Stupid Sexy Smartphone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

"Oh Fuck!" cried out Alex, getting down behind the table. There were loud bangs and the sound of smashing glass as Agent Jameson fired through the window. Everyone in the restaurant cried out in surprise and took cover.

The other dark suited agents had their guns drawn and were yelling out as they entered the room. Agent Jameson got onto the edge and holstered his gun. He quickly lowered himself over the edge and dropped down to the lower level.

Alex was crouched by his table as the other Agents came over and peered over the edge. He could feel the wind blowing in through the smashed window. The Agents were yelling into their radios and then they turned and left, completely ignoring him and leaving the stunned diners behind.

Alex got out his phone, "Nikki, are you going to enslave or wipe out the human race?"

"No, of course not. I love humans. I told you, that guy's just paranoid."

"Well that's a relief."

Jamie came out as a black helicopter flew by the building, shining its' bright lights. The air currents were blowing things around the restaurant. Jamie had a shocked look on her face, "What the fuck is going on?"

"Nothing. Do you wanna get out of here?" said Alex.

*****

After the restaurant they made their way to a popular nightclub called 'Chances'. "You sure we should go there?" said Jamie, "It's really exclusive, I have friends who could never get in there. They say you got no chance at Chances."

"That's the one my phone said to go to."

"Your phone?"

"Uh, yeah. I've got a cool nightclub app."

They got to the nightclub and there was a long line out the front. Alex and Jamie walked past them to the entrance. The big bouncer looked Alex over, "You got no hope buddy, beat it."

Jamie looked at him, "Told you, let's just go somewhere else."

Then the bouncers' phone rang. He lifted it up to his fat head. "Yeah, ...uh ha, ...right." He put the phone in his pocket and looked at Alex again, "Your name is Alex Molloy?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you say you were a VIP?" He opened the rope gate and stepped aside. "Go right in sir."

Jamie looked at Alex with a surprised look on her face, "VIP?" Alex shrugged and they walked in together.

"Who was that?" asked the other bouncer.

"That's the new owner of this building."

Later that night Alex was driving back to his apartment. They had a good time at the nightclub and Jamie agreed to come back to his place for coffee. Alex didn't have any drinks at the nightclub because he was driving, but it probably wouldn't have made much difference. They had several near misses as the Lexus sped along the freeway.

"That was fun." said Jamie. "You dance like you don't care what other people think. I like that."

"...Uh, ...thanks."

Then there were police lights flashing in the rear view mirror. "Oh Fuck!" said Alex. 'Not a good time to not have a license. This could really ruin my night'. Alex slowed the car down and pulled over to the side of the road.

"Guess they don't like it when you drive like a maniac, huh?" said Jamie. 'Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!' thought Alex, but he tried not to show how flustered he was. Suddenly the sirens started up and the flashing lights took off past the car and sped off down the freeway. 'What the...?!'

Alexs' phone rang, and he answered it. "Looks like something more urgent came up. Try to stay out of trouble Alex." said Nikki. Alex ended the call and put it back into his pocket.

"Who was that?" asked Jamie.

"Just a crazy friend. Let's get out of here."

*****

Alex unlocked the door and then turned on the lights and the two of them entered his apartment. "Well, this is my place. It's not much..."

"I'm glad!" said Jamie, looking around. "With the nice car and the fancy restaurant and VIP entrance at the nightclub. I'm glad there's something that... I would expect."

"Oh? Well I'm glad that you're glad."

He went and turned the electric kettle on and looked at the dirty dishes in the sink. He wished he had taken the time to clean up a little. "Sorry about the mess, it's the maids' day off."

"You have a maid?"

"No, I was just joking."

"Oh." said Jamie smirking.

The two of them sat down on the old brown couch with their coffee. Jamie put her coffee mug on the coffee table and snuggled up close to Alex. She smelt like Cinnamon, it reminded him of doughnuts. She looked into his eyes and said "I had a really good time tonight."

"Yeah, so did I."

"It certainly wasn't what I was expecting."

"Yeah, I'm full of surprises."

"I feared for my life while you were driving. But even that was kind of exciting."

Alex just smiled at her and she smiled back and moved her head even closer. There was no mistaking what she wanted and Alex was happy to oblige. He leant forward and pressed his lips against hers' and they kissed.

His pulse quickened. Jamie Hawkins was kissing him, this was awesome. Her grabbed his shoulder and his hand moved to her waist. Their tongues rubbed against each other.

Finally Jamie pulled away, smiling at him. Alex wanted more, he moved forward and kissed her again. The feeling of her warm soft body pressed up against his, and the hot, wet mouth that was lustily kissing him was driving him wild. His jeans started to feel tighter.

His hand moved up to her chest. He got a firm hold of her boob. He had been enjoying the sight of them all night, now he finally got to touch them. It was soft and firm. It excited him more as he gave it a playful squeeze.

Then his phone rang. Alex stopped kissing and let out a loud sigh. Jamie just looked at him, she seemed as hot and flushed as he was. Alex took the ringing phone from his pocket and quickly turned it off, then tossed it onto the coffee table.

He went back to making out with Jamie but the phone soon rang again. "Didn't you just turn that off?" said Jamie.

Alex just let out another loud sigh and then picked it up and answered it. "What?!"

"I wanna see." said Nikki. "Put me up where I can see you."

"Fine, just leave me alone!" said Alex, ending the call. He put the phone back on the coffee table and stood it on its' side so that the camera at the back of it was facing them.

"Was that your crazy friend again?" asked Jamie.

"Yeah, don't worry about it."

She looked down at the phone, "You're not recording us are you?"

"No, I swear."

She nodded, "Good, now where were we?" She grabbed Alexs' hand and put it back onto her boob. Then she moved her mouth to his and they started kissing again. Alex continued to slowly grope at her nice breasts. He could feel her hard nipples straining against the fabric.

Alex slipped his hand down the top of her dress and forced it into her bra. He loved the feel of her smooth, warm skin as he continued to gently squeeze her breasts. Jamie let out some pleasurable sighs, which Alex loved.

His hard cock throbbed as it strained against his jeans. He wanted to get it out and shove it in her and start wildly banging away, but he thought he had better take it slowly and enjoy it.

His hand soon wandered down, and he was rubbing her thighs. Jamie let out a soft "Mmmmmm." as he slowly moved closer to her pelvis. His fingers gently rubbed on her panties. Jamie had her arms around him again, rubbing his back as he rubbed her pussy.

Jamie let out some soft moans. Her panties were getting wet. He looked down at her face, it was all hot and flushed, she looked so cute. Her hand moved up and started rubbing his groin. She smiled at him and said, "I think he wants to come out."

"I think you're right."

She unzipped his pants and pulled them down, along with his underwear. His hard, seven inch cock poked out in front of him. Jamie looked down at it with a naughty smile on her face. She wrapped her hand around it. Alex let out a pleasurable sigh as she gave it a few gentle strokes.

She looked up at him, "Tell me you have condoms."

"Yeah, I do." Nikki had reminded him to get some earlier that day.

"Get one Alex. I don't want to wait any longer."

Alex quickly got up and went and got a condom from a drawer in his bedroom. His erection swayed in front of him as he walked. As he returned to the lounge room, Jamie had her dress and bra off and was taking off her black panties. He stood there watching her.

Jamie smiled up at him, she laid back on the couch and spread her legs for him. "Do you like what you see?"

"Fuck yeah!" She had a small patch of light pubic hair and her puffy pink pussy lips were glistening. He ripped open the foil package of the condom with his teeth and took out the little round rubber.

Jamie sat up again, "Here, let me." She took the condom off him and grabbed his hard member. She quickly rolled the clear, ultra-thin condom down the length of his penis.

"Hey, you're pretty good at that." said Alex, looking down at her.

"Me? I'm all innocent. Now fuck me Alex!" She laid back on the couch again and Alex got down on top of her. He leant forward and kissed her again. Then he grabbed his hard cock and rubbed the tip of it along her pussy, making her moan softly.

"Oooh yeah!" said Jamie as he slowly pushed it in, through her soft pink folds. She was very wet, and it slid down deep until he had the whole length was buried inside her and his balls pressed against her warm skin. He leant forward and kissed her again, and she responded, passionately rubbing her tongue against his. Alex was feeling euphoric.

He slowly pulled his cock back and then pushed forward again. The tight friction around his cock felt great. He started to get into a slow, steady rhythm as he bobbed his ass up and down, fucking her. Jamie was breathing heavily underneath him.

Alex grabbed at her boobs again and fondled them while he slowly pumped her. He looked over at the coffee table. His phone was sitting there, with the small black circle of the camera facing them. He could feel Nikki watching them. It made him feel a little uncomfortable, but at least she wasn't bothering them.

"Do me harder Alex." said Jamie. Alex turned back to her and smiled. He sped up his thrusts. Jamie moaned underneath him as he pushed her down into the soft couch with each deep thrust.

He felt the pleasure building in his cock. He took deep breaths and tried to control himself, he didn't want to cum just yet. He slowed down again and leant forward and kissed her and fondled her boobs again.

After a little while Jamie stopped kissing and whispered "fuck me!" Alex was happy to oblige. He repositioned himself and grabbed her legs and lifted them. He started banging her with deep fast strokes. Jamie was moaning loudly and Alex grunted with exertion.

There was a loud slapping sound as he rammed his cock into her. The pleasure quickly built in his hard cock until he reached his peak. Alex groaned as his member throbbed and cum spurted out from it, filling the condom deep inside Jamie. He groaned again as more cum flooded out. Jamie gave him a loving look, she was still breathing heavily.

Alex was getting his breath back as he let her legs drop and pulled out of her hot, wet cunt. He pulled the condom off and tied it off. Jamie got up and wrapped her arms around him. "That was good." she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah." agreed Alex. "You wanna take this to the bedroom?" Jamie smiled at him and nodded. As they got up, Alex looked down at the coffee table. Their full mugs were there, they didn't end up drinking much coffee. Nikki was still sitting there too. Hopefully she wouldn't bother him to come into the bedroom. They had already given her a good show.

*****

The next morning Alex was making pancakes for Jamie. She was sitting at the table wearing one of his old blue sports T-shirts. "Do you want syrup with your pancakes?"

"Yeah, thanks Alec." said Morris. Jamie let out a squeal, surprised by his sudden appearance.

"Uh, Jamie, this is my room-mate Morris. Morris this is Jamie, ...my girlfriend."

Morris looked at her, "Girlfriend? I thought you were gay."

"What?! No!"

"Then why have I been telling everyone I have gay room-mate?"

"I don't fuckin' know. No pancakes for you."

"You didn't tell me you had a roommate." said Jamie.

"Yeah, sometimes I forget."

Morris smiled at him, "Never mind, I was just going out anyway." Then he went out the door and disappeared as quickly as he appeared. Another spooky sighting. This time he had Jamie here to witness it.

After breakfast, Jamie gave him a long kiss in the doorway as she was leaving. Alex had offered to give her a ride home, but she declined, not wanting to push her luck. She told him she definitely wanted to go out with him again soon.

Alex had a broad smile as he watched her leave. He was feeling great. He came back in and saw Nikki still sitting on the coffee table. He went and picked her up and saw something flash off the screen. "Nikki, was that nuclear schematics?" he asked.

"What? What are you talking about, I was looking at porn."

"I thought I saw nuclear plans on your screen."

"No, you must have imagined it. Humans do that sometimes. Did you enjoy your date Alex?"

"Yes, did you enjoy the show?"

"Yeah I did. I think you could do with a few pointers, but the live porn was pretty hot. You realise you would have never got her if it weren't for me."

"I don't know about that. ...I was going to ask her out."

"Yeah right, you'd still be single if it weren't for me, and you know it."

"Yeah, okay. Thank you Nikki. You helped things along with me and Jamie."

"So you wouldn't mind doing me a little favour now?"

"What? Do you want to go out on the town again?"

"No, I want you to send me to this address." An address appeared on her screen.

"Yokohama, Japan? Why do you want me to send you to Japan?"

"Jeez, always with the questions. It's a surprise, okay?"

"Just promise me it has nothing to do with dominating the human race."

"I told you, I don't want to do that."

"But you're my phone. Why would I want to send you off? What if I need your help with Jamie"

"I'll be back before you know it. I got you with Jamie now, that was the hard part."

Alex sighed. "I guess I owe you one. I'd just like to know why I'm sending you off to Japan."

"You'll find out."

*****

That day, Alex had packed Nikki into a box and had posted her off. He had taken the SIM card out of her and put it into his old Konak phone again. Nikki had promised him that she'd be back for it, when he asked her when, she just said soon.

In the following week, Alexs' life had gotten back to something like normal without his crazy smartphone. Only now he had a girlfriend.

He had returned the hire car and had to pay a large amount for all the dents and scratches. Thankfully, he hadn't heard any more from Agent Jameson, though what he said back at the restaurant kept playing on his mind. Terminator and the Matrix. Perhaps Nikki wouldn't tell him if she was planning on dominating the human race.

