Stroking in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick took her advice and returned to the chair, which now had Lorena's panties dangling from it. Tessa was now taking charge. "Lorena, why don't you get down on all fours and jack him off some while I stimulate you from behind."

Lorena took the command and did as she was told. The moment Tessa began stimulating her clit, Lorena started stroking Rick's penis with a fervor that she hadn't unleashed yet. She was now free to moan uncontrollably, and she did so loud enough that the neighbors could hear. Tessa loved the power she now had. "Do her panties turn you on?" she asked Rick. "Why don't you smell them?"

Rick liked this idea, so he grabbed Lorena's thong and breathed in the scent of her sweet juices, the very same juices that his wife didn't know were coating his cock. Meanwhile Tessa removed the vibrator from Lorena's clit and placed it in her anus. This was simply too much pleasure for Lorena to withstand, and what had been such a sensuous, methodical tug job quickly turned rough and sloppy, but just as pleasureful. This went on for two minutes before Rick reached his limit. "I'm almost there!" Rick warned.

With that Tessa turned off the vibrator, and Lorena ceased stroking Rick's cock. Tessa again took command and said to Lorena, "Why don't you turn around so he can blow his load on that sexy, brown ass."

Lorena did as she was told, turning around and pressing her voluptuous ass up against Rick's cum-filled penis. Instead of finishing him off immediately, Tessa let even more cum build up by playing with Rick's large, compact balls. Once she felt he was ready, she grabbed Lorena's thong, gave it a sniff, and then wrapped it around Rick's throbbing manhood. She slid Lorena's skimpy lace thong up and down Rick's penis until the wonderful sensation became too much, and he erupted all over Lorena's ass. It was the largest load he had ever blown in his life. He came continuously for over a minute. Lorena couldn't help but laugh. "Holy shit! I've never had a client cum like that before. You did a good job, Rick. Why don't you rub it in for me? It's good for the skin."

Rick complied, and rub his cum all over Lorena's gorgeous behind as he regained his breath. Once this task was completed, the inner animal in Rick took over and he gave Lorena a good, hard smack on the ass. "Thanks for the handjob, I'll never forget that."

"It was my pleasure," Lorena said before standing up and putting her thong back on.

Pressing his luck Rick said, "We should do this again next week."

Lorena gave him a look that seemed to indicate she was up for it, but Tessa quickly shot the idea down. "Not a snowball's chance in hell."

Although he never got to be with both these lovely ladies at the same time again, Rick did begin a torrid love affair with Lorena that lasted until Tessa came home to find her husband with his cock inside her best friend's mouth, but that's a story for another time.

12