All Comments on 'Stupid Little Whore'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
Wow!!

I have this story printing, for my bedtime reading later, as I write this quick note. As a first story, this is a prodigious effort! I am tempted to give it a score of 5 unread, but I'll put my score on hold until I have had the time to read it properly, although I'm sure it will be well worthy of a 5-star rating.

You have done extremely well to bring us such a long and apparently hot and well-written story; I look forward to curling up with it at bedtime!

Thank you, Nicequip - I'll be back with a score for you soon!

SweetSexySwitchSweetSexySwitchover 12 years ago
I am humbled!

I'm sitting here breathless and almost crying from the sheer beautiful power of this story. I think I saw a few small... VERY small spelling flaws, but the were so minor and were so over shadowed by the quality of writing that they really don't seem to matter now. Thank you.

NicequipNicequipover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

I am so grateful for the responses so far. As a first time writer I was entirely self conscious about submitting a story. I've been reading on this site for so many years without the conviction or confidence to contribute. I appreciate all the wonderful feedback. I often think I'm just a guy with an average amount of sexual deviancy, but never thought the things in my head are worth sharing. Perhaps that perception may be changing. I know my writing is imperfect. I hope that my future submissions continue to get better. Never hesitate to give constructive criticism. It only makes one stronger. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i cried

Please this story took the reader on such a journey of emotions that u am not exactly sure what to say except please don't leave us hanging here countinue ana's journey.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 12 years ago
Incredible!!

If this is your first effort at writing a sory, than I can not wait to read your future work. This story is lacking in nothing and is very well written. There may have been a spelling error or two, but I didn't really care (and I'm usually a spelling-nazi) beacuse the story, the characters and the description of it all was just so brilliant. I love a BDSM-story with meaningful backgroundstories, believable characters and a well executed plot, and this one has all of that. I don't really know what else to say other than keep up the good work! And post a continuation (is that actually a word??) of this story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Its a beautiful well written story and I would really like to know what happens after this.

Fiend6609Fiend6609over 12 years ago

I stopped reading 4 pages in. This story had alot of things I liked also managed to hit hit on or allude to everything I dislike in the first couple pages.

The character development was crappy. I disliked Ana and Narrator right away. The way Ana was described she was a lousy candidate for a wife and a sub. The Narrator was wishy-washy and a pathetic Dom. I think this is the first story I've seen where the Dom is a want to be cuck as well. The narrator complains about Ana cheating then says he wants an open relationship. He wants to be a Dom and then he brings in another guy and tells Ana the other guy is going to be stricter and more controlling. When Ana protests about being shared around and wants to be monogamous the narrator threatens to end their relationship. Three pages and I hated and lost respect for all the characters and couldn't continue.

Andromeda7Andromeda7over 12 years ago
Thanks mate.

That was a great story that I enjoyed so much. Five from me. You are an artist with words and you have given a beautiful depth to your remarkable story.

Sit back friend, have a cigar and whiskey for you have earned it.

If this is the first effort, I for one am looking foward to the second because this first one was good, easy on the heart and eyes.

So .... thank you for the time and effort for sharing your story telling gift; no, don't get up, enjoy that ciger and shot.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

For me, your story was one of the hottest I've read recently. Thats impressive considering it's your first submission. Hope you continue to give us more.. and I wouldn't be averse to a follow-up story to this one.

Great work.

curioussensecurioussenseover 12 years ago

Amazing story, I hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm sorry, but your story is a perfect example of why a person should never be forced to be someone they are not. Obviously Ana was not going to be able to handle being a full time submissive. A true Dom would have recognized that. This narrator is just a bully. BDSM isn't supposed to be about breaking a person. Despite her "wishy washy" tendencies, everyone has a right to limits. It broke my heart when he forced Ana to have sex with Mr White against her will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very very good. I hope i see a sequel to this story or at least another story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well..... I would have told him to stay there with his new little "toy" if I was Ana. The men are just plain insensitive and mean. They both need to be punished with a huge dildo hard up the ass to see how it feels. A true Master would take into consideration his sub's limits. He didn't even allow her a safeword. He is a selfish ass. And if that is what a submissive has to endure then no thank you. He does not love her. If he did he would never let another man do those cruel things to her. He didn't even know Mr. White that well and he left Ana at his mercy??? Ana should run without looking back. Then HE can be the "stupid" one for loosing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dreadfull story

Do you know about BDSM?

Ana is just a thing to him, and he clains he loves her with out respecting her limits! He calls Ana selfish, but he is the one selfish thinking only about his own desires! You can make a sub to broaden her limits and expand boundaries, after all it is all in your mind, but not like this. A loving relationship can never or true marriage can not be based on cheating (which is Maria) or forced sex (Mr.White).

