Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After that several men a week would come round and fuck me, pay Jason, then leave. Some returned for a second time. It never hurt as much as the first time again, but I never grew to like it. I told Jason I wasn't going to do it and he beat me until I was bleeding and had bruises all over my body. I was so bad he took me to hospital and told them I fell down the stairs. He said if I told them he'd beaten me or anything about the men he'd kill me. I grew to distrust all men. After another year or so my breasts started to develop and I had my first period. I didn't know what it was; again I thought I was dying. I think it was Auntie Faye, Jason's latest live-in whore, who explained all about puberty and periods, as well as stuff about becoming pregnant and having babies. After that I was terrified that I would become pregnant each time one of Jason's men fucked me.

"My luck ran out a couple of years later when I stopped having periods and started vomiting each morning at breakfast. Daddy took me to a doctor in a back street who did something, which I know now gave me an abortion. I was quite sick for a few days with stomach cramps and lots of bleeding, then I recovered. After that Jason made me take a pill each morning and he would bring several men around each day to fuck me. I hated it.

"When I was eighteen I ran away. But I found I really had nowhere to run to. I knew very few people in New York so I figured out a couple of things. Firstly, I had better get out of New York so Jason wouldn't find me. I might as well be friendless somewhere else as friendless in New York. I'd figured out that Jason was pimping me out as a pro so I also figured I may as well maintain that lifestyle but keep the money myself. I hated the cold of NYC so I hitched south, trading sex for meals and rides till I ended up in Miami.

"One of the first people I met was Paula who was a street girl. We hit it off and decided we'd be better off and in far less danger if we shared a place and turned tricks there. So we pooled our money and found a two bedroom place which we could take our clients to. But we weren't licensed and were soon closed down by the cops. So we figured we'd go stripping and turn a few tricks there. We've been doing that for a few years now until we read your advert the other day and here we are.

"In Miami we quickly realised that we needed to look out for each other and often, after a traumatic experience, we would console one another in bed. This quickly became intimate and before we really knew it we were lesbos, preferring sex with each other to sex with men. After all, I haven't met many men who treated me well, respected my body and sought to please me. Most just want a quickie and leave me frustrated and often grateful that I haven't been more seriously hurt. However, I'm certainly willing for things to change and I think I'd really enjoy a gentle loving relationship with a guy, as well as a bit on the side with Paula, of course."

"Oh you poor sweetheart," said Becks, placing her hand on Emma's. "If I'd only known where you were I'd have rescued you but you didn't know where I was either. I was so distraught, so worried about you that I wasn't thinking straight. But it would have been next to impossible to find you in New York anyway, though I still feel bad that I didn't try. Please forgive me, darling."

Emma hugged her Mom. "Nothing to forgive, Mom. You did your best, just as I had to. We both grew from the experience, even though it was painful growth. I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, darling."

"So Paula, what was the story of your life before you met up with Emma," asked Marcie.

"Very similar, except that my virginity was taken by my father one night when he was drunk. We lived in Detroit where my father had a job in a car assembly plant, until he was fired for being drunk at work. My parents were always fighting, often causing physical harm to each other. Mom had a drug habit and acted as a prostitute to get the money for her drugs. Dad was an alcoholic. I was just in the way and was rarely fed properly. They didn't care whether I went to school or not. I was twelve when Dad raped me, with Mom's help. They were both high and they left me a bloody mess. When they recovered they blamed me for making the bed dirty and beat me. I ended up in hospital where the doctors worked out what had happened.

"The police took my parents away and I was put into a welfare home, except I hated it. It was no better than home. The carers were like jail wardens and lots of the girls regularly had sex with both male and female warders. I refused, so was beaten frequently. Eventually I ran away and, like Emma, headed south for some warmth. Like Em, I also used sex as a bargaining chip to get food, shelter and accommodation.

"Once I arrived in Miami I realised that I needed money so decided to become a street girl. I'd usually turn a couple of tricks each night, slept under a bridge and most of the time I wasn't beaten up too much by the guys who fucked me. That was how I was when I met Emma. After that life has been relatively good, meeting you guys being the best part of it so far. I really do hope we can stay with you for ever."

"Well, ever's a long time," commented Marcie. "Thank's so much for sharing your histories. It must have been hard to have to relive all those memories. I can certainly see how you can hate guys, but assure you that our guys here are tame and won't hurt you unless you ask them to. As for the clients at 'Dana's', if they do anything you don't want there is an emergency button in the room as well as a video camera. Press the button and someone will be there in about 15 seconds. The video camera is for evidence in case it's ever needed, not for snooping. It's never been needed so far; hopefully it never will be."

"I was very nervous about having a guy last night, in fact I think we both were," replied Paula, looking at Emma for support, "But it turned out to be really fun I think, how about you, Em?"

"To begin with I had shivers up my spine and was in a cold sweat as he positioned me ready to fuck, but once he started, so gently at first, I relaxed and it was fine. In fact, I enjoyed it."

"Well," began Jeff, "Amy and I discussed you both last night and if either of you wish to share our bed the offer's always there. In fact you could both share at once if you like. Amy's bisexual and likes a bit of fanny occasionally."

Amy gave Jeff a severe look and a jab in the ribs while Jeff burst out laughing.

"Yeah, we'll think about it," replied Emma.

"Well, it's not just Jeff who'd like to get to know you better," added Todd, "I'm sure all the guys would like that. Probably the first thing is to get you inducted into the polyamory network. Could we do that this morning, do you think Marcie?"

"Excellent idea," replied Marcie. "Toss the dishes on the bench and let's head to the Dungeon."

Paula turned to Emma and whispered in her ear, "Oh shit! What have we got ourselves into now?"

"Relax," replied Emma, "I trust these people. They won't hurt us, at least, not without our permission."

Once in the Dungeon Dana took over and introduced the girls to the induction process. She carefully lubed the tapered dildo and fitted it to the ram, then asked who was first.

"I will," said Emma, "May as well get it over with."

Dana positioned Emma over the dildo and fastened her hands in place loosely, then fitted the sideways roller skates to her feet. She then moved the dildo up until it was just touching Emma's sopping pussy.

"Right, you're ready for this, Emma?" she asked.

"Yes, do it now, please."

"The safe word today is apricot," said Dana. "If it becomes too much for you just say apricot and we will immediately stop and release you. Ok?"

"Ok. Just do it."

Dana pushed the button and the dildo started to make its way between Emma's lips into her cunt. When it was about half way in Dana released the button and waited.

"What happens now?" asked Emma, already struggling to keep her feet together.

"You'll see soon," replied Dana.

Over the next few minutes Emma's leg muscles started to tire, causing her legs to open slightly. She soon realised that as her legs opened, so she sank onto the dildo. She also reasoned that the further apart her legs were the more difficult it would be to bring them back together.

"What a devilish machine this is," she commented. "Which if you fiends dreamed this up?"

"It was sort of a joint effort back in the dim dark ages," replied Dana. "How's it feeling?"

"Not too bad, but there's still a way to go."

As she said that she realised that there was no point in putting off the inevitable. At least if she lowered herself under control she would gradually descend to fully implant the giant dildo in her cunt instead of just collapsing on it. So she relaxed her legs a little, feeling herself drop and the dildo enter further. It felt quite good, she decided, very sexy. She could quite possibly cum on it she thought.

Meanwhile Becks was watching her daughter, noting how stretched her pussy lips looked and hoping she would be Ok. Paula was also watching anxiously, seeing the pussy she knew so well being stretched far more than she had ever dared to stretch it. Still, she reasoned, she had once had her fist in there and it was designed to stretch over a baby's head, so it wasn't too bad.

Emma had her eyes closed as she slowly lowered herself by spreading her legs. She felt she had reached the widest part and it felt huge. The top end had just contacted her cervix so she wiggled to move to the side and felt the pressure growing in the end of her cunt. But she felt so sexy, almost ready to cum. With a final drop she was fully impaled, feeling the guard pressing against her clit she let out a scream as she came hard.

"Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!" she screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumminggggg. It hurts so good. Ooooohhhhh, yes, but get me off it, get me off now."

"If you want off you must say the safe word apricot," said Dana.

"Oooohhhh, it's so painful, so nice, oooohhhh, I'm still cummingggg, oooohhhhhh."

A few seconds ticked by as everyone watched Emma's intense orgasm as her body writhed on the massive dildo.

"Ok, apricot, apricot, get me off now."

Dana immediately supported and lifted Emma as the ram dropped quickly towards the floor.

"Ooohhhh, that was so intense, so wonderfully painful," said Emma. "Just taking that gives me such a confidence boost. What an amazing day this is developing into."

"Congratulations, darling," said Paula, giving Emma a hug. "That looked so wonderfully sexy. I can't wait for my turn."

"Your turn now," said Dana.

Paula positioned herself and Dana went through the processes and the dildo pushed its way gently, at first, between Paula's lips.

"That feels so nice," commented Paula once the dildo was in position. "It feels smaller than our massive double ended dildo," she commented to Emma.

"At this stage I think you're right," replied Emma, "But wait, the best is yet to come." She smiled at her pun.

As with Emma and all the women before her, Paula's legs tired and, like Emma, she decided a controlled descent was preferable to a drop. So she let herself descend, feeling the entrance to her cunt stretch further than she had ever felt before, then the contact with her cervix, pressure against the end and finally pressure on her clit from the guard.

"Ooohhh, I feel so full!" she exclaimed. "There's not really that much pain, certainly less than when you cane me for our act," she said to Emma. "However, I don't really feel like cumming. I think I'd need more stimulation on my clit to be able to cum."

"That could be arranged," said Emma, "Would you like me to do that?"

"Oooohhh, yes please."

Emma started rubbing Paula's clit gently, then harder as Paula leant back a little to give Emma access above the guard. She started thrashing about, obviously getting close to cumming, then she was there.

"Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh, I'm cumminggggggggg!" she cried, "Oooohhhh, it hurts deep inside, ooohhhh, get me off, apricot, apricot."

Quickly Emma supported her while Dana lowered the ram. Paula went limp in Emma's arms for a few seconds then stood up again.

"Whew, that was amazing," she said breathlessly, "Thank's so much for the extra clit twiddle. It was so intense."

Everyone congratulated the two girls and Dana welcomed them to the polyamory groups.

Jeff and Amy stepped forward. "We'd like to invite you both to our bed tonight if that's Ok with you two. We can certainly assure you of a great time."

Paula and Emma exchanged glances. "We accept. We'll be there and I'm sure I speak for us both when I tell you, Jeff, that you'd better polish up your stamina. It will be a long night," replied Emma.

They all went upstairs and Emma and Paula tended to the dishes while the others did what they needed to do. Marcie came into the kitchen as they were completing the loading of the dishwasher.

"How do we get to be strippers at 'Dana's'," asked Emma.

"Well, first of all you would need to show us what you can do. Then, if we think you need any training, you can do that. I know you've been stripping in Miami so that shouldn't be too difficult. We can go there today and you can give us a demo if you like."

"Yes please. That would be great."

"Right, we'll schedule that for after lunch, then if you're Ok you can do an item tonight, either together or separately."

"Awesome, thank you so much." They each gave Marcie a hug and started chattering about what they should do.

Once at 'Dana's', Emma and Paula did some individual demonstrations of pole dancing, which Marcie was very happy with.

"It's obvious that you two know what you're doing," she commented after the demos. "How about that joint BDSM act you were telling me about?"

The girls looked at each other. "What say we do it but don't cane each other hard, just sort of pretend to show what we would do," suggested Emma.

"Yes, that's fine," replied Marcie. "Dana," she called across the room, "Emma and Paula are going to do a mock-up of their BDSM act. You might like to watch and comment."

The girls arranged the equipment they would need and Paula agreed to be the sub, although it was agreed that it should only be a mock-up. Paula was suspended while Emma went through all the actions of pretend caning her pussy, breasts and body. Once they had finished and before Paula was released, Marcie and Dana commented how impressed they were with the act but were interested to know how hard they caned each other.

"How about giving Paula just one stroke at the maximum hardness that you would use," suggested Dana.

Paula realised that she was going to receive some strokes of the cane, which she had hoped to avoid especially in view of the entertainment that had been arranged in Jeff and Amy's bed for the night. However, she was a professional so she made no comment.

Emma apologised in advance. "Sorry about this," she said, "I'll only give you three strokes, one each on your arse, breasts and pussy. I'm sure you'll survive even though they will be hard strokes."

