Student Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out and I knew her orgasm was already close. I shoved my tongue deep into her cunt. Opening my mouth wider I moved my upper lip over her clit and sucked gently, using the wetness of her own pussy to create a suction between my probing tongue and upper lip. Within seconds she was panting. Seconds later her hands reflexively flew to my head as her hips bucked up and down, held in place only by my hands on her hips.

Cunt juices flooded into my mouth as I sucked greedily at her. I let go of her hips and slid my hands to massage her thighs and ass. Her bucking broke my lock on her clit. I jutted my tongue forward and probed it in and out of her throbbing pussy as she bobbed up and down. We developed a rhythm as her orgasm rocked her, my tongue shoving in and out of her heated cunt. My lips worked against the top and bottom of her pussy as she pushed into me.

After what seemed an hour her hips stopped bucking and her cries subsided to coarse breathing. I wiped my mouth on the towel and moved to lay beside her. Only her heavy breathing let me know she was still awake. Eventually the breathing slowed and deepened into the quiet rhythm of sleep.

Chapter 7. A First Time

I must have dozed off myself. The next thing I knew her eyes were open and her hands were gently stroking my bicep. "That was wonderful," she told me, when she saw that I was awake. "Are they always like that?"

I shrugged as best I could where we lay. "Sometimes they're more intense, sometimes not so intense. For women, they can be extremely different every time."

"Well I hope they're all just like that. It felt wonderful. But...," once again she looked nervous. "We still haven't had sex, have we?"

I shook my head. "Oral sex, but not sex in the sense you're thinking."

"Can we? I mean, can we have it right now?"

My conciense was tugging at me, "It's probably getting late. Are you sure you want to do it now? We can wait for a better time, if you want. Besides, won't your parents worry about you staying out late?"

"I don't want to wait. I want you to do it tonight. Besides, I told my parents I was going to a friends house and probably wouldn't be home before work tomorrow."

"They let you stay out on weeknights?"

She snorted. "That's the only time they'll let me stay out. They won't let me stay out past ten thirty on the weekends."

"Really?..." I was interrupted when she lunged forward and placed her lips against mine.

With a simple kiss our bodies were electric again. We lay on our sides facing each other. My hand first kneaded the back of her head, pulling her deeper into our kiss. Then it slid slowly down her shoulders and back, caressing and massaging as it went. She mewled against me, letting me know how good she felt.

When my hand reached her ass I cupped it gently, kneading the tight flesh there. I squeezed her bottom cheek and pulled her tight into me, groin to groin. My cock stirred and started rising between our thighs. She mewled again and ground herself against my stiffening length.

Cupping a breast I pushed her onto her back. She parted reluctantly, but understood when I started kissing her firm mounds. Using my lips and hand I teased each nipple to stiffness. Alternating hand and mouth over each.

With slow luxury my hand began its southward trek down her smooth stomach towards her wild bush. I caressed her milky thighs lightly, sliding my hand between them, barely passing over the waiting lips of her cunt. Kissing her again I placed the full length of my hand against her sex. She moaned and pushed up against it. I slid my finger between her lips and found her hot, wet, and waiting.

Shifting my weight over her leg I placed myself between her legs, groin to groin. We kissed a while longer before I broke it off. I kissed the base of her jaw gently. "Ready?" I breathed into her ear.

I pulled back to look at her face. She was biting her lower lip, forcing herself to be brave, but she nodded anyway. A small inner part of me protested the spoiling of this virgin. If I didn't do it though, somebody else would. And if for no reason other than simple selfishness, I wanted to be the one to do it. It was more than that, too. I knew that I would be gentle and caring, which her next lover might not be.

I placed my cockhead against the opening of her tight cunt and pushed slowly. I could feel her lips parting, but then her cunt contracted and I was shoved out and over the top. She grunted. "That felt so good."

I smiled at her. "Mhmm. And it gets better, but you have to relax."

She nodded. I grabbed the length of my shaft and guided myself this time. Once again her pussy lips parted to allow the girth of my cockhead. She gasped and her cunt convulsed again, squeezing against my cockhead. This time however, my hand was there to hold it on target. "Relax," I reminded her.

Her pussy fought its first penetration all the way. I worked in and out in small gentle pushes. Amber was alternating between moaning pleasure and biting her lip as I pressed my manhood into her body. "That's it," I groaned, pushing myself in to the hilt. "That's the full length of me."

She moaned breathily, "It feels so good. I've never felt anything like it. It hurts a little, but..."

Interrupted by my pulling out, she could only moan as I pushed back in. I kissed her and her tongue lanced into my mouth, the same way my member lanced into her steaming pussy. We kissed and made love. Her tight cunt squeezed at my cock, forcing me to maintain a nice slow speed for fear of cumming right away. I was not going to spoil her first time.

I pumped in and out in long slow strokes, letting her feel her pussy expanding around the length and girth of my cock. Our kiss broke. I moved my mouth to her ears, throat, and shoulders, gently sucking the flesh there. Her nipples were pebbles on top of the velvet clad hills of her tits where they rose from her chest.

Amber's breathing increased. So far, I had been the one making love to her, but now she started pressing down on my upward thrusts. I repositioned myself so my cock rubbed against the sensitive nerves near her anus. She exhaled loudly and thrust herself onto my impaling rod.

Within minutes her breathing had increased in speed and volume, along with the thrusting of our hips. I was now sliding in and out of her wet hole easily, her hot juices flooding her young sex. Without much warning she screamed. She thrust her cunt down on my cock in a long push, squeezing me into her sex, holding my full length within her as her pussy began to pulse around my cock.

Then she lost control. She offered short staccato screams as her hips bucked against me. I thrust in and out of her rapidly, in time to the pulsing of her vaginal walls. We fucked like that for an eternity. She would lift her ass so high it would come off the ground, and then we'd slam together, my entire length driving into her in a solid push. The whole time her cunt continued its wild pulsing. I could feel her juices streaming from her love hole to steam in a hot flood against my balls.

I had no idea how long we fucked like that. I only know that it was the longest orgasm I had ever experienced a woman to have to that point. She plateaud at a climax and stayed there. Screaming her pleasure as our bodies fed it to her.

The squeezing of her walls slowed down eventually and her screams subsided to quiet, quivering whimpers. When she had her breathing back under control we kissed deeply. The kiss of lovers.

Resignedly I withdrew my still stiff member from her. Her tight cunt made a sucking sound as I pulled out, as if reluctant to let me go. During the entire process I'd been too stunned at the intensity of her orgasm to have one of my own. Like my body had forgotten its own gratification for her's. If all of her orgasms were even half of that one, I knew she was never going to have a bad sexual experience, no matter how horrible the love maker.

We kissed and I held her close until she lapsed into sleep. I watched her chest rise and fall with her breathing. The nipples were still stiff, but slowly descending. Awe overwhelmed me. Here I had a gorgeous eighteen year old female who had willingly, and knowingly, given me the gift of her virginity. I don't think I felt love for her then as she slept in my arms, but I definitely felt I owed her. That wasn't exactly what I felt either, though. I almost felt fatherly, like a protective guardian. All I could think was that I hoped she'd keep coming to me for advice and instruction, just as she did with our martial art.

I never did sleep. I was too wired from skipping my orgasm to sleep. Instead I simply waited quietly for her to wake up. When her eyes did finally open I kissed her forehead gently. A smile spread across her face that warmed me to the soul. She raised her face to mine. Our lips met with a tenderness that can only be felt in mutual shared warmth.

"Thank you," she whispered to me, more breath than voice.

"For what?" This close, body to body, my voice rumbled from my chest and vibrated against hers. She cuddled deeper into my arms at the bass tremors.

"For being so kind."

"I just want you to be happy."

"I know." She kissed me gently on the chin. "That's why I wanted you for my first. I knew you'd be gentle and caring."

"I'm honored you chose me. I really am. I've never had anyone give me such a precious gift before."

"It was the least I could do. But I need something else from you."

"Anything." And I meant it, too. I've said those words before, but I never meant it as much as I did then.

"Don't reject me. Don't let this change anything between us. I don't want..."

I hushed her gently, placing a kiss on her lips to close them. "This doesn't change anything. When you first stepped into class for martial arts, I was there to teach you. Now, when you've decided to start exploring your sexuality, I'm here for you again. In martial arts we're good partners, I can't see why we can't become partners in other things as well."

"Thank you. I'm glad I've met you."

"I'm pleased you've stayed with me."

I slipped from her arms to go find a clock. I returned and told her the time. She sighed audibly. "Why does time have to pass the fastest when you want it to be the slowest?"

"Because it's unruly and rude. You can use the shower down here, or the tub and showers upstairs if you want to clean up. If you want to stay the night you're more than welcome to share my bed, or either of the spare bedrooms if you'd prefer."

She lay back on the mat languidly. Her tight body stretched and glorious in its nudity. "I think I'm in the mood for a bath. Is that okay?"

"Of course. I'll go start drawing the water for you. Hot or warm water?"

"Very warm."

I nodded and gathered up my clothes. I could feel her eyes on me as I moved about the room collecting my things. I paused at the door one last time to look back at her and her wonderfully curved body, then padded upstairs to start the bath for her.

Chapter 8. Advanced Class

Like I said, the house was rather large, especially for a bachelor, and the master bath was no exception. It had a 'privacy' room for the toilet, jacuzzi tub, shower unit, linen closet, and still had room for a double sink with a cosmetic counter. I filled the tub slowly, checking the water temperature often.

I had just shut the water off when Amber came into the room wrapped in a towel from downstairs and her gym bag over her shoulder. I stood up and mussed a hand through my hair. I couldn't help noticing that her eyes dropped to my chest as I lifted my arm. "Well," I told her, "I'll give you a couple minutes to do whatever you need to do. If it's alright, I'd like to take a shower in here. If not, that's fine. I'll just have to move the soap and shampoo to another bathroom."

"No, that's okay." Her eyes were flicking around the room and up and down my body. "This room is huge. How can you ever afford a house like this on your own."

I shrugged noncommittaly. "I get by. I have a feeling that the people who built this house had a matriarchal family, and she knew just where she liked to spend her time, and money." In fact, I knew that's what it was. Because that's what had been the stated reason for their their divorce. Which let me purchase this house at rock bottom price. I got a good house, and they got rid of the debt to start rebuilding their lives.

She looked at my face, but wouldn't meet my eyes as she asked, "Is it alright if I spent the night?"

"Of course. Mi casa, su casa."

A smile ticked at her lips, but disappeared. "I hate to ask...but I didn't bring anything to sleep in."

"Don't worry about it. I'll go find you something while you get in the bath." Before she could say anything more I slipped out of the room, closing the door behind me.

I busied myself gathering some things together for her. I didn't know what she liked to wear for sleepwear so I grabbed a handful of different clothes for her. Finally, on a whim, I headed for the kitchen to dig up some candles. I thought she might appreciate them. Returning to the bathroom door with her clothes over my shoulder and a lit candle in hand I knocked quietly.

At first, I didn't think she'd heard me, but then I heard an answering summons to come in. I opened the door just enough to slip my hand through and hit the light switch. The room plunged into darkness. The water sloshed around in the tub as Amber moved in surprise. I opened the door all the way and the candle lit the room with its soft glow.

Entering the room I piled the clothes on the cosmetic counter. I walked the candle across the room and set in on the far side of the tub, my body passing over Amber's as I stretched to reach the far side. Lighting its partner, I set the second candle down on the other end of the tub. "I thought you might like those," I told her.

"It's beautiful, thank you."

"Not nearly as beautiful as you. I'm sorry I don't have any bath beads for you, but this is a bachelor's house, after all."

"That's fine. This is wonderful. Where'd you ever get the bubble bath, then?"

"A badly chosen holiday gift. I think it might have been meant as a gag, but I held on to it anyway."

I reached out and stroked her chin lightly. One of the few body parts visible above the bubbled water, the rest being immersed below the obscuring foam. "I'm going to get in the shower now. Is there anything else you need?"

"Mhmm. Just one more thing."

"What's that?"

"Someone to share this bath with."

A grin involuntarily spread across my face. "Well hold on, I'll go see if I can find someone in the yellow pages."

She didn't smile as much as I thought she would have. Instead, a hand snaked out of the water and wrapped around my wrist. "No, there's only one 'someone' I'll share this bath with."

My grin wasn't fading much. "Lucky guy." I slipped into the water, my body facing the other way as hers so our legs intertwined.

The water was hot and cleansing as I lay there. I closed my eyes a few minutes and allowed my muscles to relax in the heat. When I opened my eyes she was looking at me. I could've sworn I saw lust written across her eyes.

I fished for her feet with my hands. Finding them, I began a gentle massage, coercing the tension from each muscle that my hand passed over. Her eyes closed with a quiet sigh. Soon my hands were traveling over her calves, then thighs. I went higher, along her rib cage and to her shoulders, skipping the more sexually sensitive body parts. I kneaded her neck, plying the flesh into relaxed dough. My hands slipped down and rubbed at her biceps, then forearms, and eventually hands.

Done, I leaned back against the tub where I had started. My libido screamed that I not stop, that I turn the massage into something sexual, but I shoved it down with willfully. I didn't want to force myself on Amber, and I knew the wait would be worth.

I watched her angelic face over the white fluffiness of bubbles that could easily be mistaken for clouds. Once again I was wondered what she was doing with me in my house. My attention was riveted on watching her as her relaxed body almost floated in the water.

Eventually the water started cooling and her eyes opened slowly. She smiled at me with another of those smiles that seemed to melt me on the inside. "You look lonely," she told me.

"I'm never lonely with you in the same room." She smiled at the compliment. The water lapped against my body as she moved across the tub to join me. I made room for her the best I could, but tubs just aren't meant for snuggling.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed slowly. I sucked at her lips and probed the corners with light tonguings. We entered into a deeper kiss. Then I felt her hand on my thigh, caressing the inside of it with slow strokes. My penis responded by beginning its upward growth.

Her head tilted back as she broke our kiss. I exhaled quietly as she slid her hand to my expanding shaft. "Did you have yours earlier when you were inside me?" I shook my head. "You can if you want, you know. It's okay. I'm on the pill."

I was slightly puzzled and let it show on my face. "I thought you said you were a virgin?"

"I was. It was prescribed to me by my doctor to regulate my...you know...my monthly flow."

I didn't know much about those kinds of things, and I certainly wasn't going to start finding out. Some things, guys just aren't really meant to know. Or at least, I wasn't.

She continued, "If we do it again, will you...have your...orgasm...inside me?"

"You don't have to be ashamed of the word orgasm. Everybody has 'em, and everybody likes 'em. But whatever will please you, I will gladly help."

She sighed. "I don't want to get out of the water."

I smiled. "We don't have to. Kneel over me."

She did so. Luckily the tub was wide enough to easily acommodate her legs over my thighs. The postion also brought her high enough that her perky tits showed above the bubbles. Her nipples showing through like dark stains under the nearly opaque air pockets.

I pushed her until she was in a good position over my cock. "Lean forward," I told her. She obeyed me. I grabbed the base of my shaft, "Now sit back, slowly." Once again, she obeyed me. Our sensitive organs touched with a flash of fire. We both gasped at the contact.

Her pussy lips spread across my cock as she impaled herself on my shaft. I couldn't believe how tight she felt. She breathed in short quick breaths, concrentrating on the sensations of my manhood penetrating her depths. Occasionally she would lift up when she ran across a particularly tight spot, but would press back down to work herself down my pole.

I was in heaven as my cock was engulfed by her hot cunt. She shoved down one last time and finally I could feel her bottom out against my balls. She moaned loudly. Her voice was ragged with concentration, "You're...even deeper...than before." A moan issued from her body as she lifted up on my lancing member. "This feels so good."

A few slow lifts led to swifter ones. Water was already swishing against us when I began lifting my hips into her. She offered a short cry when I first pushed up to meet her. Her voice was heavy, "I can feel you...so far inside... You're filling me...so much."

Words faded into breathing and moaning as my vocal partner pushed up and down on my cock. Each thrust was followed by a second thrust more instense and slightly faster than the first. Her cunt sucked at my pole as she worked it inside her. Soon, each penetration was starting a deep boiling sensation in my balls.

I rubbed my hands over her soapy tits, causing her to breathe even heavier. "I'm close," I told her. "Are you ready?"

She nodded vaguely, her eyes closed by the sensations. She thumped down on my member one last time and I gasped sharply. I managed to squeeze, "Here it comes," through clenched teeth just before it hit. Then I was rolled up in the sensation of my orgasm. It ran rampant through my cock and into the rest of my body. I bucked up into Amber spasmodically, shoving my seed deep into her milking pussy.