Studio Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On all fours, Myles made sure his throbbing member was not touching anything - was just hanging, cooling down a little in the air-conditioned atmosphere - while he expertly licked and fingered her to a gut-clenching, throat-spasming, mind-blowing orgasm, her cries bouncing back off the ceiling at him and her vagina gripping his fingers in a way he had never experienced before as her legs clamped together and trapped his hand. His heart still pounding, grinning with delight, he continued to stroke her clitty and gently piston his fingers in and out of her hole while she came down off her high and then quickly started building to a new one. Using only her own lubrication he stroked her insides, his fingers curled upwards to reach for her g-spot while his tongue lightly flicked over her swollen clitty.

Oh, how he loved the feeling of his freshly-shaved face on clean smooth pussy. This was truly what he felt he had been put on earth to do - run himself all over a beautiful lady's beautiful kitty. On he went, slowly, gently, needing to add no lubrication. Carefully he gauged her arousal from her gasping and the way her hands clenched in his hair and decided the time had come. Carefully he disengaged his mouth and kissed up over pubis, belly button, ribs, breasts, neck, ears, until finally they locked mouths and tongues again and he slipped his still rock-hard member back into her steamy depths.

Cleanly plucked pubic mounds brushing against one another, he rocked his hips against hers. His balls were pressed against the insides of her thighs. The head of his cock was brushing over her cervix... he could feel her internal muscles starting to clench down on him again and he lost control, started to hammer into her with everything he had. They came together, one great crashing crescendo that seemed to go on and on and on while they were still looking into each others' eyes - into each others' souls, it felt like to Myles. It seemed like every muscle in his body was involved in this orgasm. His eyes rolled back into his head, his chest was so tight he couldn't breathe. He spasmed so hard his arms collapsed and he fell flat on top of her, their faces narrowly missing smashing into each other, and still they were both writhing and twitching, neither wanting to withdraw from the other.

Eventually Myles was able to raise himself and look into her face again. The infectious grin was back. "Who needs health club workouts?" she asked and he could agree there, they were both soaked in sweat.

"Wow," was all he could say. He turned on his side and collapsed next to her, turning her at the same time. His slowly shrinking cock was still inside her and they both seemed to want to keep it that way. He got his arm under her neck and she put her head down on it while he stroked her face with the other hand. "Wow," he said again, I'm... speechless."

Colleen just continued to smile. She was also petting his face with her free hand, while the other was underneath him and still grabbing his ass cheek. He squirmed his hips against hers and they could both feel their mingled juices between their sweaty bellies and between their legs. It was dirty in the best way possible.

"Colleen - babe -" his voice wouldn't work properly, and tried to clear the frog in his throat. He started again. "Baby doll..."

"Shhh."

"Seriously. That was... wow," he said again inadequately.

"Yes. Shh. You'll spoil it."

He kept his hand on the side of her face. Moving his face forward, he kissed her nose, then eyes, gentle butterfly kisses that raised her smile even more. He thought he tasted salt when his lips came away from her eye but she certainly hadn't looked like she had been crying. Then he kissed her properly, a slow burn lingering kiss on the mouth that had them both squirming again, a trace of arousal making its way between them.

He broke it and drew his head back, laughing. "I didn't think I was ever going to get it up again after that and you just proved me wrong again, but I think I better not have another orgasm before my shoot or I won't have anything left for Mr Rock Hudson."

Her eyes went wide. "He's cast you for Rocky? Oh shit, maybe we shouldn't have done that. But naah - it's OK, you'll be fine."

"You're making me nervous again. I was nervous, you relaxed me completely, and now you're making me worried. What about Rocky?"

"He's only the biggest director at this studio, don't you know anything?"

"Actually, no. OK so he's big, but what's he like to work for?"

"He's cool. As long as you don't try to get too independent, he does like to have, you know, *control* over the shoot, but that's just good directing. Do as you're told, don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand anything, but just don't come up with any suggestions and you'll be fine. Believe me, after Monday's performance you'll be *fine*!"

"Thanks babe. You really are fantastic, you know that? A guy couldn't ask for a better friend and mentor! Why me?"

"Oh, pah," she dismissed both the compliment and the question with an airy wave of her hand and changed the subject, "best you get in the shower and let's get you on set."

"Hmm," he said, "OK I'll take that as a 'we'll talk later' then shall I? Kissing her again gently on her forehead, nose, and lips he stood and held out a hand to help her from the bed. "Joining me?"

With her smile big and happy again she took his hand and bounced up. "Yip. Got to make sure Myles is ready for Rocky," she said mischievously and turned, gathering up the towel from the bed in the same movement. Then she led him into the bathroom again and they enjoyed another intimate few minutes of mutual soaping and groping. Exhausted as Myles had been after their explosive power-fuck, he was recovering fast and Colleen was making no effort not to encourage him, short of actually screwing him in the jumbo shower stall. Myles couldn't stop grinning as he soaped her smooth body - and his own.

"Feels so good!" he said again as he washed his cock and balls.

Colleen just smiled. "It does, doesn't it! And I'll tell you something, after years of being smooth down there, it never gets old. I love it too! All the advantages I was telling you about? The pubes in the bed and all that? All just a bonus. Best part is feeling smooth and *knowing*, all day long, you are smooth, even when you can't touch yourself." She was also feeling her crutch, stroking all over her soap-covered pussy and ass. She shivered and smiled at him. "I'm all horny again."

"Yes, I can see that. I'd love to do something about that but..."

"That's OK! I don't HAVE to get off every time I get aroused you know! But I *would* have loved to fuck you again right now."

The more time he spent with this girl the more intrigued he was. Here was this shatteringly beautiful, sexy, and presumably experienced porn star who apparently really wanted to screw him. It was also somewhat confusing but he had long ago decided that if it didn't make sense, don't worry if it also doesn't make a difference. There was plenty of time to get into that later, but right now he had to get prepared, physically and mentally, for his first real porn shoot. Life just kept getting more interesting.

12