Paula braced herself and Emma positioned herself for the arse stroke, bringing the cane across hard onto both cheeks.

"Oooowwww!" yelled Paula, writhing with pain. Without the usual preliminary softer strokes she had been unable to go into her normal pain reduction mode so she felt the full sting of the cane stroke.

Emma repositioned herself for the breast stroke, but Dana intervened.

"You really don't like being caned, do you Paula?" she asked.

"No I don't. I far prefer it when I cane Emma."

"Do you like being caned, Emma?" asked Dana.

"No, I don't. When we did this in Miami we alternated weeks. That way we each had a week when we were relatively pain free. But it certainly interfered with our enjoyment of sex with each other."

"Well," said Dana thoughtfully, "What if you didn't need to receive the caning but could do that to members of the audience? How would that suit you both?"

"Oh yes, that would be awesome," said Paula.

"How would you get people to do that?" asked Emma.

"Every now and then we have a BDSM evening," began Dana. "We have found that a lot of people want to experience the feelings of being dominated and beaten in what is considered to be a safe environment. If they let their partners do it there is the possibility that they would go too far or there could be an accident. Besides which most people don't have the proper equipment. So we always have a lot of volunteers on these evenings. We also issue male and female numbered tickets to everyone who comes in and sometimes, especially if we're short of volunteers, we will draw a ticket out and that person has to receive the punishment. We have pink and blue tickets so we can choose a guy or gal for the particular act. Sometimes also we have free entry for gals who are accompanied by a guy and who are willing to go into a draw for a particular event. In that case if that gal's number is drawn she must take part in the event. This could well be an event of that nature."

"Hey, that'd be great," said Emma.

"Terrific," added Paula, "Now if you've finished with me here can you let me down please."

"It seems that many people enjoy the riskiness of the small possibility that they will be on stage next, stripped of their clothes and punished. It's sort of a primeval dare I guess," continued Dana. "It's sort of a reaction to the continual safety messages that seem so prevalent these days; a way in which people can be hurt safely, if you get what I mean."

Emma lowered Paula and untied her from her bondage. She rubbed the rope pressure points and the cane mark on her arse.

"So pleased I didn't have to be caned any more," she said, giving Dana a hug. "Thank you. Now I'll be able to enjoy Jeff and Amy tonight."

It wasn't long after dinner before Jeff, Amy, Paula and Emma left the spa pool for the night amid a chorus of ribald comments from the others. Once they were in the room they had a group hug, the girls feeling Jeff's hard cock looking for a place to nestle.

Amy lay on the bed and invited Paula to make love with her. Paula, of course, accepted eagerly and Emma and Jeff watched as the two girls caressed each other's body, stimulating each other so that their cunts opened and exuded their woman juices, which they spread over their pussy lips and lapped with their tongues.

Meantime Emma and Jeff hadn't been idle. Jeff was spooned behind Emma with his cock protruding between her legs so that Emma was rubbing her juices over it as she moved her hips slowly back and forth, massaging the top of his cock. Jeff had his head propped up so he could watch Paula and Amy and was using his free hand to stimulate Emma's nipples, already long and hard.

It took only a few minutes for Paula to bring Amy close to her orgasm, licking her clit gently, keeping her on the brink without letting her cum. Amy was moaning softly, moving her hips in a vain attempt to gain more stimulation while sucking strongly on Paula's clit and lips, which Paula tried hard to ignore. Gradually Amy's ministrations paid off and Paula lost her concentration as she also felt herself about to cum. With a strong suck and bite on Amy's clit she came hard, finally pushing Amy to a screaming orgasm.

"Ooooohhhhh, yessss, yessss,I'm cummmminggggg!" cried Amy as she thrashed around on the bed, trying to release her clit from between Paula's teeth.

It took only a few seconds for Paula to also cum, her scream of ecstasy releasing Amy's clit.

"Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!" yelled Paula, throwing her head back as her body went rigid, "Oooohhhh, oooohhhh, beautiful, yesss, yesssss!"

Jeff moved his hips back slightly further than normal and thrust deeply into Emma's sopping cunt, reaching around her and caressing her engorged clit as he bottomed out against her cervix. Emma bent slightly, seeking more and wriggling to reposition his cock head alongside her cervix.