All Comments on 'Stud Farm'

by AndrewJackson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 14 years ago
Bimbo Factory? - You've got to be kidding....

My first vision of a graduate of the Bimbo Factory is a lady coming up to you, unbuttoning her blouse and asking, "Do you want to see me count to two?" That sounds just where every woman in the world would NOT want to go. Couldn't you come up with Hottie Harbor, Curvatious Camp, or Fox Finishing School? Something that might actually sound appealing? The story was interesting, but seemed very factual. It did seem like a nerd wrote it, and didn't learn much in terms of learning to connect emotionally, wich means, that he would still be a nerd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pleasantly surprised

I enjoyed Stud Farm very much. I was afraid it might be too long when I saw how many pages it was, However it was a very easy read. There was just enough to keep it spicy and the story never dragged. I also enjoyed some of the things done after graduation and was sure that he was going to work for the female facility when the story was finished. ( But you had other ideas). Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bimbo Factory and Stud Farm

Both of these stories were epicly fantastic! For about a billion amazing reasons i wish this place existed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wish this place was for real. I'd like some Flirting lessons, instructions on Foreplay, and I think maybe the Mind Control would be good. The psychological side of sex appeals to me. How to get inside her head. I also need a cock. I have a penis, of course, but there is a difference (I think) between the organ and the Cock. About 8" would be good I think. Physical training, a little work on my right knee, my hair is good. Not too much of it,but I'd need pubic, and underarm hair removal. Yes, this would be a good place for many of us guys. Also, if they had a set of classes on how NOT to treat women would be good for most of us. Fortunately, my mother spent many nights teaching me about this and made sure I am fully versed in oral and anal. Made sure I had experiences with several women besides herself to make sure I had the variety of teachers I'd need to get it right. I did learn that a man really doesn't need the 12" dong nor does the woman need anything over a 'C' cup to be really popular. In fact, as in the story, the 12"dick can be a hinderance no matter what women say in public. And gravity doesn't do quite as much damage to a B cup as to a D cup or above and perky tits are an asset. Also silicone tits are a turnoff for millions of guys. This is a great story. Could be inspirational to a research chemist or a surgeon looking for a challenge. Women should stay away from too much Labia surgery. I can be dangerious and myself and others love the individuality of pussys. Seen one, seen 'em all is just a lie and to make all of them look the same is a shame. Love your immagination.

spankfunforspankfunforover 7 years ago
I Hope This Close to a True Story!

The Way You Took This Story From Initial Interview to Marriage for Bob Was Erotic, Exciting and Sexual! This Seemed to be the Real Deal!! Loved It!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A great read!

I would recommend this story ("Stud Farm") to anyone, even if they're not normally into big-dick stories. The author has obviously thought a great deal about scientifically plausible ways that a man could actually grow his penis from 6" to 13", along with the problems and challenges he might face, and the wide range of female reactions he would experience. The dialog segments, especially with the women, were very well written. First-person stories can often be wildly pretentious, but the author has avoided all that. His style is measured and realistic, and it really pulled me into the narrator's situation. I could almost imagine my own cock growing to 13" along with Bob's (hey, I can dream, can't I?). To be fair, the story could use some editing to fix a few rough spots and continuity errors (Bob was 12" in chapter 15, but only 11-1/2" in chapter 16), but these do not detract from the otherwise great writing. I also think there was a missed opportunity to include a little more on Bob's last inch of growth, when he went from 12" to 13" thanks to the extra pills he had stashed away and was taking in chapter 15. Can you imagine how great he must have felt, as he watched his cock going past his 12" dream? But instead, he suddenly has a full 13" in chapter 17. Sorry to nit-pick; still a fabulous story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny story couldnt take it seriously! 6 inches is okay and average just like a c-cup is okay and average.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous