Stupid Little Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir."

I lead her to the guest house and opened the door. It felt different than our old place. It smelled newer. She sensed it.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"Where are we, Sir!?" I snapped back.

"Sorry, Sir. Where are we, Sir?"

"Don't worry about it right now. You want to be trained to be a good whore?" I began unbuttoning her pants.

"Yes, Sir." She said.

"Well, this is where I'm going to train you." I tried to remain stern yet relaxed. "Take off your clothes."

I watched as she removed her tee shirt and then her bra. Her breasts sat high on her chest and I admired her big light brown areolas. Her nipples were large thick nubs that stood out proudly, but weren't particularly long. She began to take off her jeans and panties. Soon she stood in front of me naked. Her pussy was lightly stubbled in between shaving. I took her by the hand and led her to the kneeling bench. Placing her knees on the padded step and adjusting the table to her height so she could comfortably lean forward with support under her stomach. I reached back and touched her pussy running my fingers up her slit until they touched her clit and rubbed in small circles. I could hear her gasp. I walked to the wall and grabbed her collar. I started to put it on.

"You know what this is?" I asked.

"My collar, Sir." She responded.

"Do you know why I'm putting it on?"

"Because I'm an owned whore, Sir."

She remembered a lot from our former training. This part had always gone well though. She was kinky. She loved to please me. She loved calling herself dirty names. It was when things got harder that she backed out and second guessed her decision.

I dropped my pants and walked behind her. I spit on my hand to lube my cock and then began to run the head of it up and down her slit. She loved this, and I could feel her trying to push backwards. I slapped her ass hard. I heard an "oomph" escape her mouth, and then she remained still. Finally I pressed forward hard and sank my length into her. I grabbed her ass and slowly pulled myself out to the tip and then slowly pushed back in. I kept at it slow and steady. Her pussy was amazing, so tight and so wet at the same time. She would cum quickly. She always did. After a few minutes I could feel the walls of her pussy start to squeeze my cock and I knew she was close.

"What are going to do?" I asked.

"Cum, Sir." She moaned

"Where are you going to cum?" I asked

"On your cock, Sir."

"What are you going to say when you cum?" I asked. This was something I had asked her to say before and she hated it. I waited for her to answer.

"I have to say 'I'm a whore, Sir'." She replied breathlessly close to orgasm.

"That's not what you say. Should I stop fucking you?"

"No! Please! I know what to say, Sir." She could barely get the words out.

I increased my pace and fucked her harder and faster. I could here her making little noises as she began to peak. I pounded harder using my grip on her ass to pull her pussy back to meet my thrusts.

"Oh! Ah. Fuck! I'm cummming." She said. I could feel her convulsing on my cock. And then she said in a small, childish voice, "I'm a stupid, little whore, Sir."

Hearing her call herself that made my cock throb. I loved it. I knew she hated calling herself stupid. I took pleasure in making her say it, especially while she was getting such pleasure. I liked making her feel conflicted. I couldn't help myself and I started pounding into her pussy again. Faster and harder. Heavy breathing was all that could be heard. She approached her climax in half the time, and soon it washed over her.

"I... I'm... I'm a stupid. Little. Whore." She punctuated it to be nasty. I pulled my cock from her wet pussy. It had thick amounts of her cum collected near the base. I walked around to her face and held it there.

"What are you going to do?"

"Clean your cock, Sir"

I grabbed her hair and placed my cock against her mouth. Her lips parted as took me in. She worked it up and down licking off her cum. Her tongue went lower until it reached my balls. She carefully and lightly licked each one. Her nose nestled at the base of my cock while she worked. She could lick balls better than anyone.

"I love the way you do that, slut." I said graciously.

"Thank you, Sir. I love to do it."

"You need help learning to be a better cocksucker, though." I stated plainly.

"If you say so, Sir."

"Should I bring in another cock to train that mouth? Would that help?" I asked.

"If that's what Sir wants." She said in between licks.

"Get up." I said pulling her to her feet. "Kneel down on the floor right hear. Knees shoulder width apart so I can see your pussy. Hands behind your head fingers locked. Keep your back straight and rest your ass on your heels."

She did as she was told. I grabbed my phone and texted Mr. White who was waiting in the house. I grabbed a riding crop off the wall rack.

"Now," I started, "we'll wait for Mr. White. He's less patient and more instructive when it comes to getting his cock serviced. I'm sure you'll find he's a fine teacher."

"What?!" She cried. "You mean right now?"

Thwap! I brought the end of the riding crop down hard on the top of her ass.

"Ow! Fuck!" She screamed.

Thwap! I brought it down again. This time with a stifled cry from her.

"How do you refer to me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Sir, but I don't think..." Thwap! She stopped mid sentence.

"You agreed to this." I said sharply. "You don't have to get your ass whipped if you mind your words and choose them carefully. Now Mr. White will be here in a moment. You'll do what he asks and obey his commands as you would mine. We have plenty to discuss you and me, but that will wait until your first training session is over. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir." Her head hung submissively.

The door opened and Mr. White entered. I was amused watching him enter. He was so eager. We had discussed a lot in the last few weeks and he'd seen photos of her, but now he was approaching her prone, naked body.

"Hey, mate." He said to me with a smile. I could see the slightest acknowledgement from Ana that this was an Australian man. I knew that would turn her on despite her fear of what was happening.

"Mr. White. Good to have you join. Have at her." I said. "Oh and Mr. White, anything goes while you're training her." I saw her stiffen at this last comment.

"So, you're the cum dump I've heard so much about! Let me see what you have here." He reached down and cupped her breasts, squeezing each nipple. He then ran his fingers over her pussy. "Wet! Looks like you've had some cock in here already, huh, slut?"

"Yes, Sir... I mean Mr. White." She said.

He continued running his hands over her body and then down to her ass noticing the red streaks.

"Been a bad whore already? Well do what you're told and maybe you'll avoid any more punishment, yeah?" He began to undo his pants. He put his hands in the elastic of his underwear and dropped them both at the same time. His cock was already hard. Mr. White was an inch bigger than me, and just as thick. He grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head back then obscenely draped his cock across her face. His balls rested on her chin and his cock went over her lips, against her nose and across toward her forehead. I watched it slowly grow to full length. Then he lifted it in his hand and smacked it down on her cheek. He slapped it again on her lips.

"Open up." He said and then he stuffed that cock into the back of her throat until she choked a little. I could see her demeanor change a little as she felt it fill her mouth for the first time, and then she reached up and wrapped her hands around it. She liked what she felt.

"Spit on it. Coat it with your saliva, and suck it." She did as she was told. He motioned to me for the riding crop that I was still holding in my hand. I handed it to him. He reached over her and swatted her ass for a bit of motivation.

"Stop!" he said after a few more minutes and then looked in my direction. "She's no good, mate. I can't cum like this."

"I'm sorry, Mr. White. I'll do better." She said weakly. He answered her with another whap on the ass. "You need suction, slut. You need friction. Suck it harder. Use your tongue on my cock while you suck."

She began again. Sucking harder and concentrating.

"Get it wet. Use your hands. Stroke the bottom half." He grabbed her hand in his and showed her how to work it. "There that's better."

He grabbed the sides of her head and started thrusting his cock. He fucked her mouth hard hitting the back of her throat and forcing a very sexy gurgling sound as she struggled to take the invasion.

"Yeah, that's it you filthy cum dump. Take that cock." He was enthusiastically enjoying himself.

He stopped for a moment and directed her down to his sack. She eagerly started licking and sucking his balls and using a free hand to stroke his cock.

"She's a cock addict." I said to him. "Be a good slut and tell him what you're job is. Tell him how much you love cock."

"My job is to please Sir and Mr. White's cocks." She replied. "I need to because I love cock. I have to have it every day."

Mr. White went back to teaching her how to suck guiding her mouth and hands. I couldn't have been more pleased watching her take this stranger. She was so obedient. I know it was partly his accent and his nice cock. I watched her put her hands on his thighs feeling the thick muscles. She probably thought this was just a one time event. Finally I could hear him getting ready to shoot his load. Ana sensed it to and lifted her blindfolded face and pushing out her tits.

"Here you go you stupid cum dump." Were the only words he could get out before unloading on her. He had a sizable load. I was pleased to see her face, chin, neck and chest get a healthy coating of cum.

"Well," he said, "don't waste it. Lick it up. Get all that in your mouth."

