All Comments on 'Struggling Ch. 03'

by MickeyPink

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stupid chick.

There is no reason for Gabriel to deal with Zoey. I hope he doesn't. Zoey is stupid and not worth it. Maybe she can fade away and another, more deserving lady can come is and take over the heroine's role in this story. I'm just saying. Zoey is bad business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
coming soon

So in which chapter do Bramble and Horn boy duke it out (literaly) ? This thing must almost write itself zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

unfairplayunfairplayalmost 12 years ago

My my...lots of drama. I'm sure you'll get it all sorted? Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why?

You've made your female lead character look virtually worthless. What man with self respect wants a woman like that? Perhaps some people like reading about people this morally flawed, but I don't know why they would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I

Liked the fact that she found the guts to tell him the truth even though she was afraid. And people make mistakes. It's human. Hopefully, sexy Gabriel will be able to understand that. At least Zoe learned her lesson though. Great story. Thanks for sharing.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
I haven’t commented but always read this series so 5 stars!

I must say I love this story! It just seems so real and refreshing to read. Plus, I disagree with the assessment of Zoey being worthless now. I think we are so used to seeing female characters in two spectrum on this site, either they are extremely whorish/slutty or they are perfect/or rarely flawed. I love the fact that Zoey is realistic and going through the motions and that she struggles and makes mistakes like women do! I’ am sick of the nearly perfect female protagonist; besides is she and Gabriel technically “together” anyway? Keep up the good work and I wish Zoey would have slapped the crap out of the cashier…lol. Can’t wait for the next installment!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 12 years ago
Ohh

okay didnt see that coming her sleeping with Briar wow ready for more now please

free2bme11free2bme11almost 12 years ago
Great Story!

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
...Sigh. Human Flaws.

'Struggling' my ass. I do not feel a bit sorry for her. She is a DOUCHE!

GABRIEL!!! RUN AWAAAYYY!!!! THAT CUN*cough*T IS NOT WORTH IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

UGH! I don't feel sorry for her one little bit, she is intelligent, so have her use her brain for once, for someone so intelligent and has been hurt by the asshole over and over again she should be smart enough not to let it happen again.

i_heart_candyi_heart_candyalmost 12 years ago
dang zo!!!

I didnt see her sleeping with briar at all!!! Ughhh i love this story and cant wait for more. Please dont let those stupid comments keep you from writing more..oohh im wondering what Gabriel will say??? Will he walk away??

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago

I'm annoyed with Zoey for being weak. She let her guard down so easily for that jerk and now she has to explain to Gabriel what happened. I don't feel sorry for her at all. Great Update--i can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*in my Kevin Hart voice*

"Shit, Dad! They got Patrick. Ain't you watchin'?!"

But for real... Chump move, Briar. I keep thinking of the Fox and the Hound everytime I read that name. Briar. Affectations, gotta love em.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
People people have a heart

You all have obviously never been in a relationship with someone who is a manipulative bad boy. Keep in mind she is 'struggling'.. shes probably confused with 'Gabriel the angel' and had a relapse into what she knows even though she knows shes thru with him. Hopefully we will see her get stronger and Gabriel will understand and Hopefully shes not pregnant with that jerk's baby! LOVE your writing style.. its a very believable plot. Cant wait for the next chapter...

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezalmost 12 years ago
>;l ok im mad

that stupid whore bag why she had to go get drunk u see this why i dont drink im so mad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Im Predicting Something Here.

PLEASE DONT LET HER GET PREGNANT FOR BRIAR!

That Would ruin the story for me!

emj417emj417almost 12 years ago

Gabriel really can't trust her, not with Blair and he can't blame Blair. I want to chalk this up to her being drunk...but I can't. She knew what she was going into and then to get drunk. Right now I'm thinking she deserves to be with Blair. Hope I'm proven wrong and she gets a backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story can't wait to read the next ch....

NeverWinterNiteNeverWinterNitealmost 12 years ago
Realistic story

I enjoyed reading all the chapters. I loved the realism you added to the story. I can't wait to see what happens with Gabriel and Zoey.

mimi186mimi186almost 12 years ago
I couldn't cope if she got pregnant!

And I hope Gabriel sees that she was drunk and got taken advantage of! I hope he understands and forgives her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it and anticipating more soon :)

I'm always amused how people comment on the content of interracial stories instead of the writing style or the enjoyability factor. With that being said, I'm an African-American (Black) lady who finds the anticipation palpable. You are truly a gifted writer and I'm truly anticipating the next chapter. I won't give you any tips on how to further your story line, but I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed your writing!

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
UGHHHH

I really hope that she is not pregnant..she got her moment of clarity to late. I am glad she finally sees Briar for what he really is, but I hate that she fell for his bull crap. I hope Gabriel understands and does not get to angry, I like them together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yuck

Another stupid slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

2 bottles of vodka and they drove? how big were the bottles? I second another comment, she is just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dear Anonymous

Stop being so harsh. Seriously no need to call her a slut. You're meant give constructive criticism not harsh comments

DnaebugsDnaebugsover 11 years ago

That moment when she gives in to her ex is so real. That feeling of wanting to get back to a place where you just feel normal, even if that feeling isn't real and wasn't real when you were with that person. The amazing part is that Zoey didn't just give in and give herself up to that "fake" feeling, she woke up. Great job what a beautiful story and a wonderful gift you have in sharing it with all of us readers. Amazing I cannot wait to read more of this story an anything else you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous