Stuck Up Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie was about to scream when a police car pulled up two empty spaces away. Blondie noticed it and said, "Fuck this, let's get out of here."

Janie realized what would happen if the cops got involved. She said, "Wait! Stay here and pretend we're just talking. Please, I don't want them to arrest me."

Shorty and Blondie almost shit a brick when she said this, but they stayed. Blondie picked up the towel from the ground and laid it over her chest. Then he just leaned against the side of the car.

The cops rolled down there window and asked, "You OK miss? Are these boys bothering you?"

Blondie stepped away from the window and Janie said, "I'm fine Sir. These are just some friends of mine. We're waiting for my dad to come out."

Shorty now had two fingers slowly pushing in and out of her pussy. Janie smiled at the officers as they rolled their window up and spoke to each other. A long couple minutes later they pulled away.

Blondie turned back towards the window and saw Shorty sucking on her right titty. He opened the door so he could get some too and threw the towel to the ground.

Greg watched the whole thing from the window with the clerk. Luckily the clerk was a middle aged pervert that didn't mind watching a hot young girl getting molested in the parking lot.

Janie was now being fondled by both boys. They had their hands and mouths all over her tits and were taking turns finger fucking her pussy.

Blondie stood up and unzipped his baggy jeans. He pulled his hard six inch dick out and pushed it in Janie's face saying, "I think you owe us for keeping you out of jail bitch." Janie was about to tell him to fuck off and opened her mouth when Shorty bit her nipple and she screamed "Ouch..."

Blondie took the opportunity to push his cock into her mouth. When Greg saw this he decided it had gone far enough. He turned to leave and the clerk said he was going to get a camera.

Greg ran out yelling, "Hey, get the fuck out of here." By the time he made it to the car the two boys were running in the other direction. He closed the driver door and then jumped in the passenger side. He started the car and put it in reverse. Janie backed out and Greg put the car in drive and they took off.

On the drive back to his house Greg explained that when he went in the store he really had to pee and used the men's room in the back of the store. While he was in the restroom some one had locked him in from the outside. He said he finally kicked the door open and came running out.

Janie was almost hyperventilating, but slowly regained control. She heard Greg apologizing and she shook her head saying, "No, it wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault."

She went on to explain everything the boys did and Greg apologized again. Janie laughed and told him, "Don't be silly. Look, just forget it. This is my mess and I just dragged you into it. Besides, it was ..."

Greg said, "What? It was what?"

Janie continued, "I'm embarrassed to admit it, but it was exciting." She laughed and looked at Greg, who looked confused. She thought about the weirdness of the situation. Of driving through town naked while comforting her best friends dad. She felt the need to explain so she went on, "OK, I never would have signed up for this, but it's the most... I don't know. It's the wildest thing I've ever done and it was exciting. You see, I would never let a guy feel me up, play with me down there or put his thing in my mouth, but I had no choice. I couldn't do anything about it, so I don't feel guilty."

A few tense moments passed and she blurted out, "Look, I'm more surprised than anyone, but I have to honestly say it kind of turned me on. Besides, you ran out and rescued me. I don't think any man has ever done anything so brave for me before."

Greg smiled as he noticed that the digital camcorder was still propped on the dash and had captured everything. He was now so glad he had bought the top of the line model with extended memory.

When they reached his house, Greg had Janie pull up to the curb while he rolled his car out of the driveway and parked it across the street. Then he helped her pull into the garage.

With the garage closed they could turn on the light and work in privacy. Greg, out of Janie's line of sight, poured the nail polish into another container and then filled the nail polish remover bottle with the strong solvent.

Greg climbed into the passenger seat with the nail polish remover bottle and some paper towels. He quickly soaked her hands with the solution. Janie was complaining that her arms and hands were now mostly numb and didn't feel any pain at all as she peeled her hands from the steering wheel. So she was shocked to see that she had left tiny bits of skin on the wheel.

Greg noticed and checked her hands. They were bleeding slightly in a couple places so he said, "Let's get you inside and I'll clean your hands and wrap them up, OK?"

Janie was almost in tears. Her hands didn't hurt much from where they bled, but it scared her a little. She nodded and Greg ran to the driver's side and helped her up out of the seat. As she attempted to stand upright she doubled over in pain. Some of her pubic hairs, as well as skin, were still glued together down between her legs.

Somehow Greg managed to help her into the house, although she had to walk stooped over. Before she got to the kitchen her hands started to burn, so Greg ran out to the garage to fetch the baby oil.

Greg returned and gently applied the oil to her hands, then cleaned them thoroughly with soap and water. Janie was still doubled over so he threw a couple blankets over the kitchen table so she could lean across it comfortably. Next he put some ointment on the palms of her hands to disinfect them and help them heal faster. Then he wrapped them in so much gauze that it looked like a pair of white mittens.

Janie thanked him for everything. She was touched by how gentle he was with her and she couldn't imagine what she would have done without his help.

Greg asked if she was thirsty or hungry. She replied, "Actually both." He offered her a beer or a bottle of water. She chose the beer. So he opened one for each of them and then he ordered a pizza to be delivered. Janie had a little difficulty holding the bottle of beer, but she didn't spill it.

A few minutes later and Greg had brought all the stuff in that he needed. As he sat down he explained that he needed to take a couple photos just to document the extent of her situation and so he could defend himself if anyone ever found out what he had done for her.

Janie really didn't like the idea of more pictures being taken, but she knew Greg would probably be in more trouble than she would if they ever got out. Besides, she needed his help and he already had plenty of video of her already, so she agreed.

Greg took a few Polaroids of her pussy with hair matted and glued in a few places. He even pulled each pussy lip apart for a couple shots. He explained that she had some traces of glue there. Then he got some of her whole ass and then he stepped back and got a picture of her exposed ass with her turning to look at him with her pretty face showing.

Satisfied that he now had so much embarrassing evidence that she wouldn't ever tell a soul, he put the camera down and started removing all traces of the glue from her nether regions.

It was tedious work for a while, but he was certainly enjoying himself, nonetheless. He had to clip some hair with scissors and he even plucked a few just to see her jump and to make sure her crotch wouldn't soon forget what it had been through.

Janie finished the beer as Greg worked on her down there. She felt every tug, pull and rub. He seemed to work over every square inch of her crotch and all the attention was driving her crazy. She was getting hot down there and could feel her pussy getting all wet. Soon it was leaking and she could even smell it. She knew Greg could probably see it as well, and it only embarrassed her more. The embarrassment of it was so intensifying that it made her more excited. Soon, every touch was amplified and her pussy was almost gushing.

He used the weakest solvent to remove some glue from where her legs met her ass. When he was pretty much done removing all the glue he pretended to remove some from her little puckered anus. While he did this he poured a little beer onto the front of his shorts and moved the bowl of solvent he was using right behind her right leg that was now pulled up so her knee was on the table.

Janie felt his fingers touching her butt and then her little butt hole. He told her she had a little glue there. This was almost too embarrassing. Then as Greg rubbed some solvent on her she felt the now familiar burn start and then she felt the cool baby oil soothing it. She mentioned, "It still burns a little."

Greg explained that some solvent must have seeped inside a little and the next thing she knew, she felt an oiled finger push into her anus. She let out a gasp as this was a completely knew experience for her.

As Greg moved his finger in and out she felt tingles throughout her body and instinctively thrust her ass back at him as he pushed his finger in deeper.

Greg could see how aroused she was so he started rubbing her pussy with his other hand. Janie reacted immediately and started humping his hand. He purposely rubbed across her clit ever few strokes and was now finger fucking her ass in earnest.

Janie was again shocked by her own animal lust. She was now driven to a new level. She felt Greg's finger start to push into her virgin pussy that was now dripping her own juices all over the table. It felt so good that she wanted more. She pulled her right leg up even further to invite more fingers, or tongue or even his cock. She didn't care, she just had to have anything she could get.

Greg switched to two fingers in her pussy and tuned his hand so he could rub her clit with his thumb. She started bucking so he decided it was time for two fingers in her ass. He pulled his finger out and then quickly forced two fingers deep into her ass.

Janie suddenly felt a sharp pain as if her butt was being ripped in two. She jumped and yelped. Her right leg came back and hit the bowl of solvent that Greg had placed there. It went all over her and Greg jumped back saying, "Oh shit. I'm soaked now. Are you OK?"

Janie could care less about the spilled chemicals right now. She pulled her right leg up and moaned, "Oh my God!"

Greg put his hands back on her. He rubbed her pussy and she thrust back to meet him, so he pushed a finger back in each hole and started playing her like some kind of musical finger toy.

Janie was moaning and humping him back. He stayed away from her clitoris, but could tell she was close to cumming, so when she started to get a little more frantic he pulled both hands away.

Janie was still dry humping the empty air, wondering why all the wonderful friction went when she heard Greg shout, "Oh shit. It's burning. Oh my God!"

Greg hopped around to the other side of the table and Janie could see his shorts were wet. She also noticed his hard dick straining against the material. She immediately knew what had happened. The solvent must have spilled on him and now it was burning his crotch.

Greg hesitated only a moment before he yanked his shorts and underwear down, kicking them off with his tennis shoes. His hard cock sprang up and bounced as he danced around saying how much it burned.

Janie said, "Put some baby oil on it. Quick!"

Greg grabbed the bottle and squirted the last of the bottle onto his hand. Then he expertly rubbed it in, jacking his cock like a pro in front of Janie. After a moment he doubled over and said, "Oh God. That helps, but it still burns. It won't stop."

He grabbed a towel and washed his cock with water in the sink came back to Janie, wiping it with the towel. His cock never softened and he stood in front of her looking at it.

She asked, "Does it still burn?"

Greg replied, "Fuck yeah. It won't stop. Shit what should I do Janie? What made it stop burning for you?"

Janie quickly said, "Come here. You did it for me and it worked." She motioned for him to come closer.

Greg stepped up to the table, putting his cock in her face and she started licking his penis like it was a lollipop. It felt incredible to Greg as her wet tongue covered every part of his seven inch cock. After a minute he said, "It still burns. Can you suck on it?"

Janie nodded and took the head of his dick into her mouth. Greg almost came from the sight of it. Her pretty mouth stretched around his hard cock was almost too much for him.

She started bobbing her head up and down. He helped by thrusting his hips to get more into her mouth. Soon, she had about five inches in her mouth and it was hitting the back of her throat. She almost gagged, but concentrated on sucking as much as she could.

Greg placed his hands on each side of her head and helped steady her for his thrusts. She was doing an expert job on his cock and he was ready to unload. He stopped and said, "It still burns around the base of my dick. Can you get more in your mouth? Please, it burns so bad there."

Janie didn't think she could get more in, but Greg held her head and forced it into her mouth. She started to gag, but he didn't let up. He said, "Swallow it. Just relax your throat and swallow it."

She tried, but it wasn't like she had a choice. She relaxed and he thrusted and it went down. She tilted her head back to get the right angle and Greg pulled out and pushed it back down. On the next pull out, she took a deep breath before he pushed back in.

Greg finally had his dick all the way in her mouth. After a couple thrusts she seemed to get into the rhythm of it and she started sucking on him again. It was wonderful and he knew it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. He tensed up and pushed his dick as deep into her throat as possible.

Janie felt his cock throb deep in her throat. She suddenly knew what was happening and braced herself. She felt the first spurt blast through his cock and into her throat. It was so deep she didn't have to swallow but she could taste it. Then he pulled out and the second blast was just inside her lips.

She quickly tried to swallow it but couldn't get it all as he thrust back into her throat. He emptied the rest there and then finally pulled his still hard cock from her lips. She was surprised by her first taste of semen. It was a little salty, but not at all bitter like her girlfriends all complained about. It was kind of sweet or tangy.

Janie proceeded to lick the remaining cum from Greg's now softening dick. She did an expert job cleaning him up and even licked his balls. The lower she licked on his balls, the more it tasted like salty nickels. She loved it and kept licking lower until she had her tongue in the crack of his ass. She licked his asshole a little and then the doorbell rang.

Greg grabbed his shorts and pulled them on as he ran to the front door. He opened the door and it was their usual delivery guy, Buddy. Greg invited him into the front hallway and Buddy told him it would be $28.96 for the pizza. He pulled his wallet out and said, "I have to get some cash from my desk. I'll be right back. Just wait here." Then he ran through the kitchen.

He told Janie on the way past her, "I'll be right back. I have to get some money to pay for the pizza." Then he slipped past her and out the other side of the kitchen to go to his office.

Buddy, being used to bringing the pizza into the kitchen and putting it on the counter, proceeded through the doorway. He was about to place the pizza on the counter and yell to Mr. Smith, but he noticed something unusual. There was a very beautiful and very naked girl bent over the kitchen table with her gorgeous back to him.

Greg was just coming into the kitchen when he heard Janie scream and saw Buddy drop the pizza on the counter and run the other way. Greg chased after him, but couldn't catch him before he ran out the front door and sped off.

Greg returned to the kitchen and calmed Janie down. He got a couple beers out and then put slices of pizza on two plates. When he sat down to eat Janie held her bandaged hands up. He picked up her slice and held it out for her to eat it. She alternated between the pizza and the beer. She finished the slice and Greg started to eat his slice.

Janie asked, "Do you feel better now?"

Greg almost did a double take. He thought she was referring to his need to cum after fondling a beautiful girl all day, but then he realized that he was supposed to have a burning penis. He chastised himself for almost getting caught in a simple deception. Then he smiled and said, "Oh Yeah, I feel a lot better. How about you?" Then he took a long swig of his beer.

Janie gave him a devilish smile and said, "I'm still horny as hell, I didn't get an orgasm before the pizza guy showed up."

Greg was caught completely off guard. He spit his beer across the table and looked at her dumbfounded. She laughed at him and he just said, "What was that?"

She couldn't stop laughing for a couple minutes and Greg started laughing too. He finished his beer and Janie stood up, explaining that her butt cheeks were still a little sore. Greg stood up and got another slice. He decided to eat it over the sink, just in case he had to spit it out quickly.

As they stood drinking their beers in the kitchen he looked her over. He was a little surprised she hadn't asked for some clothes to wear. She stood leaning against the counter as natural as ever. He noticed her tan lines and also how both of her breasts were red as if sunburned, but knew they were irritated from the caustic chemicals.

After downing her beer, Janie excused herself to use the restroom, so Greg retrieved the digital camcorder. He went to his office and started downloading the movie from the camcorder to his computer. As soon as he got it all started he heard Janie yell for help.

He went to the bathroom and found her sitting on the toilet holding her hands up. She explained with frustration in her voice, "I can't get the toilet paper off the roll and even if I could, I don't think I could wipe myself."

Greg understood her situation, but couldn't suppress a chuckle. He said, "Hey, don't worry. I can take care of this for you."

He kneeled in front of her and took some paper from the roll. Then she parted her legs and half stood, half squatted while he wiped her crotch gently from the front to the back and then deposited the paper in the toilet. He said, "There you go. You're all set."

Janie kissed him on the cheek and thanked him, flushed the toilet with her toes and followed him back to the kitchen. She felt so helpless and so thankful for Greg. After everything they went through she felt close to him. He was like a knight in shining armor, rescuing her from a fate worse than death.

Greg put the left-over pizza away and asked Janie what she wanted to do. She just shrugged and looked at him. He realized that he was still calling the shots. Maybe this had all been a little traumatizing for her after all.

He suggested, "It's getting pretty late. Why don't I make sure you don't have anymore glue in your hair and then you can take a shower and get all cleaned up?"

Janie smiled and agreed. She hadn't been so well taken care of since she was a little kid. It felt so nice, and comforting to have someone like Greg taking care of her.

So Janie sat on a bar stool by the counter while Greg slowly went through her hair. Fortunately, her hair had been in a pony tail, and hadn't gotten much glue in it. He still had to cut a few strands and then he was finally able to work a brush through it.

As he brushed her hair with his fingers, he couldn't help being in awe with her natural beauty. It was part youth and part perfection. She hummed a moan of approval as he massaged her scalp. Then he worked his fingers down her neck and massaged her shoulders.