She paused. She had only ever swallowed my cum, no one else's. The pause was momentary and her command to obey took over. She scooped the cum off her left tit and neck and brought her hand to her mouth swallowing every drop.

"Did I do well, Sir?" She asked. Her heart was pounding and the events clearly had her breathless.

"I'll let you know when you're done. Now get him hard again." My tone was even. My intent was clear. She was not prepared for this to last longer than just a blowjob, but her ability to protest was slowly fading. I was worried when I first collared her and used the crop that she might try to back out. Now, she was collared, face fucked, demeaned and covered in a stranger's cum. She'd do what I asked. At least for now I was sure of it. I thought her obedience might change as my larger plans for her became clear. Mr. White took his cock and slapped her face with it. It made a smack when it hit the wet cum on her cheek.

Her mouth opened again and took in his thick cock. He smiled and glanced toward me with obvious gratitude for getting to use her. I slid from the couch and knelt behind her on the floor. My cock was hard and it easily slid into her soaking wet cunt. I let it bottom out and held there while I watched her suck eagerly trying to get Mr. White hard.

I leaned in toward her ear and whispered, "You're doing so well, my little cum dump. Enjoy that cock. You know you need it and want it." With that I leaned back and started fucking up into her little snatch. She was clearly turned on and it wasn't long before I could feel her ready to explode. She tried in vain to find a rhythm to sucking and fucking at the same time. When she faltered, Mr. White would slap her face lightly to get her attention. Soon she started to cum on me.

"Good, slut." I said while she pushed back on me.

"Is she cumming?" Mr. White asked.

"Listen closely." I said.

The convulsions in her pussy subsided. I could tell she was cumming down off a powerful orgasm. Mr. White was still buried in her mouth. Then I heard what I was waiting for, "Haime ha hupid hittle hor."

"What was that?" I asked "I didn't understand."

She took a breathe and the tried again, "Ah'm a hupid hlittle hor, Hir."

Looking at Mr. White I said, "Yes. She came. That's what she says every time she cums. No exceptions."

"You're kidding me!" He laughed. "That's brilliant, mate. What a stupid cum slut indeed."

It was hard to fuck at this angle, so I let me cock slide out of her slick pussy. I told Mr. White that we needed to get her in a more comfortable position. So I had her stand and walked her back toward the kneeling bench. Her knees looked sore, and the padded step would bring her much needed relief. I spread her legs so her pussy was accessible, and I tied her arms to the side of the bench. She sighed at the relief of having some support for her body. She's been kneeling for some time.

"I'm going to enjoy her mouth. She needs to clean off this cum of hers. Why don't you see how tight that pussy feels," I said positioning my cock at her mouth.

"Um, Sir?" She squeaked. "May I, um, ask a question?"

"What?"

"Is he going, uh, to, um, f-fuck me?" She managed to get it out shakily.

"Yes."

"But, I... um... thought that this was oral o-only." She said.

I took another crop from the rack on the wall. It was a leather braided crop. Far more painful than the other one we'd been using. I walked behind her, and brought it down hard before she knew what happened. Her shriek was loud followed by tears. The red streak on her ass was soon raised.

"Let's get a few things straight." I snipped. "First, you don't ever ask a question or make a statement that doesn't end in Sir. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Second, there is no 'he'. This is Mr. White. You will refer to him as Mr. White. As far as your training goes, Mr. White has agreed to help me train you. That means Mr. White has unfettered access to you. That means all of you. Your mouth, your cunt, anything. Is that understood."

"Yes, Sir." Her voice trembled. She was scared at the turn these events were taking.

"Then be a good slut, and say thank you to Mr. White for the opportunity to please him."

"Thank you, Mr. White, for the opportunity to please your cock." She said.

"Now as a punishment for not knowing how to refer to either of us, I'm going to revoke your privilege of using the words 'I' or 'me'. From now on you refer to yourself as 'this girl' or 'this slut'. Understand?"

"I think..." Thwap! Thwap! She'd get this right eventually. "Sorry, Sir. This slut understands."

I pulled Mr. White aside, and I told him to fuck her hard. I wanted her pussy pounded relentlessly with no breaks. I had given him a Viagra earlier to keep him rock hard. He walked up and rubbed his cock along the whip marks on her ass. They were hot. He slid his cock down to her opening and started to slide in slowly. Once he was fully buried, I watched this young kid pound her pussy with an energy I haven't had in years. He was younger than both Ana and me. He was definitely getting his due. Weeks of discussion that he was going to fuck a submissive slut in training had his sexual potency boiling. The sound of his body slamming into her ass was loud. It almost sounded painful. He had been going for awhile when she first came.

"Ooooooaaaah! This girl is a stupid little whore." She panted.

Mr. White didn't miss a beat in between. He kept slamming her. Pounding her harder and harder.

"oooooh y-yeaaaah, Mr. W-white, fuck this slut. Ohhh godddd, p-pound it, Mr. White. Oh fuck. This girl is a Stupid, stupid, little whore."

I was impressed with his stamina, but even he couldn't keep it up much longer. He pounded hard, and then pulled out a shot a load of cum bigger than his first load down her back.

"Fucking hell, mate! This dumb slut is a great fuck."

He stepped back and I jumped in behind her a slammed my hard cock deep. I pounded her with an equal strength and speed as Mr. White. Although it took a bit more effort for me. She was just driveling out her mouth at this point. There were no real discernable words. Just hints of "fuck me" and "Oh god" and whatnot. Her pussy was still tight and still soaking wet. She was going to cum again.

"This g-girl, s-stupid whore." It barely made sense, and then in another minute I heard, "...Girl... stuuuupid... whhore." I was ready to blow. I pulled out and shot a thick load over her already covered back. Mr. White took over before I could even take a seat. His eagerness was apparent by the voracity in which he continued to fuck her. He was relentless. She'd been getting fucked extremely hard now for about 45 minutes. She was cumming at regular intervals of about a minute or two in between orgasms. The orgasms themselves lasted near a minute a piece. Her words were lost. She was trying to say something, but absolutely nothing escaped her mouth but mumbled, slurred sounds. Mr. White came again. This time the quantity of his load diminished. I stepped behind her and continued our assault. I was more tired than Mr. White, but the scene unfolding in front of us was so hot that my cock maintained its hardness. I fucked my poor fiancé as best as I could. I had lasted about 15 more minutes before I felt my balls lift, and the cum began pumping down my shaft and exploding from the tip. I came in my hand. Mr. White stepped back in and began again. His thrust was still hard, but the speed was declining. I stepped in front of her and knelt down by her face. I took my hand and spread the cum onto her lips and into her mouth. I peeled back the blind fold for a moment. Her eyes could not focus. She was cumming again.

"Harder, Mr. White." I demanded. "Destroy that pussy." He picked up his speed.

"You're my stupid, submissive cum dump. Look at me while you get fucked." I whispered.

She was lost in an orgasm frenzy. Her eyes refused to focus and then I saw them start fluttering. Mr. White kept fucking her harder and harder.

"That's it. Take his cock, you stupid whore. Take it." My voice was quiet and measured. Her eyes were rolling back in her head. Her pussy had been getting pounded for well over an hour, hard and unceasing. Finally she couldn't hold on any longer. Her grip on reality was lost. Her eyes fluttered one last time, and then, at the height of her orgasm, she simply went limp. She was passed out. Mr. White continued stuffing her. Finally he came one last time on her back.

We were both tired. I told Mr. White that I could take it from here. He retired to the house to clean up. I sat on the coach and watched my fiancé lay there. When I met her at the airport a short while ago, she had no idea what was in store for her tonight. Now I watched her thinking that she had no idea what to expect in the coming weeks. I scooped the cum off of her back and into a glass. It was surprising how much there was. I took her panties and wiped her back clean. I left the cum soaked panties on the table downstairs and then carried her to the bedroom. I laid her down and then carefully stroked her face and called her name until she came to. Her eyes fluttered back open.

"How are you?" I asked.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You passed out. You were a good little slut tonight." I said. "You have to remember your rules, though. No matter what. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir." She said.

"Sit up a little. You need to drink this down. Okay?"

"Yes, Sir." She said.

I raised the glass to her lips. She looked thirsty. "Drink it all as fast as you can. It's good for you." She tilted her head back and I poured the glass of cum down her throat. She gulped until it was finished.

She coughed and pursed her lips. "Was that...?" She started her question, but I cut her off.

"That is what little sluts drink." I said caressing her cheek softly. "Now you need to rest. You have a big day tomorrow. Okay?"