Student Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vaguely, I was aware that her own organ had started a similar pulsing. I couldn't care as my orgasm took control of me and thrust my rigid lance wildly into her. Water splashed over the edges of the tub as we ground against each other. Her cries of pleasure echoed in the small room as her own orgasm rocked her back and forth on my pole of pleasure.

Already spent, I pumped my member into her as her own orgasm slowly faded. With a gasp she collapsed against me and the water began to settle back to a flat surface. The water seemed super heated as we lay there against each other, strengths drained in the wakes of our pleasures.

Eventually the water began to cool to its real temperature. Her pussy, seeming to sense this change, pushed at my softened penis, pushing it out into the water. I gasped at the sudden temperature.

Amber's breathing was sliding towards sleep again when I nudged her. She mumbled something, but her breathing didn't change. "Hey," I whispered into her ear. "You can't sleep here. You'll look like a raisin in the morning."

She moaned and pushed back, returning herself to upright. My cock spasmed with the thought of pentrating her again. "We have to get you to bed so you can get up for work in the morning. How are you going to explain that to your boss?"

Her eyes half opened. Her lips barely formed the words, "Alright. But only if you say so."

"Well, I say so." I gently guided her off me and slid out of the tub. I toweled myself dry as she recovered her strength. Once dry, I held a fresh towel open for her and gestured for her to join me.

She climbed weakly out of the tub and slumped into the towel and my waiting arms. Making sure she could stand on her own, I began toweling her off. The cloth slid over her naked skin smoothly, leaving dry trails in its wake.

Taking up a fresh towel I wrapped her up in it, tieing it off at the top for her. I spread out the clothes I had picked out for her and explained, "I don't know what you wear to bed, so I picked out some different things for you. They're all probably a little too big, but like I said, this is a bachelor pad. I only have things in here for me. Maybe if you're going to keep spending time here we'll pick some things up for you."

She smiled and thanked me. I kissed her cheek lightly and once again slipped from the bathroom. I slipped on a pair of briefs and waiting for her to join me. She came out dressed in one of my old button down dress shirts. The front and back didn't hang quite far enough to cover her groin, which I noticed was clad in a fresh pair of panties. The sides of the hem lifted quite high and blessed me with the sight of a lot of naked thigh. When she turned sideways, the material hung from her body far enough that I could just see the front and back panels of her light blue cotton bikinis.

"You look stunning," I admitted.

"Thank you. You look good yourself." I looked down at my briefs in reflex. They were almost skimpy enough to be called bikinis, but weren't.

"I'll show you to the guest bedroom."

She chewed her bottom lip in indecision, then slowly nodded her head. I led her to the bedroom next to mine. She climbed into bed without much hesitation. I tucked her in and asked what time she needed to be up. She told me. I kissed her goodnight. With one last look back, I shut the light out and headed for my own bed and the next morning.

Chapter 9. The Morning After

The alarm shocked me awake in the morning. My occupation and lifestyle had caused me to do away with the retchid creations, so it startled me to hear one again. Almost nostalgic. I shut the horrific noise maker off. Remembering why I'd set it, I got out of bed and wandered across the hall to the guest bedroom. Somehow, over night, an angel had fallen from the sky and landed in the bed.

I crossed the room quietly and sat on the edge of the bed. I pushed Amber's hair out of her face, which contained a pair of beautiful blue eyes that were slowly sliding open. I told her she had beautiful eyes. She smiled. I asked her what she wanted for breakfast. She told me. I left her to get ready.

I'm not much of a cook, so I ended up preparing a light breakfast of toasted bagels and fruit. I was happy to make the meal. It wasn't just the fact that a woman had spent the night, I think it had more to do with her being my guest. At least, I thought so. But that didn't explain why I was humming as I spread butter on my bagel.

She walked through the door and my knees went weak enough to almost dump me to the floor. She was still wearing my dress shirt, but the top three buttons were undone, showing the inside curves of her firm breasts. The panties had also been discarded, revealing the unshaved mound of pubic hairs hiding her perfect pussy. It must have been fate, because morning sun streamed through the window and struck upon her hair, lighting her groin and head in golden glow.

Amber looked like an amber goddess. I told her so. Once again she smiled. I laid the meager meal out for her. We talked amiably through breakfast. She told me about her job and what she did, who her friends were, and other miscellaneous items. I listened until she stood up and began walking around the table. "You know what I've never had for breakfast?"

She was standing over me. "I have no idea."

"This," she exclaimed as she reached a hand into my crotch. My cock replied by springing into her hand, straining against the fabric of my briefs. She had had to bend over to grab me, and the shirt had fallen open to show her pert tits with cherried tips. Seeing where I was looking at she straigthend back up. Pulling at the shoulders of the shirt, the material fell from her in a glorious unveiling. The material puddled at her feet and revealed her in all her morning splendor. "What do you say?" she asked.

I had to swallow the lump from my throat before I could respond. "I'm certainly not going to argue. But what about you. Giving you another orgasm before work will probably make you late. You always seem to be falling asleep." I grinned at her.

"I don't care about mine. I owe you one."

I shrugged and stood up. I started to reach for my waistband, but she stopped me. "No, I want to do it." She kneeled in front of me, placing her face at groin height. She slowly began slipping my briefs down. I showed how to lift the front off my member before she castrated me. She never looked down, but kept her eyes glued to my cock as it bounced in front of her nose. I stepped out of the shed undergarment. "It's so beautiful," she breathed. She rubbed my tender organ lovingly.

I started to sit in the chair. She interrupted me and patted the table. "If I'm going to have it for breakfast, I want it where I normally eat breakfast." I certainly wasn't going to complain. Living as a bachelor, I definitely wasn't used to morning attention. I also didn't want to complain, because I enjoyed her sudden aggressiveness. She may have been a virgin last night, but it must have worn off in her sleep.

She pulled a chair up between my legs. The height of the chair and table meant she only had to bend her head down a few inches to suck my cock into her mouth, which she did. I sighed at the soft pleasures of her oral attentions.

Amber sucked at the head of my cock for some time. She was no expert by any means, and so could only take the first couple inches into her mouth, but those couple of inches were good enough to keep me happy.

Her mouth worked for several minutes before she added a hand to the base of my shaft. I groaned my approval. Her hand pumped up and down my shaft as her mouth continued sucking at the head.

A wet smack issued from my groin as she pulled her mouth off my cock. Her face held open curiosity as she asked me, "Can I...swallow...your...you know?"

I was amused by the question, but answered it seriously, "Of course."

"I mean, it's not going to hurt me, is it?"

I couldn't suppress a chuckle. "No, not at all. In fact, studies have shown that it contains many healthy nutrients."

"Really? Then I guess this really is good for breakfast."

Another wise crack was coming to my mouth when I was interrupted by her. In a well timed coordination, she licked the sensitive bottom of my cockhead, squeezed my shaft, and cupped a hand against my balls. The sensations hit me hard and my cock displayed it by offering one huge throb in her hand and mouth. Her eyes rolled up to make sure I was okay. I groaned my pleasure.

After that the stimulation became too much. Her mouth bobbed up and down on the head of my cock. Her hand squeezed the length of my shaft as she pumped up and down. Her fingers worked a gentle massage against my roiling ball sack.

Sweat beaded on my forehead and I warned her that I was close. Instead of slowing down, she sped up. With a groan and a mighty pulse that forced her hand to open a bit as my cock strained for the first load, I shot into Amber's sucking mouth. It caught her by surprise. She jerked back, breaking her contact with my cock. It was too late though, and my orgasm had started.

My second spurt fired from my cock and onto her face, which had withdrawn a few inches. She accepted the spurting swiftly and opened her mouth just in time to catch the third spurt. Then her mouth was on the swollen head again. Through clenched teeth I encouraged her. Telling her to stroke and suck it. Telling her how good it felt.

My body was racked with shakes as my cock poured its contents into Amber's mouth. My hips bucked involuntarily, shoving my throbbing manhood into her mouth. I could feel her throat swallowing, trying to keep up with the flood of cum, but some oozed past her lips involuntarily. Onto my shaft, the hot jizm helped lubricate the stroking of her hand.

I collapsed and lay back on the table as the last of my spurts shot weakly into her mouth. She was still sucking and jerking, but my cock had begun its slow decline anyway, spent from its exertion. Realizing that I was done she licked me off, cleaning the escaped cum from my cock and her hands.

When she was done and I was more than half softened, I sat up again to look down at her. She stood and kissed me. Our tongues rubbed together and I could taste the left over traces of my spewings. She broke the kiss and looked over at the clock, which caused a groan. "I have to get ready," she pouted.

I shrugged. "I'll be here when you're ready to come back. My house is your house."

She smiled and didn't offer anything in return. I watched her walk from the kitchen. It was the first time I had had a chance to see her bare backside, and it was glorious. Her back narrowed at the waist before curving out to hips. Her ass swung tight and firm above young muscled thighs. I'm definitely an ass man, and her's was enough to get my cock stirring to stiffness again.

Sighing at her departure I busied myself putting the dishes and other vestiges of our breakfast away.

Chapter 10. A Fond Farewell

Returning to my bedroom I found her in the master bath brushing her hair. She had put a shirt on, but not pants. She stood before the mirror as a vision of beauty, with her pubic mound and ass covered in a soft pair of cotton bikinis. I approached and wrapped my arms around her waist, pressing my bare cock into her panty clad ass crack. She pressed her hips back into mine and leaned against me.

"Come back any time you want," I breathed into her ear. "It doesn't have to be for sex. If you want to watch a movie, work out, talk, or anything else, just stop by. Anytime. It doesn't matter. I'll always leave the door open for you."

She smiled into my reflection in the mirror. "Thank you. I think I will. Now if you don't mind, I need some space to get ready for work."

I nodded and stepped back away from her. I returned to the bedroom and hunted up a pair of shorts. Half clad I returned to the bathroom again to watch her. Mostly her pantied ass, but also just to watch her move. I was used to watching her in class, but these practiced, morning routine techniques were almost alien in their newness. And definitely fascinating.

She finished getting ready quickly and rushed a kiss to me before she headed out the door for her job. Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair and decided I need a long cold shower.