Strolling The Mall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of them were very much relieved that it was not them who had to endure this again, that it was someone else who was being raped...

Some of them felt sorry for the girl; some closed their eyes, trying to shut out all the violence...

But closing her eyes did not prevent the act, did not stop the rape for Stephanie. She started praying, whispering to her God (the one who did nothing to stop the Indian)... urging time to pass on more quickly...

God, how good it would be to be alone again...
God how good it would be if this man would pull himself out of her body...
God....
Please...

And after only a few minutes... minutes that felt like an eternity, the act came to a sudden, but not unexpected stop...

A stop when the Indian felt it coming...

Coming to an end...

Yes, now, there only had to be...a few more...God...yes, again...

A warm pulse of lust seemed to come into one glow, one hot laser...one...

Yes...

Another push of his red and hurting cock into the tight asshole of this bitch...yes...oh God, how tight this beauty was...

Push, harder, faster...

And yes...

Yes...

The sperm shot out of him...

The sperm shot into Stephanie’s anus, into her ass, into her rear, into her body...

She felt it flowing into the wrong part, into the wrong opening... warm...

The Indian’s scream of fulfilled lust came loud and fast and hit the ears and souls of some women, some girls, laying on benches in one run down place in the worst part of town.

Finally Stephanie’s knees were too weak, finally they bent in and she fell over onto the bench. The cock, already on the way to it’s soft state, was pulled out of her by her move and when the young woman hit the mattress with her face, the Indian stumbled backwards and hit the door with his back.

The man was breathing hard, was breathing heavily and a dark glow radiated from his body. A huge smile on his face and a sparkle in his eyes...

He pulled up his pants again, closed the belt and came strolling towards the bench where he let his eyes rest on the crumbled and shaking form of a slim, soft and beautiful woman. He still could not believe what kind of luck had pushed this Beauty into his doorway. What the hell was a girl like that doing in this part of town? Why would this angel come to him? He shook his head and decided not to think about fate and luck anymore. Sometimes life just was good to him.

And then some new idea found its way into his head and the Indian felt the surge of newly found energy flowing throughout his body. Why not...

He tilted his head slightly and kept on glancing down on the crying, young woman in front of him.

Yes, why not...

“On your feet, pussy!”

Stephanie, though, at first, did not hear the Indian barking down his order on her. She was caught in her own world, in a world that would not let through anything that might harm her. She felt the throbbing pain in her anus, felt the warm sperm running partly out of her, covering the wounds around the opening. And it hurt so much, so much...

Why wouldn’t she just faint? Why would God let this happen?

“Get onto your feet, bitch or I’ll fuck you again.”

She heard these words and they were reason enough to mobilize all the remaining energy in her broken body.

Slowly but steadily, the young woman turned over and pushed her legs over the edge of the bench. She then came to her feet and had to close her eyes for one second or two in order not to fall back again onto the bench. If that should happen, if she would fall back onto the bench the creature would come over her again. He would then half an easy task and hand. Just pushing apart her sweat covered legs and...

No...

No, she was on her feet, but kept on trembling from left to right, looking at him like a broken bird.

Please don’t hurt me again- was written all over her young face.

And it was exactly this expression that the man liked so much. This pleading for mercy was the one source of energy that charged his existence.

And this expression on the young and beautiful woman was the reason why he thought that his newest idea was absolutely right.

“Turn around...,” he whispered.

Stephanie gulped some saliva and nodded while she started turning on the spot. She turned around till she was facing her bench again.

God, she cried silently, Please don’t let anything more happen to me.

She heard him...doing something, not knowing what it was (not wanting to know).

“Give me your hands or I’ll take them from you with my knife.”

She straightened her arms behind her back and felt him grabbing them, holding them in his rough hands.

And then she felt the handcuffs again on her wrists. She felt him closing the cuffs...
He then let go of her hands, grabbing her shoulders instead. He turned her around looking into her pleading eyes...smiling...

“I guess you don’t know much about life on the streets...do you?”

Stephanie kept on looking...not acting...

“Do you?” he asked while his fingers pressed her shoulders with brutal force and tears shot in her eyes.

“No...no, I don’t!”

A smile distorted his features.

“Good.”

And with that one word, the man grabbed her and pulled her towards the cell-door. Stephanie was pulled out onto the small corridor, not knowing what this bastard would now do to her.

She was sobbing hot tears while her naked body was pushed and pulled along the dark corridor.

“Where are you taking me,” she demanded to know.

But the Indian did not answer her. He kept on pushing her till Stephanie could make out the opened door to the streets.

“What?” she asked, trying to turn around, trying to look into his face, searching for answers she knew he wouldn’t give her.

And then they were out on the deserted street.

They were out in the sunlight and Stephanie came to realize how awkward this was. She came to realize that she was completely naked and that a giant Indian with scars , all over his face, held her by her left arm.

“Look, little woman...you are in the slums of our glorious city. You are so far away from your wonderful world with shiny cars and lots of money...you are so far away from people who would take care of other people if they were in need of help. And I want to give you a present.”

She now turned and looked into his eyes.

“What...”
She saw that the Indian pulled out one blindfold.

“Turn around again,” his fingers were pushed harder into her soft flesh and Stephanie screamed out aloud.

“Please...help,” she screamed into the sunlight, fully aware that there was no one who would help her...

And then he pulled the blindfold over Stephanie’s eyes and pulled it so tight that her eyeballs hurt.

“Please, what are you doing?”

He finished his work and turned her around again so that she now was facing him again, though she couldn’t see him.

“I am going to let you go now, girl.”

No.

No, she couldn’t believe his words. He just couldn’t just let her go...naked, blindfolded, handcuffed...in these streets...

It would be her death sentence...it would be a license for murder, for ...rape...

“No! I won’t go! I won’t!”

She screamed at him, pleaded for mercy...

“Why are you doing this to me? Why...,” Stephanie turned around because she couldn’t hear him anymore.

“Where? Where are you? Please...,” her voice was shaking with pain, with rage and mostly with fear of what was about to happen to her.

“Ple-ease...,” she fell to her knees, fell onto the streets and started crying.

She kept on crying for ten minutes and she just did not care if anyone would see her, would hear her... she just felt so miserable that it did not seem to be possible to live a normal life again.

But then, after ten minutes, the girl’s will to survive kicked in.

Moaning in pain and pushing back all the remaining tears, the girl came to her feet again. And again she was shaking, and again on the verge of falling over. But She knew, she had to survive this trip through hell. She knew, she had survived two rapes...two...

Oh God, I’ve been raped twice in my life...This junkie in the mall...this Indian...

“Oh God, why are you doing this to me? Oh why...,” she said, stumbling forward with no sense of direction. The only thing she knew, the only reason why she kept on walking naked and broken, was the will to survive. She knew there was this small ray of light at the end of the tunnel. There would be therapy, there would be counseling...and...if she did this right, if nothing would happen to her...she could kill them both.

Joey Montana hated this Tuesday. He sat on one old stool, right in front of the old house where he kept hiding from the police. He sighed while he drank some beer...there just wasn’t anything to do. Just staring at the blue sky, just standing the heat, just drinking.

“Hey Joey,” Pablo said (his best pal)

“What?”

“I’m bored.”

Joey nodded.

“Me too,” Jose (second best friend) said.

“Want another beer?” Joey asked, sighing and already grabbing another bottle.

“Yes,” Pablo and Jose said in one voice.

The three, young men, kept on looking down onto cracked pavement, feeling bored, feeling...just bored.

But then Pablo heard something to his right and his head went up, turned right and his eyes fell onto something he never would have anticipated... not even in his dreams.

“Hey!”

He hit Jose but did not stop looking at...

Jose’s and Joey’s heads turned and their jaws sank down.

Three young men with no future saw one young woman who had a future stumbling naked towards them.

At once the three young men were on their feet.

Without consulting each other about what they had to do, they started walking toward a slim and beautiful girl with short dark-blonde hair, with full breasts and no gram fat on her hips. They saw the girl, noticed the blindfold and somehow did not find it strange that she was completely naked.

“Hey guys,” Joey said.

“What?”

“You think what I think?”

“What do you think?” Pablo asked.

“I think there is no one around.”

“So?”

“Hey, how often do you get this chance in your life. A beautiful girl... naked...stumbling towards you with no one around to help her.”

Pablo smiled.

“You think we should fuck her?” Jose asked Joey.

“Yes.”

And three young men with no future but rising cocks kept on walking toward Stephanie. She did not hear them at first; she kept on stumbling towards them, trying to find a way out of these slums. She did not know that her personal hell was not over yet. She did not know that her personal hell was about to break loose.

*****

To be continued…