And you are a moron

sweetcheex90sweetcheex90over 12 years ago

Um...I think I love you? Lol to say it was a great story is an understatement. Not everyone fully understands bsdm especially between people who truly love each other. The characters in this story are great. very well thought out. I felt as if I was watching a movie......oh. and if I ever have to read the phrase "this girl" again, I may shoot myself! Lol

sweetcheex90sweetcheex90over 12 years ago

Oh and I cried too! Haha I got so attached to them :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED THIS STORY

Tis is my favorite story by far i got attached to the ppl in this story

His4ever92139His4ever92139over 12 years ago
loved

I loved it and I do know about bdsm. Ana was given several opportunities to leave and chose to stay. To submit. So obviously she wanted this too. This was perfect. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This makes me sad...

This story just makes me sad. This guy is very selfish and seems to be super misogynistic. He claims he loves Ana but he doesn't respect her limits, he treats her like a toy (and not only in a sexual sense) and he abuses her physically and mentally.

You keep have the main character says he loves her but then he does so many terrible things.

Fantasies not based in reality have there place but this is too far. It seems like a boy's fantasy of having two women around to have sex at his whim with some completely unrealistic and abusive BDSM and rape thrown in. It made me sad and a bit sick to my stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfection

This was an amazing story. Watching Ana submit was such a turn on. I hope there is a sequel to this story. I got so attached to Ana and Maria. I can't wait to hear what happens to them next. Please continue writing. Five stars.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A most

interesting tale. Thank you.

NicequipNicequipover 12 years agoAuthor
Please leave comments and vote!

I love reading through the comments that people submit. I even enjoy hearing from the people that disagree with premise or the protagonist. There's no better way to understand what people like and dislike than to hear from them. Please vote and leave comments. Thanks again.

sweetannabellasweetannabellaover 12 years ago
Just makes me want more.

This story --- I loved it. Everything about it really. I loved feeling like I was able to connect to each character, and the way their emotions were written seemed very realistic to me. The rebellious nature of Ana kept me hooked, wondering what she would do next. I loved Sir, and liked that I was constantly informed of how he was feeling. You don't see that as much in the BDSM stories, it is all about how the sub is dealing, and it sometimes is forgotten that the dom will be feeling sometime too. That's what I believe separates the great doms from the just okay ones.

Anyway,

I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So hot!

Can't wait for more. I was so turned on reading this. Well written, great characters, excellent grammar. Most importantly it was just so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent, Sir!!

Excellent story!! Very HOT!! I hope you continue the story so we can enjoy the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible!

Absolutely fantastic, Sir. I'm amazed. No story has brought forth such emotion! Not only from your characters but also me. You had me wet, happy, and even crying at moments. Just amazing. I can't wait to read more!

sftoyousftoyouover 12 years ago

Excellent story! Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written

Well written and enjoyable. But I can't help but feel that if he loves her he shouldn't bring somebody else into the house without her blessing. As a teaching tool, perhaps, but he should give her a better chance.

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERabout 12 years ago
true sub

As a submissive I understand most of this. It is well wrote and very erotic. My master is a black man as I am a white woman, I love being his submissive slave. We do not go into all the harsh treatments but I do preform if I am told without asking. He is the most loving master. I do get punished should I not "behave". THANKS

teanahteanahover 11 years ago
Intense. Flawless. Impeccable.

I love you Nicequip! I want to be your Maria, I want to be "her" I love this story, you are an excellent writer. The details of how the conversations are, the level of emotions, as if as I am reading it, I am watching the movie in my head, and how I can see Mr. White smiling when he comes inside seeing Maria servicing Sir. ALL TIME FAVORITE STORY!!! I wonder if Maria and Sir will get married?? OR there is NO marriage and just them 4 together live happily :) Once I started reading it, I couldn't stop!! When she cried, I cried, she Maria wanted to please Sir, I wanted to please Sir. When Sir got mad at her for lying I got mad too! Excellent, truly excellent story. I love you Nicequip! May you train me?!

needchocolatenowneedchocolatenowover 11 years ago
God Awful ratings of a horny 17 year old!

Dude, this is the second story of yours that I've made the mistake of reading. You bring new meaning to the terms self centered, egotistical, dickhead.

You justified the horrible betrayal and abuse by making Ana a compulsive liar. Well, okay but how is it that someone so self centered has fallen in love with, AND wants to marry a compulsive liar? Ana is hardly likely, but the guy is even worse.

Now I know not to waist anymore time on you.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
Don't listen to idiots...

I've read a few negative commments on this story and I can't understand what the fuck they're on about... It's a story... It's fiction... IT'S NOT REAL... And if you don't get that, well, you shouldn't be reading sexual stories anyways, it will fuck you up!

Anyways.. I've read this story before, but it was a long time ago, so I thought I'd read it again. It was just as goos the second time around! It has everything I enjoy in a good story: Relatable characters, a solid backstory, interesting twists and turns and a lot of hot, humiliating, lovely, tender and loving sex. it's a solid 10/10 from me. The only thing I could ask for is that you write another chapter to it!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

This story seems to have polarised readers into those that like it vs those that dislike it, there is no neutral opinion it seems. I', firmly in the 'like' camp. It was wonderfully written and explored the bondage/BDSM scene very well. I', hoping there are many more stories from this talented author to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sad..

As a submissive that went through something a lot like this (except,I never cheated/did a damn thing wrong,and he left me in the end anyway) let me just point out right now that this is one of THE most damaging things a Dom could EVER do. He threw her into this when she clearly did not want it. He brought in people and forced her to have sex with them when she only did it so he wouldn't kick her out and leave her. This is just cruel. I'll admit that it was hot. Good writing for the most part. I came and I cried because I can identify with her. Do you have any idea how much most subs love their Master/Sir/Daddy/Mistress? I doubt it after reading this. I understand the betrayal and hurt she would have felt after Maria was brought in. And,to be kept in the guest house when he was HER fiance and Sir, while this new sub got to sleep in the same bed as him?! Awful. Good premise but you do not understand a submissive at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

Excellent story, but it doesn't seem finished. There are things that have been left hanging. (So to speak) Please finish the story by tying up all the loose ends. (No pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Came many times while reading and playing with myself. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Negative 10

If I could give you that score I would. In BDSM limits of a sub are their limits not just when the Dom feels like using them. Your "dom" had no right to do what he did. He's not a Dom he's a "dom".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mixed Feelings

All in all 5-Hearts <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Many comments are excessively praising, others are unnecessarily negative. Having read some of the authors other work their is no doubting the talent, however this story has far to many "is it worth continuing" moments particularly toward the main characters insensitivity's. If your reading this comment and did not like the story, read another of the writers works as they may surprise you. To Nicequip, who's steph?, not a grammatical error but continuity counts.

Cuhullian50Cuhullian50about 8 years ago
thorough great story. equally good research on training submissives

thorough great story. equally good research on training sub missives excellent way of expressing the true nature of the lifestyle. Sexual appetites are the most psychologically sensitive once those barriers are brought down all other psychological walls drop with ease resulting in a much closer relationship between the male Dom and the Female submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid. Little. Whore.

That concisely describes his true feelings towards the woman he claims to love and want to marry. He makes it extremely clear how incompatible they are, yet he is determined to Frankenstein her into what he wants. The process is abusive and coercive. There is the illusion of consent, but it dissipates in the reality of what he puts her through. The way he describes her early on is intended to make us think less of her, which in turn permits what he does. She had issues, but the reality is that he is a fucked up person.

FrognutFrognutalmost 8 years ago
Great read

This for your first story is a Killer one.

The way you turned them around by using their own emotions is out standing.

And what a gift from the submissive Gods you got with Maria, truly a blessing.

Looks like the hard headed women will finally come around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And then what happened?

So far, so good, but the story is far from over. Any chance of more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great tale

I loved it, well written, sexy...very good job!

luv23wayluv23wayalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed your story, what an effort! The story length itself is noteworthy, but I do agree with several others about bullying Ana into being your sub. I could never really decide if she did it willingly...and that to me is the beauty of submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

As long as it stays a fantasy...

But I really enjoyed reading the story, despite the mean narrator.

The story will be saved for rereading in my VeraCrypt-Container on my PC as one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I stopped reading as soon as I realised what part Maria was playing in the story. Judging by the other comments it seems like it was the right thing. It's written really well and I appreciate his concern for her in some parts but it feels just as wishy washy as Ana is described.

Also I dont know why but an Australian accent being fetishised made me chuckle

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Well done for your initial foray into the topic of BDSM. It seemed dangerous for hubby to train a submissive, while knowing next to nothing, himself. Dishing out punishments on the fly seems like a bad idea, as it could damage the trust required between Master and sub. Ignorance, in an environment where nuances are powerful, will be counter productive. If two way trust is absent, then it becomes bullying and lashing out in retaliation. Very enjoyable, nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...