All Comments on 'Stroking Midnight'

by Dancing_Doll

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A most remarkable and beautiful story

Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done!

A well written and unique story. Your descriptive wording is appreciated when so many stories seem to contain the same old rhetoric. Very smart and sexy!

Gandalph59Gandalph59almost 13 years ago
Fantastic

If anyone of my female friends had been treated like this, I would applaud, encourage and support the response. Wish I was Chase :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Good story. Really captivating

zaccy69zaccy69over 12 years ago
Amazing hot story

Amazed at the creative events written so dirty, filthy and yet very erotic wow, just wondering if you got that story from a real experience you being the dirty & slutty erika! lol. can't wait to read all your story's.keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Fucking hot...I loved it. I wanted to be Ryan...ha ha!

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 12 years ago
Wow!

Makes me want to get fucked in the ass... never thought I'd say that before! Great job!

-Bizzy

mercianknightmercianknightabout 12 years ago
brilliantly written tale of revenge

I applaud your work. Raunchy, well paced, believable. Thanks.

EvilannEvilannabout 12 years ago
Very original!

Love how the women went from doscial submissive to empowered dominant. It was refreshingly original and I Really enjoyed reading it. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Typical

Just another slut. Making poor choices. Getting what she deserved.

verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
Excellently done

Revenge served Hot! Ryan lost the girl for cheating on her and the little mysogynist anon's around here thinking that somehow she lost out. It is to laugh.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Just noticed that you're on this site too

Hey Ashleigh:

I can't believe that I just noticed that you're on this site in addition to Lush; I've been here about the same amount of time that you have, though no longer on Lush. I see that your stories are as beyond-awesome as ever! This stories, as all of yours that I have had the pleasure of reading, was quite an easy-to-give 5!

anubeloreanubeloreover 10 years ago
double standard much?

so, in your world, it's fine and dandy for gals to be escorts on the side and their boyfriends be left clueless/gals to fuck an entire bachelor party and go to "rehab" whilst their fiance's remain clueless etc etc...basically if you have a pussy...it's also a get out of condemnation/concience free card. but woe betide a balls-bearing person who turns the tables! nay! avaunt ye laggard! let us humiliate and cast thee aside! ye be male and as such subject to more scrutiny and/or judgement and/or vengeance for actions the female race, being female, cannot be expected to avoid by willpower nor be judged for taking, regardless of circumstances! translation/(ie or "that is"): you're evidently not a mysandrist. It's just, in your world, being equal basically means 'being a cocksleeve'. sad? yes. double standard? yes. poor writing? also yes. but hey, we all have our kinks. Devaluing Femininity and Womanhood just happen to be yours. I like feisty, intelligent, open minded women. Open minded to morality that is. no judgement, just pointed observation. you are free to disagree with my conclusions of course, just as I am free to state them. :)

ps: you may indeed believe that using, abusing, and humiliating men...rather than partnering with them, is empowering to women, rather than a devaluation of [see above, "..we all have our kinks"] I simple disagree. Just as I believe that it devalues...indeed devastates masculinity and manhood for men to use women rather than partnering with them. however, I fear your and my two definitions of partner are so very different from each other as to be unrecognizable. Well, c'est la vie! Perhaps you could consider using your awesome and incredible skills as a crafter of heated tales of ardor to weave or smith per choice a work containing no, or minimal and non protagonist-sourced, betrayal, and possibly even possessing a virtuous (in terms of monogamy) pair of main characters? ie something that doesn't make you feel like the characters that you are supposed to commiserate with kick puppies and kittens to get their rocks off. Who knows, maybe you would enjoy it...and either way, It'll serve as a useful new exercize and stretching method for your writing muscles; you might even awaken some that had atrophied! And maybe then you'll grasp why this revenge story, whose female protagonist is perfectly innocent at the start at least..might've struck a sour note with me. I will not, however, be holding my breath. ;) I will give it one shot though: how effective do you think it would be for a man to use his dick as a weapon? ie by threatening to put it into someone's pussy if his SO failed to make him happy. now then, how effective do you think it would be for a woman to use her pussy as a weapon? ie by threatening to let someone enter it....repeatedly should their SO fail to satisfy them. There's only one honest answer, and you know it. neither is much of a weapon...but the pussy is a hell of a lot more painful/scary than the dick. before you say it, yes, I know how silly that sounds; it is nonetheless true. Don't go the obvious route because of this hint. I'd still dislike it if they were all female, the tables were turned etc etc. it's A hint, that's all. God I talk too much. Anubelore,signing off. good luck in the future, pardon my brain leakage (aka Wall o' Text) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And what??? Whats the logic in your crap!!!

She is a slut and he is lucky to get her away!! Sluts are always sluts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kiss my ass

The boy friend can't be a cuckold as they are not married, but he is better off getting rid of the cheating slut he will realise it later on. Because once a slut always a slut she would make his life hell.

Do_I_Make_You_Horny_BabyDo_I_Make_You_Horny_Babyalmost 5 years ago
People need to appreciate these fantasies for what they are or just move on...

This is a beautifully written, extremely exciting fantasy!

He cheated on her, she got her very justly-deserved (and highly erotic!) revenge. Love it!

Oh, and one episode of promiscuity and revenge sex does NOT, in my opinion, creat a pattern of cheating, slutty behavior which is bound to be repeated. Just love how so many commenters are quick to condemn Erica. LOL.

Ryan is the "cheating slut" in this story who deserved far worse humiliation. ;-)

Kippy189Kippy189over 4 years ago
I agree with Do_I_Make_You

I wasn't crazy about all of the content, but very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
okay story

just the same old Fucky Sucky. if Steve had any balls he would get her back up there for her stuff, forcibly ass fuck her then throat fuck her and say eat your own shit bitch! hell, he's got other skanks, who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dancing puppet yo a joke and talent free too. Keep yo sugar daddy as long he needs you as his cumdump as well your McJob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow now thats the best closure 5stars

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Ryan is an asshole AND a CUCK!!! She's just a SLUT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy readers get sad when other boys get hurt by girls. Boo hoo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous