All Comments on 'Stud'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
too short

this story is too s h o r t.....

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
Nice fantasy for a desperate woman.

This was fairly well-written and quite readable. It captured emotions that a woman, very intent on getting pregnant, might feel. But the story probably is better categorized in "Loving Wives" because she is really cheating on her husband. I call it a fantasy because we know, of course, that she won't get an STD from her cheat, and her husband won't be at all suspicious regarding the $5000 dollars mysteriously missing from their joint bank account. Studies show that up to 20% of husbands are unknowingly raising a child fathered by someone else, so it is quite conceivable (pun intended) that this lady, as do many others, chose to take care of the "problem" of an infertile husband by using means provided by Mother (and Father) Nature. An interesting sequel would be a short story about her husband finding out, and how it is handled.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
and though...

...It's too short, I still loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The argument of loving wives means cheating wives

continues I see. There are many fine stories of real loving wives in that category so it isnt just for cheating wives. This wife was cheating in a most cruel and humiliating way for her husband. Any wife contemplating this would first consult with her husband and get his input. To not do so, puts the womans needs and desires above the husbands and the marriage. This woman has cheated not once but at least three times. Cheating wives stories can be in any section on lit. This particular story has to do with a woman's fixation on becoming pregnant, that is a fetish. It actually belongs in the fetish section, or if we deal with it from the husbands side it might go into nonconsent, after all it is without his consent, and he would have to raise the bastard child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
For those of you that think the story

was too short, maybe you are right. On the other hand, it did not take long for the both of them to make a baby either. What could have been written to make the story longer: 1) a better description of herself 2) a complete rundown about her friend that told her that she would not be dissatisfied 3) everytime Jack was fucking her. was she having thoughts about her husband 4) what were her husband's characteristics 5) what were Jack's characteristics 6) did she have a conscious about cheating on her husband? The things that were left out are limitless. But one last thing, how was she going to explain a $5,000 check to a sperm bank. Paper trails are hard to cover up. I did forget to mention, sooner or later, her husband will find out that he is not the biological father and then the shit will really hit the fan. If She and Jack can make the husband a chuckhold, then they are free to make as many babies as they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
STUD

Short, to the point and sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous