't really know what it was for because nobody had taught me anything about my body. Then he pushed a second finger in as well. It hurt and I screamed in pain, but Jason just put his hand over my mouth, sat on me to hold me still and told Uncle Pete to get on with it.

"After he'd wiggled his fingers in me for a while, it seemed like forever, Uncle Pete then lay on top of me and tried to push his cock inside me. It felt enormous and I didn't really know what it was. Anyway, eventually he managed to get it in and that caused a huge amount of pain, but my screams were still being stifled by Jason. Once it was in, he fucked me hard and then came inside me. I was screaming all that time and after he withdrew I looked and saw blood everywhere. I really thought I was dying. I noticed he gave Jason some money then left. I never saw him again, which I was very pleased about.