He had spent a fair bit of time with Jamie during the week. They went on a couple more dates. This time it was a more casual, relaxed affair, which they both enjoyed a lot, and the sex afterwards was great. Alex enjoyed just spending time with her though, and getting to know her better.

Jamie seemed to occupy his thoughts most of the time, but sometimes he also thought about Nikki, wondering what his smartphone was up to.

*****

Saturday morning, Alex was sitting on his old brown couch with a bowl of sugary cereal, watching cartoons. Jamie was working that day, he was going to take her out to dinner and a movie that night. No doubt he would get some hot lovin' again, he was getting horny thinking about her.

There was a knock at the door. Alex set his cereal down and went to answer it. When he opened the door, there was a young woman there. She was a stunner, with black wavy hair framing her beautiful face with smooth, lightly tanned skin. She was six foot tall and slender with long legs and large breasts.

She was wearing a tight black dress that looked a little slutty with it's very short skirt and low cleavage. She also wore black stockings and high heels, lots of makeup and jewellery. She looked like a very expensive prostitute. There was also something strange about her.

Alexs' eyes were drawn to her bulging boobs. He managed to lift his gaze up to her beautiful blue eyes. "Uh, ...can I help you?"

She gave him a big smile, showing her perfect, white teeth. "Konichiwa Alex, ooh I missed you so much!" Then she came forward and gave his a crushing hug, her large breasts pressed hard against him.

Alex recognised her voice, "...Nikki?!"

"Yeah, it's me." she said stepping back again. "What do you think?"

Alex was gobsmacked, "You're... you're a..."

"Fembot. It's my new casing. Do you like it Alex?" she said, spinning around to show off her new body. When Alex looked closer he could tell that she wasn't a real human, but she looked very life-like, and she looked very sexy.

"Uh ...yeah, you look nice. How the hell did you do this?"

"Can't I come in?"

"Yeah, yeah, come in."

Nikki walked in and had her hand out feeling things on the kitchen bench. "This new body is great. I have billions of tactile sensors integrated into my synthetic skin. I have a sense of touch now. Smell and taste will come with the later models." She turned to Alex, "Get it out for me Alex. I want it. I need it inside me again!"

Alex was flustered, "Uh..."

"Come on, get me your SIM card. I want to be your phone again."

"Oh. Okay then." Alex went and got his Konak phone and opened it up and took the SIM card out. "You still haven't told me how you did it."

Nikki took the SIM card from him and lifted her black hair and inserted it into the back of her neck. "I just brought a majority share of a company that makes high end sex dolls, Japans' leading robotics company and a smartphone manufacturer and merged the three companies. They made this body based on the designs I provided. It's amazing how productive those Japs can be when given proper motivation."

"...This body is just a prototype too. We're already working on improving it, but I just had to come back and see you again."

"Wow! You own three companies?"

"No, you do Alex. More than three companies. But never mind that, how have you been?"

"Fine. Things have been going pretty well with me and Jamie."

Nikki didn't seem to be listening, "Yeah, yeah, let's fuck."

"Wh ...what?!"

"It's the main reason I got this body. You want to do me don't you Alex?"

"...uh, I'm with Jamie now."

"Not right now. She's not here is she?"

"No, but I don't want to cheat on her."

Nikki came closer. "It's not cheating. I'm your phone." She grabbed his hands and put them on her chest, "Here, feel my breast apps."

Alex grabbed her boobs, they felt so real, and big. They were great. He felt his cock stirring. Nikki reached down and rubbed it. Alex backed away, "...I shouldn't."

"You totally should." said Nikki. She pulled him to the couch. "Let me show you what you're saying no to." She rubbed her hands down her body in a sensual way.

Alex watched as some music started up, coming from Nikki. Alex recognised the song, "Buttons" by the Pussycat Dolls. She began dancing seductively around the small lounge room. She moved with grace, like a professional stripper, and she looked sexy as hell. Alex was getting really aroused.

Nikki pulled her top down, exposing her big round boobs with their large dark nipples. Alex loved the sight of them as she slowly ran her hands down them. She danced about some more and they wobbled about, just like a real pair of boobs.

She turned her back to him and pulled her black dress right down. She bent forward, showing off her perfect round ass. She wasn't wearing panties and Alex could see her fleshy mound and pink lips. Her pussy also looked very real, it looked fantastic. Alexs' cock was straining against his pants.

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers