Stupid Little Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

"Jesus, mate. That woman of yours is pretty amazing." He said.

"How did it go?" I asked hesitantly. I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

"I'm glad you gave me that little pep talk. I've never in my life done anything like that. She did well, mate. She did real well. Although I'd give her a little time before you head in there. She just got worked over."

"I'll take your word for it." I wondered what had gone down. He knows I could have been watching. For all he knew, I did watch. I'm sure I'd see what happened at some point when I decided to go through the footage. We sat quietly and watched some television. I noticed that he looked a little out of sorts himself. My curiosity was peaked for certain. Dominance and submission experiences release a lot of endorphins. It's common, especially for submissives, to have delicate and conflicting emotions after a demanding experience. I waited another hour before I decided check on her.

I stared at the door to the guest house for a moment. I took a deep breath before entering. I had calmed down significantly, but Ana was still being punished however he'd left her there. She would probably expect me to still be mad. I walked in quietly. I'm not sure I was prepared for what I saw. She was on the kneeling bench. Each leg was tied down, somewhat clumsily, but secure. Her arms were tied to the front legs. She was covered in cum which was almost all dried by this point. Her ass hung off the end with a butt plug secured tightly in her hole. Her pussy had a sizeable dildo lodged deeply inside it with a thin rope tied from her waist to the end of it preventing it from being pushed out.

She wasn't sure who had entered. I walked up and knelt down near her face. It too was covered with cum. Her breathing was in calm, short breaths.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Oh, Sir!" She said happy to hear my voice. "Yes, Sir. I'm much better with you here."

"Did you get punished?" I asked.

"Severely, Sir," She said beginning to cry, "Um, Sir, I... I'm r-r-really s-sor-sorry, S-sir. I ju... juust w-wanted to sssay..." She couldn't even finish her sentence. She just started sobbing.

"Shhhh. I accept your apology. Just relax. Let me help you." I calmed her.

"Th...thank y-you, S-sir," she said it almost too quietly for it to be heard.

I walked behind her seeing the red welts from the riding crop. There were at least twenty that must have been hard. The welts were raised and hot. I could feel the heat emanating from her ass from a few inches away. I untied the rope around the dildo and slowly slid it from her pussy. I had thought he used the little six inch dildo, but as I removed it I realized that this was a nine inch one. A full eight thick inches and been buried inside her. When the end of the dildo popped out, a stream of cum poured out that had been trapped behind it. I grabbed the panties that I left on the table last night. They were full of dry cum already. I used them to wipe up the stream that had poured out of her. Once the cum had stopped I moved up to the butt plug. She must have hated him for this. She didn't like having anything in her ass. I pulled on the end, but her ass had already begun to tighten around it. I slowly tugged letting in stretch her opening until I could get it to crest the widest part.

"Ughh. Oh. Oww." She squealed in pain softly. Finally I got it to crest and it slipped out the rest of the way. Her ass was opening and closing involuntarily as it got used to being free of its obstruction. Cum bubbled out in little spurts. I looked down her opening and saw a fair amount of cum still stuck in there.

"He fucked your ass?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir. He told me that misbehaved sluts get their assholes fucked." She said.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"No, Sir." She said letting out a few more sobs.

"Not even when he came in it?"

"It hurt so much... b-b-but g-getting the cum f-felt so w-w-warm and s-s-soothing a-a-and I knew it w-would be over. Don't let him fuck me again, Sir. I want you to train me, no one else. Please, Sir."

Staring at her stretched asshole made me hard. I know it hurt her, but it was a part of training she would eventually have to endure. I untied her hands and had her sit up into an upright kneeling position.

"Squeeze it out of your ass." I said.

Her sphincter squeezed and opened and squeezed and opened. Soon a drool of cum came slowly out of her asshole. I collected it in the glass that I had used the night before. She sat upright for five minutes letting the last droplets fall out of her.

I handed her the glass, and said, "in this house, little sluts don't waste cum. Drink it down." She shakily brought the glass to her mouth and poured it back as quickly as she could. The grimace on her face said it all. I walked back behind her and stuck a finger in her ass. It slid in easily.

"Do you think you're a misbehaved slut?" I asked her.

"Yes, Sir." She said with hesitation.

"Does that mean I should fuck your ass?" I asked.

"If that's what Sir thinks I deserve."

"I'm not going to punish you for misbehaving this morning. Mr. White did that." I said.

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Sir, for not fucking my ass."

"Oh, I am going to fuck your ass." I said. "But I'm going to fuck it because I told you not to refer to yourself with 'I' or 'me'. When I give you a rule it's meant to be followed."

The realization washed over her. Last night had been such a haze of emotions and orgasms that she had completely forgotten. I could tell that as soon as I had said it, it registered with her. I had definitely instructed her how to refer to herself, and now she visibly deflated knowing she was going to be punished.

I dropped my pants and spit on my cock to get it lubed. Her ass was still stretched from the plug, so I placed the head right at her opening and pushed inside. I heard her gasp. I fucked it slow and deep. I felt her clenching down on me. The truth is that I was so turned on by her debasement that this wouldn't take long.

"Does it hurt, slut?"

"Not that much, Sir. This girl is much more used to it now." She replied. I pounded in and out of her listening to her grunt when I got too deep. She never complained. She just took it. When I was finally ready to cum I pressed in deep and shot a huge load deep in her bowels. I grabbed the plug off the table and worked it back into her ass.

I lead her to the bathroom and shut the door. Inside I told her to remove the blindfold. She complied. Then I told her to remove her collar. She complied. I looked at her. Her holes were all stretched. She was covered in cum. Her whip marks were now turning a dark purple on her ass.

"You look like a whore." I told her. "Covered in cum like a little cum dump. You want to yell at me for letting someone else fuck you? It makes you feel like a whore, you said? Well how do you feel now? Remember your manners in the future, and you won't have to get treated this harshly. This marks the end of your punishment. Take a bath or a shower. You may not remove the plug from your ass though. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

I locked the door behind me. All the locks in the guest house were backwards to keep people in and not out. I retired back to the main house. It was coming up on 1pm. Maria was supposed to be coming over to clean at any moment. I went and took a shower of my own. It felt good to stand under the warm water. The day had not gone as planned so far, but I had to say I wasn't disappointed with the day either. I had planned on breaking Ana in more slowly. Despite the expedited chain of events, she wasn't scared away. Although, I had given her the ultimate motivation -- see it through or leave forever. She was handling things in her own way. I cleaned myself up and got dressed. I walked down stairs and made myself a cup of coffee.

At 1:30pm the door bell rang. I walked down the hallway to the door and opened it. Sure enough it was the cleaning lady. I invited her inside and asked her to take a seat in the kitchen.

"It's so good to see you, Maria." I remarked.

"Thank you. It's nice to see you too, Sir." She said. Oh how I loved to here myself referred to that way.

Her English was near perfect considering she had just arrived in Los Angeles recently, but she did have a heavy accent. She still struggled with plurals and some small grammar and vocabulary issues. Often times those issues were inconsistent. Sometimes she spoke properly and other times she'd mess up. It was cute. She was an incredibly sweet woman, and, if I was right, she was going to be an added complication soon.

"Mr. White?" I called out. He soon came around the corner from his bedroom. I introduced him to Maria briefly. Then I pulled him aside. Whispering I said, "Good job with the punishment. You were more thorough than I imagined. I fucked the slut in her ass again and put the plug back in. Now, I've left her in the bathroom to shower or bathe and get cleaned up. She's been instructed not to remove the plug. Would you please go to the office and watch the bathroom camera and make sure she doesn't disobey?"

"Sure thing. Let me know if you need anything else." He said bounding off to the office.

I turned back toward Maria and apologized for the interruption. I had found her online in an advertisement for a housekeeper. During the construction on the house and right after I had really needed someone to come in and do a lot heavy cleaning. She was a sweet woman about forty years old. She was very adamant about being paid in cash. After much discussion during our first interview, I found out that she was born and raised in Colombia and recently moved to the states after her divorce. She had two kids staying with her sister in Colombia, and she was trying to find work so she could send money back to them. Unfortunately, she couldn't get a visa and came her illegally. Maria was an absolutely stunning woman. She stood 5'6" tall and couldn't have weighed more than 120lbs. She had wide hips, flawless skin, beautiful brown eyes and a large natural chest. Her hair was a long black flowing mane. I had been so turned on when we first met.

She had asked me about the home, and I told her how I had recently purchased it for my fiancé as a surprise. I showed her some pictures. She seemed completely at ease with me. She had said that a lot of people she met treated her poorly. They were either upper class women that wanted to pay her poorly and boss her around or men that tried to grab at her or proposition her. I offered to pay her double what she asked. She had done an incredible job the first few times she cleaned.

It was a week ago, last Saturday, when things had gotten a little more complicated. It was also the day I realized that my overall plans for Ana may be altered as well. She had done the entire house top to bottom and then she sprayed down the patio. She watered the plants and flowers. She was thorough as always. She had come to me and pointed out the guest house and offered to clean it. I had told her during our first meeting that it was off limits, but she had brought it back up. I told her again that wouldn't be necessary. She pressed and said that I was very nice, and I was paying her too much. She wanted to do everything. I was very clear that Ana was coming back soon and that she would slowly start to take over the cleaning duties. She seemed deflated. She said that she wanted to keep me as a regular client. She kept pressing, and I finally reluctantly sat her down to talk to her.

"Maria," I had said, "The guest house is off limits. It's a private place. I won't need you to clean it."

"I won't look at your things." She assured me. "I just clean it."

I sighed heavily, "You don't seem to understand. I really do like you, but the guest house is a place where I practice an alternative lifestyle. What I keep in there is none of your business."

"I don't understand this words." She said in her thick accent. "What is alternative lifestyles?"

"Um, I'm not sure how to explain it. I don't want to offend you in any way." I had replied.

"It's okay. I need to understand this things." She said.

"I, um, I mean, like... Oh hell, you're a grown woman. What I'm trying to say is that it's a place for sex." I finally managed to get out.

"Eh...um...." Her face blushed and she looked down toward the floor as she finished. "It's okay. I'll clean anyway. There is laundry, yes?"

"It's private!" I said again.

"It's okay. I don't mind the sex mess. I wash the sheets. I show you how thorough I work and you won't fire me."

"You don't understand. I'm not firing you. All I said was that I didn't need you long term that's all."

"But I'll do better and you'll keep me. You can pay me less. I'll clean the guest house. You'll see."

This was going in circles. "Fine. Follow me." I said walking her out to the guest house. "I wish you would listen. This is awkward for me. I really didn't want you to see this." I opened the door to let her in.

"Thank you. I'll do a good job. You'll see." She said pleased that she had gotten me to agree. She stepped inside and then fell silent.

The inside was already pretty spotless since it hadn't been used. She was slack jawed as she stared around the room. I stood there quietly while she walked in, almost possessed by curiosity. She looked at the collars and the riding crops -- touching them as if they were fragile. She walked over to the selection of dildos and vibrators picking one up. She looked back at me nervously blushing. She saw the porn movies and video cameras.

"I tried to tell you." It was all I could really say at the moment.

"I... ah... You make movies here for sex?" She asked.

"No!" I replied. "I train women to be submissive... That want to be submissive. Do you know what I mean? I'm not a pornographer."

She understood what I meant. She walked over and picked up a collar. She wrapped it around her neck. She was fascinated by the feel of it. She walked toward the kneeling bench and instinctively put her knees on the padded step.

"I seen this in movies." She said. "You... uh, come se dice?... teach women y... what is the word... um... discipline... you discipline women?"

"Yes." I had said. "Not many people like this. I didn't want you to be frightened coming in here."

"You're always concerned about me. This is why I like working for you. I... um... want you to show me this things you do." She said.

"Show you what?" I was now the one that was a little nervous while she was curious.

"Show me how you do this?" She said again gesturing to the room.

"I can't show you without someone here to demonstrate with." I replied. "You want to see me train my fiancé?"

She fidgeted a little while thinking. "Maybe." She said pausing, "I think yes. Yes. Or... or... you could... um... demonstrate with... me."

"You've done this type of thing before?" I was surprised by her reaction.

"Oh, no! Never anythings like this. I... um... I want to see how you do it. I never seen a place with so much of this types of things."

She continued to look around. She touched the sex swing watching it rock back and forth through the air.

She sat down on the sofa still fidgeting with the collar. She stared off into space for a few moments. Her curiosity changed to a pensive silence. I saw her eyes begin to water. I sat down beside her. I put my hand on her knee trying to not be disrespectful by touching.

"Are you okay? Have I frightened you? I'm sorry if I..."

"I'm lonely." She finally said as if she had been holding it in.

I was taken totally by surprise. Maria was a beautiful woman. She was an exceptional house keeper. She had an ease about her that made her pleasant to be around and talk with. She was clearly a woman that was too smart to be a housekeeper, but probably had few options given her immigration status. That statement, however, was dripping with emotional need that had been bottled up for far too long. I was ill prepared for it.

"Please," I said, "talk to me if you need. I don't mind."

She paused for a moment. She looked at me with a new look, a painful look. She began to speak, "I only live here in America for four months. I have no friends. I miss my children. I was married for twenty two years to a man that didn't love me. I marry him when I was 18 years old. He cheated on me all the time. He had been the only one that I had sex with. He stopped sleeping with me years and years ago. So I get divorced. I tried dating, but most men took advantage of me. They only want me for sex. I don't like it how they treat me. Now I move here and I make money to send home, but I'm lonely. I need to be touched. I... I like you. You treat me well."

I honestly felt horrible. I didn't know what to say to this woman. I had an outpouring of emotions.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Maria. You are a beautiful woman. You deserve better than that... but... well I'm not sure how I can help you."

"I... I want you to show me this things you do here. I want you to touch me. I haven't been touched in a long time. I want to try this with someone that knows how to treat women this way."

I was conflicted, and more importantly I was engaged to be married. I would love to train another woman, but I would have to get Ana to a place where she could handle that kind of thing.

"If men only want you for sex, then why would you want me to teach you? What I'm trying to say is that this type of lifestyle, this training, is strictly about obedience, discipline and sex. So, why would you want that?" I asked.

"Because you're a kind man. Because you show me this things." She said gesturing to the room. "Because I want to chose who can touch me and make me feel things. Because you know how to do this things with women. Because I want to try this with a strong man that knows what he wants... That knows how to make me feel these things. It's not like other men who want to grab me and make me do things. You never treated me like this. You're always nice to me. You pay me better than other people. You're a good man. I want a good man to show me this things and discipline me. It... it turn me on thinking about it. I can be obedient. I was an obedient wife I just never got touched or loved back."

How strange it is when you spend your life trying to get a girl to be submissive, and then a naturally submissive woman shows up on your doorstep. Maria, from what she was saying, was submissive.

She leaned in puckering her lips and tried to kiss me. I backed away. She looked down at the ground rejected.

"I'm engaged, Maria. You know that." I said it softly to not hurt her feelings.

"I'm so sorry." She said standing to leave. "Oh I'm so sorry."

"Stop." I said. "Come back here." She came back and stood in front of me. "You really want to be trained? You want me to teach you?"

"Yes." She said sheepishly.

"Fine. You do what I say, and if things work out when my fiancé gets back maybe I'll train you. Does that sound okay to you?"

"Really!? Oh, thank you." She said.

"Can you follow instructions?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Let me have a look at you. Take off your clothes." I ordered politely.

She looked at me shocked at the bluntness of the command, but didn't hesitate to start removing her clothes immediately until she was standing naked in front of me.

"Put on the collar." She wrapped the black bondage collar around her neck and clasped it shut. She still fidgeted with the large d-ring on the front of it.

"Sit on the couch and spread your legs." Her reactions were effortless.

"Now rub your pussy." She blushed a bit and had trouble making eye contact, but her hands moved to her sex and began to work.

Her pussy was not shaved. The dark hair was neatly trimmed. Her outer lips were thin and honey brown like her complexion. When she spread them open it was the purest pink. Her clit stuck out obscenely. Not a normal little nub like most women, but a long hard nub -- big and sensitive. Her breasts sat somewhat high on her chest with a deep crease under each where they hung. She had massive dark areolas two and half or three inches in diameter with large dark nipples. I could smell the moisture in her pussy as she rubbed her clit. I wanted her so badly. My cock strained in my pants begging for release. I walked around the couch behind her. I reached over her shoulders and slid my hands down to her pendulous breasts. She sighed small sounds of delight at my touch. I rolled her nipples between my fingers. She squirmed with every touch.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers